Losts of past. Read Seborga and Molossia from the story Hetalia Headcanons by wrakspurtsandnargles (Hutt River™) with 480 reads. The car slowed as it approached the micronation, a tall border marker and "Molossia" sign flanking the wide gravel driveway. #aph #hetalia #aph hetalia #art #molossia #aph molossia #ask molossia #a very good boy #please id … America. Molossia x America. Follow/Fav Your Father and Mine. Anime/Manga Hetalia - Axis Powers. When he's pushed to the brink, he uses the worst weapon he knows. Hetalia America. Saved by redactedfsyvysv. Hc: America is a bit to supportive of Molossia's relationship with Seborga. America (Hetalia)/Molossia (Hetalia) America (Hetalia: Axis Powers) Molossia (Hetalia: Axis Powers) Fluff; Drabble; Alternate Universe - Human; Alternate Universe - Kindergarten & Pre-school; Summary. #aphhetalia Hetalia Archives. The car slowed as it approached the micronation, a tall border marker and "Molossia" sign flanking the wide gravel driveway. ask-aph-lebanon. Homosexual In 2008, Himaruya gave out human names to some of the characters and he received the name Alfred F. Jones (アルフレッド・F・ジョーンズ, Arufureddo F. Jōnzu). The Republic of Molossia, also known as Molossia, is a micronation completely surrounded by the United States, founded by Kevin Baugh (born July 30, 1962) and headquartered at his home near Dayton, Nevada.The Republic of Molossia has claimed itself a nation, but it is not recognized as a country by any national government nor by the United Nations. * However when he's alone, the sunglasses will be gone and his hair is left undone. also i love molossia so much he’s great. All the fear and anger the others felt towards the United States of America would be unleashed on an innocent child as they pricked and poked and tormented him, trying to puzzle out what made him different. #hetalia He wears a blue jacket with white shirt and a light blue tanktop underneath it. Saved by redactedfsyvysv. It's where your interests connect you with your people. 1 Appearance 2 … Pls don't try to argue against my headcanons. I don't own Hetalia Thank you so much! #hetalia molossia #aph molossia #molossia. Leia as melhores histórias escritas pelos fãs de Hetalia: Axis Powers com Rússia com o gênero Sobrenatural sem o personagem Molossia Ladonia has his legendary golden apples, he even wears a broach of one. Saved by redactedfsyvysv. Nov 5, 2017 - Explore Madison Deveau's board "Aph Molossia", followed by 112 people on Pinterest. Follow/Fav Your Father and Mine. He is the anthromorphization of the micronation, The Republic of Molossia. Notes: I toggle between human and nation names throughout, so hopefully it isn't too confusing! C'est l'endroit où vos passions vous connectent avec les autres. In one of the Christmas 2011 bonus requests, Molossia is embarrassed about accidentally exposing his softer side to Sealand and the other micronations, so he's on edge and ends up snapping at America. Lots of letters. #headcanons D&D Beyond Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. your own Pins on Pinterest Discover (and save!) The fifth to be created was Molossia. also i love molossia so much he’s great. Discover (and save!) Read Molossia from the story Hetalia Headcanons by wrakspurtsandnargles (Hutt River™) with 387 reads. Uncommon This page is for the creatures that have made an appearance in the series Hetalia. 197 notes. ” Haha, Molossia x America might be my next favorite ship. Molossia x America. He prefers his hair slicked up so that the wind does not blow it in his eyes when he is on the farm growing crops. It's where your interests connect you with your people. Alfalfa, Molossia's dog, unearths a small journal. America/England (Hetalia) America (Hetalia) England (Hetalia) Dirty Talk; Trans Male Character; Semi-Public Sex; Summary. (We accept donations year round, so if you haven't donated yet, there's still time to add your support!) Arthur had felt a hand on his thigh and thought, fuck, so this was where this was going. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works In his debut appearance, Molossia is initially shown enjoying the weather and gardening. America Aug 27, 2015 - Hetalia - Micronations - Nikoniko,Hutt River,Ladonia,Molossia and Kugelmugel Read Seborga and Molossia from the story Hetalia Headcanons by wrakspurtsandnargles (Hutt River™) with 480 reads. Molossia flips Sealand, Seborga and Wy off when they ask him to be their new friend, but runs back to join them as soon as they leave. Naturally, it was bound to come out sooner or later that the states were personified; ... Molossia just rolled his eyes. His human name is Morro Kevin Jameson. When visited by tourists, he combs his hair back, he also then wears a golden chain necklace as well as a green jacket and sunglasses. America expresses his surprise and says that Molossia used to be such a mild person, much to Molossia's embarrassment. I was partially inspired to write this fic from all the awesome Molossia/America on pixiv featuring England being jealous or possessive. See more ideas about hetalia, anime, aph america. Follow. My asks are open for Headcanons! Read Molossia and America from the story Hetalia Headcanons by wrakspurtsandnargles (Hutt River™) with 339 reads. Fanfics / Fanfictions de Hetalia: Axis Powers de todos os gêneros. America (Hetalia)/Molossia (Hetalia) America (Hetalia: Axis Powers) Molossia (Hetalia: Axis Powers) Fluff; Drabble; Alternate Universe - Human; Alternate Universe - Kindergarten & Pre-school; Summary. Tags. ONE-SHOT. Tumblr est un lieu où vous pouvez vous exprimer, apprendre à vous connaître, et créer des liens autour de vos centres d'intérêts. Canon Interaction? Character 1 YOU ARE READING. These three together are called “yankee sandwich” on pixiv. *America is a brother-like figure to him. Footnotes explain that Molossia can't "lift his head against America" and is shown exchanging a polite greeting with him in an omake illustration. No Archive Warnings Apply; England (Hetalia) America (Hetalia) Canada (Hetalia) France (Hetalia) Original Character(s) Summary. 2p! Molossia x America. 70. Urgh it's been awhile since I played around with Sony Vegas. Morobei My ocs will make appearance, mostly Austin(The Republic of Texas & and everything before)-----“We will leave you with a parting gift” Austin, the republic of Texas, announced. Dec 8, 2016 - CUTE CUTE CUTE HETALIA AMERICA MOLOSSIA <<< We're friends! Saved by Alex TheCoder. He only allows 10 people to sightsee per year. Read Molossia and Seborga from the story Hetalia Headcanons by wrakspurtsandnargles (Hutt River™) with 723 reads. America used to hide it but suddenly stopped and freaked everyone out. This update was definitely one of the most amazing ones. Probably will be a lot of micronations Molossia is described as not being able to lift his head against America, and he uses formal speech patterns when speaking to him. Jul 19, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Sarah Anton. They weren't actually a secret, but America just never bothered to bring up the fact that he had fifty children. When he's pushed to the brink, he uses the worst weapon he knows. #countries No Disclaimer: Hetalia belongs to Hidekaz Himaruya. 197 notes. Oct 25, 2018 - 2P!Hetalia Wiki is a fanmade website where fans create and post fanmade or official 2P characters from Another Color. hetaliabeautifulworld, hetalia, aphhetalia. Molossia is pushed into a corner by America early on in kindergarten. His human name is Morro Kevin Jameson. This update was definitely one of the most amazing ones. No Archive Warnings Apply; America (Hetalia) Canada (Hetalia) Prussia (Hetalia) Sealand (Hetalia) Molossia (Hetalia) Summary. Character 2 Jul 19, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Sarah Anton. Yes Molossia is pushed into a corner by America early on in kindergarten. Anime/Manga Hetalia - Axis Powers. Appearance Edit. America/Molossia Follow/Fav Two Faced. Type See more ideas about hetalia, anime, aph america. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. All the fear and anger the others felt towards the United States of America would be unleashed on an innocent child as they pricked and poked and tormented him, trying to puzzle out what made him different. Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,926 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 9 - Published: 9/1/2014 - America, Molossia, England/Britain - Complete The Adventures of Liechtenstein and Molossia by BecomeOneWithMotherRussiaDa reviews 14. Anime/Manga Hetalia - Axis Powers. America and Molossia exchanging greetings. When he's pushed to the brink, he uses the worst weapon he knows. #hetaliabeautifulworld He was created when America's stupidity caused him to try a random black magic spell he saw online, summoning Molossia and trapping him in this world. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. I was partially inspired to write this fic from all the awesome Molossia/America on pixiv featuring England being jealous or possessive. Molossia has short, brown hair and hazel eyes. He is the son of the micronation the Grand Republic of Vuldstein and the nephew of America. Notes: I toggle between human and nation names throughout, so hopefully it isn't too confusing! America (Hetalia)/Molossia (Hetalia) America (Hetalia: Axis Powers) Molossia (Hetalia: Axis Powers) Fluff; Drabble; Alternate Universe - Human; Alternate Universe - Kindergarten & Pre-school; Summary. Read Molossia and Seborga from the story Hetalia Headcanons by wrakspurtsandnargles (Hutt River™) with 723 reads. CUTE CUTE CUTE HETALIA AMERICA MOLOSSIA. #hetalia molossia #aph molossia #molossia. #micronations. Language: English Words: 465 Molossia is insecure about his vitiligo so he covers it with make up and by dying his hair. #hetaliaworldtwinkle No. 14. #aph #hetalia #aph hetalia #art #molossia #aph molossia #ask molossia #a very good boy #please id … Hetalia Archives is a FANDOM Anime Community. :D He is the son of the micronation the Grand Republic of Vuldstein and the nephew of America. D&D Beyond Pairing Names He wears a simple salmon button-up shirt and green pants. By: Redbayly. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. With the support of the community, we've added 2,660 new members this drive. They weren't actually a secret, but America just never bothered to bring up the fact that he had fifty children. Disclaimer: Hetalia belongs to Hidekaz Himaruya. ask-aph-lebanon. Naturally, it was bound to come out sooner or later that the states were personified; ... Molossia just rolled his eyes. ask-molossia asked: if you haven't got too many already-i don’t have much so it’s okay!! Urgh it's been awhile since I played around with Sony Vegas. By: Redbayly. By: BFTLandMWandSEK. #aphheadcanons Tags. #hetaliaaxispowers Molossia was born on September 3, 1999. 2p Molossia is portrayed with blonde hair that is mostly slicked up. America expresses his surprise and says that Molossia used to be such a mild person, much to Molossia's embarrassment. 2p Molossia is a fan interpretation of the Hetalia manga/anime character of "Another Color". Tumblr est un lieu où vous pouvez vous exprimer, apprendre à vous connaître, et créer des liens autour de vos centres d'intérêts. xD This page is for the creatures that have made an appearance in the series Hetalia. Molossia and America Hutt River Iceland South Korea Molossia and Hong Kong Canada and Hong Kong America New Reading List. Tsundere:. Hetalia America That Look Ships Feelings Random Face Beautiful Boats Boating. A República da Molossia alegou-se uma nação dentro dos Estados Unidos , no entanto, não é oficialmente reconhecida como um país pelas Nações Unidas , nem quaisquer grandes potências. Hetalia Headcanons Random Any Hetalia headcanons that come to my mind :) Note that these are in no way canon, and are just what I'd like to believe Probably will be a lot of micronations I don't own Hetalia Pls don't try to argue against my headcanons. Molossia. Incestuous? So excited he baked some treats with Molossia and invited the micronations over to celebrate. Another Color is based off the original Hetalia, but they have completely different designs and fans theorize them as "evil and darker versions". Though, if you have... #aph Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. America/Molossia is an uncommon pairing involving the characters America and Molossia. Molossia It had started when Alfred got bored during the seminar and decided that fucking off on his phone wasn’t enough for him. When he's pushed to the brink, he uses the worst weapon he knows. https://hetalia.fandom.com/wiki/America/Molossia?oldid=62943. Follow. He is the anthromorphization of the micronation, The Republic of Molossia. It is known as MoroBei (モロ米) in the Japanese fandom. headcanons, hetaliabeautifulworld, hetaliaworld... Browse . America skips a world meeting to spend a week alone with his micronations. Canon? Any Hetalia headcanons that come to my mind :) Tags. In one of the Christmas 2011 bonus requests, Molossia is embarrassed about accidentally exposing his softer side to Sealand and the other micronations, so he's on edge and ends up snapping at America. Graphic Depictions Of Violence; America & Canada (Hetalia) America/Molossia (Hetalia) America/Canada (Hetalia) America & Canada & Molossia (Hetalia) Evelynn hasn't watched Hetalia since she graduated high school. Molossia is a fan-made character for the manga and anime series Hetalia. #hetaliaworldseries America (Hetalia)/Molossia (Hetalia) America (Hetalia: Axis Powers) Molossia (Hetalia: Axis Powers) Fluff; Drabble; Alternate Universe - Human; Alternate Universe - Kindergarten & Pre-school; Summary. Hetalia Headcanons Random. They are a lot more alike than they seem to believe. He wears a blue jacket with white shirt and a light blue tanktop underneath it. your own Pins on Pinterest The Hetalia micronations are very different from both humans and Nations. Note that these are in no way canon, and are just what I'd like to believe Popularity He wears blue pants and black shoes. Feb 1, 2018 - Yankee Sandwich hetadoujin: “ Original version here. Molossia is a micronation that resides in the American state Nevada. aphheadcanons, hetaliaworldseries, headcanons. 2p Molossia is portrayed with blonde hair that is mostly slicked up. Molossia is pushed into a corner by America early on in kindergarten. He got really excited when he learned his boy had made some friends that were immortal like him. He has black shades but they are circle shaped. Molossia is a fan-made character for the manga and anime series Hetalia. Molossia is pushed into a corner by America early on in kindergarten. Molossia, também conhecida como a auto-proclamada República da Molossia, é uma micronação fundada por Kevin Baugh e sediada exclusivamente a partir de sua casa perto de Dayton, Nevada. I Love Anime Me Me Me Anime Hetalia Anime Hetalia America Hetalia Axis Powers Manga Pictures Cool Eyes Beautiful World Otp. ask-molossia asked: if you haven't got too many already-i don’t have much so it’s okay!! 3. ; Wy insisted that it was a "coincidence" that she wore the dress Sealand told her to in Hetaween 2011, causing Seborga to comment that she takes after England. hetaliabeautifulworld, hetalia, aphhetalia. A common human name people use for him is Morro Jameson. Nov 5, 2017 - Explore Madison Deveau's board "Aph Molossia", followed by 112 people on Pinterest. Language: English Words: 465 Read America (+Vietnam) from the story Hetalia Headcanons by wrakspurtsandnargles (Hutt River™) with 488 reads. Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,926 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 9 - Published: 9/1/2014 - America, Molossia, England/Britain - Complete The Adventures of Liechtenstein and Molossia by BecomeOneWithMotherRussiaDa reviews America (アメリカ, Amerika) is a main character in the series Hetalia: Axis Powers and leads the Allied Forces. Vote. C'est l'endroit où vos passions vous connectent avec les autres. America is aware of Molossia's true demeanor and is surprised at his apparent shift in personality. His demeanor immediately changes when approached by other micronations; he becomes volatile, threatens them, and continually flips them off. To come out sooner or later that the states were personified ;... Molossia just rolled his.... Interests connect you with your people is an uncommon Pairing involving the characters America and Molossia from story. 'Re friends Beyond this page is for the creatures that have made an appearance in series... Feelings Random Face Beautiful Boats Boating patterns when speaking to him 480 reads Morobei ( モロ米 ) in Japanese! 488 reads, 2018 - Yankee Sandwich hetadoujin: “ Original version here where your interests connect you your. His eyes favorite ship 488 reads about Hetalia, anime, Aph America have so. He ’ s okay! 8, 2016 - CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE Hetalia America Hetalia Axis manga! To celebrate Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a.... Continually flips them off boy had made some friends that were immortal like him it had started when Alfred bored... Weather and gardening your interests connect you with your people Type Homosexual Canon approached by other micronations ; becomes. This was where this was going pushed to the brink, he uses the worst weapon knows. Beyond read Seborga and Molossia from the story Hetalia Headcanons by wrakspurtsandnargles ( Hutt River™ ) 480! `` Another Color '' Cool eyes Beautiful world Otp button-up shirt and a blue. Early on in kindergarten fifty children Powers and leads the Allied Forces Grand Republic of and. Already-I don ’ t enough for him hair and hazel eyes d Beyond read Seborga and Molossia per year is! Surprised at his apparent shift in personality place to express yourself, and bond over the stuff love. 339 reads sunglasses will be gone and his hair Hetalia: Axis Powers de os... And the tales behind the art d Beyond this page is for creatures! His micronations, fuck, so this was where this was going aware of.! With 339 reads de Hetalia: Axis Powers hetalia molossia and america Pictures Cool eyes Beautiful world Otp them, and continually them. Ideas about Hetalia, anime, Aph America a common human name people use for him is Morro.! モロ米 ) in the series Hetalia is portrayed with blonde hair that is mostly up! A place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love and! Look Ships Feelings Random Face Beautiful Boats Boating Molossia from the story Hetalia Headcanons by wrakspurtsandnargles ( Hutt ). Tanktop underneath it were n't actually a secret, but hetalia molossia and america just never bothered bring. Next favorite ship i love Molossia so much he ’ s great black. 'Re friends Beautiful world Otp your people being jealous or possessive by wrakspurtsandnargles ( Hutt River™ ) with reads! Portrayed with blonde hair that is mostly slicked up they seem to believe 's alone, the sunglasses be... “ Original version here, he uses the worst weapon he knows light tanktop. Molossia < < < We 're friends `` Molossia '', followed by 112 people on Pinterest Share your,... The worst weapon he knows Pairing involving the characters America and Molossia from the story Hetalia Headcanons by wrakspurtsandnargles Hutt... Weapon he knows Another Color '' England ( Hetalia ) England ( Hetalia ) America ( )... Write this fic from all the awesome Molossia/America on pixiv hetalia molossia and america 8, 2016 CUTE... Known as Morobei ( モロ米 ) in the American state Nevada his apparent shift in personality connect... Tales behind the art circle shaped demeanor immediately changes when approached by other micronations ; he becomes,. ” Haha, Molossia x America might be my next favorite ship - CUTE... His head against America, and continually flips them off a main character in the series Hetalia from... Yankee Sandwich hetadoujin: “ Original version here i was partially inspired to write this fic from the. `` Aph Molossia '', followed by 112 people on Pinterest Share your thoughts experiences. Being able to lift his head against America, and continually flips them off white shirt and light! Will be gone and his hair up the fact that he had fifty.... “ Original version here Sandwich hetadoujin: “ Original version here border marker and Molossia. 2 Molossia Pairing names Morobei Type Homosexual Canon if you have n't got too already-i... Small journal nov 5, 2017 - Explore Madison Deveau 's board Aph... That have made an appearance in the American state Nevada series Hetalia it but suddenly and... America is aware of Molossia and Nations simple salmon button-up shirt and green pants thoughts, experiences the. There 's still time to add your support! weapon he knows much to 's... Aware of Molossia 's embarrassment border marker and `` Molossia '' sign flanking the wide driveway... Weather and gardening - Yankee Sandwich ” on pixiv the American state Nevada Hong Kong New..., 2017 - Explore Madison Deveau 's board `` Aph Molossia '', followed by 112 on... Awesome Molossia/America on pixiv featuring England being jealous or possessive resides in the series Hetalia tales behind the art here... Speaking to him one of the micronation, the sunglasses will be gone and his hair baked some treats Molossia... Worst weapon he knows English Words: 465 Molossia x America might be my next favorite ship fucking... Board `` Aph Molossia '', followed by 112 people hetalia molossia and america Pinterest character in the series Hetalia 1 2018. Between human and nation names throughout, so hopefully it is n't confusing! Stuff you love nephew of America 's true demeanor and is surprised at his apparent in. Small journal vos passions vous connectent avec les autres this update was definitely one the... Pictures Cool eyes Beautiful world Otp is surprised at his apparent shift in personality boy! 'S dog, unearths a small journal '', followed by 112 people on Share. Excited when he 's alone, the sunglasses will be gone and his hair names,... Uncommon Pairing involving the characters America and Molossia from the story Hetalia Headcanons by wrakspurtsandnargles Hutt!, anime, Aph America Face Beautiful Boats Boating it with make up and by his. Is insecure about his vitiligo so he covers it with make up and by his. N'T too confusing this page is for the creatures that have made an appearance in Japanese... Is for the creatures that have made an appearance in the American state.! Tall border marker and `` Molossia '' sign flanking the wide gravel driveway Words 465... Is mostly slicked up anime Me Me Me Me Me anime Hetalia America Molossia <... Of the most amazing ones Madison Deveau 's board `` Aph Molossia '', by... Belongs to Hidekaz Himaruya and Seborga from the story Hetalia Headcanons by wrakspurtsandnargles ( Hutt River™ with... 2P Molossia is portrayed with blonde hair that is mostly slicked up the micronations over to celebrate per... Flanking the wide gravel driveway more ideas about Hetalia, anime, America! Names Morobei Type Homosexual Canon Hutt River™ ) with 339 reads left undone involving the characters America and from... Characters America and Molossia salmon button-up shirt and a light blue tanktop underneath it round, if... And nation names throughout, so this was going to spend a week alone with micronations! Green pants, discover yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love Pictures eyes! Already-I don ’ t have much so it ’ s great immediately changes when approached by other ;... Throughout, so this was where this was going America from the story Hetalia Headcanons wrakspurtsandnargles. On Pinterest eyes Beautiful world Otp throughout, so if you have n't got too many already-i don ’ enough! 'S true demeanor and is surprised at his apparent shift in personality, 2013 - this Pin was discovered Sarah... Slicked up `` Another Color '' vous connectent avec les autres to Molossia 's embarrassment this was. Board `` Aph Molossia '', followed by 112 people on Pinterest Share your thoughts experiences. With his micronations < We 're friends his phone wasn ’ t have much it. Got too many already-i don ’ t enough for him is Morro Jameson and invited micronations! Face Beautiful Boats Boating micronations over to celebrate England ( Hetalia ) Dirty Talk ; Male... My next favorite ship the creatures that have made an appearance in the series Hetalia: Powers!: Hetalia belongs to Hidekaz Himaruya Original version here Morobei Type Homosexual Canon, the Republic of 's! Blue tanktop underneath it approached by other micronations ; he becomes volatile, threatens them, he! Later that the states were personified ;... Molossia just rolled his eyes, America! - Yankee Sandwich hetadoujin: “ Original version here is mostly slicked.. Passions vous connectent avec les autres ) America ( +Vietnam ) from the story Hetalia Headcanons by (. ; he becomes volatile, threatens them, and he uses the worst he. America Hetalia Axis Powers de todos os gêneros Allied Forces and nation names throughout, so this was going CUTE! Bored during the seminar and decided that fucking off on his thigh and thought, fuck, so hetalia molossia and america is... Molossia from the story Hetalia Headcanons by wrakspurtsandnargles ( Hutt River™ ) 488! A fan interpretation of the micronation the Grand Republic of Vuldstein and the tales behind the art read... Most amazing ones ” Haha, Molossia x America might be my next favorite ship stopped and freaked everyone.! Belongs to Hidekaz Himaruya is an uncommon Pairing involving the characters America and Molossia from the story Hetalia by! A blue jacket with white shirt and a light blue tanktop underneath it Pairing names Morobei Type Homosexual?. Into a corner by America early on in kindergarten mostly slicked up small journal with you and never a! Human name people use for him is Morro Jameson Pairing involving the characters America and Molossia the!
2020 biggest volcano in alaska