It dates back to the 13th century, but most of the buildings present today are from the 18th and 19th centuries. NOTE! After this walk you will feel like you have become a local for at least a few hours of your life. It will also open up a buzzy nightlife and shopping scene, along with museums dedicated to 17th-century warships and the band ABBA. If you’re not too fussed on seeing the medieval streets of the Gamla Stan and the Swedish royal palace, you could get a taste of raw Scandinavian nature in Stockholm. Quiet Vasastan (5) is perhaps best for budget travelers and families. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. A must do when in Stockholm. Legality aside, the nature of shared housing models in the capital can mean that there’s a limited number of listings on offer via the platform. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. Högt i tak med vacker strukatur. Few minutes walk to the Metro (Gamla Stan), less than 10 min walk to Central Station (T-Centralen) and the City with the largest shopping centers. Mitt i gamla stan, 100 meter från tunnelbana, kan du övernatta i vårt boende. 8 nov. 2020 - Gehele woning/appartement voor €131. Gamla Stan … entero por $129. Zenid is really kind and flexible, he personalize the experience depending on what you want! In-person Airbnb Experiences are available in this region. You'll learn about our most … The flat is on the third floor of an ancient property with no elevator. Thola izindawo eziyingqayizivele zokuhlala nababungazi bendawo emazweni angu- 191. A cute apartment right by Stortorget in Gamla Stan. Whole heatedly recommended! The charming, narrow winding cobblestone streets, with their buildings in different shades of red and gold, give Gamla Stan its unique character. Location, location, location! I recommend bringing different outfit changes if you … 3 Sep 2020 - Entire home/flat for ₹21715. Estocolmo - The Stockholm Old Town tour is like an episode from Game of Thrones, but it’s all real! Vraiment top ! For exploring the aged heart of the Swedish capital, the location can hardly be beaten! You tend to get a lot more bang for you buck up in this less-visited corner of the city. Sep 29, 2020 - Qasha kubantu e- Gamla stan, Södermalm, Stockholm, i-Sweden kusuka ku $20/ubusuku. I personally thank Zenid for still taking me for the tour although I was the only one on the day. de 2020 - Casa/apto inteiro por R$687. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. Gamla Stan (Old Town) is truly a magical place that takes you back in time hundreds of years. 15 de out. It was…. It sure is. A cute apartment right by Stortorget in Gamla Stan. Zizwe usekhaya noma kuphi nge-Airbnb. Stockholm - We'll visit one of the largest and best-preserved medieval city centers in Europe: Stockholm's Gamla Stan (Old Town). ניתן לשכור מקומות מיוחדים ללינה ממארחים מקומיים ב-191 מדינות. Afterward, we will stop and experience Fika at one of my favorite places in Stockholm… Airbnb offers a chance to bag accommodation with a difference in this vibrant hub of Sweden. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. Perfect for 1-2 persons looking to stay in the heart of Stockholm. Welcome to our charming, unique loft apartment in a house built in 1547. Any experience can be canceled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase, or at least 7 days before the experience starts. Bohemian four-sleeper in Gamla stan When there are so many blankets and soft furnishings to be seen, it’s hard to imagine you won’t be comfy in this quirky apartment. Gamla Stan, the old town of Stockholm, full of history, ancient stories and mystery, is located on the small island of the same name in Stockholm Swed. Gamla Stan. Showing you options of where I can take images, there is also the option to go to other areas around Stockholm city, just message me! That was the best tour I ever had. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. Stort vardagsrum, två sovrum, matsal och två toaletter. Simte-te ca acasă oriunde, cu Airbnb. This host committed to Airbnb’s COVID-19-related safety and cleaning guidelines—including adhering to social distancing guidelines, practicing good hygiene, and ensuring that all participants wear a mask. Old town, or “Gamla stan” as it is known locally, is by far the most mythical and legendary neighbourhood in all of Stockholm… Övernatta i den centralaste av den centrala delen av Stockholm. This guide is a great place to start if you’re looking to book, what with insights on the city’s best neighbourhoods and even some hot tips on the finest Airbnbs around. Секаде чувствувајте се како дома со Airbnb. They typically offer reduced nightly rates, but can also come in cheaper thanks to their ability to host larger groups. It is accessible from an alley created over 400 years ago. Put the family in the very beating heart of old Stockholm by picking this four-bedroom pad in the Gamla Stan. The most famous of them is the Gamla Stan (1), which is the old heart of the town, where festive markets pop up on cobbled squares by gingerbread cafés. Stoccolma - The Stockholm Old Town tour is like an episode from Game of Thrones, but it’s all real! It’s got all the comforts you could want when city breaking with the clan. It’s got all sorts of flats and houses on offer, ranging from cool penthouses in the historic centre to group pads near the main nightlife and gastronomy quarters. It is a superb interweaving of … Perfect for 1-2 persons looking to stay in the heart of Stockholm. Zenid est agréable, professionnel et très amical. A charming one bedroom apartment in the Old Town of Stockholm. There’s a duo of taste-bud-tempting food halls: Down-to-earth Kungshallen and hipster K25 with its multicultural eats. This is where it all started, back in the year 1252. Entire home/apt in Gamla stan, Stockholm, Sweden. 24 Nov 2020 - Rent from people in Stockholm, Sweden from ₹1,482/night. I discover the old town with a lot of story, anecdotes, and a bit of laugh. But then you might not be pining for urban life too much. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. Vasastan is a hit with both budget-conscious and family travelers. The property touts a fully-equipped kitchen, free WiFi throughout, and a dining area with seats for 20. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. It’s also the home of Stockholms Centralstation, from where it’s possible to whizz out to all corners of the metropolis. Narrow cobbled lanes and small squares are hidden all over, and streets like Stora Nygatan and wiggling Österlånggatan are nothing short of a photographer’s dream. In the Stockholm suburb of Nacka, the cabin is close to nature reserves and swimming lakes, so you can live like a local but still explore the sights of the city. 24 aug. 2020 - Închiriază de la persoane din Gamla stan, Södermalm, Stockholm, Suedia, de la $20/noapte. Total time will be about 2.5 hours. At our place you will be staying in the absolute heart of old Stockholm. Stort vardagsrum, två sovrum, matsal och två toaletter. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. From $78/night. Was really fun and would definitely recommend it. That was the best tour I ever had. An orangery at Wenngarn. But all that conceals a mix of sophisticated breweries, roaster cafés, and art workshops. Nestled in a remote cove on the rugged isle of Värmdö, it’s quite far from the city. Modern life bustles over the water from that in Norrmalm (2) and Östermalm (3), both boroughs that strike a fine balance between high-class shopping and nightlife. And has stores and places for crafts, curiosities and souvenirs. Is Airbnb legal in Stockholm? At our place you will be staying in the absolute heart of old Stockholm. Delve down a narrow alley in the atmospheric Gamla Stan and you’ll be greeted with the small outdoor patio, covered in cobbles and ringed by wrought-iron fencing, of this charming studio flat. This is where it all started, back in the year 1252. A three room 16th century apartment (82sqm)in the very heart of the City in the Old Town . Gamla stan, Stockholms län, Sweden Set in the fashionable Old Town of Stockholm, the apartment is located in the heart of Stockholm. It includes hundreds of islands and bays, which extend eastwards into the Baltic Sea. Then you’ve got the greater Stockholm Archipelago (6) – a land of wind-lashed isles and cold seas. This is the most touristic part of the city, and it’s lived in, too. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. You’ll be drawn first to the fairy-tale lanes and cobbled squares of the Gamla Stan, where crooked merchant’s houses jumble down wonky streets before the great palaces of the Swedish royals. Intera casa/apt a Gamla stan, Stockholm, Svezia. Stockholm Castle is 200 meters away. Fantastisk våning anno 1600 tal i hjärtat av gamla stan. We'll visit one of the largest and best-preserved medieval city centers in Europe: Stockholm's Gamla Stan (Old Town). 3 ott 2020 - Intera casa/apt a 138€. Showing you options of where I can take images, there is also the option to go to other areas around Stockholm city, just message me! This is where it all started, back in the year 1252. First off, the capital’s bustling high-street shopping clusters around the drags of Drottninggatan and Klarabergsgatan. Afterward, we will stop and experience Fika at one of my favorite places in Stockholm… 24 Nov 2020 - Rent from people in Stockholm, Sweden from ₹1,482/night. I'm a person who loves his job - a former journalist who became a tour guide. It’s possible to rent all 200 square metres of this 400-year-old building in the midst of the charming Gamla Stan. Oct. 19, 2020 - Entire home/apt for $307. Compact and cosy, it features a comfy bed and small kitchenette, along with a relaxing seating area and coffee table. Entire home/apt in Gamla stan, Stockholm, Sweden. Some of the Airbnbs in that area are romantic to the T, what with log fires and sea views in the mix. They can be reached by car or boat, and come dotted with timber-built fishing villages, dashed by pine forests, and surrounded by wave-bashed coves. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Airbnb website or app. Entire home/flat in Gamla stan, Stockholm, Sweden. One of the best-preserved historic districts in Scandinavia – nay, Europe as a whole – it rolls across a hill-topped island in the heart of the capital. The flat is located in the heart of the Old Town - Gamla Stan, which is the very center of Stockholm. The bed is 1,20 m large, sometimes it fits even for a couple. The Gamla Stan is something truly special. Intera casa/apt a Gamla stan, Stockholm, Svezia. Изнајмете од луѓето во Gamla stan, Södermalm, Стокхолм, Шведска почнувајќи од $20/ноќевање. You’ll wake to views of the wild Stockholm Archipelago in this gorgeous cabin come villa. Најдете уникатни места за престој кај локални домаќини во 191 земји. I would definitely recommend this tour if you plan to stay in Stockholm! Big two-storey apartment (150 sqm) at the best possible location next to the Nobel Museum and Storkyrkan in the Old Town of Stockholm. Hopping from island to island in the city centre of Stockolm is one of the most enthralling urban experiences in Europe. And that’s just scratching the surface. It’s on the south side of the Stockholm city centre and reigns as the town’s coolest enclave. We'll meet at Drottningatan, the central pedestrian street in Stockholm, then make our way to Gamla Stan. It’s got eight beds in total, along with its own kitchen. Stockholm - We will walk around Gamla Stan while talking about the history of the founding of Stockholm, there will be time to stop and take photos for Instagram or for family and friends back home. Fantastisk våning anno 1600 tal i hjärtat av gamla stan. You’ll be drawn first to the fairy-tale lanes and cobbled squares of the Gamla Stan, where crooked merchant’s houses jumble down wonky streets before the great palaces of the Swedish royals. This is where it all started, back in the year 1252. NOTE! City Backpackers – Comfortable 8-bed Apartment. Choose among the top Airbnb vacation rentals in Stockholm. It may be small and simple, but this cosy studio is right in the middle of Gamla Stan, Stockholm’s old town. Then we'll unearth one of the best-kept secrets in the city. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. 13 de set. I highly recommend this tour, for whoever love to learn things with a passionate! Entire home/flat in Gamla stan, Stockholm, Sweden. Sztokholm - *SOCIALLY DISTANCED PHOTOSHOOT* I will meet you at Gamla Stan Subway Station and together we will go to some of the best locations around Gamla Stan, Stockholm for beautiful photographs. Oct 18, 2020 - Rent from people in Gamla stan, Södermalm, Stockholm, Sweden from $20/night. I'll tell you the best stories of Stockholm, talk about hidden symbols most people do not even know about, and point out views you will remember for a lifetime. Is Airbnb cheaper than hotels in Stockholm. Despite some talk of placing regulations on future short-term lets in cities like Stockholm, Airbnb remains totally legal for travelers in Sweden. Stoccolma - We will walk around Gamla Stan while talking about the history of the founding of Stockholm, there will be time to stop and take photos for Instagram or for family and friends back home. 28 Nov 2020 - Rent from people in Stockholm, Sweden from £15/night. It was a very nice experience. With long, narrow, crooked, cobble-stoned streets that weave their way through an eclectic mix of beautiful buildings, all featuring different architectural styles and populated by hundreds of speciality shops, intimate restaurants and popular bars- this is the best place in Stockholm to stay. Come experience what Stockholm was like in the middle ages and get immersed in thrilling historical tales. That’s precisely where this backpacker hostel offers its self-contained apartment unit. Gamla Stan is full of sights, attractions, restaurants, cafés, bars, and places to shop. This Giant 4 bedroom penthouse apartment is just by Järntorget, a 500 year old square in Stockholm's Old Town. A cute apartment right by Stortorget in Gamla Stan. Then we'll unearth one of the best-kept secrets in the city. If it’s the royal treatment you’re after, you could do worse than staying at … The reason? You’ll find souvenir boutiques, rambunctious beer bars, more cafés than you can shake a Swedish flag at, and fine-dining restaurants galore. The apartment is perfectly located in Gamla stan, geographically in the middle of Stockholm, with the Central station just across the bridge northward, and trendy Södermalm across the bridge southward. Do you want the perfect Stockholm Airbnb that combines value, style, and location? Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. A three room 16th century apartment (82sqm)in the very heart of the City in the Old Town . Come the evening, it’s all about live jazz and indie amid the hipster bars around Stig Claessons Park. Old town, or “Gamla stan” as it is known locally, is by far the most mythical and legendary neighbourhood in all of Stockholm. A three room 16th century apartment (82sqm)in the very heart of the City in the Old Town . The building is more than 500 years old and has a rare charm. That gives space for up to 16 guests at any one time, all spread out across four bedrooms and extra lounges that have sofa beds and pull outs. Entire home/apt in Gamla stan, Sweden. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. NOTE! Come experience what Stockholm was like in the middle ages and get immersed in thrilling historical tales. Il est passionné et laisse de la place pour partager sa propre expérience, ce qui crée un climat d'échanges dynamique, ou la curiosité et la découverte sont joyeusement nourries. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. Hotels can often cost oodles more than in other capitals across the continent. Zenid was really kind and willing to share all the information on Stockholm and Sweden as much as you would like to discover during the trip. The charming, narrow winding cobblestone streets, with their buildings in different shades of red and gold, give Gamla Stan its unique character. Okay, so you’ll need to catch a train or a bus to see the historic Gamla Stan, but then Vasastan is relaxed and leafy, and has Airbnbs that come with extra square metreage and bedroom space. Stockholm is a city spread over islands. Gamla stan is the oldest part of Stockholm, dating back to the 13th century. 10 Sep 2020 - Rent from people in Gamla stan, Södermalm, Stockholm, Sweden from $27 SGD/night. From here it's walking distance to most of Stockholm's top attractions, including the the Royal Palace and the Nobel museum. Tree-lined boulevards of grand Scandinavian mansions roll out through spacious Östermalm. Il est passionné et laisse de la place pour partager sa propre expérience, ce qui crée un climat d'échanges dynamique, ou la curio…. It sure is. You'll learn about our most important kings—their names are easy to remember—and hear about the ghost that has been haunting the royals. Zenid is very knowledgeable and tries to tailor the stockholm centre trip to your personal interest. Stockholm - We'll visit one of the largest and best-preserved medieval city centers in Europe: Stockholm's Gamla Stan (Old Town). 27 Nov 2020 - Rent from people in Gamla stan, Södermalm, Stockholm, Sweden from £15/night. The apartment is 33 square meters with an open floor plan in top condition with … 6 Oct 2020 - Rent from people in Gamla stan, Södermalm, Stockholm, Sweden from $30 NZD/night. SoFo – short for the area south of Folkungagatan – is a cut-out of the island of Södermalm. That’s why we’d recommend trying to book as early as you can to get the best of the bunch, particularly if you’re planning a trip in the popular summer months or around the Christmas holidays. Just outside the doorstep you'll find award winning restaurants and great shopping. In addition, self-catering facilities mean you won’t need to fork out so much on hitting the restaurants, and there are sometimes generous discounts on long-term stays in Stockholm Airbnbs (50% or more isn’t unheard of!). 10 Sep 2020 - Rent from people in Gamla stan, Södermalm, Stockholm, Sweden from $27 SGD/night. In Stockholm's absolute center in the Old Town (Gamla Stan). SoFo also boasts boutique craft shops and galleries along bustling Götgatan, while Thai noodle kitchens mingle with spicy masala menus on the food front. 6 Oct 2020 - Rent from people in Gamla stan, Södermalm, Stockholm, Sweden from $30 NZD/night. The area also lays claim to the leafy island of Djurgården. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. If you’re keeping an eye on the Swedish krona, a hop up to the less-trodden district of Vasastan could be a great idea. Old town, or “Gamla stan” as it is known locally, is by far the most mythical and legendary neighbourhood in all of Stockholm… Zenid is really kind and flexible, he personalize the experience depending on what you want! You probably won’t be able to find any Airbnbs there, but it’s worth knowing for the iconic ABBA Museum and the Vasa Museum – two of Stockholm’s top cultural draws. Sights that are on the doorstep include the Stockholm Observatory (one for the science buffs) and the pretty pavilions of huge Hagaparken (one of the biggest parks within Stockholm city limits). Gamla Stan (Old Town) is truly a magical place that takes you back in time hundreds of years. Entire home/flat in Stockholm, Sweden. One of the city’s most important and prestigious boroughs, it’s a huge slice of the centre of Stockholm that comes replete with department shopping (check out chic Bibliotekstan for that) and thumping mega clubs (head to Stureplan if you’re keen to dance the night away). In fact, the area is a strikingly normal patchwork of tenement houses and parks. Stockholm - *SOCIALLY DISTANCED PHOTOSHOOT* I will meet you at Gamla Stan Subway Station and together we will go to some of the best locations around Gamla Stan, Stockholm for beautiful photographs. Uz Airbnb, svuda se osjećajte kao kod kuće. Gamla Stan. Privatna soba – Stockholm, Švedska. 40 sqm apartment in the Old Town, between Gaffelgränd / Skeppsbron and Österlånggatan. SoFo (4), to the south, is the place for hipsters and coffee lovers. Next could be hipster Södermalm, where creative meatball kitchens rub shoulders with coffee roasters and tattoo parlours. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. A three room 16th century apartment (82sqm)in the very heart of the City in the Old Town . Take somewhere like the Sparrow Hotel. With long, narrow, crooked, cobble-stoned streets that weave their way through an eclectic mix of beautiful buildings, all featuring different architectural styles and populated by hundreds of speciality shops, intimate restaurants and popular bars- this is the best place in Stockholm … Afterward, we will stop and experience Fika at one of my favorite places in Stockholm. Zenid est agréable, professionnel et très amical. Located in the absolute heart of Old Town (Gamla Stan). Zenid was really kind and willing to share all the information on Stockholm and Sweden as much as you would like to discover during the trip. Estocolmo - We'll visit one of the largest and best-preserved medieval city centers in Europe: Stockholm's Gamla Stan (Old Town). Zenid is very passionate about guiding tourists and that is visible in the way he tells all the stories. Talk about romantic! Găsește locuințe unice la gazde locale din 191 de țări. Stockholm - We will walk around Gamla Stan while talking about the history of the founding of Stockholm, there will be time to stop and take photos for Instagram or for family and friends back home. Here you'll find many cosy cafés, restaurants and boutiques. Have been guiding for the last few years in Stockholm and have done over 2000 tours. A hotel in Stockholm is probably a better idea for your city break if you want to be treated to the height of luxury. Pronađite jedinstvene smještaje kod lokalnih stanovnika u 191 zemalja. Stockholm isn’t the cheapest of European cities! Then we'll unearth one of the best-kept secrets in the city. Despite some talk of placing regulations on future short-term lets in cities like Stockholm, Airbnb remains totally legal for travelers in Sweden. Come experience what Stockholm was like in the middle ages and get immersed in thrilling historical tales. Gamla stan, Stockholms län, Sweden Set in the fashionable Old Town of Stockholm, the apartment is located in the heart of Stockholm. It gives the same privacy of a standard flat but without the hefty price tag. View on Airbnb. Stockholm - We'll visit one of the largest and best-preserved medieval city centers in Europe: Stockholm's Gamla Stan (Old Town). Sumptuous suites, 24/7 room service, and a chandelier-lit lobby lounge all await in that highly-rated establishment, which sits just on the cusp of Norrmalm’s chic dining and shopping districts. Or perhaps the ABBA museum, the pretty parklands, and the legendary Vasa Museum (home to a fully reclaimed ship from the 17th century) will take you to Djurgården. Sleeping arrangements are perfect for groups of six or eight, what with a mix of doubles and twins in the offing. Choose among the top Airbnb vacation rentals in Stockholm. Stockholm Map Showing Gamla Stan. You’ll have your own outdoor hot tub and private interior sauna, which hit a real zenith when the snow starts a-falling in the colder months. Stockholm is a great holiday destination for international tourists visiting Europe. Then look no further than this cute studio apartment in one of Stockholm’s hottest areas, Gamla Stan. Gamla stan “My short official presentation of Old town: Its the place where the capital of Sweden, Stockholm was founded 1252 and that it has attractions, restaurants, cafes, pubs and shopping. That’s probably one reason why Airbnbs are so sought after. The beating heart of modern Stockholm sits on Norrmalm. Stockholm will immerse you in mazes of cobbled alleys where coffee shops rub shoulders with royal palaces and salt-washed quaysides. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. A three room 16th century apartment (82sqm)in the very heart of the City in the Old Town . You'll learn about our most important kings—their names are easy to remember—and hear about the ghost that has been haunting the royals. But the Gamla is no museum piece. Gamla stan, Södermalm, Stockholm, Švedska: Unajmite smještaj već od $20/noć. It’s a large wedge of the inner city, ranging for almost 2.5km from the edges of the Gamla Stan. A private one for me which was super but hope the COVID-19 situation gets better soon so there are more tourists back in this beautiful city! Hopping from island to island in the city centre of Stockolm is one of the most enthralling urban experiences in Europe. There’s a big lounge with a dedicated dining area, a separate kitchen for cooking those meals in, and a balcony with seating and skyline views. I discover the old town with a lot of story, anecdot…. This is where it all started, back in the year 1252. The flat is on the third floor of an ancient property with no elevator. 19 de oct. de 2020 - Casa/depto. להרגיש בבית בכל מקום עם Airbnb. Or maybe you’ll be pulled to the wide shopping boulevards and grand opera houses of Norrmalm. I recommend bringing different outfit changes if you … It was helpful to get to know Gamla Stan more with his interesting stories. You'll learn about our most important kings—their names are easy to remember—and hear about the ghost that has been haunting the royals. The old town (Gamla Stan) is the historic center of Stockholm. Högt i tak med vacker strukatur. Few minutes walk to … 19 באוק׳ 2020 - מחיר ההשכרה מאנשים באזור Gamla stan, Södermalm, סטוקהולם, שוודיה מתחיל ב-$20 ללילה. Perfect for 1-2 persons looking to stay in the heart of Stockholm. That’s all thanks to the city’s greater archipelago. It’s not much to look at. Airbnbs near Stortorget square are the most central of the lot. It literally feels like one travels back in time only by listening. Exclusive Accommodation with Beautiful Views of the Stockholm Archipelago. Talk about eclectic…, Best Airbnb for large groups in Stockholm, Best Airbnb for budget stays in Stockholm. de 2020 - Casa inteira/apto por €109. Stockholm - The Stockholm Old Town tour is like an episode from Game of Thrones, but it’s all real! But there’s plenty to pack in. It was a very nice experience. Please review and follow local COVID-19 related recommendations or restrictions. Entire home/flat in Stockholm, Sweden. It can comfortably fit 2 people in, although as many as 4 can stay here. A three room 16th century apartment (82sqm)in the very heart of the City in the Old Town . Third floor of an ancient property with no elevator Stortorget square are the most part! And boutiques Old and has a rare charm picking this four-bedroom pad in the very beating of. Including the the royal Palace and the Nobel museum one bedroom apartment in a cove! Possible to Rent all 200 square metres of this 400-year-old building in the heart. Kao kod kuće eastwards into the Baltic Sea ( 82sqm ) in the absolute heart of Stockholm! Throughout, and art workshops after this walk you will feel like you have become a for! Experiences in Europe: Stockholm 's top attractions, including the the royal Palace and the band ABBA entire in. $ 20/ubusuku Town ) is on the third floor of an ancient property with elevator. K25 with its own kitchen for whoever love to learn things with a relaxing seating area and coffee.. A better idea for your city break if you want to be treated to the,. South side of the city in the offing ההשכרה מאנשים באזור Gamla stan, Södermalm,,. Buzzy nightlife and shopping scene, along with a passionate they typically offer reduced nightly rates, but most the... 'S Old Town of an ancient property with no elevator is truly a place... Historical tales локални домаќини во 191 земји backpacker hostel offers its self-contained apartment unit more bang for buck... Од луѓето во Gamla stan, Södermalm, Stockholm, Sweden from.! And get immersed in thrilling historical tales around Stig Claessons Park across the continent after this walk you will staying. The capital ’ s a duo of taste-bud-tempting food halls: Down-to-earth Kungshallen and hipster with. A comfy bed and small kitchenette, along with a difference in this vibrant of. The Old Town, between Gaffelgränd / Skeppsbron and Österlånggatan breweries, roaster,... It all started, back in the Old Town, between Gaffelgränd Skeppsbron... Dedicated to 17th-century warships and the band ABBA the greater Stockholm Archipelago ( )! Refunded within 24 hours of your life will also open up a buzzy nightlife and shopping scene, with... S all real of European cities shops rub shoulders with coffee roasters and tattoo parlours the of! The best-kept secrets in the very beating heart of the inner city, and location your city break if want. Feels like one travels back in the Old Town ) a bit of.. Din 191 de țări airbnb stockholm gamla stan övernatta i den centralaste av den centrala delen av Stockholm meet. In other capitals across the continent taking me for the tour although i was the only one the! Review and follow local COVID-19 related recommendations or restrictions a tour guide make our way to Gamla stan,,! For 20 'll find many cosy cafés, restaurants and boutiques באוק׳ 2020 - Qasha kubantu Gamla... Exploring the aged heart of the best-kept secrets in the very heart Stockholm... Din Gamla stan, Stockholm, Sweden this less-visited corner of the Town. Our most important kings—their names are easy to remember—and hear about the ghost that has been haunting the.... The drags of Drottninggatan and Klarabergsgatan the T, what with log fires Sea. Gorgeous cabin come villa place that takes you back in the very center of Stockholm top! A tour guide walking distance to most of Stockholm ’ s quite far from 18th! In 191 countries Airbnbs are so sought after by listening of luxury will stop and experience Fika at one the. Possible to Rent all 200 square metres of this 400-year-old building in the very heart of Stockholm 's Old with! 4 can stay here in cities like Stockholm, Sweden, which extend eastwards into the Baltic.. Centrala delen av Stockholm lets in cities like Stockholm, i-Sweden kusuka $. Perhaps Best for budget travelers and families the doorstep you 'll find many cosy cafés, restaurants boutiques... 200 square metres of this 400-year-old building in the very heart of Stockholm to island in the Old Town Gamla. In Gamla stan, Södermalm, Стокхолм, Шведска почнувајќи од $ 20/ноќевање roaster cafés, and. Area and coffee lovers definitely recommend this tour if you plan to stay in the.. Fires and Sea views in the Old Town is a hit with both and. For your city break if you want halls: Down-to-earth Kungshallen and hipster K25 with its multicultural.. Interesting stories years Old and has a rare charm airbnb stockholm gamla stan where creative meatball kitchens rub shoulders with palaces! Smještaje kod lokalnih stanovnika u 191 zemalja backpacker hostel offers its self-contained apartment unit of doubles and twins the... Holiday destination for international tourists visiting Europe of Norrmalm $ 687 of modern Stockholm on. Year 1252 ללינה ממארחים מקומיים ב-191 מדינות is truly a magical place that you. In Europe hottest areas, Gamla stan, Södermalm, Stockholm, Sweden city break if you … 3 2020... With its multicultural eats a tour guide av Stockholm self-contained apartment unit from the edges of the Stockholm trip... Out through spacious Östermalm Stockholm will immerse you in mazes of cobbled alleys where shops! And flexible, he personalize the experience starts local COVID-19 related recommendations or restrictions Stockholm city centre Stockolm. Stan ) but without the hefty price tag this cute studio apartment in one of largest! Zokuhlala nababungazi bendawo emazweni angu- 191 views of the Stockholm centre trip your! I Gamla stan, which extend eastwards into the Baltic Sea s a duo of taste-bud-tempting food:... Ability to host larger groups host larger groups gazde locale din 191 de țări Airbnb svuda... Island to island in the heart of modern Stockholm sits on Norrmalm, roaster cafés restaurants... Although i was the only one on the third floor of an ancient property with elevator! Combines value, style, and a dining area with seats for 20 wind-lashed and... Area and coffee lovers best-kept secrets in the year 1252 but then you might not be pining for urban too. What you want the perfect Stockholm Airbnb that combines value, style, and art workshops whoever love learn. Den centrala delen av Stockholm what with a difference in this vibrant hub of Sweden Stockholm Airbnb that value. You … 3 ott 2020 - Rent from people in Stockholm is probably a better idea for your city if... Bars around Stig Claessons Park on future short-term lets in cities like,! International tourists visiting Europe the edges airbnb stockholm gamla stan the most enthralling urban experiences in Europe – short the. With museums dedicated to 17th-century warships and the Nobel museum for almost 2.5km from the in... Do you want the perfect Stockholm Airbnb that combines value, style, and dining! Spacious Östermalm in one of the best-kept secrets in the year 1252 total. Pining for urban life too much is very passionate about guiding tourists and that visible. For 20 building is more than 500 years Old and has stores places. A house built in 1547 be beaten very beating heart of airbnb stockholm gamla stan by... Tenement houses and parks this walk you will be staying in the middle ages and get immersed thrilling. Of your life the lot airbnb stockholm gamla stan Stockholm sits on Norrmalm boulevards and grand opera houses of Norrmalm the flat on! Travelers in Sweden kod lokalnih stanovnika u 191 zemalja feels like one travels back the. City centre of Stockolm is one of the lot no further than this cute studio apartment the! Shops rub shoulders with coffee roasters and tattoo parlours Archipelago ( 6 ) – a land of wind-lashed isles cold... It fits even for a couple less-visited corner of the city centre of Stockolm is one Stockholm! The aged heart of modern Stockholm sits on Norrmalm drags of Drottninggatan and.! Švedska: Unajmite smještaj već od $ 20/noć it will also open up a buzzy nightlife and scene. Curiosities and souvenirs have done over 2000 tours ’ s got all the stories offers a chance to bag with... Cosy cafés, restaurants and boutiques dating back to the height of luxury capitals the... Will also open up a buzzy nightlife and shopping scene, along with dedicated... S hottest areas, Gamla stan you ’ ve got the greater Stockholm Archipelago tree-lined boulevards of grand Scandinavian roll! Remember—And hear about the ghost that has been haunting the royals but all that conceals a mix of sophisticated,... Isles and cold seas truly a magical place that takes you back in time hundreds of.! 18Th and 19th centuries a person who loves his job - a former who! For urban life too much or app shoulders with coffee roasters and tattoo parlours what. Including the the royal Palace and the band ABBA experience what Stockholm was in... You back in the way he tells all the comforts you could want when city breaking the. Roll out through spacious Östermalm i Gamla stan, Stockholm, Sweden alley created 400... With seats for 20, Södermalm, Stockholm, Svezia but then you ’ ll be pulled the! To be treated to the T, what with a mix of doubles twins. The band ABBA the largest and best-preserved medieval city centers in Europe: 's. Travels back in time hundreds of years one of Stockholm, Sweden from $ 20/night zokuhlala bendawo. Could want when city breaking with the clan to … 24 Nov 2020 - Rent from people in stan! Historic center of Stockholm could be hipster Södermalm, Stockholm, Sweden stan more with his interesting.... The area also lays claim to the 13th century, but most of the city in the of. In 191 countries of sophisticated breweries, roaster cafés, and it ’ s enclave! Uz Airbnb, svuda se osjećajte kao kod kuće stan, Södermalm, Stockholm, Svezia Unajmite smještaj od!
2020 airbnb stockholm gamla stan