Explore other popular cuisines and restaurants near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. chicken, greens, croutons, 850 cal. This restaurant serves shrimp po'boy, spicy, popcorn shrimp, cinnamon apple pie, cole slaw, kids' chicken nugget meal, and loaded chicken wrap. They are open every day of the week. The Chicken Place III is a restaurant located in Manassas, Virginia at 7237 Centreville Road. lettuce, croutons, pasta, 7237 Centreville Road, Manassas, VA, 20111. Patrons feasted on the classic chicken sandwich Monday and offered mixed reviews of the item, which sells for $3. Menu Search. Rikko's Rotisserie Chicken is a restaurant located in Manassas, Virginia at 9876 Liberia Avenue. Super Chicken is a restaurant located in Manassas, Virginia at 10380 Festival Lane. https://easypeasypleasy.com/2016/08/30/how-to-roll-a-picture-perfect-grilled- Whether it’s hot, cold, vegetarian or Big & Bold, it feels great to pick it up, take a big bite and just enjoy all the flavors you can fit between two (or three) pieces of bread. NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE ORDERING. ang="en-US" xmlns:og="http://opengraphprotocol.org/schema/" xmlns:fb="http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml">, 2 legs, 2 thighs attached to the chicken back & oyster w/ Gravy, when available. They are open every day of the week.... Chicken Plaza is a restaurant located in Manassas, Virginia at 9630 Grant Avenue. States Covered. See the menu and find a location near you. feta cheese, carrots, bell They also serve butterfly shrimp tackle box, 16-piece bonafide meal, 12-piece bonafide meal, family meals, sweet heat, all bonafide chicken items available in:, and combos. Sliced, grilled chicken and crispy bacon with your choice of cheese and vegetables on our tomato basil, spinach or plain wrap. Served w/ white or whole wheat pita. Skip to content We're Committed To Your Wellbeing, Learn More. Forum Posts. Required to continue. ; Spread the yoghurt over the wraps, top with the butter chicken mix, lettuce and onion. These easy, chicken wraps with peanut sauce are such an simple and healthy lunch recipe, but they’re delicious any time of day. Seasoned marinated chicken breast lettuce, tomatoes, Monterey Jack & cheddar cheese, wrapped in a flour tortilla served with sour cream & salsa. Skip the wait — order on our online menu or through the Bonchon USA mobile app! Steamed Broccoli. CLASSIC CHICKEN WRAP. noodles, greens, tomatoes, carrots, low cal Vegenaise, side Chinese dressing, broccoli, pasta, ranch & Italian dressing (veggie), chicken, pasta, green onions, 1000 Island dressing, sautéed w/ carrots, leeks, onions, bell peppers (vegan), green & red cabbage, green onions, almonds, sesame seeds, sweet dressing (vegan), greens, croutons, parmesan, Caesar dressing, greens, carrots, tomatoes, croutons, choice of dressing (vegan), pureed broccoli, sweet potatoes, leeks (vegan), medley of carrots, potatoes, celery, broccoli, green beans, squash, onions, tomatoes. Chicken Shawarma Pita Wrap. At the end of last year, we introduced our Catering Appetizers.This week, we rolled out a newly designed Dine In/Takeout + Catering Menu with a few additions including Sandwiches & Wraps and a few new Catering Packages! New! Without chicken - 2.00, for small salads - 2.75. Rikko’s Peruvian Chicken is a restaurant located in Manassas, Virginia at 9890 Liberia Avenue. Bonchon is a restaurant located in Fairfax, Virginia at 3242 Old Pickett Road. Download the DoorDash app to … Chicken Wrap Near Me | Chicken Wrap Nutrition & Calories. Based in the heart of New York, Bonchon is a restaurant franchise specialized in Korean-Style fried, 3242 Old Pickett Road, Fairfax, VA, 22031, 13969 Metrotech Drive, Chantilly, VA, 20151, 14563 Potomac Mills Road, Woodbridge, VA, 22192, 14109 Saint Germain Drive, Centreville, VA, 20121. Heat a dash of oil in a non-stick frying pan and pan-fry Tegel Thin Cut Chicken Breast for 3-5 minutes or until cooked through. None of the communications made through this webpage should be construed as an offer to sell any Pollo Campero franchises in, nor is any such communication directed to the residents of, any jurisdiction requiring registration of the franchise before it is offered or sold in that... Charcoal Chicken is a restaurant located in Manassas, Virginia at 7817 Sudley Road. 1/2 chicken, choice of 1 wrap, 3 sides (8 oz) & 2 cookies, 16oz House-Made daily cold-brewed Jamaica, Garden Black, Green Citrus Vanilla & Coconut Black, 16oz House-made lemonade sweetened w/ sugar, Classically Delicious & Baked Fresh Daily, Baked fresh daily w/ Chocolate chunks, coconut & Macadamia nuts, 1000 Island, Balsamic, Blue Cheese, Caesar, Chinese, Italian, Ranch, Low Cal Italian, Low Cal Ranch, Franks Red Hot Buffalo, Sriracha, Cholula, Mae Ploy Sweet Chili, chicken, greens, croutons, tomato, Caesar dressing, mayo, chicken, veggie rice primavera, avocado, tomato, mayo, chicken, avocado, sprouts, carrots, ranch dressing, greens, tomato, mayo, chicken, Chinese noodles, Chinese dressing, carrots, greens, tomato, mayo, avocado, veggie rice, Chinese noodles, greens, tomatoes, carrots, low cal Vegenaise, side Chinese dressing. See Less. Find My Sports Bar. Crispy Buffalo chicken strips, romaine lettuce, tomatoes, onions and pickles. Stores To Date. Restaurant Near Me. Bag of Chips. Explore best places to eat chicken wraps in Schaumburg and nearby. Last year, the sandwich was replaced by a chicken wrap. Balsamic dressing, Parmesan cheese, lettuce, croutons & Caesar dressing, lettuce, avocado, tomatoes, broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, sprouts, croutons, choice of dressing, lettuce w/ your choice of toppings, starting @ $11.75, almonds, bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, chinese noodles, croutons, feta cheese, green onions, jack cheese, mandarins oranges, parmesan cheese, plain pasta, sprouts, tomatoes, white meat chicken, hass avocado, avocado (+1.50), Rotisserie chicken (white/dark + 2.00), no protein (-2.00), broccoli pasta salad, chicken pasta salad, chinese cabbage salad, fruit salad, 1000 island, balsamic vinaigrette, bleu cheese, caesar, chinese, italian, ranch, low cal italian, low cal ranch. Fried vegetarian patties with lettuce, tomatoes and tahini sauce on pita bread. 12 years ago. greens, tomato, mayo, avocado, jack cheese, carrots, sprouts, Italian dressing, greens, tomato, mayo, avocado, veggie rice, Chinese They are open every day of the week. Makes 6 chicken wraps. SEARCH BY ZIP OR CITY & STATE. For one side order + 3.00. Without chicken - 2.00, for small salads - 2.75. peppers, tomatoes, broccoli, They are open every day of the week. But wait, there's more... from chicken wraps and 4 for 4 meal deals to chili, salads, and frostys, we've got you. avocado, tomato, mayo, chicken, avocado, sprouts, carrots, ranch dressing, greens, View menus, maps, and reviews for popular Wraps restaurants in Herndon, VA. Can't come to us? Reviews on Chicken Wraps in San Diego, CA - The WrapShack, Lit'l Pepper, Simsim Outstanding Shawarma, Mama's Bakery & Deli, The Greenspot Salad Company, Sammich House Deli & Juice Bar, The Oasis Cafe, Board & Brew - Scripps Ranch, Luna Grill, Chickpea 0. They are open every day of the week. Place about 1/2 cup chicken, 1 tablespoon ranch, 2 tablespoons of cheese, and 1 tablespoon of minced cilantro on each tortilla. Middle East. For take-out, dressing is served on the side. Check prices of chicken curry and fried chicken. We have been hard at work over the last six months. Wraps are one of my go to foods when I dont have much time in in the kitchen. Chick-fil-A® Cool Wrap Trays $24.00/ea. They are open every day of the week. All rights reserved. Pollo Campero is a restaurant located in Manassas, Virginia at 7913 Sudley Road. Served w/ white or whole wheat pita. Wrap Shack is an American-style kitchen and bar with locations in Rittenhouse and Midtown Village, Philadelphia. Kuwait; Find us near you. Follow 8629. At McDonald's, we take great care to serve quality, great-tasting menu items to our customers each and every time they visit our restaurants. © 2020 DineRank.com. For take-out, dressing is served on the side. Compare reviews of chicken tikka and grilled chicken. We understand that each of our customers has individual needs and considerations when choosing a place to eat or drink outside their home, especially those customers with food allergies. Call me crazy but I never tried a chicken wrap from anywhere. tomato, Caesar dressing, mayo, chicken, avocado, jack cheese, Italian dressing, greens, tomato, mayo, chicken, veggie rice primavera, Order your Grilled Chicken Wrap for delivery or pickup! Soft flour tortillas are filled with seasoned chicken, crunchy coleslaw and peanuts with a slightly spicy, homemade sauce. Buffalo Chicken Wrap 8.50. You can see reviews of companies by clicking on them. They also serve butterfly shrimp tackle box, 16-piece bonafide meal, 12-piece bonafide meal, family meals, sweet heat, all bonafide chicken items available in:, and combos. tomato, mayo, chicken, Chinese noodles, Chinese dressing, carrots, Falafel Pita Wrap. Hummus & Avocado Wraps, Chips & Cheese Wraps, Diablo Chicken Wraps, Curry Chickpeas & Potato Wraps – they’re all out there somewhere near you, waiting for your order via Just Eat. For Prices, Orders & More. They are open every day of the week. $6.99. FAMILY MEAL XL DOUBLE-SIZED SIDES. Lay tortillas on a clean flat surface. Feel free to swap store bought sauce to make them even easier. Several places were found that match your search criteria. Chicken Burrito Wrap 7.99. Fold tightly to … This restaurant serves shrimp po'boy, spicy, popcorn shrimp, cinnamon apple pie, cole slaw, kids' chicken nugget meal, and loaded chicken wrap. White or whole wheat pita. They are open every day of the week. Best Lettuce Wraps in Herndon, Fairfax County: Find 1,591 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Lettuce Wraps and search by price, location, and more. There’s something about a really well made sandwich. Are You Looking for a Places To Get Chicken Wraps Near Me? Thank you for your message. Choose Side. Above on Google Maps you will find all the places for request "Places To Get Chicken Wraps Near Me". U.S. Wraps Chain. Grilled chicken, Romaine, Parmesan and Caesar dressing. They... KFC is a restaurant located in Manassas, Virginia at 7789 Sudley Road. Herndon's Wraps restaurant and menu guide. Why on earth get a chicaken wrap at a burger joint? Flavor Possibilities With signature wraps and sandwiches, snacks and apps, and a rotating selection of bottles, drafts, and cocktails, Wrap Shack is your local spot to catch the game or simply have a good time with friends. chicken breast filets, honey, lite soy sauce, sesame oil, lemon juice and 15 more. Catering Sandwiches & Wraps. If so, then you are on the right track. Feed the whole fam’ with the new Family Meal XL — it comes with double-sized sides! white meat chicken, almonds, Mandarin oranges, Chinese noodles, pasta, green onions, lettuce, carrots, house-made Chinese dressing, white meat chicken, avocado, 9 Best Chicken Restaurants In Manassas, VA. This restaurant serves wings, apple pie minis, popcorn, potato wedges, chocolate chip cake, crispy blt salad, and extra crispy strips. $8.49. Available on request: low cal Vegenaise, sprouts, green onions & mustard. Online ordering is NOW AVAILABLE! skullkrusher13. In Business Since. Find the best Wraps near you on Yelp - see all Wraps open now and reserve an open table. Whether you prefer your Wraps wrapped in Wheat Tortilla, Roti, Lavash or Pitta Bread, there’s sure to be one that hits the spot. Enjoy our Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wrap when you order online from Buffalo Wild Wings®, the ultimate place to get together with your friends, watch sports, drink beer, and eat wings. Buffalo Chicken Wrap. Search. Restaurant Near Me. Rikkos Chicken Sandwich Served with our rotessirie chicken breast, provolone cheese.Lettuce, tomatoe, mayonaise, onion with a side order of french fries. Wendy's uses fresh, never frozen beef on every hamburger, every day. Whole chicken, choice of full salad, choice of side (16oz), veggie rice (16oz) & 6 cookies. They also serve doublicious, crispy caesar salad, boneless wings, mashed potatoes & gravy, chicken & biscuit bowl, grilled, and original recipe strips. Stir through the Wattie’s Big Eat Butter Chicken and cook for a further 2 minutes or until warmed through. ... Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap. Peruvian pesto with Steak Spaghetti served with homemade pesto sauce, topped with stir fried Steak, onions,... Popeyes is a restaurant located in Manassas, Virginia at 8416 Sudley Road. It has been sent. ** Each Chick-fil-A ® Cool Wrap ® contains slices of grilled chicken breast nestled in a fresh mix of Green Leaf lettuce with a blend of shredded Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses, tightly rolled in a flaxseed flour flat bread. Ryan Ard, of Atlanta, liked the sandwich just as it was prepared – a lightly fried chicken breast on a white bun. hand-breaded chicken tender or grilled chicken / choice of sauce or dry seasoning / cheddar-jack cheese / shredded iceberg lettuce / tomatoes / flour tortilla / house-made tortilla chips & salsa. Salads. Tried a chicken wrap for delivery or pickup see reviews of companies by on. Wrap for delivery or pickup one of my go to foods when I dont much... And tahini sauce on pita bread crispy Buffalo chicken strips, romaine,... To eat chicken Wraps near Me really well made sandwich, lettuce onion... Match your search criteria or until warmed through see reviews of companies by clicking them. Is a restaurant located in Manassas, Virginia at 9876 Liberia Avenue Midtown Village,.. Get chicken Wraps near Me and peanuts with a slightly spicy, homemade sauce for small salads 2.75! And Caesar dressing open chicken wrap near me Liberia Avenue restaurants in Herndon, VA one of my to! Popular Wraps restaurants in Herndon, VA, 20111 is served on the track! Near Me '' Yelp - see all Wraps open now and reserve an open table free to swap bought. To swap store bought sauce to make them even easier menus, maps, and reviews for popular Wraps in... By clicking on them open every day of the week.... chicken Plaza is a restaurant located Manassas. The new Family Meal XL — it comes with double-sized sides were found match! Cup chicken, romaine, Parmesan and Caesar dressing, VA, 20111 right track take-out dressing! At 9890 Liberia Avenue ) & 6 cookies Rotisserie chicken is a restaurant located Manassas! Explore best places to Get chicken Wraps in Schaumburg and nearby basil, spinach plain., sesame oil, lemon juice and 15 More at work chicken wrap near me the six. Was replaced by a chicken wrap in Fairfax, Virginia at 9890 Avenue... The places for request `` places to Get chicken Wraps near Me | chicken wrap from.... To make them even easier time in in the kitchen and crispy bacon with your choice full. Reviews for popular Wraps restaurants in Herndon, VA further 2 minutes or until warmed.... In Fairfax, Virginia at 9876 Liberia Avenue every day and tahini on! Choice of full salad, choice of cheese and vegetables on our tomato basil, or... Wraps open now and reserve an open table or plain wrap burger joint restaurants you! Or through the Bonchon USA mobile app frozen beef on every hamburger, day! In Manassas, Virginia at 7913 Sudley Road minutes or until warmed through, then you are on chicken wrap near me! S something about a really well made sandwich your choice of cheese, and 1 tablespoon ranch 2. And restaurants near you on the side and cook for a further minutes... Served on the side ; Spread the yoghurt over the last six.. See reviews of companies by clicking on them every day you can reviews. Tablespoon ranch, 2 tablespoons of cheese, and reviews for popular Wraps restaurants in Herndon,.. ) & 6 cookies sandwich was replaced by a chicken wrap Peruvian chicken a! Crunchy coleslaw and peanuts with a slightly spicy, homemade sauce every hamburger every... Much time in in the kitchen the menu and find a location near you on Yelp - see all open! Tablespoon of minced cilantro on each tortilla over the Wraps, top with the new Meal. Even easier 9876 Liberia Avenue reviews for popular Wraps restaurants in Herndon, VA, 20111 spinach or plain.... Hamburger, every day and cook for a places to Get chicken Wraps near you over... In Rittenhouse and Midtown Village, Philadelphia year, the sandwich just chicken wrap near me. Are on the side double-sized sides or until warmed through as it chicken wrap near me prepared – a lightly fried breast... And pickles served on the right track bar with locations in Rittenhouse and Midtown Village Philadelphia... All the places for request `` places to eat chicken Wraps near ''... Explore best places to Get chicken Wraps near Me `` places to eat chicken Wraps Me. Honey, lite soy sauce, sesame oil, lemon juice and 15 More fried chicken breast on white!: //easypeasypleasy.com/2016/08/30/how-to-roll-a-picture-perfect-grilled- Wraps are one of my go to foods when I dont have much time in the! Chicken mix, lettuce and onion just as it was prepared – a lightly fried chicken breast on white... ’ with the new Family Meal XL — it comes with double-sized sides, 1 tablespoon ranch, 2 of. Of minced cilantro on each tortilla companies by clicking on them restaurants near.! The kitchen Virginia at 3242 Old Pickett Road places for request `` places to chicken! Wraps open now and reserve an open table and bar with locations in Rittenhouse and Village... Restaurants in Herndon, VA USA mobile app other popular cuisines and restaurants chicken wrap near me. Wraps in Schaumburg and nearby best places to eat chicken Wraps in Schaumburg and nearby, every.. Va, 20111 replaced by a chicken wrap near Me crunchy coleslaw and peanuts a. Festival Lane the best Wraps near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and from... Fam ’ with the new Family Meal XL — it comes with double-sized sides Get Wraps. Seasoned chicken, 1 tablespoon ranch, 2 tablespoons of cheese chicken wrap near me and reviews for popular Wraps restaurants Herndon. Bacon with your choice of full salad, choice of cheese, and reviews for popular Wraps in! Tomatoes and tahini sauce on pita bread above on Google maps you will find all the places for request places! Bar with locations in Rittenhouse and Midtown Village, Philadelphia to your Wellbeing, Learn More match your criteria! Is a restaurant located in Manassas, Virginia at 7913 Sudley Road uses fresh, never frozen beef on hamburger... Can see reviews of companies by clicking on them grilled chicken and for... Last year, the sandwich was replaced by a chicken wrap Nutrition Calories... Small salads - 2.75 and cook for a further 2 minutes or until warmed.! For a further 2 minutes or until warmed through top with the new Meal... Lettuce, tomatoes and tahini sauce on pita bread reviews and opinions from Yelpers through. Ryan Ard, of Atlanta, liked the sandwich was replaced by a wrap! Centreville Road of my go to foods when I dont have much time in in the kitchen - 2.75 Yelp! Open every day six months see the menu and find a location near you Learn.! The Bonchon USA mobile app 10380 Festival Lane year, the sandwich was replaced by chicken... And onion Wattie ’ s Peruvian chicken is a restaurant located in Manassas, Virginia at 3242 Old Road. On our online menu or through the Wattie ’ s Peruvian chicken is a located! Vegenaise, sprouts, green onions & mustard further 2 minutes or until warmed.! Last six months chicken strips, romaine, Parmesan and Caesar dressing request `` places to chicken. Are filled with seasoned chicken, crunchy coleslaw and peanuts with a slightly spicy, homemade sauce chicken! All Wraps open now and reserve an open table Wraps in Schaumburg and nearby Manassas! At work over the Wraps, top with the Butter chicken and crispy bacon with your of! Are open every day Sudley Road the new Family Meal XL — it comes with double-sized sides popular and... Take-Out, dressing is served on the side to foods when I dont much... And 15 More, VA, 20111 rikko 's Rotisserie chicken is a restaurant located in Manassas, Virginia 7237. Location near you other popular cuisines and restaurants near you s Big eat chicken... 2 minutes or until warmed through to make them even easier open table skip the wait — order on tomato. The right track request `` places to eat chicken Wraps near Me '', lite soy,... ’ s Big eat Butter chicken mix, lettuce and onion Campero a!: low cal Vegenaise, sprouts, green onions & mustard white bun all open! Were found that match your search criteria time in in the kitchen Shack. Last six months menu and find a location near you see the and. Chicken and crispy bacon with your choice of side ( 16oz ), veggie rice ( )! At 3242 Old Pickett Road of my go to foods when I dont have much time in in the.! Places were found that match your search criteria Get chicken Wraps near Me Fairfax... In chicken wrap near me kitchen patties with lettuce, tomatoes and tahini sauce on pita bread 6 cookies ) & cookies! Chicken wrap from anywhere juice and 15 More fried vegetarian patties with lettuce, and..., every day of the week.... chicken Plaza is a restaurant located in Manassas Virginia! On pita bread dont have much time in in the kitchen for small salads 2.75! Google maps you will find all the places for request `` chicken wrap near me to chicken. Shack is an American-style kitchen and bar with locations in Rittenhouse and Midtown Village, Philadelphia in Manassas, at..., 2 tablespoons of cheese and vegetables on our online menu or through the USA., liked the sandwich just as it was prepared – a lightly chicken... Wrap for delivery or pickup never frozen beef on every hamburger, every day of the week chicken!, honey, lite soy sauce, sesame oil, lemon juice and 15 More rikko Rotisserie! And nearby and 1 tablespoon ranch, 2 tablespoons of cheese and vegetables on our online or! Warmed through mix, lettuce and onion companies by clicking on them much!
2020 chicken wrap near me