mascarpone, 1 lemon, juice only, salt and freshly ground pepper, if necessary, replace the mascarpone with cream cheese You can use other blue cheese if you wish. I added a little more lemon juice a heaping Tbs of sourcream and it definately need something else so i added a lot of cracked black pepper and a couple of pinches of crushed red pepper. Learn how to cook great Gorgonzola spinach artichoke dip . Thanks for the recipe Hammertime! LOVE, LOVE this recipe! I had to really MASH it to get it to blend think it would be easier in a food processor or a blender. Loved it! I added a little more lemon juice, a heaping Tbs of sourcream, and it definately need something else so i added a lot of cracked black pepper, and a couple of pinches of crushed red pepper. This homemade Gorgonzola Dip will knock your … Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. I preferred this dip served with raw crisp veggies instead of crackers. You can change this recipe up with any chesse you want and it will turn out the bomb! How to Cook Roasted Chicken Wings With Gorgonzola Dip. Then, pour the dip into a serving dish and chill. extra-virgin olive oil, 6 oz. THank you. Home » Gorgonzola Dip. Put in a shallow dish. She request that I bring it to all our gatherings. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Gorgonzola spinach artichoke dip recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. I halved the recipe first of all because my husband doesnt like gorgonzola. The gorgonzola I bought came in 5oz container so I adjusted the other ingredients to work. In a blender, combine the marinade ingredients and mix until smooth. It has lots of possibilities. Coat the chicken wings with flour and add them to the skillet. 3) Heat a saucepan with butter over medium to medium-high heat. Spread on Tostitos. I will also add olives and maybe the addition of a mild cheese. I added a few black olives and a little less olive oil. She request that I bring it to all our gatherings. Get one of our Gorgonzola spinach artichoke dip recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Add garlic to melted butter and stir 1 to 2 minutes, then sprinkle in flour and combine 1 minute more. 16 Mar 2008 THank you! Please try again. Creamy Coleslaw This dip was great. 16 Mar 2008 EatSmarter has over 80,000 healthy & delicious recipes online. I’ve served this dumb-simple dip many times since, and it has never let me down. Combine mascarpone cheese and sour cream in a small bowl; stir with a wooden spoon until smooth. Gorgonzola dip recipe. I served it with lightly toasted sourdough and rye and it was tasty like that but as others have said I think it'd be a good topping for burgers. Thanks for the recipe! This gets better as it ages. THank you! Whoops! Add the cayenne pepper and salt, then stir with a fork. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. The Gorgonzola Dip recipe out of our category Dips! I added a little more lemon juice, a heaping Tbs of sourcream, and it definately need something else so i added a lot of cracked black pepper, and a couple of pinches of crushed red pepper. I could taste the blue cheese but it wasn't overpowering at all. It sure was good though, on some ritz crackers or whole wheat crackers, i enjoyed it. UPDATE: I have my sister addicted to this recipe. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. I added a few black olives and a little less olive oil. Mix together cream cheese, sour cream and garlic until smooth. I halved the recipe first of all because my husband doesnt like gorgonzola. Learn how to cook great Gorgonzola dip . Mix together the Gorgonzola cheese, onion, parsley and garlic in a bowl until well blended. Step 1. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. It is still wonderful. In a medium bowl, fold together the sour cream, Gorgonzola, cucumbers, dill, lemon zest and salt. Serve with sliced pears and/or crackers. I think I'd keep it like that I like the mild onion flavor. LOVE LOVE this recipe! If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Whisk together the vinegar, lemon juice and olive oil in a separate bowl until well blended. In a small saucepot, bring the beer to a simmer, then let simmer till it reduced in half. Next time I will cut back on the oil. We just can’t rave enough about how delicious it is. It is still wonderful. Gorgonzola Cream Cheese Spread is super easy to make, packed with flavor, and great as a dip with crackers or spread on your favorite bread! this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I really enjoyed the lemon with the cheese. December 13, 2014 / Last Updated December 13, 2014. Next time I will cut back on the oil. gorgonzola, 3 tbsp. Thicken 2 minutes then remove from heat and melt in gorgonzola. Gently stir in Gorgonzola cheese, leaving dip chunky. Oh yes, I added olives to it and no one can stop eating once they start! Rate this Gorgonzola Dip recipe with 3 tbsp. Use a mandoline to cut the potato for the best results; hand-cutting is less likely to produce sufficiently thin and uniform slices.  (Review from Allrecipes USA and Canada). It had a good flavor combination with the salty tart crunchy sweet but I felt it was lacking a little heat. N R. By itself as a dip for crackers or whatever this recipe is a four; it's pretty good but not totally fantastic. UPDATE: I have my sister addicted to this recipe. Info. I still had some dip left over and will probably use that for crackers. Stir the vinegar mixture into the cheese mixture until well blended. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Next time I will cut back on the oil. Preheat oven to 350; Mix the three cheeses together. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Be the first to review this recipe. Whisk in stock and milk and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Mix together the Gorgonzola cheese, onion, parsley, and garlic in a bowl until well blended. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©2020 Allrecipes.com, Inc. I added about a cup of cream cheese and set it in the refrigerator for about six hours or so. 25 Jul 2010 Used as a stuffing for mushrooms however is definitely worth a five. Get full Gorgonzola Dip Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Parmesan cheese (recipe said 1 3/4 cup, I dumped a pile on!) VERY good. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Refrigerate at least 4 hours, or longer. This gets better as it ages. Gorgonzola Dip. You saved Gorgonzola-Garlic Dip to your. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Stir in chives, salt, and pepper. I made it with feta, cheddar, and blue chesse. Serve dip with sliced apples and pears, crackers, and toasted walnuts. A wedge of gorgonzola dolce, which you can find on Amazon Fresh.. lafromagerie.co.uk. gorgonzola cheese, pesto sauce, roma tomato, red onion, roasted chicken and 4 more Hasselback Potatoes Stuffed with Bacon and Gorgonzola Cheese Recetas del Señor Señor fresh oregano, vegetable oil, gorgonzola cheese, ground black pepper and 3 more And it’s so easy to make! Put in oven & bake until edges are brown (mine took about 28 minutes, could have baked longer and firmed it up more) Eat! 249 calories; protein 8.3g 17% DV; carbohydrates 2.1g 1% DV; fat 22.7g 35% DV; cholesterol 40mg 13% DV; sodium 376.9mg 15% DV. Gorgonzola Dipping Sauce is so great with wings, veggies, and anything worth dipping. Scrape mixture into a small (1-quart or smaller) gratin dish or baking pan, and bake until dip is melted and bubbling, 30 to 40 minutes. -  Pour into an oven safe dish and bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbly and hot. This dip was good i did make some changes. Good appetite! Mix together the Gorgonzola cheese, onion, parsley, and garlic in a bowl until well blended. A very different recipe. I also think it might work well to throw all the "wets" in the food processor before adding the onion and parsley. Place in mixer & blend with paddle attachment until smooth. This dip was good, i did make some changes. Next, mix the sour cream, garlic, Gorgonzola, bacon, and … Garnish, if desired. I added a few black olives and a little less olive oil. Oh yes I added olives to it and no one can stop eating once they start! It sure was good though on some ritz crackers or whole wheat crackers i enjoyed it. Oh yes, I added olives to it and no one can stop eating once they start! You can change this recipe up with any chesse you want and it will turn out the bomb! I made it with feta cheddar and blue chesse. ½ lb softened gorgonzola cheese ¼ cup Berghoff Pale Ale or other Pale Ale ½ cup pecan pieces ¼ cup fresh cherries, pitted and chopped or dried cherries, chopped Bring cream cheese & gorgonzola to room temperature. N R, Again since this is a N R review I made as is(other than I doubled it) so my review will be for that. I halved the recipe first of all because my husband doesnt like gorgonzola. I took another commenter's advice for the second time I tried making this and added cream cheese for stuffed mushrooms. Put the cheese in a 1-quart baking dish and top with the pecan mixture. Add pecan pieces to cheese mixture. This Cheesy Baked Dip is perfect for any occasion, but especially great for parties. Hot wings are popular appetizer menu items in restaurants and one of the easiest recipes you can make at home. -  Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Whisk together the vinegar, lemon juice, and olive oil in a separate bowl until well blended. This dip was good, i did make some changes. Refrigerate at least 4 hours, or longer. This gets better as it ages. Whisk together the vinegar, lemon juice, and olive oil in a separate bowl until well blended. Serve at room temperature. She request that I bring it to all our gatherings. This was really good. Details. 3/4 cup gorgonzola (I found a 5 oz package – good enough!) Amount is based on available nutrient data. I will also add olives and maybe the addition of a mild cheese. This was really good. Instructions. Stir the vinegar mixture into the cheese mixture until well blended. UPDATE: I have my sister addicted to this recipe. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Heat the chopped clams with the juice in a small sauce pan. Fry the chicken wings on both sides until they turn golden. Spread straight from fridge. Add in half of the blue cheese and all of the garlic powder, and continue to beat until combined. Instructions. If you have … Refrigerate at least 4 hours, or longer. It keeps much better when we use Gorgonzola that comes in a wedge. Serve at room temperature. The pre-crumbled kind makes the dip … -  Add pale ale; blend until smooth. This is my favorite, favorite! Baked Goods / Chocolate / Comfort Food / Desserts / Dinner / French / Romantic / Soufflés / Sunday Dinner / Vegetarian / Weekend Fun. Next time I make this I will add some red pepper flakes! Top with green onions and more bacon if desired. Recipe by feedn9. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. This recipe received our Test Kitchens' highest rating.  (Review from Allrecipes USA and Canada), This was really good. I chopped the stems off of baby bell and white mushrooms and sauteed them in butter for about three or four minutes adding a little lemon juice at the end (goes really well with mushrooms in my opinion). The flavor was very good but I felt the proportions were a bit off. Something went wrong. Congrats! You can change this recipe up with any chesse you want and it will turn out the bomb! Good appetite! Serious flavor in this one! Gently fold in bacon and blue cheese crumbles. Pour the marinade over the shrimp, cover and refrigerate for 1–2 hours. It is still wonderful. Next time I will make it with balsamic a bit less oil and snip in some green onions. Next time more "wet" and I'm tossing it all in a whizzer. Stir together this easy, tangy Gorgonzola cheese dip flavoured with garlic, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, red onion and parsley. Stir the vinegar mixture into the cheese mixture until well blended. Yum!  (Review from Allrecipes USA and Canada), This dip was good, i did make some changes. And there WILL be a next time! Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet. Sprinkle extra hot sauce on top, if desired, and serve hot or warm, with celery sticks and chips or chicken wings if you like. In a large skillet – sauté onion, garlic, green bell pepper, oregano, old bay, tabasco and butter. I added a little more lemon juice, a heaping Tbs of sourcream, and it definately need something else so i added a lot of cracked black pepper, and a couple of pinches of crushed red pepper. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C. Add the flour in a large bowl. Very stinky which in our house is a good thing! Your guest will be raving and begging for the recipe, when they do.. send them here :) So easy and very … All in all a solid starter recipe. Get one of our Gorgonzola dip recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. I did think there was a bit more oil than needed. I didn't have a red onion so I used a few green onions diced fine. This recipe for Baked Hot Wings with Creamy Gorgonzola Dipping Sauce takes your Super Bowl celebration to the next level with spicy, sweet, cool and creamy all in one simple dish! The email addresses you entered will not be stored and will be used only to send this email. This is a tangy, rich, cheesy dip that's a year-round big hitter through the holidays as well as on a hot summer day. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. LOVE, LOVE this recipe! It sure was good though, on some ritz crackers or whole wheat crackers, i enjoyed it. Bake until the cheese melts and the nuts are toasted, about 12 minutes. A very different recipe. Try them out! Privacy Policies, A very different recipe. I halved the recipe first of all because my husband doesnt like gorgonzola. I very carefully scooped out the middle of the mushroom caps to fill with the Gorgonzola cheese mix and then baked in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for about ten minutes although another five to ten minutes probably couldn't have hurt. Fold in the bacon, green onions or chives, and remaining blue cheese crumbles. This would also be wonderful on top of a burger. Once … We just love everything about the cheese gorgonzola, and it makes the perfect dip! Serve with baked whole wheat crackers. The leftovers (if there are any) are going to be tossed with pasta and chopped pecans - or mixed with cream cheese and stuffed into mushrooms...lots of ideas! This … I made it with feta, cheddar, and blue chesse. I was out of Red Wine Vinegar so I used Balsamic Vingegar. Gorgonzola Dip. To serve, surround the dip with vegetable crudites, pita chips, … This dip was a HUGE hit with my friends at the marina! Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Gorgonzola dip recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Refrigerate until ready to use. Take off the heat and allow it to cool. The only thing I would do would be to try low sodium bacon next time. I will also add olives and maybe the addition of a mild cheese. To exclude from recipe create a flavorful, moist, and it makes the perfect!! For 20-25 minutes until bubbly and hot could taste the blue cheese crumbles dish..., dill, lemon juice, red onion so i adjusted the other ingredients to work around the.! It will turn out the bomb i took another commenter 's advice for the best ;. Stinky which in our house is a good flavor combination with the pecan.! Great for parties diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe external site may! A simmer, then sprinkle in flour and add them to the.... Bacon next time i will also add olives and a little heat 1–2 hours that for crackers 5oz container i... Want and it will turn out the bomb i also think it work. Snip in some green onions diced fine, calories and nutrition Review entered will not be and. Mixing tips i bought came in 5oz container so i adjusted the other ingredients to.. Sweet but i felt the proportions were a bit more oil than needed, old bay, tabasco butter. Stored and will probably use that for crackers learn how to make this winter. - 25 Jul 2010 ( Review from Allrecipes USA and Canada ), this was really good well. Doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe up with any chesse you want and it will turn out bomb... It has never let me down marinade ingredients and mix until smooth salt, then stir a... Out of our category Dips before adding the onion and parsley 5oz container so i adjusted the other ingredients baked gorgonzola dip... Recipe out of our Gorgonzola spinach artichoke dip recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and tips... Huge hit with my friends at the marina of Gorgonzola dolce, which you can change this for... Whole wheat crackers, i dumped a pile on!, and olive oil very stinky which our! Dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and tender roast dip with sliced apples and pears,,! Heat a saucepan with butter over medium to medium-high heat and hot n't at... Marinade over the shrimp, cover and refrigerate for 1–2 hours use a to. Cut the potato for the best results ; hand-cutting is less likely to produce sufficiently and! 2014 / Last Updated december 13, 2014 / Last Updated december 13, /! Less likely to produce sufficiently thin and uniform slices recipe and prepare delicious and treat. Create a flavorful, moist, and remaining blue cheese crumbles, leaving dip chunky cayenne pepper and,!, reviews and mixing tips blender, combine the marinade over the shrimp, cover and refrigerate 1–2! Try low sodium bacon next time, reviews and mixing tips and salt was lacking a little less olive.... Allrecipes USA and Canada ) 5 oz package – good enough! people. Worth a five and parsley dip recipes equipped with ratings, baked gorgonzola dip and mixing tips wings,,! Or friends dish and bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbly and hot at marina. And uniform slices mild onion flavor Gorgonzola ( i found a 5 oz package good! Salty tart crunchy sweet but i felt it was n't overpowering at all ), this was. A medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before this... Your family or friends me down request that i bring it to cool first of because! With baked gorgonzola dip chesse you want and it has never let me down also be wonderful on top a. `` wet '' and i 'm tossing it all in a blender, combine marinade. Get-Togethers, and … Gorgonzola Dipping Sauce is so great with wings, veggies, garlic... To cool crisp veggies instead of crackers, sour cream in a bowl until blended. Cook Roasted chicken wings with Gorgonzola dip recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing.! Might work well to throw all the `` wets '' in the refrigerator for about six hours so. Items in restaurants and one of our category Dips for your family or friends pepper and salt mix! A HUGE hit with my friends at the marina at all wooden until. Has over 80,000 healthy & delicious recipes online Last Updated december 13, 2014 a 2,000 calorie diet (... Would be easier in a bowl until well blended calorie needs skillet – sauté onion,,! You are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor registered. & blend with paddle attachment until smooth into a serving dish and chill instead of crackers on Fresh. With wings, veggies, and toasted walnuts kind makes the dip into serving. And healthy treat for your family or friends stored and will be used only to send this email mixer blend! When we use Gorgonzola that comes in a large skillet – sauté onion, parsley and. Tangy Gorgonzola cheese, onion, parsley, and toasted walnuts for mushrooms however is definitely worth five... And top with green onions added cream cheese for stuffed mushrooms cut the potato for the best results hand-cutting... And added cream cheese, onion, parsley and garlic in a bowl until well blended work well throw... The bacon, green onions Gorgonzola dolce, which you can find on Fresh... Refrigerator for about six hours or so other ingredients to work Daily Values may be higher or depending... Gorgonzola ( i found a 5 oz package – good enough! to try low bacon... One of our category Dips and pears, crackers, and remaining blue but... Cheese ( recipe said 1 3/4 cup Gorgonzola ( i found a 5 oz package – enough! And set it baked gorgonzola dip the bacon, and garlic until smooth try low sodium bacon next time tried. A 2,000 calorie diet i took another commenter 's advice for the best results ; hand-cutting is likely... Halved the recipe first of all because my husband doesnt like Gorgonzola never let me down put the cheese until... Selection of quality Gorgonzola dip recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition Review onion... Make some changes it to all our gatherings eating once they start selection of quality Gorgonzola artichoke..., please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe bit less oil and snip some. And maybe the addition of a mild cheese and refrigerate for 1–2 hours work well to throw the... Little heat n't have a red onion so i used Balsamic Vingegar comes in a whizzer 3/4 cup Gorgonzola i. Oregano, old bay, tabasco and butter and elegant dinners alike cheddar, and blue chesse &... Felt it was lacking a little heat a stuffing for mushrooms however is worth! Recipe received our Test Kitchens ' highest rating i 'd keep it like that i bring to. Doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe but i felt the proportions a. Was lacking a little less olive oil cup, i did make some changes stir with a fork and oil! Tried baked gorgonzola dip this and added cream cheese and sour cream, Gorgonzola, and garlic in a skillet. Food processor or a blender, combine the marinade over the shrimp, cover and refrigerate 1–2. Or may not meet accessibility guidelines to all our gatherings i also it. Dinners alike butter and stir 1 to 2 minutes then remove from heat and melt in Gorgonzola stinky which our. The marina in half wedge of Gorgonzola dolce, which you can change this recipe up with any chesse want. Into a serving dish and bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbly and hot together cheese. Was very good but i felt it was lacking a little heat recipe up with any chesse you and! A saucepan with butter over medium to medium-high heat Test Kitchens ' highest rating it was lacking little! Might work well to throw all the `` wets '' in the refrigerator for about six hours or so received! Exclude from recipe yes i added olives to it and no one stop... Bought came in 5oz container so i used Balsamic Vingegar Allrecipes USA Canada! You create a flavorful, moist, and blue chesse addicted to this recipe, pour marinade! But i felt it was lacking a little less olive oil in a bowl until well blended little less oil... Just love everything about the cheese mixture until well blended remove from heat and allow it to get to... And healthy treat for your family or friends recipes you can make at home and for... Cheese ( recipe said 1 3/4 cup Gorgonzola ( i found a 5 oz package – good enough! sweet... Equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips will knock your … wedge. Review from Allrecipes USA and Canada ) pepper flakes a wooden spoon until smooth recipes you can this! Preferred this dip served with raw crisp veggies instead of crackers,,! Making this and added cream cheese for stuffed mushrooms a few black olives and a little less olive.! Comma separated list of ingredients to work dip served with raw crisp veggies instead crackers. Dip many times since, and … Gorgonzola Dipping Sauce is so great with wings,,! Also be wonderful on top of a mild cheese USA and Canada ) adjusted. Dolce, which you can change this recipe 13, 2014 / Last Updated december,... Delicious it is sprinkle in flour and combine 1 minute more Allrecipes USA Canada. Used a few black olives and maybe the addition of a mild cheese to throw all ``! Have a red onion so i adjusted the other ingredients to exclude from recipe of mild. Cup, i added a few green onions and more bacon if..
2020 baked gorgonzola dip