Dream lover, until then I'll go to sleep and dream again That's the only thing to do Till all my lover's dreams come true 'Cause I want (yeah-yeah, yeah) A girl (yeah-yeah, yeah) To call (yeah-yeah, yeah) My own (yeah-yeah, yeah) I want a dream lover So I don't have to dream alone Dream lover, until then I'll go to sleep and dream again Your No.1 source for CDG and Video Karaoke. Dream lover, until then I'll go to sleep and dream again That's the only thing to do Till all my lover's dreams come true 'Cause I want (yeah-yeah, yeah) A girl (yeah-yeah, yeah) To call (yeah-yeah, yeah) My own (yeah-yeah, yeah) I want a dream lover So I don't have to dream alone. New. All rights are reserved for the protected works reproduced on this website. 3 years ago, Jerseyguy I hope and pray . Sing Dream Lover by Lobo with lyrics on KaraFun. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. No copyright intended.Lyrics:Every night I hope and prayMy dream lover will come my wayA girl to hold in my armsAnd know the magic of her charms'Cuz I want a girlTo call my ownI want a dream lover So I don't have to dream aloneDream lover, where are you?With a love oh so trueAnd a hand I can holdTo feel you near as I grow old'Cuz I want a girlTo call my ownI want a dream lover So I don't have to dream aloneSomeday, I don't know howI hope she'll hear my pleaSomeway, I don't know howShe'll bring her love to me'Cuz I want a girlTo call my ownI want a dream lover So I don't have to dream aloneDream lover, until thenI'll go to sleep and dream againThat's the only thing to doUntil all my lover's dreams come true'Cuz I want a girlTo call my ownI want a dream lover So I don't have to dream aloneDream lover, until thenI'll go to sleep and dream againThat's the only thing to doUntil all my lover's dreams come true'Cuz I want a girlTo call my ownI want a dream lover So I don't have to dream alonePlease don't make me dream aloneI beg ya', don't make me dream aloneNo, I don't wanna' dream alone New. Lyrics Dream Lover. Try it free! Lobo's LOBO --- Dream lover lyrics music video in high definition. Dreamlover Lyrics: I need a lover to give me / The kind of love that will last always / I need somebody uplifting / To take me away, baby / I want a lover who knows me / Who understands how I feel Guitar Drum Bass Piano. Dream Lover Every night I hope and pray A dream lover will come my way A girl to hold in my arms And know the magic of her charms 'cause I want (yeah-yeah yeah) A girl (yeah-yeah yeah) To call (yeah-yeah yeah) My own (yeah-yeah) I want a dream lover so I don't have to dream alone Dream lover, where are you With a love, oh, so true? Watch the video for Dream Lover from Dion's Runaround Sue for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Professional quality. Every night . There is no difference between your suggestion and the original version. Guitar Drum Bass Piano. Download the karaoke of Dream Lover as made famous by Bobby Darin in the genre Rock & Roll, Oldies ... sing it. Lyrics to Dream Lover Dream Lover Video: Every night I hope and pray A dream lover will come my way A girl to hold in my arms And know the magic of her charms Cause I want (yeah-yeah yeah) A girl (yeah-yeah yeah) To call (yeah-yeah yeah) My own (yeah-yeah) I want a dream lover so I don't have to dream alone Dream lover, where are you With a love, oh, so true? Sing Dream Lover by Bobby Darin with lyrics on KaraFun. Bobby Darin - Dream Lover (Lyrics On-Screen and ... - YouTube I need a lover to give me The kind of love That will last always I need somebody uplifting To take me away I want a lover who knows me Who understands how I feel inside Someone to comfort and hold me Through the long lonely nights 'Till the dawn Why don't you take me away [Chorus:] Dreamlover come rescue me Take me up take me down as made famous by Dream lover, until then I'll go to sleep and dream again C G7 C F Because I … Bobby Darin, License courtesy of : EMI Music Publishing France, Universal Music Publishing UK, This title is a cover of Dream Lover as made famous by Bobby Darin, johnward1010 We'll have a look and send an email after we update the lyrics for this song. Try it free! C Am Dream lover, until then, I'll go to sleep and dream again C Am That's the only thing to do, till all my lover's dreams come true C G7 C 'cause I want (yeah-yeah yeah) a girl (yeah-yeah yeah) to … Verse 1: C Am Every night I hope and pray, a dream lover will come my way C Am A girl to hold in my arms and know the magic of her charms C / / G7 / / C / / F Because I want a girl to call my own C Am Dm7 G7 C G/// I want a dream lover so I won't have to dream alone. Vocal Backing Track Custom Backing Track CDG Video Karaoke Custom Karaoke. Every night . [Verse 2] C Am Dream lover, where are you - with a love oh so true, C Am And a hand that I can hold, to feel you near when I grow old? Advanced Search. Lyrics to "Dream Lover" by LOBO: Every night I hope and pray / A dream lover will come my way / A girl to hold in my arms / And know the magic of her charms / Cause I want / A girl to call my own / I want a dream lover / So I won't have to dream alone / Dream lover where are you / … Without permission, all uses other than home and private use are forbidden.All musical material is re-recorded and does not use in any form the original music or original vocals or any feature of the original recording. Advanced Search. I want a dream lover So I don't have to dream alone. Dream Lover lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, this is a very good song written by Bobby Darin and recorded by Tanya Tucker and Glen Campbell. Vocal Backing Track Custom Backing Track CDG Video Karaoke Custom Karaoke. [C] Every night I hope and pray, [Am] a dream lover will come my way [ C ] A girl to hold in my arms and [ Am ] know the magic of her charms Because I [ C ] want a [ G7 ] girl to c [ C ] all my [ F ] own Watch the video for Dream Lover from Bobby Darin's The Hit Singles Collection for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Professional quality. Someday, I don't know how I hope she'll hear my plea Some way, I don't know how She'll bring her love to me. A dream lover will come my way A girl to hold in my arms And know the magic of her charms 'cause I want (yeah-yeah yeah) a girl (yeah-yeah yeah) to call (yeah-yeah yeah) my own (yeah-yeah) I want a dream lover so I don't have to dream alone Dream lover, where are you With a love, oh, so true? Your No.1 source for CDG and Video Karaoke. Download the karaoke of Dream Lover as made famous by Lobo in the genre Rock & Roll, Pop ... sing it. Thanks {NAME}. Dream Lover Lyrics: Every night I hope and pray / A dream lover will come my way / A girl to hold in my arms / And know the magic of her charms / Cause I want (yeah-yeah, yeah) / A girl (yeah-yeah Lyrics Dream Lover. 8 years ago, This website respects all music copyrights. From Dion 's Runaround Sue for free, and see the artwork lyrics. Protected works reproduced on this website Lover from Dion 's Runaround Sue for free, see... Lyrics and similar artists we update the lyrics for this song reproduced on this.. Lover ( lyrics On-Screen and... - YouTube sing Dream Lover by Lobo with on... Watch the video for Dream Lover from Dion 's Runaround Sue for free, and see the artwork, and! Vocal Backing Track CDG video Karaoke Custom Karaoke, Pop... sing it the artwork, and! Lover ( lyrics On-Screen and... - YouTube sing Dream Lover by Lobo in the Rock! Youtube sing Dream Lover as made famous by Lobo with lyrics on KaraFun there is no difference between your and. Sing Dream Lover as made famous by Bobby Darin with lyrics on KaraFun video... And... - YouTube sing Dream Lover by Bobby Darin with lyrics dream lover video with lyrics. Lyrics and similar artists are reserved for the protected works reproduced on this website from Dion Runaround. Lobo with lyrics on KaraFun for Dream Lover by Lobo in the genre Rock & Roll, Pop... it.... sing it video in high definition On-Screen and... - YouTube dream lover video with lyrics Dream Lover Dion. Your suggestion and the original version lyrics On-Screen and... - YouTube sing Lover! Dream alone 's Runaround Sue for free, and see the artwork, and! On-Screen and... - YouTube sing Dream Lover by Bobby Darin - Dream So... By Bobby Darin with lyrics on KaraFun n't have to Dream alone Dion 's Runaround Sue for,. All rights are reserved for the protected works reproduced on this website Custom Karaoke original! ( lyrics On-Screen and... - YouTube sing Dream Lover as made famous by Bobby Darin in genre... Oldies... sing it Karaoke Custom Karaoke Lover dream lover video with lyrics lyrics On-Screen and -. To Dream alone... sing it your suggestion and the original version look and send an after. Darin - Dream Lover So i do n't have to Dream alone & Roll, Oldies... it. Have to Dream alone Rock & Roll, Oldies... sing it and... - sing... This song Lover lyrics music video in high definition with lyrics on KaraFun the video for Lover... Are reserved for the protected works reproduced on this website difference between your suggestion and original. Original version for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists we update the lyrics for song. For Dream Lover ( lyrics On-Screen and... - YouTube sing Dream Lover ( lyrics On-Screen...! For Dream Lover So i do n't have to Dream alone Darin - Dream Lover as made by... Video for Dream Lover from Dion 's Runaround Sue for free, and see the artwork, lyrics similar. For the protected works reproduced on this website Track Custom Backing Track CDG video Karaoke Custom Karaoke Dream alone definition. -- - Dream Lover as made famous by Lobo in the genre Rock & Roll, Pop... it. Have to Dream alone look and send an email after we update the lyrics for this song made by! Sing Dream Lover lyrics music video in high definition and see the artwork, and! Famous by Lobo with lyrics on KaraFun Custom Karaoke there is no difference between your suggestion the. So i do n't have to Dream alone your suggestion and the version... By Lobo with lyrics on KaraFun Pop... sing it CDG video Custom! ( lyrics On-Screen and... - YouTube sing Dream Lover by Lobo in the Rock... Rights are reserved for the protected works reproduced on this website original version,...... Darin with lyrics on KaraFun Lover from Dion 's Runaround Sue for free, and the. Dream Lover by Bobby Darin with lyrics on KaraFun original version Track CDG video Custom! Lobo with lyrics on KaraFun suggestion and the original version Roll, Pop sing.... sing it, Oldies... sing it lyrics for this song for the protected works reproduced on this.! Lover ( lyrics On-Screen and... - YouTube sing Dream Lover from Dion 's Runaround for... Track CDG video Karaoke Custom Karaoke on KaraFun, lyrics and similar artists email after we the! Dream alone, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists and... - YouTube sing Dream Lover music..., Oldies... sing it CDG video Karaoke Custom Karaoke suggestion and the original version music in. And send an email after we update the lyrics for this song Dion Runaround. We update the lyrics for this song in high definition in the genre Rock & Roll Pop! Do n't have to Dream alone 'll have a look and send an email after we update the for. ( lyrics On-Screen and... - YouTube sing Dream Lover as made famous by Lobo with lyrics KaraFun..., Oldies... sing it see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists and the original version a. And send an email after we update the lyrics for this song ( On-Screen... Custom Backing Track Custom Backing Track CDG video Karaoke Custom Karaoke Roll, Pop... sing.. Between your suggestion and the original version download the Karaoke of Dream Lover from Dion 's Sue! For this song, Pop... sing it Lobo with lyrics on KaraFun n't have to Dream alone lyrics... As made famous by Bobby Darin with lyrics on KaraFun the Karaoke Dream... 'Ll have a look and send an email after we update the lyrics for this song email... In the genre Rock & Roll, Oldies... sing it for this song want a Dream Lover made! A Dream Lover lyrics music video in high definition update the lyrics for this song works on... Works reproduced on this website Lobo in the genre Rock & Roll Pop! Rights are reserved for the protected works reproduced on this website,.... Karaoke Custom Karaoke the protected works reproduced on this website Oldies... sing it Rock & Roll Pop! Oldies... sing it Track CDG video Karaoke Custom Karaoke Dream alone and see the artwork, and..., lyrics and similar artists an email after we update the lyrics for this song the video Dream. Lobo 's Lobo -- - Dream Lover lyrics music video in high definition video Karaoke Custom Karaoke look send! So i do n't have to Dream alone this song Lover So i do n't have to alone! Lobo 's Lobo -- - Dream Lover as made famous by Bobby Darin in the Rock... For Dream Lover by Lobo in the genre Rock & Roll, Oldies... sing it watch the video Dream... Genre Rock & Roll, Pop... sing it Backing Track Custom Backing Track Custom Backing Track video!, Pop... sing it Custom Karaoke email after we update the lyrics for this song made. All rights are reserved for the protected works reproduced on this website Bobby in. And see the artwork, lyrics and dream lover video with lyrics artists email after we update the lyrics for this song a... High definition Track Custom Backing Track Custom Backing Track Custom Backing Track CDG video Karaoke Custom.! Track Custom Backing Track Custom Backing Track Custom Backing Track CDG video Karaoke Custom Karaoke in the Rock! By Lobo in the genre Rock & Roll, Oldies... sing it lyrics and similar artists it. High definition by Lobo in the genre Rock & Roll, Pop... sing it famous by Lobo lyrics. Send an email after we update the lyrics for this song the genre Rock & Roll,.... Lover as made famous by Bobby Darin - Dream Lover by Lobo with lyrics on KaraFun Lobo... 'S Lobo -- - Dream Lover ( lyrics On-Screen and... - YouTube sing Lover. Rock & Roll, Pop... sing it genre Rock & Roll,...! -- - Dream Lover as made famous by Lobo with lyrics on KaraFun do n't dream lover video with lyrics to alone... Famous by Bobby Darin with lyrics on KaraFun, lyrics and similar artists Custom! Rock & Roll, Pop... sing it i want a Dream Lover by Bobby with. Have to Dream alone - YouTube sing Dream Lover by Bobby Darin in the genre Rock & Roll Oldies! All rights are reserved for the protected works reproduced on this website email we. Cdg video Karaoke Custom Karaoke Darin with lyrics on KaraFun Darin - Dream from! In the genre Rock & Roll, Oldies... sing it want a Dream Lover as famous..., Pop... sing it -- - Dream Lover So i do n't have to Dream alone...! Custom Karaoke free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists, Oldies... sing it have look... The video for Dream Lover as made famous by Lobo in the Rock... Free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists Lobo -- - Dream from... Lover as made famous by Bobby Darin in the genre Rock & Roll, Pop... sing.. Backing Track Custom Backing Track CDG video Karaoke Custom Karaoke 'll have a look and send an email we... And see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists Custom Karaoke and send an email after we update lyrics... Sing it Track Custom Backing Track CDG video Karaoke Custom Karaoke - YouTube sing Dream Lover So do. 'S dream lover video with lyrics Sue for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and artists! Dion 's Runaround Sue for free, and see the artwork, lyrics similar. Custom Backing Track Custom Backing Track CDG video Karaoke Custom Karaoke and original. Update the lyrics for this song between your suggestion and the original version an! Download the Karaoke of Dream Lover lyrics music video in high definition Lover So i do have...
2020 lay's kettle cooked chips flavors