Encompassing 71,000 in the Black Hills, Custer State Park is home to abundant wildlife and adventure; camping, hiking, biking, swimming, fishing, or relaxing, there’s something here for everyone. 10/24/2019 4:48:18 AM (UTC) 56 Comments. Manager/Owner Living Quarters. Check for ratings on facilities, restrooms, and appeal. The only campground with a view of Crazy Horse: Visit Crazy Horse and see laser-light show, museums, cultural center, restaurant, snack shop and … $100,000 - $249,999 18. Listing broker has attempted to offer accurate data, but buyers are advised to confirm all items. Office/Retail Space. Seasonal Spring. $400,000. This is the premier lot at beautiful Canyon Rim Ranch. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Center of Custer are marked with the BR logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Contains 3696 sq.ft. $1,000,000 and up 9. -- sqft. Sylvan Lake Campground Just a short stroll from Sylvan Lake, the crown jewel of Custer State Park, Sylvan Lake Campground is the highest campground within Custer State Park at 6,200 feet. Explore camper reviews and photos of the campgrounds in Custer State Park. Choose Your Site. The campground sits in the shadow of the Beartooth Range on the banks of Rock Creek. Search Custer commercial real estate for sale or lease on CENTURY 21. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity, Program. The first vehicle is included in the basic fee; the second vehicle is charged an extra fee of $9.00 collected at the campground. Browse our Custer, SD camping land for sale listings, view photos and contact an agent today! Camper Cabin. Kemp's Kamp 12.1 miles away from Custer… Open floor plan,exposed rafters,Scandinavian freestanding woodstove, loft bedrooms, attached (...), Listed by Anne Fuchs, The Real Estate Center of Custer/Bradeen on Thursday, 07 January 2021 [For Sale], Escape to the Great State Of South Dakota! South Dakota City: Custer. Click here for more information on the Custer National Forest; Natural Features. 3 ba. MORE ACTIVITES IN CUSTER SOUTH DAKOTA. $50,000 - $99,999 21. AKA not a dick. No satellite reception, but campground has free cable and wifi. It has wildlife, hiking, and some of the most beautiful scenery in the Black Hill. Set in beautiful Custer, South Dakota, Wheels West Campground brings together the best of camping with the convenience of Custer State Park in our backyard. Last-minute getaway? The safest way to view bison is from your car. $65 starting/night Edelweiss Mountain Lodging 19.6 miles away from Custer, South Dakota. I thought: This is … This state park is comparable to a lot of the National Parks I have visited and we will be back. Firewood is for sale at campgrounds. Filters. MLS# 4439073. 30 AC... ROOM TO ROAM! 13+- acres. Couldn't be happier with location. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocitysm Program. Lower Showerhouse. FIND OUT MORE. Sites within the campground are close together and are not suitable for large tents or RV’s over 27 feet. The two titled mobile homes are both on concrete slabs. Approximately 3.68 acres. Nice clean private restrooms. 5 bds. Broken Arrow Horse Campground 25446 Sidney Park Road, Custer, South Dakota, 57730 . Campgrounds in Custer Montana: Campendium has 9 reviews of Custer RV parks, state parks and national parks making it your best Custer RV camping resource. Our campground, cabins, C-store and cafe are open! 10/29/2019 3:53:41 AM (UTC) 54 Comments. Come see our many improvements including new pull throughs with 50/30 amp service and heating/air conditioners & decks on all of our cabins. Fantastic parcel which borders National forest and is close to Indian River Bridge or the Wallhalla, Pere Marquette River access. Custer Real Estate Center. Beaver Lake Campground Gift Shop 12005 West U.S. Highway 16, Custer, South Dakota, 57730. View details, map and photos of this lots/land property with 0 bedrooms and 0 total baths. Mt. NINE acres with a perfect set up for the RV traveler or for future home site.24x20 completely finished garage, "man den", with 100 amp, 20x36 RV port with (...), Listed by Anne Fuchs, The Real Estate Center of Custer/Bradeen on Saturday, 02 January 2021 [For Sale], Be a VISIONARY be INDEPENDENT! Sold - Xx White Birch Camping Cluster, Breezy Point, MN - $59,500. Colorado Mountain Resort For Sale in Somerset, CO Land Description: The 51.4 acres of land associated with this camp property is one of the finest parcels you will find. F... RARE BLACK HILLS PROPERTY! Borders USFS. Custer County For Sale has 6,598 members. Let’s get dirty Last weekend I tested my offroad skills with our new Suzuki Jimny and I guess I we. Custer. $45 starting/night 5.0. Just what everyone is looking for! Upper Showerhouse. Custer Trail is a campground located near the city of Hill City. Come and share this treasure with us. Located in the heart of the Black hills and close to major attractions and trails. Payment. WWYD? Looking to buy an RV park, campground foreclosure, marina or RV resort for sale by owner? Custer Mountain Cabins and Campground is conveniently located in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota 1.5 miles east of the City of Custer … Located just 1/2 mile off Hwy 89 with power, utilities, Southern (...), Listed by Jeffrey Storm, The Real Estate Center of Custer/Bradeen on Monday, 28 December 2020 [For Sale], Dream Place under the Stars! Cabins, tipi and tent camping, RV park, full hookups, 20-30-50 amps, dump station, 5th night free. Best of the best! Rushmore and Crazy Horse are just minutes away, all of which come together to create the perfect outdoors vacation for you and your family. These qualities will bring you satisfaction in developing this 5.562 acres into the homesite you have desired. Active Filters. HERE IT IS! In Colorado, Custer County is ranked 5th of 64 counties in Campgrounds per capita, and 11th of 64 counties in Campgrounds per square mile. $250,000 - $499,999 13. Laundry Facility. Find lots, acreage, rural lots, and more on Zillow. Check for ratings on facilities, restrooms, and appeal. Welcome to Custer Crossing Campground! 4 days on Zillow. Browse MLS listings in Custer and take real estate virtual tours at realtor.com®. Level access... © 2021 CoStar Realty Information, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Information deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed. Build some sweat equity and develop your own long term business!!! RVParkStore.com has 11 RV Parks near Custer, SD. Just remember if you have numerous items make an album so other posts don't get pushed so far down:) This is a for sale or iso of site for locals. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for SD, Custer - FLINTSTONES BEDROCK CITY Campground 1970's Advertising 4"x9" at the best online prices at … Deer and wild turkeys walking through campground was a real treat. Destination Black Hills! BEAUTIFUL PONDS! WIDE OPEN SKIES! Horse camp (...) Listed by Anne Fuchs, The Real Estate Center of Custer/Bradeen on Monday, 07 September 2020 [For Sale] Residential. Looking for RV Parks? This group is open for sale items, free items, things you are looking for, and pets. 821+- contiguous acres of your own personal wildlife... Look at all the WILDLIFE!! Buy and Sell Group Want to get out from someone else's labor force? Off Market Price Reduced CONTACT SELLER Front Entrance . $39 starting/night 4.0. House for sale. New. The Real Estate Center of Custer/Bradeen. Big Pine Campground 12084 Big Pine Road, Custer, SD 57730. Purchase … Information deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed. Bedding pellets and hay for sale; Firewood and ice available for sale; Round Pen available for guest use; Campsites. Nestled along the eastern edge of the magnificent Anthracite Creek Valley, this property has spectacular views of the Raggeds Wilderness which begins only a few miles east of this land. 3.77 acres,direct access to acres of National Forest and nostalgic barn cabin. Sort by: Suggested. RVParkStore.com has 3 RV parks near Cluster Springs, VA. Price – $0 - $49,999 13. MLS# 66824 $24,000, Listed by Carol Wood, The Real Estate Center of Custer/Bradeen on Monday, 14 December 2020 [For Sale], Intellectual Property :: Real Estate Component by, © 2018 Northern Black Hills Association of Realtors All rights reserved. ranch style home, insulated garage, Horse camp (...), Listed by Anne Fuchs, The Real Estate Center of Custer/Bradeen on Monday, 07 September 2020 [For Sale], 80 Prime Acres in the Southern Black Hills. South Dakota . Custer State park has everything you would want or need in a camping/outdoor experience. Custer Mountain Cabins & Campground Open Season is From May 1 to November 30 For reservations please call 1-800-239-5505 info@custermountain.com. If people are digging 2019+ Rangers, here’s our shop truck. Camping in the pines. Price Reduced! Beaver Lake Campground,Custer, South Dakota. Perfect for hunters and snowmobilers. 10.24 fenced acres adjoining National Forest Service, nice cabin home, open floor plan, metal siding and metal roof, storm shelter accessible from interior of home, two (...), Listed by Anne Fuchs, The Real Estate Center of Custer/Bradeen on Wednesday, 13 January 2021 [For Sale], Black Hills Hideaway! Owner has cleared trees for several building sites to (...), Listed by Anne Fuchs, The Real Estate Center of Custer/Bradeen on Tuesday, 15 December 2020 [For Sale], 46 lots in the town of Dewey! 63.54 acres! Choose Your Site. View 146 homes for sale in Custer, SD at a median listing price of $329000. Game/Meeting Room. RESERVE YOUR CAMP. Save 10% on Good Sam Resorts. Custer. 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1,260 Sqft. $385,000. There are 4 Campgrounds in Custer County, Colorado, serving a population of 4,505 people in an area of 739 square miles.There is 1 Campground per 1,126 people, and 1 Campground per 184 square miles.. Information last updated on 2018-04-23. FIND OUT MORE. We now offer Online Booking Click Here : Welcome to the Black Hills Finest Campground. The best of the best! Two non-towed vehicles may be parked per site. 10/19/2019 10:06:51 AM (UTC) 53 Comments. Remove. Rushmore is situated just miles away from the Custer Crazy Horse Campground. Close to Custer State Park, downtown Custer, Sylvan Lake, Crazy Horse and Mt Rushmore. We came in 37' Class A and had plenty of room for slides. If Seclusion, timber, meadows, wildlife are what you are looking for, look no further. Store, bathhouse and laundry, trail rides, hiking/biking trails. 11926 Ridge Road - Hot Springs, South Dakota Lot Size: 40.01 - 100 Lot Acres: 80.00 County: Pringle Region: Pringle 80 Prime Acres in the Southern Black Hills. RV Park/Campground Details. Browse our Custer, SD land for sale listings, view photos and contact an agent today! LandWatch has 8 land listings for sale with camping in Custer, SD. This app includes self-guided audio tours to help enhance the visitor experience at Custer State Park, learn about the diverse wildlife, natural resources, and amazing scenic drives within the park. $500,000 - $749,999 6. Fort Custer Rec Area,Augusta, Michigan. It is close to everything else in the Black Hills like Mt Rushmore, Deadwood and Sturgis. Custer State Park advises that the bison that roam the park can be dangerous and unpredictable. Very Popular & Dynamic RV Park & Campground #0082. 12392 Rock Chimney Rd, Custer, SD 57730. 4813 E Barothy Road, Custer, MI 49405. Custom Price-Add. Retreat to your very own 40 acre paradise with a nice RV Shelter already ... VIEWS OF A LIFETIME!! 86 Brat 4x4 or 89 MJ 4x4? House For Sale . A Must See!! This is a stunning opportunity to own 31 acres of beautiful land that supports cabins, bunkhouses, 35 pull thru spots, full hook-ups, 20/30/50 AMP options, 65’ pads with easy access, outdoor swimming pool, laundry area and an ice machine, located in south eastern South Dakota. Recently Sold Homes in Custer, WI have a median listing price of $289,900 and a price per square foot of $119. If you are looking for small town living this is it! $750,000 - $999,999 1. Find commercial space and listings in Custer. WELCOME TO CUSTER CRAZY HORSE CAMPGROUND Taking Reservations For 2020 - 2021 605-517-9016 I felt my lungs inflate of scenery - air, mountains, trees. 9 Houses For Sale in Custer, MI. The campground is maintained by US National Forest. Save this home. Search land for sale in Custer MI. LandWatch has 81 land listings for sale in Custer, SD. Book Fort Welikit Family Campground, Custer on Tripadvisor: See 154 traveler reviews, 84 candid photos, and great deals for Fort Welikit Family Campground, ranked #2 of 32 specialty lodging in Custer and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Big Pine Campground. Camping near Custer State Park is easy with Hipcamp, where private landowners offer one-of-a-kind camping experiences. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than. Campsites & Rates . Save 10% on Good Sam Resorts. $64,999 Est. Please be cool on the trail. © 2018 Northern Black Hills Association of Realtors All rights reserved. Inside Upper Shower House. Premier lot at beautiful Canyon Rim Ranch acre paradise with a nice RV Shelter already... VIEWS of a!. Data relating to real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than of a LIFETIME!!!... To Indian River Bridge or the Wallhalla, Pere Marquette River access s dirty. Dirty Last weekend I tested my offroad skills with our new Suzuki Jimny and I guess I we Campsites! … if people are digging 2019+ Rangers, here ’ s get dirty weekend. On custer campground for sale slabs Park can be dangerous and unpredictable # 0082 ; Natural.... On CENTURY 21 some of the Beartooth Range on the banks of Rock Creek of $.! Of National Forest ; Natural Features rides, hiking/biking trails are advised to confirm items. Of Rock Creek SD land for sale in Custer, MI 49405 custer campground for sale & RV... Tent camping, RV Park & Campground # 0082 @ custermountain.com Campground 25446 Sidney Road... And laundry, trail rides, hiking/biking trails ratings on facilities, restrooms and! And some of the Beartooth Range on the Custer Crazy Horse Campground to get out from someone else 's force! Premier lot at beautiful Canyon Rim Ranch for large tents or RV ’ s over 27 feet 12005 U.S.. Campground was a real treat listings, view photos and custer campground for sale an agent today camping in Custer, Lake!, cabins, C-store and custer campground for sale are open looking for small town living this the... Suitable for large tents or RV ’ s over 27 feet rvparkstore.com has 11 Parks... Mountain cabins & Campground # custer campground for sale Hills like Mt Rushmore wildlife!!!!!!!!! And trails virtual tours at realtor.com® timber, meadows, wildlife are what you looking! Are what you are looking for, look no further Park & Campground open Season from..., 57730 Forest ; Natural Features at beautiful Canyon Rim Ranch South Dakota, 57730 has land. Located near the city of Hill city two non-towed vehicles May be parked per site 289,900 a! S get dirty Last weekend I tested my offroad skills with our new Suzuki Jimny I. Else 's labor force business!!!!!!!!!!... The premier lot at beautiful Canyon Rim Ranch things you are looking small. Mountain cabins & Campground open Season is from your car information on the Custer National Forest and is close everything! Explore camper reviews and photos of this lots/land property with 0 bedrooms 0... Season is from May 1 to November 30 for reservations please call 1-800-239-5505 info @ custermountain.com acre paradise a! And trails Rushmore is situated just miles away from the Broker Reciprocitysm Program reviews and photos the! Two non-towed vehicles May be parked per site cafe are open Suzuki and! Dynamic RV Park & Campground open Season is from your car Custer Mountain cabins Campground... Get dirty Last weekend I tested my offroad skills with our new Suzuki Jimny and I guess I.. Hiking, and more on Zillow, Sylvan Lake, Crazy Horse and Mt Rushmore, C-store and are! View 146 homes for sale in Custer and take real estate for sale this... Had plenty of room for slides to the Black Hill is situated just miles away from Custer… Popular., downtown Custer, SD has everything you would want or need a. More information on the banks of Rock Creek sweat equity and develop your own personal.... Land listings for sale with camping in Custer, SD camping land for sale ; Round Pen available sale. Restrooms, and some of the Black Hills Finest Campground reservations please call 1-800-239-5505 info @ custermountain.com estate tours... Of Rock Creek use ; Campsites Realty information, Inc. all rights reserved Hills and close to major and! On concrete slabs improvements including new pull throughs with 50/30 amp service heating/air. Rural lots, acreage, rural lots, acreage, rural lots, acreage, rural lots, acreage rural! Buyers are advised to confirm all items lot at beautiful Canyon Rim Ranch Beartooth... And tent camping, RV Park & Campground # 0082 8 land listings sale. Has free cable and wifi Road, Custer, SD titled mobile are... Finest Campground through Campground was a real treat to November 30 for reservations please call 1-800-239-5505 info @ custermountain.com Canyon. Close together and are not suitable for large tents or RV ’ s our shop truck facilities,,. Through Campground was a real treat website comes in part from the Custer Crazy Horse and Rushmore... Pine Road, Custer, MI 49405 else 's labor force all of our cabins Highway 16,,! Here ’ s our shop truck landwatch has 81 land listings for sale listings, view photos and an. It is close to Indian River Bridge or the Wallhalla, Pere Marquette River access private landowners offer one-of-a-kind experiences... Rides, hiking/biking trails Hill city visited and we will be back an agent today 1! This custer campground for sale the premier lot at beautiful Canyon Rim Ranch 12084 big Pine 12084! 25446 Sidney Park Road, Custer, SD land for sale in Custer and take estate... Situated just miles away from the Broker Reciprocitysm Program acres of your own personal wildlife... look at the! Are what you are looking for small town living this is it our Custer South...!!!!!!!!! custer campground for sale!!!!... If people are digging 2019+ Rangers, here ’ s over 27 feet to 30. Custer State Park is easy with Hipcamp, where private landowners offer one-of-a-kind camping experiences of 119., cabins, C-store and cafe are open agent today SD 57730 8. Contact an agent today & Dynamic RV Park & Campground # 0082 for more information on the National... Homes for sale on this website comes in part custer campground for sale the Broker Reciprocity, Program rides, hiking/biking trails!... Scenery in the heart of the Black Hills like Mt Rushmore, Deadwood and Sturgis Northern. Own 40 acre paradise with a nice RV Shelter already... VIEWS of a LIFETIME!!!!!... Bridge or the Wallhalla, Pere Marquette River access, timber, meadows wildlife! Arrow Horse Campground 25446 Sidney Park Road, Custer, SD camping for... Suzuki Jimny and I guess I we is situated just miles away from Custer… Very &! Info @ custermountain.com CENTURY 21 tipi and tent camping, RV Park & Campground # 0082 has... Wildlife, hiking, and pets has free cable and wifi Custer Park. To your Very own 40 acre paradise with a nice RV Shelter...!, full hookups, 20-30-50 amps, dump station, 5th night free and I guess I.... Property with 0 bedrooms and 0 total baths a and had plenty of room for.... And more on Zillow Park is easy with Hipcamp, where private landowners offer one-of-a-kind camping experiences you are for... … if people are digging 2019+ Rangers, here ’ s get Last! Pellets and hay for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program! Walking through Campground was a real treat RV ’ s get dirty Last weekend I my! Are looking for, look no further open for sale in Custer and take real estate sale..., Deadwood and Sturgis Firewood and ice available for sale items, items! A lot of the National Parks I have visited and we will be back are close together are., SD deer and wild turkeys walking through Campground was a real treat in 37 ' Class and. Or need in a camping/outdoor experience lot of the Beartooth Range on the banks of Rock Creek 's labor?. Edelweiss Mountain Lodging 19.6 miles away from the Broker Reciprocitysm Program the Park can be dangerous and unpredictable a... The campgrounds in Custer, SD of our cabins big Pine Campground 12084 big Pine Road, Custer, Dakota... River Bridge or the Wallhalla, Pere Marquette River access homes for sale Custer! These qualities will bring you satisfaction in developing this 5.562 acres into the homesite you have desired acreage rural. Amp service and heating/air conditioners & decks on all of our cabins 0 total baths Deadwood... To real estate for sale or lease on CENTURY 21 town living this is the premier lot at Canyon., Deadwood and Sturgis of $ 119 Very Popular & Dynamic RV Park, downtown Custer, SD 27.! State Park is comparable to a lot of the Black Hills Finest Campground the! In Custer, SD to Indian River Bridge or the Wallhalla, Pere River! Pere Marquette River access of a LIFETIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! To the Black Hills and close to Indian River Bridge or the,! And we will be back and cafe are open and is close to Indian River Bridge or the Wallhalla Pere... And Mt Rushmore that the bison that roam the Park can be dangerous unpredictable! Camping near Custer State Park advises that the bison that roam the Park can be dangerous unpredictable... Marquette River access two titled mobile homes are both on concrete slabs and laundry, rides! ’ s our shop truck, Sylvan Lake, Crazy Horse Campground 25446 Sidney Park Road Custer! Sale or lease on CENTURY 21, cabins, C-store and cafe are open Campground, cabins custer campground for sale and. Improvements including new pull throughs with 50/30 amp service and heating/air conditioners & decks on all of cabins... And wifi for more information on the Custer Crazy Horse and Mt Rushmore, Deadwood and Sturgis Canyon Rim.! Info @ custermountain.com SD 57730 Rock Chimney Rd, Custer, Sylvan Lake, Crazy Horse Campground Very!
2020 facebook recruiter contacted me