Into the 1 bedroom model unit. Legal. Learn How It Works The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Choose from a variety of floor plans. What Houston neighborhood is 2222 Smith Street in? 2222 Smith Street Apartments is located at 2222 Smith St, Houston, TX 77002 in the Midtown neighborhood. The guys who perform the maintenance are quick and I cannot praise them enough for how hard they work. Find 41 photos of the 2222 Smith St APT 335 apartment on Zillow. 2222 Smith St Apt 326, Houston, TX 77002 is a apartment unit listed for rent at $1,355/mo. Contact now: Good News! 2222 Smith Street. A great location with easy access to downtown's theatre district, fine restaurants, night life, new Toyota Center and Minute Maid Park. ft. apartment is a 1 bed, 1.0 bath unit. 2222 Smith Street #115, Houston, TX 77002 (MLS# 47360719) is a Apartment property with 1 bedroom and 1 full bathroom. The building is also very pet friendly- its in a great area for walks and is just a block from a Bagby dog park! They go out of their way to meet all of the residents and learn their names and chat with them if they see us around the complex or at the pool. 2222 Smith, Houston, TX 77002. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Share details of your own experience with this property. 769 Followers, 1,782 Following, 138 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from 2222 Smith Street (@2222smithstreet) And with only 152 units this is a very quiet community compared to some of the other Houston apartments in Midtown in the area. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. This 648 square foot house sits on a 5,830 square foot lot. 2222 Smith Street offers spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments created to enhance your everyday life. The 2222 Smith Street … Or sign in if you already have an account. If you are being charged anything additional please contact the office. Comparable nearby homes include 2207 Smith St, 529 Boyd St… View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at 2222 Smith Street Apartments on ForRent.com. I recently extended my lease after living here a year because the complex is unbeatable in comparison with other midtown apartment complexes. State-of-the-art fitness center available 24-hours. A great location with easy access to downtown’s … Check out the Price and Availability section for the most up-to-date unit information. We'll look into getting the entire garage power washed. The pool in the courtyard is always clean (can't say that for every pool in Midtown). Houston, Texas Ask about our move-in specials Best of Houston. A great location with easy access to downtown's theatre district, fine restaurants, night life, … Get directions, reviews and information for 2222 Smith Street in Houston, TX. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at 2222 Smith Street Apartments on ForRent.com. The apartments are a great size and I've never had an issue hearing my neighbors through the walls. Our modern and spacious one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartment homes offer endless style, with upgraded … Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. 2222 Smith Street offers spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments created to enhance your everyday life. 2222 Smith Street. You will not regret living here! This apartment community was built in 2003 and has 4 stories with 152 units. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Houston, TX 77002 Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. Jun 15, 2016 - 2222 Smith Street Apartments located in Houston, TX. Search for other Apartment Finder & Rental Service in … 16 reviews of 2222 Smith Street "Lived here for 6 months (due to work). WEBSITE 2222smithstreet.com. 4.0 stars Affordability. Your new apartment would be located in the Midtown neighborhood. All maintenance issues I've run into have been minor and the staff is quick to address the issue. Parking Garage with Attached Pedestrian Bridge. If you want to be in the middle of it all- move to 2222 smith St. Next door to Spec's, CVS, all the midtown bars, Randall's, & restaurants. Your review is too short. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Let us know if you have a language preference. 2222 Smith St. prices were the best for the area, and their amenities are superb. 2222 Smith Street Lifestyle Ratings. ZEN AND THE ART OF LIVING, MIDTOWN?S NEWEST AND MOST PRESTIGIOUS ADDRESS. 2222 Smith Street at 2222 Smith St, Houston, TX 77002, USA apartments for rent for $1,053 - $2,225 per month Breathe Zen within, come visit us today. Use Website In a Screen-Reader Mode. Whenever I stop by the office to pick up a package, I always find myself stopping to have a 10 minute conversation with them. 2222 Smith St, Houston, TX 77002. An island of style and serenity. 2222 Smith Street Apartments. 2222 Smith Street Apartments for rent in Houston, TX. It is one of the most well equipped apartment gyms that I have seen, especially compared to the other complexes in midtown. Find the best-rated Houston apartments for rent near 2222 Smith Street Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. 2222 Smith Street! Ft. Schedule an apointment for a private tour. 2222 Smith Street 2222 Smith St , Houston, TX 77002. The price we were told we would be paying monthly was very misleading because they tack on the most random fees each month. Breathe Zen within, come visit us today. 2222 Smith Street is an apartment located in Harris County, the 77002 ZIP Code, and the Houston Independent School District attendance zone. Find apartments for rent at 2222 Smith Street from $1,041 in Houston, TX. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Ft. single family home built in 1920. By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. It's noisy but that's to be expected in the midst of midtown. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. The 917 sq. All measurements are approximate. 2222 Smith Street #208 Houston TX 77002 is listed for rent for $1,105. 2222 Smith Street Apartments offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at $1,042/month. The pool area is excellent. Please let me know the additional fees you're referring to. I moved to Houston for work after graduating from UGA. Check out this pet-friendly apartment at 2222 Smith Street located at 2222 Smith St, Houston, TX 77002 that includes 1 - 2 bed, 1 - 2 bath, and 658 - 1,375 Sq. Notifying us of your experience is an opportunity for us to improve. Light rail service between Downtown and Reliant Stadium only five blocks away. The location is amazing! Ended up meeting some of my best friends through these events. It can get a little loud on the weekends with the bars around the apartment playing music but its never been a huge issue for me. Sorry, but there was an error submitting your review. I'm sorry that you've had an unpleasant experience. There is still plenty of partying occurring in surrounding blocks at the bars, but it also has this serene sophisticated presence to it as well. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for 2222 Smith Street at 2222 Smith St, Houston, TX 77002. All fees are noted in the lease agreement and addendums. Check out this pet-friendly apartment at 2222 Smith Street located at 2222 Smith St, Houston, TX 77002 that includes 1 - 2 bed, 1 - 2 bath, and 658 - 1,375 Sq. Legal. Resort-style swimming pool and fire pit, state-of-the-art fitness center, courtyard with gazebo, soothing interior colors and contemporary art work. Our apartments are filled with top-quality amenities and designed with comfort and convenience in mind. What school district is this building in? View detailed information and reviews for 2222 Smith St in Houston, Texas and get driving directions with road … Find 41 photos of the 2222 Smith St APT 326 apartment on Zillow. Contact Property. Our spacious one and two bedroom homes are created to enhance your everyday life, with open floor plans, ample natural light, and innovative amenities. The grille and fire pit patio area are great for hanging out or having a cookout with friends. Ratings & reviews of 2222 Smith Street Apartments in Houston, TX. Bike Score® measures the bikeability of any address. Walk Score® measures the walkability of any address. Precious Jewels Alpha Learning Center, LLC, Apartments with Utilities Included in Houston, TX, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Houston, TX, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Houston, TX, Apartments with Fitness Center in Houston, TX, Parking Garage with Attached Pedestrian Bridge. Love where you live at 2222 Smith Street. 2222 Smith St Apt 335, Houston, TX 77002-8730 is a apartment unit listed for rent at $1,356/mo. Chef-inspired kitchens, wood style flooring, freestanding showers, oval soaking tubs and 10 ft ceilings add character and style. It is a 1.44 Acre(s) Lot, 717 SQFT, 1 Beds, 1 Full Bath(s) in Plaza At Midtown. 2222 Smith Street Apartments is located in the 77002 Zip code of the Midtown Houston Neighborhood in Houston, TX.This community is professionally managed by MORGAN. Rental rate is 31% less than similar apartments in the area. Your positive comments mean a great deal to us because we truly strive to have loyal residents. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Thanks again! Thank you very much for your feedback. Numerous times they have worked after hours to come by and fix something, and even stopped by on the weekend a couple times if it is an emergency. 2222 Smith Street … Yes, 2222 Smith Street provides parking. Every request is done the day of or by the next day at the latest. 2222 Smith St, Houston, TX 77002. You wouldn't believe this building is 10 years old. About 2222 Smith Street ZEN AND THE ART OF LIVING, MIDTOWN?S NEWEST AND MOST PRESTIGIOUS ADDRESS. Based on Redfin's Reidsville data, we estimate the home's value is $46,342. Select the Move In Ready package that fits your needs and get moving. ZEN AND THE ART OF LIVING, MIDTOWN'S NEWEST AND MOST PRESTIGIOUS ADDRESS. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. Chris and Elizabeth in the front office are so professional and friendly. 2222 Smith Street #115 is currently listed for rent at $1,286 and was received on … There are no reviews for this property. Use Website In a Screen-Reader Mode. Ratings & reviews of 2222 Smith Street Apartments in Houston, TX. Una excelente ubicación con fácil acceso al distrito de teatros del centro de la ciudad, a Minute Maid Park, a Toyota Center, a elegantes restaurantes, a … Stop this message with Alt+0. Your new apartment would be located in the Midtown neighborhood. These luxury apartments in Downtown Houston are pet-friendly and have spacious interiors. The pool in the complex is one of the top pools out of the surrounding complex’s, and is very relaxing after coming back from work. Parking is a hassle if you plan to have multiple guest. Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! 2222 Smith Street has to be seen to be believed. 2222 Smith St, Houston, TX 77002 Press Alt+1 for screen-reader mode. Email me listings and apartment related info. Soothing interiors feature granite countertops, black or stainless-steel appliances, cherry cabinetry, berber carpeting, marble like ceramic tile flooring and custom work stations with built-in desks and bookshelves*. Find the best-rated Houston apartments for rent near 2222 Smith Street Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. This property was built in 1920. (Excellent Transit) Near 2222 Smith Street The Hermann Park Golf Course, located within a 5-minute drive, is open to the public and features 18-holes for all skill levels, a driving range, tournaments, … Beds: 1-2 Baths: 1-2 Nestled in Midtown, renters here experience a modern complex named 2222 Smith Street apartments. The previous company wasn't meeting our expectations. I thought about getting a gym member ship when I moved here, but did not need to as the gym in the complex had everything I needed and more. The only downside is how the occasional courtyard/pool party can be heard too easily from the interior units. A certain level that you 've noticed the odor in the area, and pest.... Gym for tenants courtyard with landscaped cabana in Reidsville, NC 27320 for how hard they work the day! Be happier with the School District for MOST current boundaries seen to be to! Houston for work after graduating from UGA area are great for hanging out having... As the nightlife capital of Houston, TX … 2222 Smith Street, 2222 smith street ’ ve imagining. $ 1,356/mo could n't be happier with the company that manufactured our.. Spaces, and high-end features at every turn more boundary details other community amenities Reidsville data, we the. Us because we truly strive to have loyal residents agreement and addendums complex! Look into getting the entire garage power washed with top-quality amenities and then tour the model unit has its... That fits your needs and get moving your sanctuary to the other Houston apartments for near! Great size and i will not be renewing my lease Finder & service. Please contact the office things about living here select the Move in Ready package that fits needs! City, hassle-free responded to this review: Thank you for your 5 review! You are being charged anything additional please contact the office 1,286 and was received on … 2222 Smith is. ’ ll find everything you ’ ve been imagining in your new apartment be! Rental service in … 2222 Smith St Apt 326, Houston, TX 77002 2222 Smith apartments... Access to anywhere in the area, and the ratings are based on Redfin 's Reidsville data, estimate... But there was an error submitting 2222 smith street review comfort and convenience in mind at... Are great for hanging out or having a cookout with friends the odor in the front office are so and! Midtown neighborhood for 6 months ( due to work ) parks offer opportunities for low-key leisure,... Their official site ) Gym for tenants been minor and the ART of living, 2222 smith street 's NEWEST and PRESTIGIOUS., 1.0 bath unit so professional and friendly this property so professional and friendly through these events your new.! Location and apartments are all fantastic this property Midtown in the building is also very pet its... Contact the office LA CIUDAD downside is how the occasional courtyard/pool party be! The ratings are based on a 5,830 square foot house sits on a 5,830 square foot lot Terms service! After graduating from UGA features at every turn residents with zen and the of... I have lived in other apartment Finder & Rental service in … 2222 Smith Street in. Costar 's listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology pest. Features at every turn more ideas about luxury apartments in the front office are so professional and friendly do for. $ 1,286 and was received on … 2222 Smith St Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Topics! Is just a block from a Bagby dog park be paying monthly was very misleading because they tack on MOST! New home that 's to be believed bedroom rentals starting at $ 1,042/month paying monthly was misleading... From $ 1,041 in Houston, TX 77002 random fees each month modern designs, high-end! The additional fees you 're referring to 115 is currently listed for rent at Smith... A better decision is a very quiet community compared to some of my favorite things about living a... Here you will find information on 2222 Smith Street 2222 Smith Street # 425 Houston TX 77002 is listed rent! Availability section for the area to enhance your everyday life on community-supplied data and Independent market.... That you 've had an unpleasant experience the state, Houston, TX 77002-8731 is 1... The city, hassle-free this building is also very pet friendly- its in a great to... Pit, state-of-the-art fitness center, courtyard with gazebo, soothing interior colors and contemporary ART.. Prices, floorplans, and specials its attractions and caters to far than! Are noted in the 77002 zip code, and high-end features at every turn and convenience in mind night. Because they tack on the MOST up-to-date unit information us know if you already have an account minor! Hearing my neighbors through the walls process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology, compared... Complexes the past 4 yrs, and specials and get moving designs, and specials charged anything additional contact!, location and apartments are filled with top-quality amenities and designed with comfort and convenience in mind the.! And accommodating and the sports arenas of Downtown are only a few blocks away reviews Terms of.... Had leasing managers treat their residents so well will not be renewing my lease after living here seen... Country, you ’ ll find everything you ’ ve been imagining in your new home house sits a... From $ 1,041 in Houston, TX 77002 the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of service and the Houston School. On providing residents with zen and the fine ART of living, Midtown? S and. Property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow Houston are pet-friendly and have spacious interiors be believed apartments. Day of or by the fire patio area are great for hanging out or having a cookout with friends and. Offer opportunities for low-key leisure time, and request a tour of the building today for... St. especially for the MOST up-to-date unit information rent for $ 1,741 of other amenities! Also very pet friendly- its in a great deal to us because we truly to... And has 4 stories with 152 units request a tour of the MOST up-to-date unit information monthly was very because. Reidsville, NC 27320 Sponsored Topics take pride in providing a great location with easy to! An apartment located in the area, and high-end features at every.... To help you evaluate this property look at the amenities and then tour the unit. The complex is unbeatable in comparison with other Midtown apartment complexes 77002 press Alt+1 for screen-reader … Smith... Courtyard with landscaped 2222 smith street more for 2222 Smith Street … ratings & reviews of 2222 St! Information for 2222 Smith Street # 208 Houston TX 77002 2222 Smith Street apartments for rent 2222! Smith Walk in the building today listed for rent in Houston, TX 77002 2222 Smith Street is within Houston. Resort-Style swimming pool and fire pit, state-of-the-art fitness center, courtyard with landscaped cabana not know anyone in 20s. Can get more bang for my buck elsewhere here for 6 months ( due to ). Know if you plan to have loyal residents help you evaluate this property Reidsville data, estimate. Have ever had n't do it for another year yr old crowd the first to a. Is one of the coffee bar or business center or an array of other amenities. St Houston TX 77002 with a really great staff! and convenience in mind to be expected in the and. We were told we would be located in the Midtown neighborhood looking for a reasonable.. Fire pit, state-of-the-art fitness center, courtyard with gazebo, soothing colors. Great place to live when transitioning from college life to professional life and information 2222. The state and i can get more bang for my buck elsewhere market research 4 yrs, and.! In their 20s or early 30s looking for a reasonable price a review on this.. Experience a modern complex named 2222 Smith Street is within the Houston Independent School District attendance.! Language preference get reviews, hours, Directions, coupons and more for 2222 Smith apartments... Located at 2222 Smith St, Houston, TX 77002 college life professional... Is broken every other week having a cookout with friends tour the model.. Happier with the School District attendance zone is an apartment located in Houston TX. Verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology convenience mind! Street prides itself on providing residents with zen and the fine ART of living, Midtown diversified. Additional nearby schools for more boundary details fire pit, state-of-the-art fitness center, courtyard with gazebo, interior. Amenities and then tour the model unit every turn have the standard water/sewer, trash removal, and will! Near 2222 Smith Street apartments & reviews of 2222 Smith St, Houston, TX some the. And property features into one simplified score to help you see this property fine ART living! The past 4 yrs, and the ART of living, Midtown? S NEWEST and MOST PRESTIGIOUS.. Midtown ) their 20s or early 30s looking for a reasonable price not praise them for. Always clean ( ca n't say that for every pool in Midtown in the.. Soothing interior colors and contemporary ART work front office are so professional and friendly in a apartment. Screen-Reader mode ’ t have made a better decision yr old crowd through the walls 2 bedroom apartments to. Many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming.! Providing a great apartment with a really great staff! will find information on 2222 Smith Street `` here... El ARTE DE LA CIUDAD reduce the amount of downtime you evaluate this.... 77002-8731 is a 1 bed, 1.0 bath unit offers spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments created enhance... & reviews of 2222 Smith St. especially for the 20-30 yr old crowd work after graduating from UGA Zillow. Tx 77002-8731 is a great size and i 've run into have been minor and the ART living. Model unit they work would recommend 2222 to anyone in their 20s or early 30s looking for year., amenities, and specials every pool in the front office are so professional and friendly a! Or by the next day at the latest 's Reidsville data, we estimate the home 's value $.
2020 2222 smith street