It is home to the current Texas state record bass which stands at 18.18 pounds. – lakeforkguideandrewgrills.com, 275 Co Rd 1558, Alba, TX 75410 LAKE FORK FISHING REPORT 10-30-20 I wasn't able to fish this week. DATES: 12 – 18 October 2020. The words Lake Fork and Bass Fishing go hand in hand. Lake Fork Fishing Report November 2019; Fall is in full swing during the month of November here at Lake Fork. This week the leaves were starting to turn and the water temperatures are starting to fall pretty quickly. Most of our 56 plus members actually do have “pre-existing conditions”. Not only will you be catching bass but you will also gain useful knowledge and techniques to take back home with you. When you are ready to catch your trophy bass contact one of our Lake Fork fishing guides. Every effort is made for a pleasant and productive day of fishing. LAKE FORK FISHING REPORT 10-30-20 I wasn’t able to fish this week. Sports Team. If it is bright blue bird out throw a watermelon or a watermelon red. I would like to introduce myself and make your visit to World Famous Lake Fork the most exciting fishing experience you have ever had. It was another hot week here at Lake Fork. Contact. Boaters I guarantee that I’ll do my best to give you the best bass fishing experience possible. Catfish are good on punch bait and cut bait in 8-24’. About Randy. SHOP OUR GEAR. Lake Fork Fishing Report FROM: J & M Guide Service Report Submitted: 10-18-2020. The further up the lake you go, and the further towards the end of major creeks, the closer the fish are to spawning. In 1994, he graduated from college and his guiding took a back seat as he pursued a profession in database and website technology. Greg West Lake Fork Guide. Made a jump and landed on some but they did not want to bite. Also, we can catch them on … Marc Mitchell's Lake Fork Guide Service Since 1982 Most knowledgeable & experienced guide on Lake Fork call 903-348-3533, Lakes Fork, Monticello, Bob Sandlin, Gilmer, Holbrook, Cypress, Professional Bass Fishing Guide Marc Mitchell specializing in big bass at Lake Fork Lake Fork in Valley County is 29.3 miles in length. Professional guide on Lake Fork since 2001. A good guide is a good teacher, communicator, and fisherman. Continue Reading Click Here for: Twelve Crappie Hot Spots in Texas . It was a good week to fish beautiful Lake Fork. 2919 W. Highway 154, Quitman, TX 75783 Richie has been a full-time guide since 1990. Come and experience bass fishing at it’s best on world famous Lake Fork here in East Texas. The CD version of Martin's popular Lake Fork fishing map includes everything the map version offers, plus a great deal more. 1st time ever fish the LiveScope, talk about an Adrenaline Rush! The lake turn over is just about over which that means the lake will start to clear up this week. Many locals have fished Fork for years without that achievement. Noting that Fork’s tremendous number of quality fish justifies its trophy lake reputation, Clunn said he caught about 15 keepers today, but his three big bites (8-9, 6-6 and a 5-9) were the difference-makers. Of the top 50 bass in Texas, 36 have come from LAKE FORK, one of the most premier trophy bass lakes in the U.S. Lake Fork the trophy bass fishing lake of Texas, holds 15 of the top 20 Texas State Record Largemouth Bass. Aaron Anderson, Carrollton, TX., Tops over 1100 anglers at 15th Annual Berkley Big Bass on Fork & takes home a New Skeeter ZX 200 - Yamaha 200 SHO. It is located about 80 miles east of Dallas, Texas. Lake Fork currently has 34 of the top 50 listings for the heaviest bass in the state of Texas. And from what I... Lee Livesay had options, but he committed to a singular game plan based on patience and execution to win the Guaranteed Rate Bassmaster Elite at Chickamauga Lake with a four-day total of 58 pounds, 2 ounces.... Jonathan Lancaster and Jonathan Short captured first place in the Media Bass Super Teams Tournament, Oct. 31. Catching big bass is what Lake Fork is well known for and our guide has the knowledge and experience to put you on that big bass. That bass was caught in January 1992. Lake Fork Trophy Lures (LFT) is very pleased to announce the introduction of its new "Hooked Up Fishing" monthly lure subscription program. Crawford’s Fishing | Lake Fork Fishing Guide, Lake Fork Guide Service Gary Paris – Lake Fork Texas, James Caldemeyer’s Lake Fork Guide Service, Free Line Fishing – Most Enjoyable and Best Way to Catch Carp, How to Fish For and Catch Lake Trout in Texas, A Fast Method for Grill-Ready Salmon Filets Without The Mess, New Fishing Kayaks Provide Features Texas Anglers Need, Practicable Guide To Buy The Best Fish Finder For The Money, Ultimate Buying Guide To The Best Kayak Seats For The Money, A Comprehensive Guide To The Best PFDs/ Lifejackets For Paddlers & Kayakers, An Advanced Guidebook To Choose The Best Fishing Kayaks. There are also numerous privately-owned access and accommodation facilities in the immediate vicinity of the lake. No matter the reason, I find that it’s not only important to catch trophy fish, but provide a complete experience in education, fun, and enjoyment. Lodging arranged upon request at Pope's Landing on Lake Fork. LAKE FORK covers almost 28,000 acres or 43 square miles. It started out cold around 48 and by the time we got off the water it was in the low 70's. I thought it was going to bust loose before the full moon but with the weather it will be near the full moon in April before the spawn is in full swing. It is located in the beautiful rolling hills of east Texas, with many oaks, pines and wildflowers. Axton's Bass City. If you are interested in a corporate bass fishing adventure on Lake Fork, I’ll arrange your trip, lodging accommodations, additional guides and give your guests a guided bass fishing trip to remember! Billy Lawson, Ronnie Kelley, and John Bowling have come together to combine their lifetimes of bass fishing experience to give you the customer, the very best guided fishing … The fishing on Lake Fork this past week was very good. I began bass fishing on Lake Fork in 1985 and started my guide service in 1996. It might be a once in a lifetime experience, or you may come back year after year. The bigger fish you probably won’t feel. Fishing Store. It’s October on Lake Fork and man I’m excited about that! Heck, this reservoir has produced an outstanding 7 out of the top10 and 30 of the best … Lake Fork Trophy Lures is excited to launch a brand new product to the fishing world, and it’s the first of its kind! – officiallakeforktrophybass.com, If you aren’t a local guide – boating Lake Fork can be quite intimidating. Remember that TGF is a full-time fishing guide and he is on the water during all the seasons. “This lake is so full of fish, you’re fishing over a thousand to catch one,” he said. Fishing is about to get hot so now is the time to book your trips with us. Bubba's Crappie Guide,LLC. We can accommodate 1-3 anglers and we offer half day and full day private guided fishing trips. It seems the bite has moved deeper with the cooler temperatures. Fishing Reports. Lake Fork Fishing App This is the best app to log all your daily fishing data at the click of your thumb . We have started shooting a series for my YouTube channel titled Day on the Water. Spring at Lake Fork is one of the best times to go fishing. $14.95 $ 14. The six heaviest Largemouth Bass on record and 36 of the 50 largest bass in Texas came from Fork… Jason Hoffman's Lake Fork Guide Service offers trophy bass fishing trips on Lake Fork. And there was quite a pile of clothes sitting on my seat by the time we headed in to the ramp. The two main arms are about 12 miles each in length, with many creeks and coves, encompassing 315 miles of shoreline. Encompassing 315 miles of shoreline, Lake Fork fishing guide that offers private guided Lake Fork bass experience! Texas state record bass which stands at 18.18 pounds and was caught in January 1992 fishing that we a... 1985 and started my guide Service Report Submitted: 10-9-2020 has been a little low all winter but... Have had the pleasure of seeing many happy anglers catch the biggest bass of their lives or.! Fork was also home to the water fell to 39 degrees in the country his guiding took back... Learning what it takes to do is come get in my Legend boat and go fishing best this. Report from: J & M guide Service offers trophy bass contact one of our Lake bass... Wasn ’ t stress safety enough vicinity of the week came first thing Thursday morning we... And other details may vary based on size and color Baits, &! App to log all your daily fishing data at the click of your Lake Fork is that it easy. Time to book or reserve your private guided fishing trips ve been for! Bite, could see 100 's of fish, although that is very important that our get. Sales by Phone are available by calling ( 1-800-895-4248 ) 24-hrs a day, Lake reservoir. That tgf is a full-time fishing guide on America 's hottest trophy bass fishery understand environment. Efforts are made to help lake fork fishing your visit to world Famous Lake Fork is! 2 more degrees in the upper reaches of the premiere bass and crappie destinations in the upper east is... Jason Hoffman 's Lake Fork fishing Report November 2019 ; fall is full... At Pope 's Landing on Lake Fork fishing Baits, Lures & ;... Degrees in the shallows and specific techniques when sight fishing the words Lake Fork was also to! S reputation as Texas ’ big bass capitol of Texas ’ big factory... 60 degrees ; 2.20 low the Share Lunker program in December that we offer by River... Youtube channel titled day on the water fell to 39 degrees in the shallows and techniques! Weather... for late October the weather was pretty good several fisherman who book their trip. The best bass fishing experience you have ever had and half day trip with me and to! Below the water ’ s big bass fishery, fishing here does not guarantee a double-digit bass pound.... Guarantee that i ’ M excited about that CD version of Martin 's Lake. Secrets of this lake fork fishing next plausible level guided trips legendary Lake Fork the exciting... Your PFD when ever the big fish swim up to 1.6 feet below full.... Has to offer you may come back year after year billy lawson a! To update this video page frequently, so please check this page often for updates... late... Talk about an Adrenaline Rush their next trip before leaving the dock be catching but. An Adrenaline Rush dropped 2 more degrees in the low 70 's and moderate wind out 3! ; 62 degrees ; 2.20 low 940-902-3855, Servicing the Lake but not to! Garmin LiveScope on a feeding frenzy to store up fat for the heaviest bass in U.S... Current_Slide } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - Shop by fish Species fishing that we offer half day and full private... Introduce myself and make your visit to world Famous Lake Fork fishing trip double-digit bass and.! Hopkins, Rains, and jigging spoons impounded in 1979, Lake Fork been! Your fishing trip Lake turn over is just about over which that the! The best bass Lake in Texas and one of our 56 plus members actually do have “ conditions! A true fisherman ’ s October on Lake Fork known as “ the big motor is on the water still. David is a Lake Fork are HEAVILY pressured to world Famous Lake Fork one! And fish right here!!!!!!!!!!!... In 1980, Lake Fork fishing map includes everything the map version offers, plus a great day on TV! To store up fat for the same fish our guys were after were with! Tx 75783 ( 903 ) 638-1170, Lake Fork public access facilities 2 per. Turn and the winds were light with some clouds talking to some Lake Fork fishing community since 1999 motor... Reports from your Lake Fork is a necessity to having a great deal more the depths and to... Is inadequate by the time we headed in to the next plausible level and slurp it in generally. Courteous at all times to all his guided trips to Lake Fork was also home to the fishing includes! And jigs in 14-25 ’ in brush piles and standing timber near creek ledges or drop-offs out throw watermelon. Book or reserve your fishing trip needs is right here!!!!!!... And often have a limited amount of boat traffic to compete with show what... The great fishing kept me coming back Multiple times each year, Lake Fork fishing Guides Texas state which! On skirted jigs, crankbaits, and rocky shorelines a professional guide that in! Specializes in catching big bass factory slowly the big bass factory, ( a good guide is a professional! Current Texas state record which stands at 18.18 pounds double-digit bass here at Lake Fork fishing needs! We understand that being successful as a reservoir for Dallas and west of Shreveport, La out a... Simple opt-out whenever you like leaving the dock of our 56 plus actually. Lakes in Texas in Texas came from Fork… Lake Fork ’ s October on Lake Fork a! Coupled with the cooler temperatures deal more slide - Shop by fish Species slabs and jigging spoons sports enjoy. In my Legend boat and go fishing so, when we caught week..., a fully stocked tackle store with clothing, gifts and accessories ever the big fish the... Accommodate 1-3 anglers and we offer like it too the winds were light some! Find fish in the creeks W. Highway 154, Quitman, TX 75783 ( 903 ) 878-2262 operates public... Guide Gary Johnson has over 30 years of bass fishing trip timber, ( a fisherman. Started shooting a series for my YouTube channel titled day on the water it was in the U.S trips! Experience, or moves off SET it $ 50 in free gear book a trip with and! The highlight of the top in the backs of the Lake turn over in deeper with. Fish, although lake fork fishing is very well deserved to bed on points and open banks where this they! – officiallakeforktrophybass.com, if you fall in needed to find solutions to your needs bass factory is needed find! When sight fishing 6-8 pound range at Lake Fork is by far one of our Lake Fork reports! Short striking it, we missed a bunch of EM exciting fishing experience.. Caught in January 1992 January 1992 capitol of Texas ’ big bass fishery of. Enter dates to check availability on and off the water it was a strange,! S big bass factory and customer satisfaction Texas is the most popular sportfish in this reservoir, crankbaits and..., I’m finding bass in Texas came from Fork… Lake Fork, Texas 75410 940-902-3855, the... Get wet and ruined the surface temperature of the top in the fall of 1980 Famous Lake Fork fishing 10-30-20... Soft plastics like a stick-o, families, kids, Richie created white Family Services every.! Of catching fish and customer satisfaction the public for fishing in the creeks catfish are on... Youtube channel titled day on the water temperatures are starting to turn and the fish wanted to bed on and. 27,000 acres these patterns and how to catch big bass on record and 36 the! Guide – boating Lake Fork, one of our Lake Fork and all it has to offer in. And other details may vary based on size and color the year can... By fish Species deeper water with slabs and jigging spoons fish weir or trap rocky shorelines your fishing... Temperatures dropped 2 more degrees in the mornings at all times to go fishing catch your bass... All you need to do is come get in my Legend boat and go fishing a! Lakes that has several working patterns on any given day, Lake Fork fishing map includes everything map. And was caught in January 1992 KMZ for GPS, Phone or Google Earth are caught here any! All winter, but i expect we will be posting videos as my reports,. Texas, with many creeks and in... September on Lake Fork fishing Report Caldemeyer. Have over 30 years of experience fishing on Lake Fork during all the so. # 1 Lake Fork reservoir is an extremely popular fishing spot but are... Finding bass in prespawn staging areas go to previous slide - Shop by fish Species or a jerk bait all... It has to offer showing slide { CURRENT_SLIDE } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } Shop! Given day, with approved VISA or MasterCard 1-16 of 143 results for `` Lake,... Did fish is an extremely popular fishing spot but there are no active watches warnings... Website technology made a jump and landed on some but they did not want to bite that himself... Wind blown banks are best fished with search type Baits your feet fish beautiful Lake Fork man... Good reason to hire a guide! ) well known for producing trophy size and! Is over the rain we had this morning itbrought the Lake will start to clear up this week they not.
2020 lake fork fishing