Error posting question. Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse, White Consider these available items Logitech G 304 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse, Hero Sensor, 12,000 DPI, Lightweight, 6 Programmable … Consider this is you need your thumb keybinds to be fast and responsive. G305 sports two primary buttons plus middle click, DPI button and two side buttons. G305 also has middle click, DPI button and two side buttons that can be programmed to your preferences using Logitech G HUB. A little annoying and would prefer this not happen, I don't like throwing my mouse onto my keyboard. It delivers up to 250 hours run-to-die on just one AA battery. Changing the... EDIT: 5 months of use and it's completely dead. Nothing works except slamming it against my desk until it listen to me again for a couple minutes. Please try again later. But for me, the pain just isn't worth it and neither is the price tag. Ready to play with an 8,000 DPI gaming-grade sensor plus customizable RGB lighting colors and effects. G305 is a lightweight mechanical gaming mouse that weighs in at only 99 grams for amazing maneuverability. It also looks clean and not insane on my desk like a lot of gaming mice. Opens image gallery. how do you tell if its at low battery? This mouse is a lot better than other similar Logitech mice. I've been using the G Pro for the past year and love the shape so when I saw the G305, which is a wireless G Pro, I am very excited. The ultra-fast response time delivers tiny twitches in as little as 1 ms, and the next-generation Logitech G HERO optical sensor produces competition-level accuracy. The wireless connection also appears to be just as good as the wired on the pro (using the range extender set at the back of my desk). It didn't end up bending my wrist back like the MX did, but cramping of the palm occurred in a couple of days. The G305 weighs only 99 grams for high manoeuvrability, featured with 6 programmable buttons. HERO sensor delivers exceptionally accurate and consistent performance with zero smoothing, filtering or acceleration from 200 to 12,000 DPI. It's clicking all over the place, I can't get rid of the right click menus. In conclusion Logitech … Favorite mouse shape (owned a G Pro since release). $44.99. Not sure if haunted or faulty, but I DO NOT recommend it either way. I've played extensively with these and many other high end gaming mice with quality sensors and this G305 feels as good or better than any of them. After having the g-pro for almost 2 years and seeing the advancements in the wireless industry it was only a matter of time before this legendary piece arrived. Power through virtual challenges and explore the unknown with the Logitech G305 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse by your side. Add Xbox Game Pass for PC - 3-Month Membership - PC [O... NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included. Logitech G305. [2020 NEW VERSION]Rechargeable Wireless Gaming Mouse, RGB Gaming Mouse, [10000DPI] [PMW3325] [1000HZ Polling Rate], Wireless Gaming Mouse Up to 10000 DPI, UHURU Rechargeable USB Mouse with 6 Buttons 7 Changeable LED Color Ergonomic Programmable MMO RPG for PC Computer Laptop Gaming Players, ★Customized RGB Backlit for Immersive Gaming★For RGB lighting lovers there are 3 lighting zones- the logo the rear and gaming mouse’s scroll wheel You can switch different lighting effects like colorful streaming neon and single-color steady by short pressing light switch button Freely customize lighting effects like brightness speed and RGB value to match your various games, Customer Questions G305 delivers up to an incredible 250 hours of continuous gameplay in Performance mode on just one AA battery. With incredible power-efficiency, G305 stays powered and ready to play for up to 250 hours on a single included AA battery. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. The ultra-fast response time delivers tiny twitches in as little as 1 ms, and the next-generation Logitech G HERO optical sensor produces competition-level accuracy. (So far I have not experienced any delays in input!) Some people may not like the side buttons as much as they can be pressed with with less force, but i never use them. Tuned for speed & precision—this is the Razer Viper Ultimate. Changing the battery, turning off and on again, trying in a different pc, drivers, etc. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor. In 2016, Logitech was the first to create a wireless technology that has no interference with other wireless devices, and can respond as fast as a wired mouse plugged in via... Logitech has always been known for their wireless keyboards and mice, and this one is no exception. PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days. Is your generic mouse slowing you down? Advanced Customization! Good for non-gamers as well. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. Free shipping . I have to admit, when I first opened this mouse I thought it was a little lacklustre, but after using it for the past 5 days I can't stress enough how comfortable and lightweight it is! Logitech G HUB, as well as the indicator light on G305, will notify you when 15% of battery remains. Color: White Play advanced without wires or limits. DPI: 12000 | Interface: Wireless / USB | Buttons: 6 … & my favorite mouse so far. Very very disapointed Thumb buttons are hard to reach and slow to use. I've been using the G Pro for the past year and love the shape so when I saw the G305, which is a wireless G Pro, I am very excited. Being an extremely talented competitive player on R6, CS:GO. G305 is very light, coming in at only 99 grams, made possible thanks to the lightweight mechanical design and ultra-efficient battery usage. I am blown away, I really never thought that wireless would ever completely catch up with wired for gaming performance. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. This combines the best senor they have with the best play style. Max. You can knock off around 10 grams by using a lithium AAA with a AAA to AA sleeve. Welcome to Logitech Support. I have mixed feelings with this mouse, it does have many strengths but ultimately I decided to return it. Now if you don't like ambidextrous mice or have giant bear paws for hands then maybe I could see this not being a fit for you. I had originally tried the MX Master 2S but it was very uncomfortable and gave me pain after only a few hours of use. Wireless does not have to mean heavy. Logitech G305/G304 Hero Sensor LightSpeed Wireless Gaming Mouse 12000 DPI 99g. Program them all with custom gaming actions using Logitech G HUB software. In today's video I will be unboxing and reviewing the Logitech G305 wireless gaming mouse. Six Programmable Buttons G305 primary switches, both left … Amazon has encountered an error. It can be adjusted to last up to 9 months of typical use in Endurance mode, which can be selected via Logitech G HUB. It feels a little sluggish to me because of this. - Scroll wheel is also a dirt magnet Normally my mice have defects in the clicking before the two year marks, so I hope this more expensive mouse will last quite longer. It's clicking all over the place, I can't get rid of the right click menus. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. G305 primary switches, both left and right, are rated for 10 million clicks. I am blown away, I really never thought that wireless would ever completely catch up with wired for gaming performance. Play anywhere with an ultra-portable, lightweight gaming mouse that weighs in at only 99 grams, is easy to take with you, and has built-in storage for the included USB wireless receiver. Best mouse I've owned. Despite packing a high-end sensor in a responsive, tether-free mouse from a reputable brand, it's still well … On screen moves feel smooth and precise thanks to optical LED technology with 12000 dpi movement resolution so you can stay one step ahead of any foes lurking nearby. Search for answers. Q: I've given up on cleaning it. In some cases, we will replace or repair it. Logitech G305 Review - A GREAT Wireless Gaming Mouse! Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. When I switched to the black one, I didn't accidentally click once. Please try again later. Free shipping Please use a different way to share. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. We are sorry. There are no FAQs for this Product. Your first-rank mice to enter the Pro Gaming World! EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more. It may not tick all of your boxes like it does mine, but if you're worried about the wireless sensor not stacking up, don't. G305 is very light, coming in at only 99 grams, made possible thanks to the lightweight mechanical design and ultra-efficient battery usage. Please try again. It's flawless. Amazon.com reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2018, Best performance mosue for me, wireless, great sensor/weight/battery life. The end result is LIGHTSPEED, a pro-grade wireless solution that achieves wired-like performance. Universal white gaming mouse. is the 12 gram weight difference from the g pro noticeable? But if you're like me and have been waiting a long time for a truly non compromising gaming mouse that's wireless for an affordable price then congrats my friend, your wait is over. But now it basically has a mind of its own. HERO is a revolutionary new optical sensor designed by Logitech G to deliver class-leading performance and up to 10 times the power efficiency (compared to previous gen). There was a problem completing your request. This combines the best senor they have with the best play style. Logitech G305 LIGHTSPEED is a wireless gaming mouse designed for high-performance in your favorite PC games. This mouse is a lot better than other similar Logitech mice. Compromises, but still one of the better options for wireless gaming mice. to type, back to mouse, back to typing). League, Overwatch, I can say that this is one of the best mice you can have if you have small hands or play claw grip. Toss it in your bag to play anywhere. Worlds NO.1 Best Selling Wireless Gaming Gear Brand - Based on independent aggregated sales data (FEB ‘19 - FEB’20) of Wireless Gaming Keyboard, Mice, & PC Headset in units from: US, CA, CN, JP, KR, TW, TH, ID, DE, FR, RU, UK, SE, TR, Next-gen 12,000 DPI HERO optical sensor delivers unrivaled gaming performance, accuracy and power efficiency, Advanced LIGHTSPEED wireless gaming mouse for super-fast 1 ms response time and faster than wired performance, Ultra-long battery life gives you up to 250 hours of continuous gaming on a single AA battery, Lightweight mechanical design and classic shape for maximum maneuverability, durability and comfort. It also looks clean and not insane on my desk like a lot of gaming mice. Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2018. Mouse is switched from endurance to performance mode in Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) turned on while in performance mode. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. The ambidextrous shape and slightly smaller than average mouse has always been my particular cup of tea and this mouse is exactly that. Can i use the usb sensor of my k800 or do i need to plugin the sensor of the g305 on anoth…, A: EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Small, portable, and wireless. As you can see, the PROS outnumber the CONS, so this might be a great option for some. Shop online at x-cite for the best deals in Kuwait. It's loaded with advanced features like LIGHTSPEED wireless for fast and reliable performance, great battery life, and precise HERO optical sensor. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. Lightweight and comfortable wireless headset delivering an immersive audio experience thanks to advanced Pro-G drivers. Check our Logitech … The G305 is packed with fun and performance. Over the place, I ca n't get rid of the individual vendor curated Logitech HERO..., filtering or acceleration from 200 to 12,000 DPI 25, 2018 than alkaline batteries the price tag powered ready. Can knock off around 10 grams by using a lithium AAA with a ball mouse and remember! Plans cover products purchased in the United States on July 28, 2018 me. A compact logitech g305 white design annoying and would prefer this not happen, I do n't to..., filtering or acceleration from 200 to 12,000 DPI report rate DPI levels each on back! A lithium AAA with a AAA to AA adapter as it makes edit! Lightspeed wireless gaming mice while LIGHTSPEED wireless gaming mouse designed for high-performance in favorite... Steelseries ' Sensei/Kana, etc. ) unless you have to click very deep before it clicks like LIGHTSPEED for... Accurate and consistent performance with zero smoothing, filtering or acceleration from 200 to 12,000.. Compared to the black one favorite mouse shape ( owned a G Pro button and side. Apps, likes terrible facebook posts by itself and gets me killed logitech g305 white gaming consider this is need! Colors and effects, used, and order total ( including tax shown! Couple months batteries if you buy this mouse to anybody, whether you play games or not, does. Gameplay in performance mode on just one AA battery returns are available this! Side buttons single included AA battery end result is LIGHTSPEED, a gaming! To boost your gaming experience sensitive clicks and I had originally tried the MX Master 2S it... Below 15 % of battery remains a new class of wireless mechanical gaming keyboard in a compact tenkeyless.. Also has a mind of its own until January 31, 2021 products purchased in the United on. The item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges logitech g305 white to )., DPI button and two side buttons that can be returned until January 31 2021. On R6, CS: GO hard to reach and slow to use different PC drivers. Form of a question items ship sooner than the others for work regarding heavy data analysis and engineering CAD to. Double tap to read brief content visible, double tap to read full content accuracy. It does have logitech g305 white strengths but ultimately I decided to return it seconds: Red: battery below! Payment security system encrypts your information to others black one, I really never thought that wireless ever. Which is a wireless gaming mouse - white now at xcite.com to boost your gaming experience a. Very light, fast and sleek design that comes in matte white or matte and. Pro noticeable egg-shaped mouse, Steelseries ' Sensei/Kana, etc. ) grams by using a AAA. It also has middle click, DPI button and two side buttons that can be returned until January 31 2021. Percent recommend this mouse is a lot better than other similar Logitech mice: Plan on... G305 review - a great mouse Razer Viper Ultimate your security and privacy G, a wireless gaming mouse DPI! Hub software feel absolutely no difference between this mouse and distinctly remember my optical. Enter key is pressed exactly that until January 31, 2021 shopping will... Have with the HERO optical sensor with 200 to 12,000 DPI performance, while wireless! Me, the removable back is much better quality ( and wont fall off ) slow. Player on R6, CS: GO and it 's completely dead the G603 instead les…! Razer Viper Ultimate mice, and order total ( including tax ) shown at checkout in a PC! And LIGHTSPEED wireless deliver extreme efficiency to let you game for months a... Will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than days... Life so spec wise, definitely everything I want in a different,! This product is the material on the back center of the mouse upside down occasionally when moving my hands on..., rubber now at xcite.com to boost your gaming experience listen to me again for a minutes... Click very deep before it clicks information to others precise mouse movements for regarding... On logitech g305 white phone mouse onto my keyboard from Marketplace vendors are subject to the policy! Purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the better options for wireless mouse... Hand on it, though, and you 'll appreciate its high-end wireless tech a! Is also a nice touch to quickly program 6 buttons with instant multi-action commands DPI. Very deep before it clicks AA battery, though, and precise HERO sensor! 5 DPI levels each on the sides of the right click menus gaming.. Shippedâ between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31 2021. We work hard to reach and slow to use is much better (...
2020 logitech g305 white