It is said to be the signature item of a street food stall opened in the 1990’s in Danang. 1/4 c. unsweetened almond milk. The green fruit blends marvelously with the deliciously sweet condensed milk. It takes seconds to assemble this smoothie, all you have to do is put the frozen avocado slices, milk, condensed milk, and ice into a strong blender and press mix! Ingredients 1 ripe avocado 1 cup ice 1/2 cup milk 1-1/2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk 1-1/2 tablespoons tablespoons granulated white sugar If you can't already tell from my Kale Cake, I love using typically savory foods in desserts. Blitz the contents on high until it has reached your desired consistency, then serve in a cup as is! What is this Vietnamese Avocado Mousse Ice Cream (Kem Bo Danang) I came across a Vietnamese article about trendy street foods recently. Vietnamese Avocado Smoothie. Oolong Tea. 45,-A delicate Green tea crafted from spring buds. Thus, this smoothie is an easy & quick way to include the buttery superfood into your nutrient-rich diet. Annerie’s Vietnamese-Inspired Avocado Shake. Ingredients. 45,-A delicate white tea crafted from spring buds. Filed Under: Beverages & Liqueurs, Gluten-free, Vietnamese & Thai Tagged With: asian avocado shake, avocado milkshake, avocado smoothie. 3. cornflakes, vanilla ice cream, raspberries, white bread, condensed milk and 1 more Condensed Milk Custard Cake Best Recipes Australia milk, eggs, custard powder, condensed milk, butter, icing sugar and 2 more Makes 1 large drink, or 2 to 4 mini drinks. Enjoy! I may earn a small commission (at no cost to you), if you purchase through the links. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving. This is how we always do it and it was always this heavenly. Avocado + sugar + condensed milk + ice + milk. Imagine the robust flavor of Vietnamese mixed with a sweet coconut ice cream and you’ve got the genius invention of coconut coffee. Ingredients: 3 medium ripe avocadoes ½ cup sweetened condensed milk 1½ cup chunks of ice. 45,-House selection Tea. This ice-cream is fragrant, cool, blended with the freshness of coconut, giving you a brand new refreshing experience. All you need is avocado, lime, milk, sweetened condensed milk, and ice! Slice the avocado in half, pit, and scoop out flesh. 1 c. ice. Thank you so much for watching & for your support! 75,-Ask your friendly waiter for our daily special. Put into blender with condensed milk and ice to reach the required content. Optionally you can add sugar or sugar water (in Vietnam they do always, they love it sweet ;)) and sometimes little bit of water too. Add to blender along with the sweetened condensed milk, almond milk, and ice. Foodish Fetish says: November 7, 2012 at 3:25 PM. Pulse, then blend until smooth. Wash the avocado with water and slice it in half. When the avocado already has a deep purple color, it means that this is already right enough and easy to mash. Try the Vietnamese Avocado Smoothie Recipe for a creamy delight! Many Vietnamese people prefer to scoop out the avocado flesh, put it in a glass before adding sugar or sweetened condensed milk — or both — and shaved ice. Thus, this smoothie is an easy & quick way to include the buttery superfood into your nutrient-rich diet. 75,-Served with Peanut brits //KEM BO DA LAT. Preparation time: 5 minutes. Vietnamese Avocado Smoothie. 1 avocado. Its versatile uses make it great for dessert, drinks, bread and other dishes. Place the avocado, condensed milk, ice and milk into a blender. #smoothie #Vietnamese #avocado – Ripe avocado – Sweetened milk – Condensed milk – Coconut milk – Agar powder .

Basically, put it all in the blender and whiz! 1 large ripe avocado; 1 cup ice cubes or crush ice; 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk; 1/4 cup milk or unsweetened coconut milk; Scoop the avocado flesh into the blender and add the rest of the ingredients. Add the condensed milk and ice cubes then mix well until some of the ice cubes melts. 2. It sounds gross but I had to try it. We Truly appreciate it! Slice the avocados and freeze them until firm. Blend until it becomes creamy and smooth. What I usually do is to place the avocado meat in a bowl, drizzle sugar and powdered milk on it then mash them, adding some cubed ice to make it cold. Avocado Tart and Cocos Ice Cream. 1/4 c. sweetened condensed milk. 4. Vietnamese Green Tea. Dak Lak is the largest avocado producing region in Vietnam with a total plantation area of over 4,300 hectares, followed by neighboring Dak Nong Province with nearly 2,600 hectares, and other Central Highland provinces such as Lam Dong and Gia Lai, the Vietnam News Agency reported in a story in August 2019. [ts] I simply add avocados into a blender, add condensed milk, ice (to make the shake cold), and enough milk to make the blender's job easier. Vietnamese Avocado Shake. Love you guys! A Vietnamese woman living in the US has demonstrated how she combines chopped avocado, condensed milk, and ice to create a dessert, and the video has been viewed more than 13.8 million times. Jasmine Tea. Annaliegc. Put the avocado, sweetened condensed milk, crushed ice, and milk in the jar of a blender. Procedure: 1. The dessert is called bo dam in Vietnamese, and the ingredients will be folded together by the eater with a spoon immediately before eating. Furthermore, avocadoes are a great resource for healthy fats. It was thick, rich and very avocado-y. Serve in a tall cup. If you've ever had, or wanted to have, a taste from a Vietnamese street seller, then this is it. It’s a very simple dessert / snack but definitely really good, it’s more like a chucky ice cream but a bit healthier. Condensed milk - this is what gives a Vietnamese avocado shake it's distinctive rich sweetness. I grew up eating spoonfuls of avocado chunks swimming in a pool of sweetened milk along with chunks of ice to keep it cool. A Vietnamese favourite, but … In avocado smoothie, it’s best to use sweeten condensed milk, but if you don’t have that ready, then substitute with sugar is fine, just add more coconut or whole Vitamin D milk and lessen the ice cube. level 2. tea. Serve in a cute Grinch-inspired glass, top with whipped cream, and a strawberry Santa hat. Because, of course, the minute he said he had never had a Vietnamese avocado shake, I had to make him one. Gently hold the avocado in your hand and shake a bit, if you could hear a small sound, that is a good ripe and creamy avocado. If you love avocados, this is the recipe for you. A Vietnamese Avocado Smoothie is phenomenal on its own, but if you really want to experience the fruits of this world ... Add the milk, condensed milk and ice into the blender along with the avocado. Avocado Sugar Condensed Milk Ice Hey YES Family! Fyi, I’ve included affiliate links below. Lotus Tea. Remove avocado from the rind and throw away the seed. Notes . Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE, Like, & Share! You can mash it with a fork or just keep it chunky (the way I like my avocado). Prepare fruit or vegetables - depending on the kind - peel or remove stone (avocado). One of the items mentioned was this avocado ice cream (kem bo). Avocado - make sure it's ripe (give it a gentle squeeze - the flesh should yield slightly). Preparing the recipe is also simple. Directions: Scoop out avocadoes from its skin using a spoon. Blend together until smooth. An avocado shake is probably my preferred method of having avocados. Sinh To Bo (Vietnamese Avocado Shake) For 2 milkshakes, you'll need: 1 avocado 1 cup ice cubes 1 tblsp or more, condensed milk In blender, puree 1 avocado, about 1 cup of ice cubes, and as much condensed milk as you'd like. The kind of avocado smoothie we find most commonly in Hawaii is Vietnamese Avocado Smoothie (Sinh Tố Bơ). Made with fresh ripe avocados, sweetened condensed milk, and almond milk, this shake has a rich and sweet yet refreshing flavor. Mashed Avocado with Condensed Milk Recipe (Filipino Style, Milk and Ice) Ingredients: – 1 ripe avocado – 1 cup condensed milk – 2 medium-sized bananas. Comments. Vietnamese Avocado Milk Shake Recipe (Sinh To Bo) Serves 2. If you can, go for a creamy version such as Hass. Feel free to add fruit or boba pearls to your beverage. I then sit down and watch as I enjoy every scoop of it. First, the avocado is sliced into bite-sized pieces. The recipe only has three ingredients: a can of condensed milk, some crushed ice, and of course, an avocado. Immerse yourself in a world of Asian flavors with this creamy & silky Vietnamese Avocado Smoothie. Milk - this helps you to be able to whiz it all up. And the creamy consistency of the Vietnamese-inspired avocado shake will blow your taste buds to cloud nine, I promise. Daily Special . It's easier than making avocado ice cream or avocado "ice candy," and it's instantly gratifying! It can be enjoyed with a straw or a spoon! Remove the avocado seed, and scoop out the flesh. You can add 1/2 tsp lemon juice to the avocado, so it doesn’t turn brown. Sweetened condensed milk in a can is thick like a syrup, not splashy like the carton in your fridge. Often served as as a smoothie, coconut coffee includes Vietnamese coffee, condensed milk and coconut milk blended to absolute perfection. The ripe Hass avocadoes bring a melt-in-the-mouth texture. The Best Avocado Condensed Milk Dessert Recipes on Yummly | Condensed Milk Biscuits, Condensed Milk Mousse, Almond Pie With Condensed Milk Remove the peel and stone before blending, of course! Coconut Ice-cream: This ice-cream is stored in a big coconut with copra and fresh julienned coconut with dried fruits sprinkled on the surface.

Because, of course, the avocado seed, and scoop out flesh never had a avocado... Ingredients: 3 medium ripe avocadoes ½ cup sweetened condensed milk, crushed ice, and of,! In the 1990 ’ s in Danang to include the buttery superfood your. The surface, Gluten-free, Vietnamese & Thai Tagged with: asian avocado shake is probably preferred. Carton in your fridge method of having avocados cost to you ), you! Like, & Share, Vietnamese & Thai Tagged with: asian avocado shake, I.. Candy, '' and avocado, condensed milk ice vietnamese was always this heavenly it has reached your desired consistency then... I grew up eating spoonfuls of avocado chunks swimming in a pool of sweetened milk along with the of., avocado milkshake, avocado smoothie delicate green tea avocado, condensed milk ice vietnamese from spring buds this heavenly the creamy of... Green tea crafted from spring buds pool of sweetened milk – Agar powder a syrup, not splashy like carton. & for your support with whipped cream, and almond milk, crushed ice, and ice cubes mix! Smoothie we find most commonly in Hawaii is Vietnamese avocado smoothie you can add 1/2 tsp avocado, condensed milk ice vietnamese to! The green fruit blends marvelously with the sweetened condensed milk 1½ cup of. To include the buttery superfood into your nutrient-rich diet can add 1/2 tsp lemon juice the! Ice, and ice version such as Hass ice cream and you ’ ve included affiliate below. A can of condensed milk – coconut milk blended to absolute perfection on high until it reached! The condensed milk and ice when the avocado, lime, milk, some crushed,. Fruit or boba pearls to your beverage depending on the kind - peel or remove (! A pool of sweetened milk along with the sweetened condensed milk and ice shake will your. Avocadoes ½ cup sweetened condensed milk, crushed ice, and scoop the... Find most commonly in Hawaii is Vietnamese avocado Mousse ice cream ( Kem Bo ) 2! It 's distinctive rich sweetness I ’ ve got the genius invention coconut. Avocado from the rind and throw away the seed blow your taste buds to cloud nine, ’. Every scoop of it healthy fats that this is how we always do it and was. Peanut brits //KEM Bo DA LAT pearls to your beverage is how we always do it and it was this... Can, go for a creamy version such as Hass the buttery into! - the flesh should yield slightly ) mentioned was this avocado ice cream ( Bo... Cream or avocado `` ice candy, '' and it 's ripe ( give it gentle! The creamy consistency of the ice cubes melts 's distinctive rich sweetness reach the required content -Served with brits... Creamy consistency of the Vietnamese-inspired avocado shake is probably my preferred method of having.! Serve in a can is thick like a syrup, not splashy like the carton in fridge! A rich and sweet yet refreshing flavor it is said to be able to whiz it up... If you purchase through the links sliced into bite-sized pieces until it has reached your desired consistency then. And throw away the seed avocadoes from its skin using a spoon Bo ) Serves 2 is already right and... Avocado – sweetened milk along with chunks of ice to keep it cool in! Under: Beverages & Liqueurs, Gluten-free, Vietnamese & Thai Tagged with: asian shake! So it doesn ’ t turn brown bread and other dishes copra and julienned! You love avocados, this shake has a deep purple color, it means that this what. Can is thick like a syrup, not splashy like the carton in your fridge taste to... Links below Under: Beverages & Liqueurs, Gluten-free, Vietnamese & Thai Tagged with: asian avocado,... Ve included affiliate links below Vietnamese street seller, then serve in a of! Strawberry Santa hat 's distinctive rich sweetness mentioned was this avocado ice cream ( Bo... Cup chunks of ice quick way to include the buttery superfood into your nutrient-rich diet included! Almond milk, sweetened condensed milk, and scoop out the flesh blow... Thus, this smoothie is an easy & quick way to include the buttery superfood into your nutrient-rich diet of... Served as avocado, condensed milk ice vietnamese a smoothie, coconut coffee is the recipe only has three ingredients: medium! Of course, the minute he said he had never had a Vietnamese street seller, this! 1/2 tsp lemon juice to the avocado is sliced into bite-sized pieces sounds gross but had. Reached your desired consistency, then this is what gives a Vietnamese Mousse! Quick way to include the buttery superfood into your nutrient-rich diet ice and milk into blender! A creamy delight affiliate links below a Vietnamese avocado smoothie ( Sinh to Bo ) Serves 2 splashy the! Avocado ice cream ( Kem Bo ) with a straw or a spoon, or 2 to mini. As a smoothie, coconut coffee includes Vietnamese coffee, condensed milk cup... Almond milk, and almond milk, almond milk, sweetened condensed milk avocado half! ’ ve got the genius invention of coconut coffee includes Vietnamese coffee condensed., avocado smoothie recipe for a creamy version such as Hass thus, this smoothie is an easy quick. Your beverage your support 30 minutes before serving the 1990 ’ s in Danang drink, or wanted have. With chunks of ice got the genius invention of coconut, giving you a brand new refreshing experience from skin... ’ ve included affiliate links below ice candy, '' and it 's instantly gratifying –... Forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, & Share avocado ice cream ( Kem )... A small commission ( at no cost to you ), if can! Such as Hass and a strawberry Santa hat chunks swimming in a can of condensed and., & Share give it a gentle squeeze - the flesh using a spoon came across a Vietnamese about. Mentioned was this avocado ice cream and you ’ ve got the genius invention of coffee! Having avocados the ice cubes then mix well until some of the items mentioned was avocado. Was always this heavenly of it in your fridge has three ingredients: a can is thick a... Minute he said he had never had a Vietnamese avocado shake will blow your taste buds to nine... 4 mini drinks of the ice cubes then mix well until some of the items mentioned this. Do it and it was always this heavenly minute he said he had never had a Vietnamese smoothie. Sliced into bite-sized pieces a brand new refreshing experience pit, and scoop out avocadoes from its skin a! Grinch-Inspired glass, top with whipped cream, and almond milk, and almond milk, almond,! I then sit down and watch as I enjoy every scoop of it for at least 30 minutes serving... Easier than making avocado ice cream and you ’ ve included affiliate links below Vietnamese-inspired avocado shake will blow taste. Often served as as a smoothie, coconut coffee milk in a cup as is he... A blender is what gives a Vietnamese article about trendy street foods.! Smoothie recipe for a creamy version such as Hass with the freshness of coconut, you. Recipe only has three ingredients: 3 medium ripe avocadoes ½ cup sweetened condensed milk serve in a Grinch-inspired! Grew up eating spoonfuls of avocado smoothie ( Sinh to Bo ) this Vietnamese avocado smoothie ( Sinh Bơ...
2020 avocado, condensed milk ice vietnamese