Fountain Park North 11501 Dorchester St Southgate MI 48195. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Very quite and the staff were nice and on top of things. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Close to Work, Close to Play, Close to PERFECT! Fountain Park North - Southgate, MI Apartments is located at 11501 Dorchester St, Southgate, MI 48195. Huntersville, North Carolina 33 contributions 5 helpful votes. Where Quality Living Begins. Fountain Park North - Southgate, MI is an apartment located in Wayne County, the 48195 ZIP Code, and the Allen Park Public Schools attendance zone. Email me listings and apartment related info. Our location cannot be beat, nor can the value. Our location cannot be beat nor can the value. Fountain Park Fountain Park is a great location for both professionals and families. New properties are being added all the time so check back again soon. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Fountain Park Apartments – Southgate, Harrison Township – … Fountain View Resort, North Fort Myers, FL Real Estate Market. 8,0 . Mansudae Fountain Park. Introduction Location Visiting. 8.0 . Get directions, reviews and information for Fountain Park North in Southgate, MI. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. For what I can tell you, the park is right off of Euclid if you keep driving through Central West End going north, you will dead end to Fountain Avenue. Completely renovated 1 and 2 bedroom homes, spacious floor plans, resort style swimming pool, winding courtyard walks through beautiful landscaped grounds are just a few of our amenities. Contact Us. Fountain Park Apartments - North is an apartment in Southgate in zip code 48195. Spacious floorplans, resort-style swimming pool, and winding courtyard walks through beautiful landscaped grounds are just a … In this safe, caring community, find convenient access to the Detroit River, freeways, hospitals and the Detroit Metropolitan Airport. Share details of your own experience with this property. Home; Photos; About Us; Floor Plans & Pricing; Contact Us; Residents; Other Fountain Park Locations; SSL Certificate. Fountain Park Apartments – Southgate, Harrison Township – … ST. LOUIS — A shooting victim died late Wednesday in the city's Fountain Park neighborhood. See 1 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Shoot out to Fountain Park. Wilhelm & Associates Realtors 6485 Dixie Hwy. Open Hours: 6:00am - 4:00pm (920) 452-3009 Re-Opening for breakfast lunch and dinner, bright and early Wednesday May 20th Lived here for more than a year and it was the best place I have lived in so far. Montessori Childrens Center Of Allen Park. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Fountain Park North. Fountain Park North is located just minutes away from Detroit Metropolitan Airport, fantastic shopping, and first class entertainment. Fountain Park is a neighborhood of St. Louis, Missouri.Originally the Aubert Place subdivision, it was laid out by John Lay in 1857. Fountain Park North is located just minutes away from Detroit Metropolitan Airport, fantastic shopping, and first class entertainment. Find apartments for rent at Fountain Park North - Southgate, MI from $765 in Southgate, MI. ... Share. Rate & Review Fountain Park North - Southgate, MI, Southgate Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. It's interesting because it is an oval shaped park. $96K. To find the perfect home in Fountain View ... Palmona Park. Our location cannot be beat, nor can the value. Located just to the south of Detroit, Southgate contains plenty of outdoor activities and greenery for fitness enthusiasts, along with a dedicated community of forward-thinking, progressive individuals. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Very Good . Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Fountain Park School 700401021 84 Maria Street, Fontainebleu, Randburg 010 023 1184 fountainparkschool@gmail.com fountainparkschool.com Johannesburg North(D 10) CAPS English 90 – 100% Chess, Debate, Spelling Bee ,Drama, Quiz Soccer, Netball, Cricket, Volleyball, Swimming, Athletics Affordable and peaceful. The Fountain Park neighborhood is located in north St. Louis with Martin Luther King Drive on the north, Delmar Boulevard on the south, Walton Avenue on the east, and Kingshighway Boulevard on the west. Close to Work, Close to Play, Close to PERFECT! Fountain Park general boundaries are defined as Dr. Martin Luther King Drive on the North, southward to Walton Ave on the East, westward to Delmar Boulevard on the South, northward to North Kingshighway Boulevard on the West to Dr. Martin Luther King Drive. See all available apartments for rent at Fountain Park North located at 11501 Dorchester St. View property details from the largest and most trusted rental site. Spacious floorplans, resort-style swimming pool, and winding courtyard walks through beautiful landscaped grounds are just a few of our amenities. Fountain Park North is located just minutes away from Detroit Metropolitan Airport, fantastic shopping, and first class entertainment. Ottimo . Fountain Park Motel 930 North 8th Street, Sheboygan, WI 53081, United States – Great location - show map After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. Fountain Rock Park (Matthews) - 2020 All You Need to Know … 2020 LR Management Services Corporation | Website Design by RENT. 42.2251-83.2275 Fountain Park North - Southgate, MI fountain-park-north 11501 Dorchester St Southgate MI 48195 775.00 775.00 Award Winning Southgate Schools Secure Building Entry w/ Intercom You get a feeling that they care about your happiness and the place." The parks has lights all around. 4 reviews of Fountain Park "I don't know if many people know of this park. As part of the downriver community of Wayne County, join many single men, women and young families who have made this area their home. Fountain Park North is located just minutes away from Detroit Metropolitan Airport, fantastic shopping, and first class entertainment. 253 recensioni Fountain Park North. Fountain Park North homes for sale range in square footage from around 1,300 square feet to over 2,200 square feet and in price from approximately $181,500 to $265,000 while having an average homeowners association fee of about $53. Fountain Park North - Southgate, MI Apartments offers 1 bedroom rental starting at $755/month. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. wabfam wrote a review Nov 2019. Fountain Park North is a neighborhood of homes in Waterford Michigan offering an assortment of beautiful styles, varying sizes and affordable prices to choose from. Fountain Park Motel 930 North 8th Street, 시보이건, WI 53081, 미국 – 좋은 위치 - 지도에서 보기 예약 완료 후 전화번호, 주소 등 모든 숙소 상세 정보는 예약 확인서 및 나의 계정에서 확인 가능합니다. Fountain Park North is located just minutes away from Detroit Metropolitan Airport, fantastic shopping, and first class entertainment. 10. Or sign in if you already have an account. I stumbled upon it by complete happenstance myself. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. 48193, 48192, 48134, 48192, and 48192 are nearby zip codes. 2 Reviews (734) 287-8440 Website. Lots of school options and located approximately 1 mile from the Asheville outlets and I-26, and 5 miles from downtown Asheville with an abundance of restaurants, art shows, shopping, places … Fountain Park Motel 930 North 8th Street, Sheboygan, WI 53081, Stati Uniti – Ottima posizione (vedi mappa) A prenotazione effettuata i recapiti dell'hotel, inclusi il numero di telefono e l'indirizzo, verranno indicati nella conferma della prenotazione e nel tuo account. My husband and I visited the park in the evening. There are no results available at the moment. Fountain Park North is located just minutes away from Detroit Metropolitan Airport, fantastic shopping, and first class entertainment. Contact now: Good News! Spacious floorplans, resort-style swimming pool, and winding courtyard walks through beautiful landscaped grounds are just a few of our amenities. Spacious floorplans, resort-style swimming pool, and winding courtyard walks through beautiful landscaped grounds are just a few of our amenities. How do I find the perfect home in Fountain View Resort? About Fountain Park North - Southgate, MI. Introduction. Fountain Park North - Southgate, MI has rentals available ranging from 609-879 sq ft. Fountain Park Motel 930 North 8th Street, Sheboygan, WI 53081, United States of America – Great location - show map After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. Spacious floorplans, resort-style swimming pool, and winding courtyard walks through beautiful landscaped grounds are just a few of our amenities. It was so pretty to … There are no reviews for this property. Fountain Park North - Southgate, MI Apartments For Rent in … The male victim was found dead about 11:30 p.m. Wednesday at 700 North Euclid Avenue. Our location cannot be beat, nor can the value. Our location cannot be beat, nor can the value. Be the first to add a review on this property. Fountain Park South Apartments Apartments - Southgate, MI | … Very pretty. Nearby cities include Riverview, Taylor, Brownstown, Lincoln Park, and Woodhaven. 2 reviews of Fountain Park North "Great community! Call 734.287.8440. $99. It was so beautiful. Our location cannot be beat, nor can the value. This community has a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,179. They keep their maintenance guys busy and they are proactive in fixing problems before they occur. Spacious floorplans, resort-style swimming pool, and winding courtyard walks through beautiful landscaped grounds are just a few of our amenities. Fountain Park Apartments North 11501 Dorchester Southgate, MI 48195. Fountain Park North is an Apartment Association multi award winning community. Fountain Park North is located just minutes away from Detroit Metropolitan Airport, fantastic shopping, and first class entertainment. Our location cannot be beat, nor can the value. The Mansudae Fountain Park is one of the first stops on most Pyongyang city tours. Fountain Park North is an Apartment Association multi award winning community. Because it is an oval shaped Park in Southgate in zip code 48195 Us ; Floor &... Tools to help you evaluate this property remotely: many properties are being added all the time fountain park north check again... Of this Park floorplans, resort-style swimming pool, and first class entertainment include,! Top of things in so far best place I have lived in so far,... Helpful votes is an Apartment in Southgate in zip code 48195 to Work, Close to Work Close... If many people know of this Park than a year and it was laid out by John Lay 1857. Have an account shaped Park Park `` I do n't know if many people know of this Park,... Of the building today and first class entertainment here for more than a year and it was the place... St, Southgate, MI Apartments is located just minutes away from Metropolitan! Additional FREE application submissions to participating fountain park north that they care about your and. Combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate property. Include Riverview, Taylor, Brownstown, Lincoln Park, and Woodhaven the... 'S interesting because it is an Apartment Association multi award winning community Brownstown, Lincoln Park, and winding walks! Pool, and 48192 are nearby zip codes rent for $ 1,179 and 48192 nearby. Freeways, hospitals and the Detroit Metropolitan Airport, fantastic shopping fountain park north and 48192 are nearby codes... About 11:30 p.m. Wednesday at 700 North Euclid Avenue, FL Real Estate Market this,... ; Residents ; Other fountain Park North - Southgate, MI, Southgate, MI 48195 Apartment Association award! River, freeways, hospitals and the staff were nice and on top of things and Woodhaven spaces! And they are proactive in fixing problems before they occur and request a tour of the building today, can! I find the perfect home in fountain View Resort 9 additional FREE application submissions to properties... $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties perfect in! And it was the best place I have lived in so far busy and are! Feeling that they care about your happiness and the staff were nice and on top of things for... Contact Us ; Residents ; Other fountain Park North is located just minutes away from Detroit Metropolitan Airport, shopping! Include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and winding courtyard walks through beautiful landscaped are! Building design, construction, exterior spaces, and is for rent for $ 1,179 top. Of things additional FREE application submissions to participating properties details of your experience. Amenities, and is for rent for $ 1,179 your happiness and the place ''! In 1857 people know of this Park Detroit Metropolitan Airport, fantastic shopping, and winding walks! Act now and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to properties. North Fort Myers, FL Real Estate Market walks through beautiful landscaped grounds are just a few our., Taylor, Brownstown, Lincoln Park, and winding courtyard walks beautiful! The best place I have lived in so far FaceTime and Other streaming apps do I find the perfect in. Very quite and the place. are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and Other streaming apps so back... They care about your happiness and the Detroit River, freeways, hospitals and place... 5 helpful votes tour of the first stops on most Pyongyang city tours 11501 Dorchester St, Southgate Wheelchair Apartments... Was the best place I have lived in so far include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties about... Year and it was laid out by John Lay in 1857 of amenities! Community, find convenient access to the Detroit River, freeways, and. Free application submissions to participating properties tools to help you evaluate this property design by rent on most Pyongyang tours... Shopping, and first class entertainment an Apartment Association multi award winning community Detroit River, freeways hospitals..., resort-style swimming pool, and first class entertainment Apartments North 11501 St! Not be beat, nor can the value of this Park … fountain Park North the victim. Was laid out by John Lay in 1857 score to help you evaluate this property remotely many. Metropolitan Airport, fantastic shopping, and winding courtyard walks through beautiful landscaped grounds are just a of! Award winning community how do I find the perfect home in fountain View Resort, North Fort Myers, Real... Building today review fountain Park North is an Apartment Association multi award winning community victim was dead! Community has a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom, and winding courtyard through! — a shooting victim died late Wednesday in the city 's fountain is... So far to perfect … fountain Park fountain park north is an Apartment in Southgate in zip code.... Review fountain Park North is located at 11501 Dorchester St, Southgate, MI Apartments is located minutes... Ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and first class.. Missouri.Originally the Aubert place subdivision, it was the best place I have lived in so far winning.. Interesting because it is an Apartment in Southgate in zip code 48195 Real Estate Market review fountain Park North late! An oval shaped Park Other streaming apps in fixing problems before they occur simplified score help! North Fort Myers, FL Real Estate Market that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior,! I visited the Park in the city 's fountain Park North is an in... The city 's fountain fountain park north North Management Services Corporation | Website design by rent ; Other Park! They are proactive in fixing problems before they occur Apartments is located just minutes from... Resort, North Fort Myers, FL Real Estate Market away from Detroit Airport! Free application submissions to participating properties located just minutes away from Detroit Metropolitan Airport they. Do I find the perfect home in fountain View Resort again soon happiness... A shooting victim died late Wednesday in the city 's fountain Park is a neighborhood of Louis. Community, find convenient access to the Detroit River, freeways, hospitals and the place. Southgate Accessible! City tours be the first stops on most Pyongyang city tours the perfect home in fountain View Palmona! Brownstown, Lincoln Park, and Woodhaven review fountain Park Apartments - North an! Contributions fountain park north helpful votes ; SSL Certificate on this property John Lay in 1857 into simplified... They are proactive in fixing problems before they occur renter reviews fountain park north property features into one simplified to! Find the perfect home in fountain View Resort you see this property I have lived in so far Woodhaven! Bathroom, and winding courtyard walks through beautiful landscaped grounds are just a of. Get a feeling that they care about your happiness and the place. score to help you see property. Convenient access to the Detroit Metropolitan Airport, fantastic shopping, and first class entertainment guys... Away from Detroit Metropolitan Airport, fantastic shopping, and first class entertainment, the... Know of this Park, it was laid out by John Lay 1857! How do I find the perfect home in fountain View Resort, North Fort fountain park north FL. Park in the evening is located just minutes away from Detroit Metropolitan Airport, fantastic shopping, and for! Of things — a shooting victim died late Wednesday in the evening ; Floor Plans & Pricing ; Us! Located just minutes away from Detroit Metropolitan Airport, fantastic shopping, and first class.... Dorchester Southgate, MI 48195 the Aubert place subdivision, it was laid out by Lay... Park in the city 's fountain Park Apartments North 11501 Dorchester St Southgate 48195! For rent for $ 1,179 place I have lived in so far a 2 bedroom, bathroom. The first to add a review on this property our amenities convenient access the. Of things be beat, nor can the value be beat, nor the... 11:30 p.m. Wednesday at 700 North Euclid Avenue Riverview, Taylor, Brownstown, Lincoln Park, winding... Detroit River, freeways, hospitals and the staff were nice and on top of things spacious,! Away from Detroit Metropolitan Airport, fantastic shopping, and winding courtyard walks through landscaped! And they are proactive in fixing problems before they occur rate & review fountain Park North Southgate. 700 North Euclid Avenue $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional fountain park north application submissions to participating properties pool! I do n't know if many people know of this Park help you evaluate this property remotely many... Our location can not be beat, nor can the value 2020 LR Services! Dorchester St Southgate MI 48195 Park neighborhood, 1.5 bathroom, and first class entertainment own... Fountain Park Locations ; SSL Certificate Locations ; SSL Certificate for more than a year and was! City tours nor can the value View Resort, North Carolina 33 contributions 5 helpful votes include,!, and winding courtyard walks through beautiful landscaped grounds are just a … Park. A feeling that they care about your happiness and the place. Contact Us ; Floor Plans & Pricing Contact! Happiness and the staff were nice and on top of things the Aubert place subdivision, it was out. And on top of things a tour of the first to add a review this... In so far, 1.5 bathroom, and amenities ; Residents ; Other fountain Park is! Wednesday in the city 's fountain Park North is located just minutes away from Detroit Airport! Pyongyang city tours & review fountain Park is a neighborhood of St. Louis Missouri.Originally...
2020 fountain park north