When does Sidious learn essence transfer? Sahdett himself was skilled enough to outfight Dass Jennir and Kai Hudorra. This is where the "most powerful Sith Lord" in history accolades start rolling in, outright stating that he's surpassed Plagueis in power. More powerful he may be, and noticeably, but that does nothing to undermine what Plagueis can bring to bear. Round 2: I'm not fully sure how Palpatine has improved since TPM, as I believe most of the stuff he did in between was stuff he could already do by TPM. This, in my opinion, settles the matter I mulled over on the previous page and can be interpreted to mean that the physical power other eras have certified him with can be attributed to Rebellion era Palpatine as well. But here I was moaning and groaning about how just last year we were given a comic series that involved an assassination attempt on the Emperor as a plot point (Ghost Prison), only for the fifth issue of Ninth Assassin to turn that on its head within its own narrative. but does Plagueis haves a chance against RotS Sidious? I would like to believe that Darth Plagueis was the strongest sith lord in all SW Universe, due to his midi-manipulation. Speed. One desires to rule supreme; the oth… I interpret the phrase "sustained him beyond his years," the contrast with his disfigurements, and the references to his age to implicitly state that Palpatine's physical strength endured. @shootingnova: Pretty good find, but does "physically weaker" mean "slower in a duel" or anything like that? Durability. The same page of the sourcebook delineates the reason for the Emperor's use of a cane, that he carries one to exhibit the pretense of being decrepit. Become a Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/starwarsreadingclubLooking for Star Wars books? 27 wins (93.1%) Darth Sidious Sheev Palpatine: power stats. Sidious later recounted the tale of his master's demise to lure Anakin Skywalker to the dark side. As master and disciple, Plagueis and Palpatine—who took the Sith moniker Darth Sidious—worked together, trying to unlock the secrets of immortality and to execute their order's long-percolating plan of supplanting the Galactic Republic with a new Sith Empire. Then again, there could be somebody to raise good counterpoints to that. if palpatine was to win probably in a saber duell but plagueis would win with his force lightening, palpatine couldnt hold up with his lightening beacause he weakens up pretty quick like in the duell with mace windu. I doubt it's a reference to his lust for immortality, because it's preceded/followed with talk about Sidious being one of the most dangerous humans of history. DE would destroy no question. Plagueis could potentially defeat Maul and Savage together, but I doubt he can defeat Mace and the other masters, especially given Mace's amp. Galactic with telepathy. Hopefully whatever small role he has in the upcoming Maul novel will provide new insights on him. Nice to see my absence has seen the degradation of the thread. if plagueis had lived longer he probably would have tried to become stronger and stronger so palpatine had to stop him while he could. 18 DARTH PLAGUEIS. Sign Up Login. Darth Plagueis: Like all Sith Lords before him, he craves absolute power. Intelligence: Skilled and experienced combatant. My knowledge in Star Wars EU is low(other than some research), but does Plagueis haves a chance against RotS Sidious? if palpatine whas more into becoming stronger with the force he would outmatch plagueis.but palpatine is not really an active duellist he rather lets to do other his dirty jobs. I don't know if it's fair to say Sidious would destroy, but personally, I find that the TPM round is the only truly debatable round. @silver2467: Well, by natural assumption, it refers to general frailty (obviously with Force augmentation I would never class Palpatine as frail, but being physically weaker and less durable and possibly slower sounds like it). If not, he should probably win more times than not. Appreciably more power in telekinesis, has better feats with lightning, more or less comparable skill as a duelist, physically stronger and about equal to Palpatine in speed. When Yoda crosses sabers with the movie's arch-villain, he doesn't launch into a pinwheeling display of acrobatics, as he did against Count Dooku in Episode II. Plagueis needs to be implemented narratively more; there is plenty that can still be done with his character. I'll try and find it when I can. … This would put him at least on the level of or even above the likes of Yarael Poof), Speed: Relativistic with FTL combat speed and reactions (Was Sidious' master and was a contender for the most powerful Sith alive at the time of his death), Lifting Strength: Peak Human; can be augmented to Superhuman levels thanks to Force amplification, Striking Strength: Planet Class with Force amplification, Durability: Street level naturally. However, some, and I assume that includes you, reserve the word "stomp" for any ridiculously one-sided victory. Plagueis wins. Tens of kilometers with ranged powers. Character overview. My quote seems more direct and plain-faced, but I'd understand the interpretation of your quote as his lack of physical deterioration. I think that any clear defeat is a stomp. I suppose it really depends on what your definition of "stomp" is. Papetine has yet to be described as the strongest Sith lord evar, an accolade that surfaces during ATOC. The quote is from the article "Yoda's Right Arm" by Daniel Wallace in Insider #86. Or will the desire of one to rule supreme, and the dream of another to live forever, sow the seeds of their destruction? plagueis allways was expanding his abilities and tried to play god with his force powers.palpatine used his knowledge to get to his final goal and as he had enough of that he killed plagueis, hes not that interested of being the most powerfull in the universe it was just for the means of the purpose. ... including through the tragedy of Darth Plagueis, the story that Sidious uses to render the Dark Side absolutely irresistible to … sidious intoxicated plagueis and killed him in his sleep. Sidious probably wouldn't win round 1. Leaning towards Sidious. It would work on any incarnation of Sidious, lol. if they where in a duell and plagueis would be in his prime, i think plagueis would be strong enough to block of palpatines lightening. Superhero battle match: Darth Sidious versus Darth Plagueis. plagueis was more active in duelling even he did not prefer lightsaber duelling his martial arts speed and stamina where off the charts. I can't remember, Silver mentioned it to me once before. If the argument is that Palpetine wouldn't, and is smart not to risk bereavement in a direct confrontation. While the Force has twisted his face, it has also sustained him well beyond his years, and even in his old age the Emperor remains a figure of terrible power. I have it, yes. What's the source for that Vader quote? Darth Sidious hated lightsabers. This is the second time I have posted some new showing for Palpatine, but there are no new showings for Plagueis to balance it out. Darth Sidious vs Darth Plagueis. palpatines intrests where ruling an empire and being the big boss and plagueis was more intrested in experimenting different ways of using the force which nobody else could do before him. As of TPM, which is the one I'm most interested in debating in, I did make a blog about this where I addressed everything feat-for-feat and tried to draw comparisons from that: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/shootingnova/blog/could-darth-sidious-have-killed-darth-plagueis-in-/97437/. Vader almost carried him like 4 or 5 meters. Sahdett also comments on the event, remarking on the Emperor's unrivaled (from Sahdett's experience) speed and skill. @silver2467I understand. Emperor Sheev Palpatine, secretly the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Sidious, was the last Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic, the first and only emperor of the Galactic Empire, and arguably the most powerful Sith Lord in the galaxy's history.Born into an influential and wealthy family on the peaceful world of Naboo, he became the apprentice of Darth Plagueis in his search for power and … During the events of Episode 1, Darth Plagueis is still alive, although he is never mentioned or seen on screen (Plagueis wasn't killed until Palpatine was Chancellor). Well, I doubt it's a stomp, but I'd give Sidious the very certain win in all rounds other than 1. Nome, in his capacity as reigning Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Tenebrous, had been searching for the right apprentice to train for the sole purpose of eventually possessing through the virulent mi… The fact is, though, that as of TPM, no source has ever declared Palpatine to be the most powerful Sith Lord, whereas by the time of RotS, he has received multiple accolades for that. But whatever decision to Chanel their respective force power is , It's going to be an absolute slugging match, with Plagueis caving slowly. Not that we haven't seen Palpatine influencing Vader's mind or emotions or senses before, because we have (Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader, Rebel Force: Target, The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook). And though the new site looks good and all, I don't really like the new practical applications and settings like the images and quoting. And if Vader did enter Oneness as was implied by some sources, no version of Sidious could ever oppose his strength. in TPM, Sidious has the edge but slightly (up for debate though). Darth Plagueis ja Darth Sidious. Plagueis wins narrowly - he better watch that respirator. Do you mind bringing up some of the sources that imply/say that? In that case, yeah, Palpatine wouldn't stomp Plagueis. Though appearing to be a well-intentioned senator and supporter of democracy before becoming emperor, Palpatine is actually Darth Sidious, the dark lord of the Sith—a cult of practitioners of the dark side of the Force—and master of Darth Maul and Count Dooku. palpatines intrests where ruling an empire and being the big boss and plagueis was more intrested in experimenting different ways of using the force which nobody else could do before him. Yes. In that case, yeah, Palpatine wouldn't stomp Plagueis. Aside from potential, unseen improvements on midi-chlorian manipulation and the likes, he hasn't really improved a whole lot, especially in regards to combat, whereas Palpatine has. And Plagueis is the weakest. Darth Plagueis and Darth Sidious, two extraordinarily powerful Sith Lords, each bearing their own unique abilities and traits. He was unable to break Vader's one hand grip, (Granted, Vader is physically very strong, but TCW / RotS Sidious is even better than him) and he started to use a walking stick after so many decades. A long time ago, the Sith decided to create the rule of two. On a personal note, one I've argued with little resistance; this does not mean he can win a contest against every dark lord of the Sith in history. Seeing as CVD comes after DSS, it would seem your quote takes precedence. Kun and Krayt. And to those of you not following Dark Times...start following Dark Times. He has better speed feats, and is stronger physically. The incarnations make me think TPM versions. But it is still a nice showing nonetheless. @shootingnova: Avatar change is done in your settings, as I recall. Characters Battles Teams Super Powers Forum Feed Collections. Because thats the only version of Sidious that would destroy. 0. Sidious one-shots three Jedi he faces at once, and in doing so, he intimidates Sahdett into withdrawing his offensive stance towards the Emperor. RotJ should win every time, but not a stomp. He'd win a round or two due to his comparable command/mastery of the Force and greater/similar physical stats. Still, good to see you haven't vanished into the ether entirely yet. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Round 3: Don't really know anything about OT Palpatine. "Sinun täytyy aloittaa oppimalla hallitsemaan itseäsi, sitten toisia, sitten ryhmää, sitten järjestöä, sitten planeettaa, sitten kokonaista lajia, sitten lajien ryhmää ja viimeiseksi itse Galaksia." According to Palpatine, Plagueis grew so incredibly powerful in the Dark Side that he was able to grant immortality to those he deemed worthy. I really just have a lot grasping at my time and attention these days. In my opinion, Palpatine would win very convincingly but not stomp him. The Sith Lord we do see is of course Darth Sidious, his apprentice, who also had an apprentice, Darth Maul. I think Plagueis is definitely a worthy opponent to DE Sidious. I mean, even if Plagueis were to be awarded the physical advantages, I doubt anybody would pursue the notion that he could win purely based on those given that it's not really that much of a difference, whereas Sidious eclipses him in the Force by a much more noticeable degree, and even if Sheev's skill deteriorated, I'd think he'd be at least as skilled as Plagueis (and I'm sure the vast majority of the community would think him superior). Classification: Dark Lord of the Sith/Muun, Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Precognition/Prescience, Force-enhanced reflexes/reactions, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Clairvoyance, Illusion creation, Telekinetic blasts and shields, Aura sensing, Enhanced senses and perceptions, Mind/Memory Manipulation, Various lightsaber combat skills, Skilled swordsman, Skilled unarmed combatant, Energy Manipulation (Can reflect, redirect, and absorb energy attacks thrown at him), Midi-chlorian manipulation, through which he could heal wounds, revive the dead, and even create new life itself [though this particular procedure has no practical application in combat]), Able to mask his presence in the Force from others, Force Lightning, Force Scream, Sith Alchemy, Limited Power Nullification against Jedi and other Light Side Force users, Attack Potency: Planet level (Severely altered Naboo's climate just by briefly visiting the planet. If I remember right it was an assassination attempt by the black suns gang members and if they managed to injure him I think Sidious should have no probs. Re: Count Dooku vs Darth Plagueis. Who will win in a fight between Darth Sidious and Darth Plagueis? @erkan12: Again, he was shocked, and his initial reaction was to shock Vader with maximum intensity bolts which, due to the distance, bounced back upon him and damaged (possibly stunned) him as well. © 2021 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. i guess it would be the same effect so darth plagueis wins! I put the spoiler alert there for the sake of those of you who are not following Dark Times. 0. Star Wars Stop Motion #6Darth Plagueis death.Next video : Kylo Ren vs Darth Vader.Yes, Plagueis drinks with his nose. Round 2: Palpatine takes a solid majority. The Elder Scrolls metaphysics & philosophy, https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Darth_Plagueis?oldid=6619789. James Luceno is the New York Times bestselling author of the Star … Also helped orchestrate Darth Sidious' rise to Chancellorship and furthered the Grand Plan along more than previous generations of Banite Sith had ever done. And that just reminds me of the fact that since Darth Plagueis, the character has received no other appearances, just mentions in other stories. i guess it would be the same effect so darth plagueis wins! palpatine couldnt hold up with his lightening beacause he weakens up pretty quick like in the duell with mace windu. And it is a nice view about Plagueis and Sidious's primary goals. Palpatine was Darth Sidious. Plagueis wins round 1 only. on August 28th 2019, 2:52 am. A Sith lord with the ability to manipulate life and death, Plagueis is the mentor and murder victim of Palpatine (Darth Sidious). @silver2467: Well, personally, I don't think that round is debatable at all. ", --Taken from Insider #86: Yoda's Right Arm. If it was actually caused by Darth Sidious, would Darth Sidious' powers stay the same upon Plagueis' death, or would it have increased? On … on August 19th 2020, 12:57 am. And in last two he stomps. --Taken from The Complete Visual Dictionary. Power. In which case Yoda is the top guy. Darth Sidious vs Darth Plagueis. I don't think Dooku is anywhere near Sidious, and while the novel->RotS jump for Sidious is probably pretty large, I would be surprised if it were comparable to the gap between him and Dooku given that Dooku basically sees Sidious as a god. Sidious wins all rounds. @shootingnova: I never meant his weight, I meant his opposition strength and his reaction to it, pretty sure that prime Sidious could oppose Vader's grab by his superior physical abilities. But can they defy the merciless Sith tradition? You mean DE? "Rob Coleman wanted Yoda to feel the power of his enemy," says Wheless, "like a force he's never dealt with before. … When does Sidious learn essence transfer? While dying, Darth Tenebrous congratulated Plagueis on succeeding him and on having the courage to take advantage of the situation, but he soon realized that the rockfall crushed the ship they arrived in, which meant both were probably going to die. Sign Up Login. He acquired considerable knowledge in the field of midi-chlorian manipulation, but was ultimately betrayed and murdered by his own apprentice, in accordance with the "Rule of Two." Darth Plagueis, Sidiousin sith-opettaja. It's probably just my lack of experience with this new site, or I have simply overlooked some details. By the way, I checked and found evidence of Lucas's 80% Vader quote. @erkan12: He's implied to have entered Oneness before doing that, and it was a surprise (and technically per-ordained) attack anyway. So I actually found (purely by accident) the source I was searching for that seems to insinuate that Palpatine's physical vitality had not subsided with age: Palpatine affected the simple clothing of a simple man, but drew his powers of persuasion and control from the blackest depths of the dark side of the Force. The character is first mentioned in the 2005 film Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith , in which Palpatine frames his life as a "legend" to lure Anakin Skywalker to the dark side of the Force . Scans are in reverse order thanks to the site's intractable image settings.). ... ''For all Darth Sidious’s talk of his role as his apprentice and … —Darth Plagueis. Still Darth Plagueis via midichlorian manipulation. Out of curiosity, has anyone else read the last issue of Darth Vader and the Ninth Assassin where Palpatine muses about his manipulation of Vader's actions and his influencing Vader's senses? 0. Who will win in a fight between Darth Sidious and Darth Plagueis? And he's not defeating Yoda, especially with only one real combat feat (Darth Venamis). @darthvenki: I actually loved DE. Plagueis bringing back Venamis from the brink of death is absolutely irrelevant in this combat scenario. How was it that Plagueis got his respirator again it's been awhile since i read up on that. Well, this isn't exactly true, he was pretty good against Mother Talzin. One's weight isn't reflective of their strength, either, especially if their strength is almost entirely derived from Force Augmentation. DE might stomp. I think I'll go with Lord Palpatine on this one, he seems to have more and better showings. Personally, I feel TPM Sidious could beat Plagueis. I suppose it really depends on what your definition of "stomp" is. I think that any clear defeat is a stomp. Darth Plagueis was a male Dark Lord of the Sith and Darth Sidious' master, first referenced in Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith. I guess that might leave it more open to discussion in this thread whether RotJ Palpatine is weaker than his previous self or not and makes that round more debatable. Individuals with warrior-like seasoning and unique powers that our male-ingénue sith lord hasn't encountered or has no knowledge of, can take a majority against him. In the fictional universe of the Star Wars franchise, Palpatine is a master manipulator and "phantom menace". After all, one of his most recognizable dueling feats was defeating Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar, and Kit Fisto, and dismissively killing three highly celebrated and reputed blademasters is a far more momentous accomplishment than dropping three unnamed, fodder Jedi. However, I'd argue that your quote is more ambiguous and "sustained him well beyond his years" may simply refer to something like his health. I need to check the book again. In this post I will be objectively discussing their capabilities and powers, and it will ultimately be up to you, the community, to decide … I also felt like posting this, not that this adds new dimensions of combative mastery to Sidious or anything. For the record, I disagree with any suggestions that DE Sidious would stomp Plagueis. What I would be sure of, is that Palpatine is probably superior in lightsaber combat, as he is has a lot more combat feats, especially as of ROTS. @brightsteel: I think it was implied in one of the NJO novels like The Final Prophecy or The Unifying Force? Plagueis actually has really decent chance in a prolonged battle. Darth Plagueis vs TPM Darth Sidious: Palpetine had neither the testicular fortitude or the appositeness to take down his senior. Several years before Hego Damask's birth, his father, a Force-sensitive Muun named Caar Damask, who worked as a middle ranking Banking Clan agent, met renowned starship designer Rugess Nome by chance on High Port Space Center. In ROTS Sidious should win after good fights, and in ROTJ wins no doubts. 10/12/2018. Speed. Strength. ROTS would be close but Sidious wins 8/10, ROTJ less close, and TPM Sidious should take a slight majority. Characters Battles Teams Super Powers Forum Feed Collections. this ones tough to call they both have tremens feats, sidious can scorch people to ash's with sith lightning, plagueis can atomise people with force waves, sidious can unleash force storms and rip wholes in the time space continuum, plagueis can control the force's of life and death itself, i think their pretty close regarding force power…but if we're talking lightsaber duals sidious would overpower him. 0. And I am sorry it has to be that way. Durability. R3: Could still go either way, IMO. Darth Plagueis vs RotJ Darth Sidious: Same as above. Sidious equals Dooku. Plagueis took chaos and opportunity and killed his master. @Caelus Pall wrote: Plagueis stomps both rounds. So I was right to say that TPM / TCW / RotS Sidious is physically more powerful than the RotJ Sidious. 0. 25 wins (92.6%) Darth Sidious Sheev Palpatine: power stats. Range: Extended melee range with lightsabers. 0. He loses in all of the other matches. Round 3: Palpatine wins. Round 1: Plagueis more times than not. RotS Sidious did it with his mere existence for over a decade, which implies superiority to both even combined in the Force. 0. That quote absolutely doesn't apply to Legends content. According to Darth Sidious, one of the most powerful Sith Lords in history and more than a match for the best of the Jedi of his era. I'm doing specifically for the discussion value of the first round. As his corruption grew stronger, the Emperor became physically weaker, but he was never helpless. Then I agree, but it doesn't countermand Plaguies' superior expose' of feats at this time, and feats years prior. He was a Sith Apprentice. This is from Dark Times: A Spark Remains where the Emperor nearly instantly and concurrently defeats three Jedi in a brief duel. One Sith Lord more powerful than Vader was mentioned by Senator Palpatine on-screen in Revenge of the Sith. Superhero battle match: Darth Sidious versus Darth Plagueis. plagueis allways was expanding his abilities and tried to play god with his force powers.palpatine used his knowledge to get to his final goal and as he had enough of that he killed plagueis, hes not that interested of being the most powerfull in the universe it was just for the means of the purpose. Darth Plagueis was a male Dark Lord of the Sith who, at some point, chose Sheev Palpatine, a human from Naboo, as his apprentice. He acquired considerable knowledge in the field of midi-chlorian manipulation, but was ultimately betrayed and murdered by his own apprentice, in accordance with the "Rule of Two." Darth Plagueis vs RotS Darth Sidious: So Palpetine is declared the most powerful lord of the sith. I'll disappear again soon and possible return at some point later, and this cycle may just repeat itself for a while. In the film, Sidious (as Palpatine) uses Plagueis' story to seduce Anakin Skywalker to the dark side, claiming that Plagueis' abilities in the Force grew to such an extent that he could create life by influencing microscopic force-sensitive entities called "midi-chlorians," and even … Weaknesses: Nothing notable (though his midi-chlorian manipulation isn't perfect, he can still suffocate to death). LOL. I'm definitely sure that by now, Palpatine is the most powerful Sith Lord of all time, so there's not much contesting to be had here. Power. Darth Tenebrous Death: Plagueis Betrays the Dark Lord. But like no Sith Lord ever, he possesses the ultimatepower—over life and death. If not, I don't see how Darth Vader manage to grab him and throw him to the reactor shaft, there is no way he could do that to RotS Sidious in my personal opinion. Round 1: TPM Palpatine would be the Palpatine by the end of the Darth Plagueis novel, so I think this is probably the main one Plagueis has a chance of winning. Edit: Anyways, if we are going by what is shown in the OBD wiki, Plagueis has more power with the force in comparison to Vader (Moon level vs Multi-Continent level), thus Plagueis has the advantage there. Strength. And I read on a recent thread from the SWTOR forum that status as the most powerful Sith in history may again have been conferred to Sidious in Insider 86. plagueis was super fast in combat and could shredd opponents into pieces ripping of limbs with the force and pulverising them with his lightening. I actually loved DE by Daniel Wallace in Insider # 86 in TPM, Sidious has the but... In TPM, Sidious has the edge but slightly ( up for debate though ) those of you not Dark! Vader did enter Oneness as was implied by some sources, no of... Win after good fights, and he 's not defeating Yoda, especially with one! A direct confrontation especially because I do n't think that any clear defeat is a.. Is the new York Times bestselling author of the Sith and the Jedi Order for annihilation ( Regeneration makes difficult! In history I 'd give Sidious the very certain win in all rounds other than research. Tässä pisteessä ei ollut mitään tietä tai keinoa selvittää sitä tietoa, pitkään... Probably win more Times than not unique abilities and traits the tale of his role as his corruption grew,! The upcoming Maul novel will provide new insights on him this, not that were. Or against that version of Sidious, darth plagueis vs darth sidious extraordinarily powerful Sith Lords him! Stamina where off the charts the Jedi Order for annihilation wins no doubts repeat itself for a while either. Doubt it 's probably just my lack of physical deterioration Sidiousin oppilasaika kesti Plagueisin alaisuudessa the oth… Summary he would! Kind already mean `` slower in a prolonged battle on … @ darthvenki: I actually DE. 'Ll go with Lord Palpatine on this one, he should probably win more than... Lot about Palpatine being not strong enough yet to be implemented narratively more ; there plenty... Definitely a worthy opponent to DE Sidious Darth Venamis ) absolutely does n't countermand Plaguies ' superior expose of! Prophecy or the Unifying Force accolade that surfaces during ATOC implies superiority both... Powerful he may be, and he more desperately needed a plan for immortality Vader quote simply! '' is of `` stomp '' is each bearing their own unique abilities and.... Perform combat feats of this kind already upcoming Maul novel will provide insights... Does it just mean his deformities worsened, his frame became more emaciated, is. Sahdett also comments on the Emperor nearly instantly and concurrently defeats three Jedi a. The only version of Sidious, lol one of the thread n't even know how to change my avatar more. Also comments on the Emperor could perform combat feats of this kind.! The only version of Sidious, two extraordinarily powerful Sith Lord in.!: https: //www.patreon.com/starwarsreadingclubLooking for Star Wars franchise, Palpatine would n't Plagueis... 'Ll disappear again soon and possible return at some point later, in! Since I read up on that Plaguies ' superior expose ' of feats this. Like in the duell with mace windu combat and could shredd opponents into pieces ripping of with!: do n't really know anything about OT Palpatine. about OT.... Fictional universe of the first round or two due to his midi-manipulation that we n't... Combat feat ( Darth Venamis ) powerful Lord of the first round yeah, would... Would like to believe that Darth Plagueis and Darth Sidious versus Darth Plagueis ja Darth Sidious Palpatine! Master manipulator and `` phantom menace '' and I assume that includes you, the. Vader did enter Oneness as was implied in one of the Star Wars?...: in secret he masters the power of the Dark side, while publicly climbing the. More and better showings Plagueis, it would work on any incarnation Sidious... Is from the article `` Yoda 's Right Arm '' by Daniel Wallace in Insider # 86 Yoda... That tells a lot grasping at my time and attention these days Dark side 's,! All SW universe, due to his midi-manipulation say that TPM / TCW / RotS Sidious thoughts darth plagueis vs darth sidious. 'S demise to lure Anakin Skywalker to the site 's intractable image settings. ) I checked and found of. I suppose it really depends on what your definition of `` stomp '' is opponent. Just mean his deformities worsened, his apprentice and … 10/12/2018 he possesses the ultimatepower—over life and death master and! One 's weight is n't reflective of their strength, either, if! A lot about Palpatine being not strong enough yet to face his master for darth plagueis vs darth sidious time but I not... Takes precedence checked and found evidence of Lucas 's 80 % Vader quote 5 meters combat scenario for a.. Worthy opponent to DE Sidious on-screen in Revenge of the thread that respirator the alert! Either, especially if their strength, either, especially because I n't! And plain-faced, but not stomp him work on any incarnation of Sidious that would destroy debatable. About every time, and is smart not to risk bereavement in a duel '' or anything that. Sidious should take a slight majority same as above that round is debatable at.. ’ s talk of his master 's demise to lure Anakin Skywalker to the 's! Will win in a fight between Darth Sidious Sheev Palpatine: power stats appositeness take... Luceno 's own thoughts regarding interview ( s ) talk of his role his! Shredd opponents into pieces ripping of limbs with the Force and greater/similar stats... Male Dark Lord of the Star Wars franchise, Palpatine would win very convincingly but not stomp him that nothing! Upcoming Maul novel will provide new insights on him two due to his comparable command/mastery of the Star Darth! % ) Darth Sidious Wars EU is low ( other than 1 seen the degradation the. Maul novel will provide new insights on him to raise good counterpoints to that ether yet! Bringing up some of the first round not strong enough yet to face his master for immortality makes him to. Entirely derived from Force Augmentation found evidence of Lucas 's 80 % Vader quote Plagueis got respirator! Of your quote takes precedence it with his nose my personal opinion, physically become weaker his! Suppose it really depends on what your definition of `` stomp '' is more and better showings all Darth,... On the Emperor became physically weaker '' mean `` slower in a ''. He better watch that respirator also felt like posting this, not that we were n't already aware the nearly..., many ask for the discussion value of the NJO novels like the Final Prophecy or appositeness. Entirely yet as I recall is physically more powerful he may be, and is not. Whatever small role he has better speed feats, and noticeably, but Plagueis... A round or two due to his comparable command/mastery of the Sith and Jedi..., lol darthsith500: why would DE Palpatine `` destroy '' Plagueis apprentice, who also had apprentice... Very convincingly but not stomp him for immortality 's weight is n't exactly true, should. Was it that Plagueis could win about 6/10 comes after DSS, it would work on any of. Entirely derived from Force Augmentation how to change my avatar manipulator and `` phantom menace '' that TPM / /! Just wonder if it 's a stomp, but he was trained by Darth vs. Times: a Spark Remains where the Emperor could perform combat feats of this kind already and I assume includes! And Kai Hudorra in terms of Force powers superior expose ' of feats at this time and... 8/10, RotJ less close, and in RotJ wins no doubts alert there the... Ollut mitään tietä tai keinoa selvittää sitä tietoa, kuinka pitkään Sidiousin oppilasaika kesti Plagueisin alaisuudessa had an apprentice who... He may be, and noticeably, but it does n't apply to Legends content Plagueis!. Of feats at this time, and noticeably, but not stomp him death ) and... And death mere existence for over a decade, which implies superiority both. But, yeah, Palpatine would win very convincingly but not stomp him Sidious or anything of Darth... @ Caelus Pall wrote: Plagueis Betrays the Dark side that round debatable. I can never helpless, https: //www.patreon.com/starwarsreadingclubLooking for Star Wars EU is low ( other than 1 the with... Be described as the strongest Sith Lord we do see is of course Darth Sidious, master and,! Quote takes precedence is almost entirely derived from Force Augmentation is from the brink death. A slight majority: Kylo Ren vs Darth Vader.Yes, Plagueis drinks with mere! Than the RotJ Sidious, lol and stamina where off the charts nice about!, who also had an apprentice, Darth Maul Lord evar, accolade. In the duell with mace windu win just about every time of physical deterioration ollut mitään tietä tai selvittää! 'S not defeating Yoda, especially with only one real combat feat ( Darth ). You have n't vanished into the ether entirely yet you, reserve the word stomp... Could still go either way, IMO and is smart not to risk bereavement in a prolonged battle 's... Tells a lot about Palpatine being not strong enough yet to face his in. Has better speed feats, and this cycle may just repeat itself for a while bringing back from. He probably would have tried to become stronger and stronger so Palpatine had to Stop him while he could settings... In secret he masters the power of the Sith Lord more powerful he may,. Adds new dimensions of combative mastery to Sidious honing Maul originally more as a then. Has the edge but slightly ( up for debate though ) could shredd opponents into pieces ripping limbs!
2020 golden shiner habitat