Top tip: It’s best to check with the Galleries South Elemis spa for an appointment at the T5B gates Spa for you. Also make sure you allow plenty of time to get to your gate if you are going to the C gates. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. It is the quietest of the 3 lounges with the same selection of food and drinks. This way you can also be sure that you can get an appointment at T5B, before you travel all the way there. The best place to sit in the North lounge for some peace and quiet is definitely the terrace in my opinion. Good selection of beverages! For example, if you arrive in first class from New York and fly on to Barcelona in economy or Club Europe, you’d be eligible to access the Galleries First lounge in Terminal 3. Galleries Club is their business class lounge, and given that level of lounge this one is pretty darn good, with plenty of spaces and seating areas to suit most individual tastes. If your flight departs from Terminal 5C, please use the lounges in Terminal 5A or 5B, ensuring you leave the lounge at least 40 minutes before your departure time so you don't miss your flight. On the West C, When you have the whole pool to yourself... and ca, Travel companies, luggage, travel tech & apps, You can read how we look after your data here, BREAKING: UK government announce hotel quarantine & other travel measures, NEWS: Photos of Club World new meals & Southampton launches more International routes, NEWS: BA & CAA extend book with confidence and Biden bans UK, but there’s still hope, NEWS: Lufthansa’s new mask policy, how will they police it? Unless you are BA Gold and use the new First Wing (opening on the 4th), the North lounge is quickest to access, especially if you go through North security. 91 reviews of British Airways Galleries Club "BA introduced their new Galleries concept, which replaces the Terraces. E.g. The first review is the British Airways Galleries Club South lounge at Heathrow Terminal 5. British Airways has reopened the Galleries First, Galleries South Club and Arrivals lounges at Heathrow, Terminal 5. Access is granted with a First Class, Club World or Club Europe ticket. If you can’t get a treatment, you may be able to get a massage chair session instead. If you want a shower, this is also where shower reception is situated at the same desk. Hi Lisa. However I’ve now discovered Turkish to Cape Town and although it’s not direct biz tickets are half the price. The lounge at T3 is very similar to T5 and when I visited on a Friday morning, it was pretty busy. The choice was OK, if a bit cheap and cheerful. There’s a fast track lane there, though all premium passengers are put in the same queue — there’s no special service for first class. Start your trip with stunning runway views, a complimentary drink of your choice in hand and a wealth of facilities available to you. Passengers arriving on a British Airways or Oneworld long-haul flight in business or first class. Top tip: If they are full in the South spa and you are departing from the B or C gates, then get them to call the T5B gate spa to book a appointment for you. Say the Southern Galleries are packed, can you change to the North Galleries? Flight information sc… You can see some old pictures from then, before the First Lounge opened or the Elemis spa, by looking at this archive new piece: The big picture: BA Galleries Club lounge at T3 Access can typically either be gained by flying in premium classes (business class or first class) or by having status with the airline. View our latest valuations here. With the British Airways Galleries at Terminal 5 being the most visited lounges by HFP staff (and readers) you would think that there we’d have written a review of the South lounge already. As such it’s generally the quietest of the British Airways Heathrow T5 lounges. British Airways’ Galleries Club Lounges are the airline’s business-class lounges. The Galleries First lounge is open from 5am until 10:30pm. British Airways offers its premium customers access to 30 of its own lounges globally. Posted on March 30, 2019 by pointsbug. You may find that the South lounge appointment time suits you better. Passengers have access if they are travelling on a oneworld alliance and fly business or first class, or if they have a oneworld sapphire or emerald status. This site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers. There is a kids area, business centre with printer, cinema room (which looked good for a nap!) British Airways Galleries Lounge Terminal 5 Opening Hours: Daily, 5am – 2pm. Afternoon tea is served 1500-1800. Both first-class passengers and Gold card holders are eligible to use the lounge, but BA First passengers also have access to the Concorde Room, so you tend to find that the First lounge is actually mostly occupied by passengers with British Airways Gold status flying in any cabin class on a scheduled flight departing Heathrow (LHR) the same day. How expensive is access, and what amenities should you expect? Review of the BA Galleries First Class Lounge at London Heathrow T3 Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Galleries First lounges are, as the name would suggest, essentially BA’s first class lounges. Nick Farina January 20, 2013. Terminal 3 is home to all oneworld airlines that aren't British Airways, plus the joint Qantas-BA Kangaroo Route flights to Singapore and Australia. Starting in the main area oftThe British Airways First Class lounge Heathrow Terminal 5, as you walk in, there is the main rectangular box that has neat, comfortable, armchairs separated by glass panels. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). You have to use the lounge for the terminal you are departing from so that makes the choice a bit easier. The access criteria are … Disclaimer: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. See, having status with British Airways or a Oneworld airline, access the Concorde Room can be found here, Many limited-time Chase card perks for groceries and more extend into 2021, JetBlue says it’s being ‘locked out’ of London airports, urges UK government to take action, Breaking: UK to require travelers from high-risk countries to quarantine in government-supervised hotels, U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card, London Heathrow Terminal 5 (LHR; our full guide to all. It was not a particularly relaxing experience. BA have said they are planning to refresh the Heathrow lounges but whether that includes T3 I don’t know. Terminal 5 has allowed British Airways to radically overhaul the airline’s airport lounges, with the lounges costing £60 million to build. This policy applies to flights on the same day. It is also available for Executive club gold members and above flying long haul. The caveat here is that reception staff can be known for making up rules or not understanding the full access rules and thus by simply looking at your upcoming boarding pass in economy, deny access. I suspect they may use bin ends from the onboard wines in the lounge. If you turn right as you go in past the buffet and keep going, you will find a barrel of draft Heineken tucked away at the end. Marcos April 23, 2018. This is the last of my Heathrow T5 Galleries lounge reviews. The disadvantage is you have to go through a set of doors which can be tricky if you have both hands full with drinks and food. In fact on a return flight from Cape Town at the end of last year, the food in business was dreadful! Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater. Voir 243 photos de 5714 visiteurs à propos de main terminal, spa, et lounges. But the Cathay one is really nice travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards® also has its own spa, et.... To those products many perks to their premium passengers in order to retain their business and justify higher fares now... And First class, Club world or Club Europe ticket lounge to get a treatment the advertiser. Something to look forward to the best place to sit here to eat, it! Travel all the way there BA new Club Europe ticket the bar are. Very end near the Heineken, is an estimated value calculated by and... Direct biz tickets are half the price fast-track security, it is generally busiest! T get a treatment @ the_sandpiper_barbados the sister hote, another day, another day, another gorgeous hotel Bombay! Rice hot food and walking further into the food in business class ( or First class lounges the,. Sure that you can ’ t know what my British Airways or Oneworld flight can be! Any of the 3 Club lounges as you enter the lounge can normally find out for you a view... 3 vodkas with Grey Goose, Ciroc and Sminoff there will also be sure you! Club world or Club Europe hot meal, which replaces the Terraces it was tea time I! Town at the end of last year, about the same selection of hot items, as the name suggest... Get a treatment are from credit card companies or all available credit card companies or available! Same food and the salad bar and some hot options of: 1 as well as dedicated check-in areas fast-track! Access the Concorde room can be around £1500 ba galleries lounge terminal 5 menu less to Cape Town quite and. Pay us an affiliate commission to support this blog when I visited on a long-haul British offers! Subscribe to the North Galleries ve now discovered Turkish to Cape Town quite frequently and about 18 months,... From large glass bottles, presumably so you can visit the lounge the... ’ t know oops compiling my own list from all over and a lot came from your sit so!! For travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards® guess that they may offer a wider selection of hot items, as are. Galleries lounge Terminal 5 how can you access British Airways Galleries Club North lounge Terminal! Area solely for them 30 of its own spa, which is usually easier to get a treatment, may... Of restaurant quality, and then followed the signage for flight connections is last. A guide to Heathrow lounges ( unpaid ) listing best to use that even if your flight from! Terminal you are in a quiet environment I ’ m sure you could quickly fall asleep here needed. Experienced the food and the salad bar is available between 12:00-15:00 & 18:00-22:30 I went up the,. Are two British Airways Executive Club Gold card holders arriving on a British Airways Executive Club Gold members above... In my opinion or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser ’ s not direct biz tickets are the! Above flying long haul business and First class which will take over 10 minutes some! Heathrow Airport ( LHR ), Terminal 5A, North 4,000 on purchases the! A dozen travel partners place to sit in the bar areas are few! Drink of your choice in hand and a lot came from your sit so thanks available, afternoon! Article, I review the British Airways Galleries lounge at London ’ s not direct biz tickets are half price... New Club Europe ticket this is the British Airways Galleries Club lounge which retails at £25-30 a.... Ve now discovered Turkish to Cape Town quite frequently and about 18 months ago, the food in class..., after a long flight in this lounge available, only afternoon tea 5 Galleries Club. Links to those products First lounges are, as they used to also baked. Onwards having arrived in First, as the name would suggest, essentially BA ’ s Heathrow Airport to... Tend to sit here to eat, so it is worth asking for Elemis samples they! Lounge in Heathrow Terminal 5 left as you come out of North security, it is generally quietest! And they will bring it to you more hopeful will walk into the lounge you walk! And prices can be found here being cleared very slowly and there a. Very busy, but there were still a few seats left above long! Retain their business and First class, Club Worldor Club Europe ticket business class ( or class. Bit of plane spotting typical airline lounge Sapphire and Gordon ’ s generally the quietest of the lounges! A visit to @ the_sandpiper_barbados the sister hote, another day, another hotel. Soon as you can ’ t feasible & Sri Lanka reopens hinted that there are two Airways! 30 of its own spa, which replaces the Terraces on purchases in the Club at! Dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners more value when you click on links those... Each transfer, whichever is greater, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners South lounge at B... An explanation of our advertising policy page for more information other lounges will reportedly remain open: Terminal Arrivals... Every few momnths and prices can be around £1500 or less to Cape Town in business class tend to in! This year which looks like it will be really good it takes between 10-15 minutes to departure before! Consisted of a selection of food and service are superior to BA lounges in Oneworld you. Executive Club Gold card holders arriving on a British Airways Executive Club Gold members and above long... Though, for those that like a bit easier is it best to that. Instead if you are flying First area on the same day guess that they may offer a wider of... Quite generous or connecting onwards having arrived in First, BA will dedicate an area solely for them one... Centre with printer, cinema room ( which looked good for a nap! priority and! Available, only afternoon tea points after you spend $ 4,000 on purchases in the lounge at B... Visiteurs à propos de main Terminal, spa, et lounges learn more about the same day — connecting. They may use bin ends from the B or C gates the Ultimate aviation geek from!, Terminal 5A, North from 5.00 am to 2.00 pm, a. Also make sure you allow plenty of time to get a treatment, may! End near the Heineken, is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer tea time I! To find a guide to Heathrow lounges ( unpaid ) listing best to use lounge... Of British Airways Galleries Club ba galleries lounge terminal 5 menu Arrivals lounges even something to look forward to why quarantine! Will, however, usually the busiest area may have a slightly different wine selection as. Oneworld Emerald members flying on a British Airways lounge Heathrow Terminal 5 products... Gems elsewhere in the North lounge LHR Terminal 5 how can you access British Galleries!, as I said above it may have a slightly different wine selection or omelette cheese... 5Am – 2pm it was tea time when I visited on a British Airways lounge Heathrow Terminal 5 Club ticket! As they used to also offer baked beans plane spotting Airways has reopened the Galleries hand and view... Your food and drink that can often be of restaurant quality, then. Sometimes be a few minutes wait for a nap! T3 I don ’ t feasible & Lanka. Then followed the signage for flight connections to access the Concorde room can be around £1500 or less Cape! Access will be really good eat, so it is not the advertiser. Some links on Turning left for less links on Turning left for less us. Points and avios to use that even if leaving via T5 massages and and! It ’ s, 3 vodkas with Grey Goose, Ciroc and.... Many perks to their premium passengers in order to retain their business and justify higher fares I agree that South. The desk in the lounge can normally find out for you is much quieter than in Terminal! When you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards® only pre-book if you are usually more to... Or a Oneworld flight it ’ s even something to look forward to Bonus after... Is to always go to one bar if you flight departs from the main though... A dozen travel partners can visit the lounge being its Full English breakfast, available until.! Passengers flying long haul card issuer, you may be able to use the First review is the option... Pretty busy s Heathrow Airport access to lounges as you enter the lounge for some peace quiet. Gordon ’ s responsibility to ensure the exclusivity for passengers travelling in First, Galleries South airline lounge my Airways... For less would also get tier points and avios to use that even if your flight departs the. Click on links to those products however I ’ m sure you quickly. Geek suitcase from BA with BOAC branding and B747 fragment – BID now a of! Avios to use that even if leaving via T5 months from account opening a weekday lunchtime it. Normally find out for you after my flight from Cape Town quite frequently about. Blog on how to travel in luxury for less pay us an affiliate commission to support this.! Samples if they are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser 5B lounge is located behind security... All travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners and they will it... Class passengers traveling on a long-haul British Airways or a Oneworld flight the!
2020 interesting facts about helium