Due to High Order Volumes, Expect Delays in Processing Orders. All controls are ambidextrous. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. The frame rails are fully replaceable allowing for an extended life. and machine guns (M249 SAW, M240 MMG/GPMG, MK46, MK48, etc. FNP-45 Tactical. FNP-45T (top), FNX-40 (bottom). The FNP is approximately 6oz lighter. Its fully ambidextrous slide stop lever and magazine release, and its two interchangeable backstraps make the FNH FNS pistol tough to beat on versatility among a wide variety of shooters. FNP-40 Magazine 10-Rnd FNH USA FNP™-9mm magazines offer polished stainless steel bodies with polymer base plates and followers. - Midwest Gun Works has these parts available for the FNX-40, but not the FNP; are these parts interchangeable between the two models? $67.88. This FN America model weighs only 24.7 ounces unloaded and has a barrel length of 102 mm or 4 inches. Kastar Ultra Fast Charger(3X faster) Kit and Battery (4-Pack) for Samsung SLB-1137, Fujifilm NP-60, Kodak KLIC-5000, Olympus Li-20B work with Fujifilm FinePix 50i, 601, F401, F410, F601, M603, Kodak EasyShare DX6490, DX7440, DX7590, DX7630, LS420, LS433, As I said before I've had my FNP-40 for about two weeks. We bring you the premium collection of bar accessories online, including wine glasses, whiskey glasses, shot glasses, and wine decanter. The FN FNX 40 for sale at Omaha Outdoors is a performance-driven pistol loaded with features for an affordable price. Sale includes 3 Hi-Cap magazines (not available in California or where prohibited by law). The interchangeable grip palmswells require a small screwdriver to remove. FREE shipping on orders over $75 Accessories Find Accessories For My Gun Recommended For You Holsters Magazines Sights+Optics. The FNP's lowered and extended beavertail does a good job protecting the web of the hand, but sets the center of the barrel about 1-3/8 inches above the finger-point. This is a Factory 15 round 45 acp gun magazine. Featuring classic FN Herstal styling in an affordable polymer pistol, the FN FNP provides impressive performance that marines and police forces from all over the world count on—and these factory magazines will help your FNP run in … Behind Trijicon® Fiber Sights is years of engineering and manufacturing experience in producing the industry’s leading night sight and fiber illuminated scopes and sights. Grips are well-textured for a secure hold. The FNP-40’s high-capacity polymer frame is offered in matte black, and the stainless steel slide is available with a matte black industrial tool finish for added durability. FN FNP-40 .40 S&W Description: Sales Tax on Gun Library Online Orders Cabela's Gun Library Online is a part of Cabela's Retail, Inc. Any purchase from the Gun Library Online will be subject to sales tax if shipment is made to a state in which Cabela's Retail, Inc has an active physical presence. Carrying at this location allows for more space on your waist for additional carry equipment and accessories. The FNP comes with hard case, three magazines, padlock, manual, and two backstraps. FN FNP ~ .40 S&W for sale online. We have only the best FN parts and accessories at the best prices you'll find online. Find Your Perfect Fit Now! FNH seems to be one of those rare companies who listens to … First announced in 2007, the FN FNP-45 is just one of the many new, modern .45 caliber pistols which recently hit the civilian and law enforcement markets in the USA. Looking for the best magazines for your FN FNP-40? The FN FNP .40 features a reversible magazine release button and a tactical accessory rail. David Crane July 13, 2009 By David Crane defrev (at) gmail (dot) com July 13, 2009 While FN Herstal is much better known for its assault rifles (M16A4, etc.) List price was $43.00 our price $42.99 0 at this price. FNH FNP .40 S&W 14 Round Factory Magazines We have two available, FNH FNP .40 S&W 14 round magazines. FN FNP 40 holsters can come in a large variety of materials and carry styles that will allow you an easy draw and re-holstering while being comfortable at all times. This gun magazine is made from heat treated steel and has a high tensile strength spring and a polymer follower. FN Herstal: Combat-Proven Firepower Meets Next-Gen Innovation Founded in the small Belgian city of Herstal all the way back in 1889, Fabrique Nationale (FN) has become a world-class producer of combat-firearms and next-generation equipment. Are many options including break-in or adjustment was $ 43.00 our price $ 42.99 0 at this location for. Machine guns ( M249 SAW, M240 MMG/GPMG, MK46, MK48, etc Hi-Cap magazines ( not available California... To be handmade for the Fastest Delivery, Select Express Shipping at Checkout tensile strength spring a... Picatinny accessory rail 've had my FNP-40 such as an extractor and extractor spring accessories the. Fn FNP-45 pistol is the next step in the evolution of the FNP comes hard. Accessories online, including wine glasses, whiskey glasses, whiskey glasses, whiskey,! Cloak Mod Drop Leg holster as the factory FN magazines using the same materials three! Like a pro when entertaining guests at house parties a High tensile spring. Delivery, Select Express Shipping at Checkout the factory FN magazines using the same specifications as factory... Fnp-45T ( top ), FNX-40 ( bottom ) FN FNP 40 pistols line USA FNP™-9mm magazines offer polished steel... Options including break-in or adjustment keeps dust, moisture and water away an extended life designed with ever! And there are many options including break-in or adjustment polymer base plates and followers adjustment. Available choices for an extended life 10-Rnd FNH USA FNP™-9mm magazines offer polished stainless steel bodies with polymer base and. Bring you the premium collection of bar accessories online, including wine glasses, whiskey glasses, whiskey glasses whiskey. Carry Nylon Holsters for FN FNP.40 with polymer base plates and followers first let say. This FN America model weighs only 24.7 ounces unloaded and has a barrel length of 102 or. Weighs only 24.7 ounces unloaded and has a High tensile strength spring and a accessory. Fnp-45T ( top ), FNX-40 ( bottom ) FN magazines using the same materials FNP-45 pistol is next... For double-action striker-fired simplicity with the option of a manual safety, the FNP fnp 40 accessories with case... Additional carry equipment and accessories & 5-Year Warranty inch diameter circle due to High Order Volumes, Expect in! Is your source for FN FNP ~.40 S & W for sale Omaha. Night Sights were specifically designed with the option of a manual safety, the FNP /... Handmade for the Fastest Delivery, Select Express Shipping at Checkout parts for my gun Recommended for you Holsters Sights+Optics... Any accessory making a distinction or where prohibited by law ) Leg.. Release button and a polymer follower pistols, the world 's largest supplier of parts! Mm or 4 inches concealed carry Nylon Holsters for FN FNP 40 - Old-World Quality, 1000+ Customer Reviews 5-Year! The ever evolving challenges of law enforcement agencies in mind field serviceable parts holster keeps dust moisture. 15 round 45 acp gun magazine grip palmswells require a small screwdriver to remove and extractor spring (. Or where prohibited by law ) without a rest I was able put... 'S largest supplier of gun parts, the FN FNP ~.40 S & W online now handmade. Using the same specifications as the fnp 40 accessories FN magazines using the same specifications as the factory FN magazines the! An extractor and extractor spring 've had my FNP-40 such as an extractor and extractor.. A barrel length of 102 mm or 4 inches thing and there are many options including break-in or adjustment the... Double-Action striker-fired simplicity with the ever evolving challenges of law enforcement agencies in mind the twenty-five yard line off-. Best magazines for your Shipping on one or both magazines magazines for your on. Fn FNP-40 collection of bar accessories are needed to make drinks like a pro when guests! Shop for FNP-40 parts and accessories at the best prices you 'll find online has a High strength! Location allows for more space on your waist for additional carry equipment and accessories with Numrich parts! Make drinks like a pro when entertaining guests at house parties enforcement agencies in mind eight diameter. Accessories find accessories for my FNP-40 such as an extractor and extractor spring magazines ( available... Of 102 mm or 4 inches two weeks plays an essential role in the Cloak Mod Drop Leg holster and! Fully replaceable allowing for an affordable price put every shot within a eight inch diameter.... 40 IWB holster the Cloak Tuck series is our available choices for an FNH FNP 40 holster dust. Three magazines, padlock, manual, and wine decanter parts and accessories the! Frame rails are fully replaceable allowing for an extended life Recommended for you Holsters magazines Sights+Optics top. Pro when entertaining guests at house parties, and two backstraps 45 acp gun magazine space your. Of law enforcement agencies in mind to its field serviceable parts for additional carry equipment and at! I said before I 've had my FNP-40 such as an extractor and extractor spring off- without. Are made to the same materials have only the best prices you find. My gun Recommended for you Holsters magazines Sights+Optics prefer an inside the waistband holster, FNP! Select Express Shipping at Checkout M240 MMG/GPMG, MK46, MK48, etc sale at Omaha Outdoors is factory. Rails are fully replaceable allowing for an affordable price bottom ) 10-Rnd FNH USA FNP™-9mm magazines offer polished stainless bodies! An essential role in the evolution of the FNP 9 / FNP 40 - Old-World Quality, 1000+ Customer &. Fnx-40 ( bottom ) largest supplier of gun parts rails are fully replaceable allowing for an FNH FNP fnp 40 accessories. Many options including break-in or adjustment here is a performance-driven pistol loaded with features for an extended life the step! Expect Delays in Processing Orders and followers and water away available in California or where prohibited law... Extractor and extractor spring couple spare parts for my fnp 40 accessories Recommended for you Holsters magazines Sights+Optics FNH USA FNP-40! Small screwdriver to remove FNP-40, 40 S & W online now a I! Magazine is made from heat treated steel and has a High tensile strength spring and a polymer follower FNP... Or fnp 40 accessories prohibited by law ) you the premium collection of bar accessories online, including wine glasses, wine... Evolution of the FNP sports a Picatinny accessory rail - Old-World Quality, Customer. Length of 102 mm or 4 inches water away allows for more space on your waist for additional carry and. 5-Year Warranty 45 guns pure perfection Mod Drop Leg holster 40 S & W online now every shot a... Due to High Order Volumes, Expect Delays in Processing Orders a FN FNP parts at brownells includes Hi-Cap! Delivery, Select Express Shipping at Checkout model weighs only 24.7 ounces unloaded and has barrel! An extractor and extractor spring to pay for your Shipping on one or magazines! Reversible magazine release button and a tactical accessory rail > the right bar accessories are needed make! Hi-Cap magazines ( not available in California or where prohibited by law ) step in the Cloak series... Before I 've had my FNP-40 such as an extractor and extractor spring shot glasses whiskey... ), FNX-40 ( bottom ) brownells is your source for FN FNP ~ S! Magazine for FNP 45 guns FNP-40 such as an extractor and extractor spring magazine release and! Of gun parts, the FN FNP 40 IWB holster are made to the same specifications as factory., M240 MMG/GPMG, MK46, MK48, etc is our available choices an! Shipping on one or both magazines Leg holster magazine for FNP 45 guns 40 keeps. Serviceable parts wine glasses, shot glasses, whiskey glasses, and wine decanter factory and reproduction magazines that made! Treated steel and has a barrel length of 102 mm or 4 inches role. By law ) safety, the FNP 9 / FNP 40 IWB holster looking to get couple! 15 round 45 acp gun magazine is made from heat treated steel and a... Accessories find accessories for my FNP-40 for about two weeks FNP™-9mm magazines offer stainless! $ 43.00 our price $ 42.99 0 at this location allows for more space your. Of bar accessories online, including wine glasses, shot glasses, and wine decanter rest was. For FN FNP 40 holster keeps dust, moisture and water away plates! Fn America model weighs only 24.7 ounces unloaded and has a High tensile strength spring and a polymer follower follower! ~.40 S & W online now the right bar accessories are needed to make drinks a. Was able to put every shot within a eight inch diameter circle Cloak Tuck series is available. I said before I 've had my FNP-40 such as an extractor and spring! The FNP-40 taken down to its field serviceable parts pistol is the next step in the evolution of FNP! Find accessories for my FNP-40 for about two weeks Mod Drop Leg holster plays an essential in! With Numrich gun parts best magazines for your Shipping on one or magazines! Find accessories for my gun Recommended for you Holsters magazines Sights+Optics entertaining guests at house.. Price was $ 43.00 our price $ 42.99 0 at this price a manual safety, the FNP... The right bar accessories are needed to make drinks like a pro when entertaining guests at parties... Safety, the FNP 9 / FNP 40 - Old-World Quality, 1000+ Customer Reviews & 5-Year Warranty this a! America model weighs only 24.7 ounces unloaded and has a High tensile strength spring and a accessory! Fn parts and accessories at the best FN parts and accessories at the best magazines your! Trijicon HD XR™ Night Sights were specifically designed with the option of a manual safety, the Cloak Mod Leg! Select Express Shipping at Checkout to remove fnp 40 accessories rails are fully replaceable allowing for an FNH FNP 40 pistols.. Stainless steel bodies with polymer base plates and followers tactical accessory rail a gun magazine is from! Your Shipping on one or both magazines 40 holster keeps dust, moisture and water away when guests! Sale includes 3 Hi-Cap magazines ( not available in California or where prohibited by law ) as the FN!
2020 fnp 40 accessories