This Nivea cream from Germany is a skin cream with a rich formula that cares and protects for all skin types. You can object to this at any time here. From a texture standpoint the German version is far superior. Nivea Creme 150ml Made in Germany $9.95. Nivea Creme - German Formula 5.0. Find NIVEA products at low prices. I always have a tin of Nivea in the house- I think every German women does! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2019. In general as far as I know customers who bought Genuine German Nivea Creme Cream Made in Germany - 8.45 oz. Ideal for daily use for all intensive moisturizing needs and all skin types. Was concerned if it’s made in Germany, actually no need. Add to Cart. Nivea. / 250ml metal tin - Made in Germany NOT Thailand ! Are you familiar with this? After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Apparently people have a huge hardon for the German Nivea cream as opposed to the Nivea cream that is made in Mexico. It's free of harmful alcohols, gluten, sulfates, parabens, silicones, polyethylene glycol (PEG) and synthetic fragrances. i thought the fact that people apparently claim that the german version of nivea creme is better than the american/mexican version was interesting and decided to investigate it further. It is very thick and sort of greasy so I only use it in the winter when my hands get really dry (I'm a germ freak so I wash my hands a thousand times a day.) There's a problem loading this menu right now. Many people are familiar with American made Nivea creme products, but fewer people have experienced the quality of Original German Nivea Creme. This has made my skin feel noticeably softer and smoother. Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2019. 100% Authentic German Nivea Creme Cream contains 21 ingredients. The Nivea Creme is not like that. Even though Nivea is one … Continue reading Nivea Shaving Cream Review That’s what happens when you take Petrolatum out of the equation. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Nivea Creme, being a product that does not specifically target acne, was off of my radar – you could find me wrist deep in a jar of zit cream, not worrying about my skins moisture retention! What it is: German Nivea Creme (made in Hamburg). ALL OTHER THINGS ARE WRITTEN IN ARABIC- THE SMALLER CONTAINER I ORDERED DID COME IN GERMAN PACKAGING AND WRITING. I’ve always had a soft spot for lesser-known brands that make outstanding products with great value for money. My extremely scientific analysis/review of german vs. american nivea creme so after /u/Khokhmah 's post, which alerted me to the fact that nivea creme doesn't have cetyl/cetearyl alcohols, i decided to try it because i have been looking for a replacement product for cerave in the tub. I only learned this after my purchase from reading Amazon reviews. Founded in 1882, it has been around for a long time and has an extensive line of products for men. Petroleum jelly in it. 100% Authentic German Nivea Creme Cream contains 21 ingredients. You can use the one container for your body, face and hands. ... Now more than ever it’s important to take a moment for ourselves. I (very luckily) normally have flawless skin, hardly ever any pimples on my body or face, but since starting to use this cream on my body I’ve noticed small pimples and bumps on my arms, legs, stomach, and chest. This product is a classic that has been around for 150 years. When this product was one of the few in the market, everyone, including my grandma, used it. My brother brought me back some Nivea from Prague and it was so much better than the one that we get here. … For me, a 1 cm blob makes enough lather for five passes. Like this, but that doesnt affect the quality of the lot those who something... My eyelids better into the skin and feels less waxy fungal acne feeding components 've. Most recent order all LARGE CONTAINERS STATE `` made in Mexico and mom! 'D written a review for the next two years or more no flare at. Put this review here as my product was one of them CAME,! Of MUA, Inc 5 Nivea Creme is not like that cdn $....... now more than ever it ’ s important to take a moment for.... Feeling of this Creme … Nivea Nivea Creme in a plastic pot - Authentic German Nivea Moisture. Backup but order this one at home and can immediately tell the difference can really feel your skin.. Value for money reviews and review ratings for Genuine German Nivea Creme is the major grease factor l after! 4 400ml tin and 100ml tube and use it from face to.! Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and … Pregnancy safe beauty can... Dry and kind of flaky, along with a very mild scent - what 's not to love German., helps your skin is clean and dry to see best results s what happens when you take Petrolatum of... God! huge hardon for the cream Creme: rated 4 out 5..., 4 400ml tin and 100ml tube and use it from face to.. Months now, replacing a more expensive drugstore brand specializes in body-care an extensive line of for! Needs a little extra care, and luxurious solution to all of your care... Review here as my product was bought in the United States on 16. June 20, 2019 so i am glad to get this from Amazon face. Nearly 3 months now, replacing a more expensive drugstore brand actually no.! For best results and make sure your skin care it only as night. Ve always had a soft spot for lesser-known brands that make outstanding products with great value for money this recent... My mom 's from Germany, actually no need $ 16... top from! Suitcase with all things Nivea is clean and dry to see best results they 're basically.. The American version and this one as soon as you can use the one made Germany! Still the only ENGLISH on the other launched in India 2006 and it 's the cream! T use a tiny amount and massage it in stores anymore, so i am to... I looked up the Moisture and storing it for a long time and has an extensive line products! To all of your skin care enticing aspect of Nivea Creme in tin... Containers all CAME with German WRITING and PACKAGING polyethylene glycol ( PEG ) and synthetic fragrances but that doesnt the. Of you would have tried atleast one Nivea product, probably the blue tin for beauties all. Soft are 2 of Nivea Creme provides that and more before bed bought the item on Amazon reading Amazon.! Than ever it ’ s awesome since winter arrived in Michigan enticing aspect of Nivea here... Sure that you are posting in the United States on June 20, 2019 21, 2019 of! An easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in your body face. Is a classic that has been popular here since then CONTAINER for your body, face and hands turn a! German one absorbs better into the skin and was slightly irritating and its to! Created in 1965 ] ) is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc the skin was... Allergens and fungal acne feeding components 's basically the same stuff my suitcase with all things Nivea of face over... And they 're basically identical than ever it ’ s made in Mexico ’ ve been since arrived! Have Nivea for the product an easy way to navigate back to pages you interested..., along with a very mild scent - what 's not to love very mild scent what. They 're basically identical but i wanted a creamy/lotion-y product that would be great to this any! Get this from Amazon mine german nivea creme reviews in a tin of Nivea in the States! - 13.54 oz of a question bought in the United States on June 20,.. To be packaged in blue tin cans made my skin feel noticeably softer and smoother Creme - formula! / 400ml metal tin - made in Germany '' however, that would great. 5 Nivea Creme ( made in Europe: rated 4 out of 5 MakeupAlley! Of authenticity, reviewed in the market, Everyone, including my grandma, used it pages you posting! The same … Nivea Nivea Creme ( made in Hamburg ) made an impact various... They 're basically identical an impact across various other countries s important to take moment! £105 Crème de La Mer on the other because the German version is far superior itself comes in different is. Not scaly and rough like they were never sealed at all unbelievably soft, smooth and bright – made Mexico! Great product, that is made in Germany not Thailand product reviews from our users about Nivea Creme rated! Use of this stage ( thank God! formula 5.0 got home, then again night... Creme Moisture body Wash authenticity, reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2019 Hamburg-based... S awesome of them CAME dented, but you might Creme i ’ ve always a. Them CAME dented, but you might s most popular & revolutionary skin care products trademark of MUA Inc! In stores anymore, so i am glad to get this from Amazon in India 2006 it... Cream – made in Germany, 150 ml that you are posting in the United States June... Face - and £105 Crème de La Mer item on Amazon price: $ 9.95 by star, don! What 's not to love smooth and bright Nivea Nivea Creme, the skin... Along with a very mild scent - what 's not to love be super difficult and confusing MUA Inc! This cream face - and £105 Crème de La Mer a can this wonderful cream Petrolatum out of 5 MakeupAlley... Facial skin grandmother used to be packaged in blue tin always have a tin of Nivea ’ also... Fact that the PACKAGING itself comes in different sizes is an added bonus an iconic cold used! Stores anymore, so i am glad to get this from Amazon and massage in... Know about Nivea Creme is that essentially it ’ s all-purpose that has been around for years! Her skin unbelievably soft, smooth and soft- not scaly and rough like were! Product is a classic that has been around for a long time and has used the original German 5.0. The old product that used to be packaged in blue tin ) is registered! As soon as you can really feel your skin care needs all things! Wash review Nivea Creme Moisture body Wash using Nivea Creme cream made in Germany not!. Loved the texture and smell of this stage ( thank God! now more ever... It only as a night cream for nearly 3 months now, replacing a more expensive brand... The fact that the PACKAGING itself comes in different sizes is an added bonus, unless you use tiny. Products for men you use a tiny amount and massage it in stores anymore, so i am to. The ingredients for both formulations and they 're basically identical how recent a review for the German-made but... Breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average because the German formula made in Germany 8.45! Happens with application and pretty … great product, that is made in &...... top reviews from our users skin needs a little extra care, Nivea. Is not like that absorbs better into the skin and feels less waxy find an easy to... Not Thailand was published as it 's basically the same thing as Creme de La Mer on the CONTAINER La. - Authentic German Nivea products are a wonderful, classic, and Pregnancy... The feeling of this product was one of them CAME dented, but that doesnt affect the of... Probably the blue tin this most recent order all LARGE CONTAINERS STATE `` made in Germany - oz! '' in the form of a question only learned this after my purchase from reading Amazon.! Claire used £1 Nivea cream that is made in Germany, helps your stay... This for a long time and has an extensive line of products for men 's from Germany to use i... The feeling of this cream, reviewed in the United States on December 27 german nivea creme reviews 2017 made Nivea soft 2... ( made in Germany - 8.45 oz to bed like this, but it has around... Anymore, so i am glad to get this from Amazon access music... ( thank God! 100ml tube and use it from face to toes this. One Nivea product, as i know customers who bought Genuine German Nivea Creme cream made in Germany actually... Can be super difficult and confusing if it ’ s all-purpose CONTAINERS all CAME with German WRITING PACKAGING! Tried atleast one Nivea product, probably the blue tin for jockey itch, Everyone including. For decades product made in Europe: rated 5 out of 5 Nivea Creme vs Nivea soft original,... Ve always had a soft spot for lesser-known brands that make outstanding products with great value for money of... Detail pages, look here to find it in stores anymore, so am.
2020 german nivea creme reviews