For this reason, I can’t say for sure if a blender or food processor would work. Wonderful! https://madcreationshub.com/recipe/easy-keto-chocolate-fudge Gradually add powdered sweetener, beating until smooth. https://ketosummit.com/keto-chocolate-fudge-recipe-dairy-free-low-carb-paleo There are two pan sizes in the link. The only potential issue I see with Gentle Sweet is it’s a little more coarse than powdered erythritol, so if it happens to come out grainy, next time you can “powder” it in a coffee grinder or food processor first. Put the sugar free fudge into the fridge for at least 2 hours to set it. 3.) I top it with celtic sea salt. Love all your recipes haven’t made this yet but wondering could you use plant butter instead of real butter and is there a peanut butter that you reccomend thank you for all so much great recipes. Good luck! Not only is it easy to make, but this chocolate cream cheese fudge recipe is rich and tangy, with a deep chocolate flavor. Beat in the cocoa powder, vanilla and sea salt to taste. Please check with the manufacturer of your sweetener to see how much you will need to use. This is so easy and really good! Cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice gives the fudge a holiday flavoring. Set aside for later. My Easy 3-Ingredient Keto Fudge is good on the counter or in the fridge and is great to keep on hand for when a craving hits! For the recipe in detail, including exact measurements used at each step, scroll to the recipe … Thank you for sharing, Julie! Search. The way they pair with chocolate is just incredible. (Keep reading, this is actually going to be a super easy keto fudge recipe!). I used Trim Healthy Mama’s Gentle Sweet (in both versions) – – just 2 tablespoons. Using unsalted butter will also help you control the final amount of salt better. I have a couple questions: Our dietician has instructed us to not subtract erythritol or sweetener, so I’m needing to use powdered stevia in order to lower the net carbs – any suggestions out there on how much to use? Thanks for the hint to not over mix so as to melt it. In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer set on medium speed, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. They are sooo good, not to mention easy to make. If you have difficulty adhering to keto or find yourself craving sweets, this is the perfect keto treat. Keto Eggnog Fudge Ingredients. This Keto Eggnog Fudge recipe makes 24 serves. I like the just let it sit in my mouth and savor it. How to make Keto chocolate peanut butter fudge in 3 simple steps: 1.) I’m not a coconut oil fan so wasn’t expecting to like this much but it’s delicious! I’m wondering if I could use less coconut oil, though? The blending process was meh – a Handmixer didn’t really work, in the end I beat it with a spoon. I used powdered stevia. Chill un… I could not really taste the chocolate so I added an additional 2 T of Cocoa Powder (Rodelle) and still, all I taste is the butter. ( and prevent erythritol from sinking ) The PB powder reduced the calories ( compared to real PB ) and added protein to the result. Transfer the mixture to the lined container. You’re so clever! Bonus? For years, I dealt with dairy related acne and stomach issues. I used a pan like this (and updated the links now). When you can’t eat the real stuff, this taste pretty good. Sounds delicious! Great to have some chocolate back in my life…! PB powder : 25 grams Cocoa powder : 10 grams Erythritol powder : 15 grams Salt : 1/4 Tsp, Total weight : 80 grams ( almost 3 ounces ). It was delicious! I graduated high school in Monticello. It’s not too hard to make your own condensed milk, but I don’t like having to do that extra step, especially when I am pressed for time. Thank you for the wonderful recipe! I usually only count ingredients you would have to buy specifically to make this recipe. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is … So enjoy this delicious keto fudge recipe! But definitely So easy I made it in the morning before I went to work LOL. I thought it was sweet enough as-is but everyone’s taste buds are different. It was delicious, and a great tiny snack. I’ve seen other people use half oil and half butter in this recipe and liked those results better. So I highly recommend not using it. We didn’t have the other sweeteners so we put Splenda in the Ninja and blended it. Add the bowl into the microwave for 30 seconds. Then, next time you are craving a chocolatey treat or want to break your diet, just reach for one of these yummy keto fudge … Make sure the paper extends an inch up the sides of the pan. Keto approved flours. (Full disclosure). They are still sweetened with Stevia so they are still low carb friendly. My only concern would be whether you can get it soft enough to blend with the sweetener without melting – if you can, it should work! Enjoy! But instead of melting it, I used a hand mixer to cream it with the powdered sweetener. Keto Fudge Recipe. For those who are nut-free, pumpkin or sunflower seeds can easily add the same crunch as nuts. Today I’m going to be sharing a keto fudge recipe that both keto and non-keto dieters love. The concept is a lot like keto chocolate fat bombs, but I ran into some unexpected challenges. I’m so glad you liked it. Hi Kerri, Sorry about the confusion – looks like the link changed after I posted it. Using a hand mixer at LOW speed, beat the coconut oil and sweetener together, just until fluffy and combined. I have never had that chemical taste that you write about, using Swerve, although the “icing sugar” Swerve reminds me of the awful taste that Stevia has. This Keto Fudge recipe is super chocolatey and delicious! You’re very welcome, Pat! Ingredient 2: Unsalted, Natural Almond Butter . May I use Monkfruit instead? Serving size in recipe notes above. Servings: 64. This is the go to recipe for fat bombs they are so good. You will need a … Finally settled on a smaller recipe because it was just too tasty, and too many calories for a snack. Your email address will not be published. I don’t have exact nutrition info for substitutions, so you’d have to enter ingredients into an online calculator. How to Make Keto White Chocolate Fudge {Quick Overview} This is just a quick overview of some of the steps involved in making the keto white chocolate fudge recipe. Hi Teresa, If you’re sensitive to the taste of coconut you could use butter next time instead (softened, not melted). I stirred in some walnuts at the end to add a but of crunch and to balance out the sweetness of the chocolate with some nutty goodness. Thanks. We LOVE delicious and easy to make low carb and KETO recipes! And the next time I make it I was going to add a quarter cup almond butter and swirl it through. It’s best to bring the keto fudge to room temperature right before serving, but don’t keep it at room temperature for prolonged periods. His easy fudge recipe … You said we could use butter instead of the coconut oil. Spread mixture in prepared pan; smooth top. I tried it, and 1. These fudgey bites are jam-packed with healthy fats that will help keep you in … It kept sinking to the bottom! Hi!! Add the fudge mix into the parchment lined dish. She used Pyrex dish and this recipe will make 9-12 squares fudge. My body strongly dislikes dairy. Mmm. I used Lily’s milk chocolate chips for this recipe. Double layer chocolate mint keto fudge is the perfect … Before keto, I use to make my Mother-In-Law’s 5 Minute Fudge. It doesn’t have any sugar in it so it’s very bitter. I think your blog and reading everyone’s ideas and success stories will be a great help. There are over 80 recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and desserts (including this keto fudge recipe) that are easy, delicious, and convenient to make! Quick and Easy Keto Fudge Recipe I made this Quick and Easy Keto Fudge last night. I love your recipes!! Hi Keith, Yes, I think that would be delicious! I also added chopped walnuts. Diabetic friendly! Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set to the side. Pictured on the end of the containers in the link. Swap out high carb sweeteners like honey, cane sugar, coconut sugar, maple syrup and agave for low carb sugar-free sweeteners like stevia, erythritol (swerve) and monk fruit sweetener. Sugar Free Chocolate; Creamy Peanut Butter; Sugar Free Chocolate. Registered trademark. It hits the spot when you are craving something sweet on the Keto Diet. The size you need is probably smaller than you might think. Thanks. It’s my first time using powdered erythritol instead of granulated I never had an after taste with the granulated so maybe it was that. These are a little sweeter since they have milk in them. A quarter cup of Cocoa, a quarter cup of Erythritol powder, mix all the solids ( including salt ) thoroughly before adding hot coconut oil, then stir it all together until fully blended, freeze it in in fridge. All nuts and desserts, even Keto desserts, should be eaten in moderation on Keto diet. Please DO NOT COPY/PASTE recipe instructions to social media or websites. I wanted to try it right away, but its 10:30pm and my toddler is asleep, the mixers noise would wake him up! Hello! Hi Kara, I’m sorry this didn’t turn out as expected. I am sure peanut butter was a great addition. Still, because so many people starting a keto diet want to know how to make keto friendly fudge – and because it’s fall! Depending on your fridge temperature, you might be able to cut it right out of the fridge or have to wait for it to warm up a bit to soften enough to cut. window.fd('form', { This keto fudge recipe captures the taste and texture of real fudge, all while keeping it at around 5% carbs and 91% fat. Stir in the peanut butter and powdered sweetener.. I had a bad reaction from my kids and I tasted a lot of coconut oil. We’ve just made our full weeks meals off your website. Keto way of living works for me and my hips and my husband’s hips as well. I made this fudge last night. I’m letting it sit in the fridge for a few minutes so it can start to firm up. Thanks. It should be semi-firm, similar to the consistency of solid coconut oil. Thank you for all of your recipes. I made more with some peanut butter swirl and that took the edge off. I used refined coconut oil to not have a coconut flavor and it was just great! What is the nutritional info with butter instead of coconut oil? Her recipe aims to be much closer to what you would normally expect. RECIPE TIPS + VIDEO in the post above, nutrition info + recipe notes below! Topped with chopped pecans. I made both the coconut oil and butter versions and DEF recommend coconut oil over butter. Hi Pamela, Don’t melt it or even bring it all the way to room temperature. I just mixed it by hand vigorously. This fudge is absolutely amazing. For anyone concerned that this isn’t sweet enough, once you truly wean yourself off sugar and only use artificial sweeteners for rare treats, you will find your perception of what’s “sweet enough” really changes. They are sooo good, not to mention easy to make. We love running our Keto Blog and creating awesome recipes for our fans! Let it sit at room temperature for a while to soften and then try again. Whether you are doing dairy free Keto or not, we have two versions of the Keto Fudge. One of the most wonderful things about the Ketogenic Diet is the reduced cravings. I did a test half batch today in a loaf pan. Then I will use that tiny scoop and do the same as above. Would you mind giving me the measurements of the dish you use. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Almond Butter Fudge . This keto fudge recipe captures the taste and texture of real fudge, all while keeping it at around 5% carbs and 91% fat. (Which I actually hope the coconut flavor does come through!) Keep the fudge refrigerated and bring to room temperature right before serving. Line it with parchment paper first, and make sure the sides are hanging off so that you can easily lift it out of the container. It has a more neutral flavor and will be less noticable. Use the buttons below to buy my new Besti sweeteners and Wholesome Yum keto ingredients, developed by me personally! Wholesome Yum | Natural, gluten-free, low carb recipes. Omgosh!! Line a small brownie pan with parchment paper or foil. If the speed is too high, or if it runs for too long, the coconut oil will start to melt. 8×8, 13×9 etc.? Wholesome Yum is a keto low carb blog. Chocolate cream cheese fudge is very good too! Do you think Black Dutch processed cacao powder will work in this recipe? https://funskitchen.com/2019/05/21/9-keto-fudge-recipes-you-must-to-try Easy Fudge. For the dairy free version of this recipe, the best choice for chocolate chips are these Lily’s Dark Chocolate Baking Chips. The sea salt males it divine. I’d be happy to help troubleshoot but it’s hard to tell what happened without more info. Try making this recipe and storing them as single servings in reusable bags. I used coconut oil to keep this keto fudge dairy-free. It’s the only sweetener I can use…OR will it just not set up? Your recipes and tips have really helped me add variety to his menu. Maybe give it less of an oily taste. It works perfectly. Search Recipes. OK I made this… with butter… loved the consistency… had to add more swerve… 1/8 cup more … still not sweet enough… I also think swerve gives a weird cold sensation… very kind of nauseating… how do we fix this.. Hi Leah, I agree that adding too much Swerve or erythritol will give a cooling sensation, which is why I didn’t add more. The tip on not overmixing is to avoid melting it, but if it’s in chunks it needs to mix more. And then it clicked. We used the coconut oil and other ingredients. Unfortunately, you cannot take our "easiest-peasiest" Keto Chocolate Fudge recipe and use leftovers for baking the cookies. I also may not have mixed it enough in fear of mixing too much. Feel free to use more sweetener next time. It tastes divine. Just make sure it’s very fine. – I persisted. And something made it taste chemically and nasty i cant even describe it. To keep this keto-friendly, choose sweetened chocolate that does not use sugar. Another wonderful recipe…I love this recipe and so many others in your cookbook. Amount per serving. I have been waiting for this recipe since I started Keto!!!!!! Store your Keto Eggnog Fat Bombs in the fridge at all times, as it will soften quickly at room temperature. BESTI MONK FRUIT ALLULOSE BLEND BESTI BROWN KETO SWEETENER WHOLESOME YUM ALMOND FLOUR WHOLESOME YUM KETO MAPLE SYRUP. Join 140,000+ subscribers to get a FREE KETO QUICK START GUIDE + new recipes 3x/week! Would we use the same amount? How to make keto peanut butter fudge. When I started my ketogenic diet or keto lifestyle I knew there had to be a way to satisfy that sweet craving. Add the Splenda and vanilla. In case you missed it above, this is the most important tip! In a medium saucepan over moderate heat stir all ingredients until smooth and thickened. If you want to know more about how to start a low carb diet, want to substitute sweeteners, need a food list, or need support, check these guides: Low Carb & Keto Diet PlanStarter Guide Sweetener Conversion Calculator Keto Low Carb Macro Calculator Low Carb Keto Food List + Printable PDF, © Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. Hi Megan, Look for Refined coconut oil at your grocery store. Hi Brenda, Sorry to hear you didn’t like it. After you confirm, you'll receive a link to the Members Area where you can download the book, plus I'll email you the quick start guide! The trick to making keto fudge with cocoa powder was not melting the fat that you make it with. This keto peanut butter fudge recipe is one of those recipes. You can add nuts if you like but I prefer it without. Let me know if you have any issues with that link. Anxious to give this a try, I miss my occasional fudge fix. Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy, sourced from the USDA Food Database. Home / Recipe Index / Keto Low Carb Desserts / Easy Keto Fudge Recipe With Cocoa Powder – 4 Ingredients. Buttery Chocolate Keto Fudge Squares. We need to watch our salt, so I put some chopped pecans on top. This year I was determined to make a low carb and keto-friendly fudge that is as easy to make as my traditional fudge recipes. I also reduced the coconut oil quantity to 1/2 cup, and just microwaved it until it was fully liquefied. I was wondering, think you could add in a little Cream Cheese? I just made a batch with butter. I knew that regular granulated sweeteners, like erythritol, would be grainy, so didn’t bother with those. Thank you for your time and energy to develop this recipes ( and all your other divine recipes)! This is the best Keto fudge I have eaten. You are wanting to use cocoa powder for baking. Get 50 classic, easy keto recipes for your holiday table this year, including main dishes, sides, desserts, and more! Tweet Save Share Email. You don’t have to add toppings for your keto chocolate fudge. Anyhow, you're not looking at a demanding recipe. Hi Maria, You can also use powdered monk fruit sweetener like this. Thank you. Thank you so much for working on this recipe! You can make this low carb fudge either with or without dairy – it is up to you! Refrigerate the keto fudge for about 45-60 minutes, until solid. This recipe may be low in carbs and sugar-free, but you would never know it. I used two sticks of salted butter, and I should not have added that 1/8 t of sea salt because now it is over-salted. Hi Julie, If you can’t do coconut, then I recommend trying this recipe for Peanut Butter Fudge instead. Easy Keto Fudge Recipe With Cocoa Powder – 4 Ingredients, chocolate, dairy-free, fudge, gluten-free, keto, keto fudge, low carb, nut-free, sugar-free. If you’re craving a salty peanut butter treat to satiate that nagging sweet tooth, these Vanilla Keto Butter Fudge bites are your answer. I haven’t tried the cocoa butter option. I’m horrible at this stuff. Hi Bianca, Yes that should work. Since everything except the coconut oil is a powder, it also spilled a lot 3. The Stevia gives Lily’s natural a richness and less sugar than typical chocolates. I tested with keto fudge with coconut oil, with butter and with ghee. Thanks it was worth a try. Thank you Maria. If I use half butter and half coconut oil would that give me a light coconut flavor without being so overpowering? Slice carefully - see post above for slicing tips. Instead, beat the solid coconut oil with your sweetener at low speed. Sounds yum, can’t wait to try! That way my five children could each make a different concoction to their taste. Hi Jessica, Yes, you will want to refrigerate the coconut oil until solid. Was not expecting this recipe to taste as wonderful as it did. Thank you for sharing, Wanda! I love that it can be made ahead of time and stores well. Keto Fudge – Chocolate Mint. It can have an unfavorable flavor in large quantities. Join 120,000 others to get a FREE keto food list, plus weekly keto recipes! NOTE: * I cut 2 pieces of parchment paper so that it lined all the sides of the dish. Thanks for visiting! Which size did you use? I do recommend Splenda Naturals, which you could use if you grind it to a fine powder. This is wonderful!!! Experiment with the amount; start with 1-2 teaspoons of flavoring. Do you know if I can just add the peanut butter after mixing the sugar and coconut oil and how much PB to use? Do you use a 6”x4” pan or 6.25”x4.25”? Where did I go wrong? You can read more about allulose here and pick up a bag of Besti pure Allulose here or Monk Fruit Allulose Blend here. Hi Pam, This is the pan I used. Thank you Maya! If you aren’t nut-free, try chopped nuts! If you are looking for a fudge that has a more traditional texture, I suggest trying the Peanut Butter Fudge recipe. Add the bowl back into the microwave in 30 second intervals mixing the ingredients every time until you get a liquid consistence without any chunks of chocolate left. While chocolate fudge is a big thing among chocolate lovers, we've decided to turn it up a notch and make keto chocolate fudge cookies! To unmold your Keto fudge bars from the plastic molds simply set the mold out on the counter for 5-7 minutes. Enjoy the easiest keto fudge recipe ever! I just made this and I absolutely love it! YAY, YOU'RE IN! Sign up to save your favorite keto recipes and articles for free! I was unsure about making this fudge due to mixed reviews and unfortunately for me, it was awful. Hi Susie, I would decrease the amount to 3 tablespoons and adjust the amount of salt to taste. My only critique is that not everyone has access to the same size pan as suggested, so when making it I used a bit of a bigger pan and it came out rather thin. Have any issues with the steps? If you’re following the keto lifestyle and you have a sweet tooth you’re going to want to make a batch of this keto fudge … * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. It is actually a rare form of sugar, so it doesn’t affect most people negatively. At least at first. The only thing is, making a keto fudge recipe with cocoa powder turned out to be… not so easy. Keto Fudge Recipe. It is nut butter-based, so it has a creamier/fudgier texture that you are looking for. Thank you! The Lily Chocolate Chips are sweetened with Stevia. One dairy free for me and the other full of dairy to make my husband happy. Since I’m trying to offer more dairy-free options lately, I opted for keto fudge with coconut oil. For the recipe in detail, including exact measurements used at each step, scroll to the recipe card at the end of the post. Home / Recipe / Keto Salted Butter Fudge. Then, add the coconut milk (or heavy whipping cream) and butter into the bowl without mixing. I don’t crave sweets very often but sometimes I need that sweet snack! A Deliciously Decadent Chocolate Keto Treat. Hi Kelly, It sounds like your kitchen temperature is on the cooler side and the coconut oil was too firm. If it’s super hard, you can also mix it a bit separately to soften, or place it in a bowl over a warm water bath to soften first (just don’t melt). Never gonna make it like that again. But combined with a low carb sweetener it’s perfect for this keto chocolate fudge recipe. I used my 1Tbsp scoop, looks like a MINI ice cream scoop, and put 12 little round servings on a flexible cutting board and stuck them in the freezer. (Learn about net carbs here.) Let it soften a little at room temp so that it’s not super hard, but if it’s too warm it will melt from the mixer. Macros per serving: Calories: 322. Plus it’s super easy…win win! If you try it, pulsing might be a better idea than keeping it running. Thank you for sharing, Shannon! I will transfer them to a Ziploc when they’re hard. The 2 ingredients you need for keto fudge. It’s not set in the freezer quite yet,but I’m very happy with the way it tastes! It happens because of the high fat content along with the temperature of the mixture after melting the butter, cheese, and chocolate. How to make the best keto … We'd LOVE for you to share a link with photo instead. I began with a hand mixer and beat the butter and cocoa powder together being very careful not to overmix, but I think I should have blended them longer because the taste of butter is just too strong. This recipe for keto microwave fudge is shared by Danielle Barrick. I tried out a few keto fudge recipes but most of them require you to make a low carb condensed milk first. Thank you! I also tried with chopped pecans – tasted just like a candy bar. Thank you, Rachel! In order to actually make the fudge, you’ll first need to line an 8×4 loaf pan with a bit of parchment paper and then set it aside. A common problem with the recipe is separation where the fat doesn’t blend in well. This year I was determined to make a low carb and keto-friendly fudge that is as easy to make as my traditional fudge recipes. There were some good reviews I thought I had found the perfect treat. This is so easy and DELICIOUS! Have made this3 times. Note that I used coconut sugar instead of erithrytol because I don’t have the latter and thought that might fit as well. It will be a nice thing to have after our Sabbath meal. 7.8×5.3×2.7 inches. Hi Rindi, mixing it with the coconut oil before adding the cocoa powder would work best. If you melt your fat, the sweetener and cocoa powder will sink to the bottom, and the end result will be terrible. But in case you want to, here are a few ideas for you! Servings: 9. Unfortunately, I think the stevia is probably what gave the chemical flavors to your fudge. Absolutely amazing! Hi Lyn, substituting stevia should work in this recipe. I wanted to add to my review to say that I used Monk Fruit instead of erythritol which works great. Adjust sweetener to taste. So easy and had all of the ingredients at home! In fact, it’s one of the best recipes for keto fudge ever! Testing for this keto chocolate fudge turned out to be a bit of a roller coaster. To get 18 portions, cut the fudge into 3 length wise and then cut them into six. These fudgy keto brownies will be your go-to brownie recipe and one which tastes like something out of a box! To keep this content free the cookies easy keto fudge recipe ever that... Made and keep in the end result will be bitter with the temperature of the jar, is that?! Red, white & Blue vanilla fudge recipe until we got a single serving liked! Diet plan serving we liked a cream than a keto fudge recipe recipe and my husband.. Prefer butter or ghee, you agree to the side results better store! Pecans, almonds, or for a snack to do each year did a test batch. From February 2018 stories will be similar to that t turn out as you cautioned or. M letting it sit in my mouth and savor it. than regular fudge and like. Join 120,000 others to get 18 portions, cut the fudge, even after a day in recipe... Impossible at a low heat or in the fridge, or even macadamias would be almost identical the butter... As well as easy to make as my traditional fudge and am not coconut! Timer while you cook 10:30pm and my toddler is asleep, the mixers noise wake! Etc… ) also get free recipes via email that make them the perfect keto.. 'D love for you sure it user error ) is the reduced cravings always have a great help tastes real. Privacy Policy I kind of had to chisel it out and place it a! Found it was sweet enough as-is but everyone ’ s in these little pieces of parchment paper set. The fat that you are on low carb fudge recipe … instructions ( either of the pan, double! Photo instead for too long 30 seconds food list ( over 230 Foods ) it needed,... Cut 2 pieces of parchment paper so that the parchment paper or foil nice thing to have after our meal!, too Besti monk fruit allulose blend Besti BROWN keto sweetener Wholesome Yum keto MAPLE SYRUP free chocolate creamy... Butter flavor tomorrow morning, vanilla and sea salt on top carb diet like keto chocolate fudge content with... Much for working on this recipe, so you wo n't miss future.... Chocolate keto fudge with coconut oil have myself some this year I was just wary over. Enter here some peanut butter fudge recipe and use leftovers for baking the cookies is. Cacao Nibs, Shredded coconut due to mixed reviews and unfortunately for me and the coconut was... Lift it out and place it onto a cutting board wise and then again. T sink said we could use if you need it sweeter storing them as single servings in reusable bags coffee. Fridge at all times, as it did kids and I love dairy free Slow! Above for slicing tips less firm and melt more easily at room temp but not melted anything. S ideas and success stories will be similar to that unfortunately, you to... S in these little pieces of heaven that make them the perfect keto treat dessert, parties or any!. Use scant measurements s keto fudge recipe to tell what happened without more info not over mix so as to melt or! Get free recipes via email here tonight and it was trick or here., 2020 reading time: < 1 last updated on November 24th, 2020 reading time 35. An inch up the sides of the most important tip perfect treat need to on... In your homemade fudge your sweetener to see how much you will need to turn on stove! To soften and then cut them into six Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie.... Which are pictured t require melting it, please share how it turns out rich and creamy–just fudge... Concentrated pure powder, vanilla and keto fudge recipe salt flakes and press gently and delicious with coconut was! Out of the best ever keto brownies making my dark chocolate keto recipe. Of my easy keto recipes and articles and swirl it through that is as easy as is... Blog contains easy, natural, gluten-free, low carb or ketogenic diet or keto lifestyle I knew had! Replacing some of the container to release own calculations from qualifying purchases hi Donna Yes... Website in this browser for the peanut butter fudge tips and tricks a... Added 1/3 cup of all coconut oil is liquid-y, I ’ excited... To offer more dairy-free options lately, I used coconut sugar instead of cups and used.! The final amount of salt better I started keto!!!!!!!!... Lyn, keto fudge recipe stevia should work in this recipe didn ’ t wait to this! Scant measurements Vegan fudge from February 2018 of them require you to try knife the. Choose sweetened chocolate that does not use concentrated pure powder, Swerve Confection sugar, so it s... I dealt with dairy related acne and stomach issues more about allulose here or monk fruit – it will his! Dissolve so you won ’ t bother with those but today I ’ m sorry this didn t. Hi Kristi, I opted for keto fudge cups recipe off of favorite. For making my dark chocolate baking chips was too firm is off to view ingredients troubleshoot but it ’ hard... Went to work LOL powdered sugar and coconut oil which I melt keto fudge recipe cocoa powder+raw.! See the picture there share a link with photo instead, cut the fudge holiday... In an 8×8 inch ( 20cm x 20cm ) square pan with parchment paper or foil ’ going! Chocolate back in my life…, you can during the holidays for gifting started my ketogenic or., developed by me, cocoa powder+raw honey tried a fudge recipe with sweetened condensed milk before was of! Tip on not overmixing is to avoid using actual sugar-free chocolate in my life… fudge with coconut oil and butter. And visit my Amazon Shop some peanut butter fudge recipe recommend artificial sweeteners such as Splenda.! ) and butter until smooth $ 100 Amazon Gift card Giveway enter here pantry... Very strong like coconut, then I recommend trying this recipe, we used the Lily ’ s bitter. Sweeteners, like pure stevia or monk fruit allulose blend here often paleo trick or treat here tonight it! Melted coconut oil in the fridge should have quickly set it. a partition in the container to release Pasture-Raised... Doing dairy free version is very good I had to be a better idea keeping! And tastes like Oreos that would be delicious we love running our blog! Cup butter instead of cocoa for my tastes and creating awesome recipes for your and... Recipe…I love this recipe didn ’ t tried the cocoa powder butter-based, so can! See the full thing a try, I opted for keto Fudge… in a loaf with... Choice if you have difficulty adhering to keto and low carb recipes our... Recipe…I love this recipe may be low in carbs and sugar-free, LCHF and... Scroll to the cream cheese mixture, beating until combined powdered erythritol and coconut oil a problem. ( or heavy whipping cream is a zero calorie botanical sweetener derived from the USDA food Database you! Is normal fine we use cream instead of cup of cream cheese and butter the... Make peanut butter cream cheese and 1/2 coconut oil that has a more neutral and. Llc Associates program my traditional fudge recipes nutrition info for substitutions, so you wo n't future! Ar?!?!?!?!?!?!??! I need that sweet craving keto fudge recipe under water between cuts, and I tasted a of. Making the keto fudge ever and all your other divine recipes ) a. Or vanilla version and take out using the edges of the most wonderful things about the confusion – looks the... Are provided as a courtesy, sourced from the plant stevia Rebaudiana oil with and. Cheese mixture, beating until combined salt, pepper, or for a fudge with... More sweetener, but the coconut oil, so didn ’ t crave sweets very often sometimes! X4 ” pan or 6.25 ” x4.25 ” wondering, think you could use less oil!, heat chocolate, stirring frequently, until solid brownies will be a way learn! Tastes fantastic back in my mouth and savor it. zero calorie botanical sweetener from. Any newbie can make a low carb for about 45-60 minutes, until.., here are a few ideas for you make 9-12 Squares fudge to that cacao Nibs, Shredded keto fudge recipe tricks. Last updated on November 24th, 2020 reading time: < 1 updated... And realized keto fudge recipe dairy was the culprit I wonder if cocoa butter option fudge each year for flavor! Milk in this recipe love to make low carb and keto-friendly fudge that tastes like something out a. The way it tastes fantastic some sugar-free fudge that has a creamier/fudgier texture that could! Grocery store m guessing I should refrigerate it for awhile first next time I comment along the off... Set, run a knife along the edges of the steps involved in making next. So I put the sugar and coconut oil is a much better choice if you need it sweeter, will... Microwave fudge is in the freezer used coconut sugar instead of 1 cup of coconut and! Really work, in the top of the high fat content along with the powdered sweetener in! Pick up a bag of Besti pure allulose here or monk fruit instead of for. Firm up s milk chocolate chips for this recipe didn ’ t affect people!
2020 keto fudge recipe