Pour caramel corn into a bowl or onto a tray. 1/2 t baking soda. Sweet, crispy, crunchy. Fold down top of grocery sack and put in microwave. Add sweetened condensed milk, brown sugar, and corn syrup. Servings: 4. 6/13/2010: This pregnancy has turned me into a junk food junkie. Serve warm. Microwave on high for about 1 minute and 30-45 seconds. Once you have the popcorn, we prepare an easy-peasy homemade caramel sauce by heating together butter, brown sugar, and honey (and salt, if using). Scale 1x 2x 3x Ingredients. Keyword: caramel corn. Jun 22, 2013 - I love-making caramel puffcorn! Microwave for another 1-2 minutes. You almost need a blow torch to remove the hardened sugary stuff from your pans. Remove from microwave and shake well. Stir in salt and vanilla and allow to cool until warm, not hot. Cook, uncovered, on … (The peanuts are optional and I have never added them). Stir and cook two additional minutes for chewy popcorn balls. Heat mixture in microwave on high for 2 minutes and remove to stir. Add the baking soda and stir well (mixture will foam). Return to microwave and heat for 2 more minutes until bubbly and slightly thickened. This method yields 5 cups, so you’ll need to do it twice for this recipe. Set excursus. It’s going to start getting thicker after every 4 minutes of microwaving. Remove from the microwave and stir. This microwave caramel popcorn recipe was originally published in June of 2010 and we still make it on the regular at my house! Now that is my kind of caramel corn! Baking Soda. Place the popped popcorn into a large brown paper bag. Good to know! Microwave Caramel Corn. Add butter and wipe constantly until full one and cooking. 1 t vanilla. Best Caramel Corn Recipe. Set aside. Start to finish, this caramel corn takes about 15 minutes to throw together. This is a great recipe for caramel corn. If you like crunchy popcorn balls, cook an additional minute. R ; Return to microwave and cook mixture on HIGH power for 6 to 7 minutes (some have even mentioned 5.5 worked for them). My Secret Tip-you can make your own popcorn in a brown lunch bag. No candy thermometer needed. Combine the popcorn and peanuts in a large brown paper bag. Put popcorn in a paper grocery sack and pour caramel over popcorn. 1/2 c butter. QUICK AND EASY CARAMEL POPCORN. First, melt butter in the microwave. Pour mixture over prepared popcorn . Combine sugar, butter, and corn syrup in a large heat-proof bowl. Combine brown sugar, corn syrup and butter into a microwave safe bowl, be sure the bowl has higher sides, as the mixture will expand and bubble and you don’t want it to overflow in the microwave. Microwave butter, brown sugar and syrup ... High for 1 minute. 15 Minute Microwave Brown Bag Caramel Corn Recipe. Recipes . Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. We love that it comes together quickly and my kiddos have a blast shaking the bag and dancing around the kitchen while doing so! Add maize to a extensive microwave-safe construction. Enjoy. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/173309/classic-caramel-corn Perfect Microwave Caramel – Instructions. It will take you under 10 minutes with few simple ingredients to turn popcorn into this sticky, sweet Microwave Caramel Corn! Combine all ingredients except soda and popped corn in a 1 1/2 to 2-quart microwave safe bowl. Allow to cool. You can find my Microwave Caramel Corn recipe here! Recipe by Shannon 24. Shake well. Microwave Caramel Corn is ridiculously simple to prepare and the best caramel corn recipe ever!My family has been making this easy recipe for over 40 years and it never disappoints. Help is on the way! In a 2-quart casserole dish, or other heatproof glass dish, combine the brown sugar, butter, Microwave Caramel Corn, who knew that was possible? 1 1/2 cubes (3/4 cup) Butter. Step 2: Add in vanilla and baking soda. 3/4 tsp. You will have to see it to believe it but trust me. 1/4 c lt corn syrup. Rain over corn and bend with a rubberized spatula to plane covering. Microwave Caramel Corn. Stir and cook for 2 minutes. Perfect Fall or Thanksgiving snack. 4 quarts Popped Pop Corn (I popped about 1/2 cup kernels) 1 1/2 cup Brown Sugar. Take from modify, broom in maize syrup, seasoning, and hot salt until completely one. How to Make Microwave Nutty Caramel Corn. Microwave 1 1/2 minutes on high; ... minute more, shake again. Muddy Buddies Easy Puppy Chow Recipe . Remove from microwave and stir again. Heat for 3 minutes in the microwave, then take out and stir until well blended. margarine or butter 1/2 teaspoon salt 3 to 4 quarts of popped corn Steps to Make It. Mixture will thicken as it cools. How To Make Caramel Popcorn . In a large microwave safe bowl, microwave butter, sugar, syrup, and salt on high for 21/2 to 3 minutes until bubbling.Remove from microwave and mix in baking soda. Fold twice. In a microwave-safe 1 1/2 quart casserole ... apple liquid and caramels. 1 cup brown sugar (packed) 1/4 cup white corn syrup 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1 Stick (4 oz.) Microwave for 4 minutes. See more ideas about caramel popcorn, microwave caramel popcorn, popcorn recipes. Remove caramel from microwave and stir in vanilla and baking soda. How to Make Microwave Caramel Corn. What should she try next?MICROWAVE APPLE CRISPS!? Step 3: Coat popcorn with caramel and … Place butter in a large microwave safe bowl (not anything plastic, something micro safe glass or ceramic), heat in microwave until melted. Microwave on high for 1 minute. In a casserole dish, or other heat-proof glass dish, combine the brown sugar, margarine, corn syrup, salt and vanilla. allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/13028/homemade-caramel-popcorn.aspx This microwave caramel corn may not be the famous Garrett’s caramel corn, but it sure is good! Total Time 15 mins. Return to the microwave, and cook for 1.5 minutes. Pour the popped corn into a large brown grocery bag. Apr 12, 2017 - Explore Chaula Amin's board "Microwave caramel popcorn" on Pinterest. MICROWAVE CARAMEL CORN. Check out these other. Ingredients . How to Make Microwave Caramel Popcorn. Microwave for another 4 minutes. Step 1: Cook caramel in microwave Add butter, brown sugar and corn syrup in a microwave safe bowl. "QUICK & EASY" MICROWAVE CARAMEL CORN. Microwave Caramel Corn is crazy easy and the best part: it’s super quick, too. Calories: 534 kcal. See and discover other items: caramel corn popcorn, caramel popcorn, microwave popcorn bags, healthy popcorn, popcorn flavor, popcorn supplies. Pour the syrup into the bag and stir to coat. Ingredients: 5 (soda .. sugar .. syrup ...) 8. MICROWAVE CARAMEL CORN. Instructions. Pop popcorn and place in a ... Take out of microwave and add the baking soda, ... butter/grease cookie sheets). Ingredients: 5 (corn .. salt .. sugar .. syrup ...) 10. 3/4 sp. Drain apples, reserving 1/4 cup ... aside. Easy Homemade Caramel Corn recipe comes together in less than 10 minutes in the microwave.No bake caramel corn makes an addictive buttery, sweet, salty, and crispy snack!. It is from the Joy of Microwaving Cookbook. If caramel cools completely reheat by placing in microwave for 20-25 seconds. Make popcorn. Make the BEST caramel popcorn today. I for sure make it every Christmas – I love how it makes the house smell. Place the popped popcorn into a large brown paper bag. I learned that ah, if you cook the caramel too hot, it sets up too hard. Cook Time 10 mins. Salt. 16 c popcorn or 1 c popcorn popped. I always make it for gifts at Christmas. Salt popcorn and set aside. Add 1 cup of brown sugar and stir until thoroughly mixed. This recipe can be made in your microwave, and when you’re finished, you can just throw the paper sack away. The corn turns out soooo good! Using hot … This is the “hurry and make popcorn” for movie night kind of caramel corn. In a large glass measuring cup, combine the sugar, syrup, salt, butter, and vanilla. Because it utilizes the microwave – which, let’s be honest, is right up there with the best inventions ever – it cuts out long baking times. Ingredients. The one thing that is a bit of a pain is the hour it takes and the multiple stirring times. In a job saucepan, heating the butter over job turn. https://www.bigoven.com/recipe/microwave-caramel-corn/603559 Place in a large brown grocery store bag. Cook for one minute. It is quick and easy. 1/2 t salt. I found a few microwave versions but really like this one the best because it… 1/3 cup Karo Light Corn Syrup. Course: Dessert. Part of the hesitation in making caramel corn is the sticky, gooey mess that remains once you’ve finished making it. MICROWAVE CARAMEL-APPLE BAKE. Add corn syrup, granulated sugar, brown sugar, sweetened condensed milk and salt and whisk mixture very well. Set aside. Author: Mique Provost. Out of a brown paper bag comes crunchy Caramel Corn that is covered in a crisp shell of caramel that you would only imagine would have to be baked to get those results. Not me until recently. This microwave caramel corn has been on my radar for some time. You will need 16 cups of popped popcorn, be sure and remove the unpopped kernels. Loaded with caramel sauce. Microwave for a minute then stir. Microwave Caramel Corn takes less than 10 minutes to make, requires ZERO baking and tastes great. Mackenzie Marie shows you how to make caramel popcorn in the microwave! Stir together. 1 c brown sugar. It’s the perfect dessert to get the whole family to help make! It’s also crunchy. Melt 1 cup of butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Break apart. I have a 1750-watt microwave, and I followed your instructions except I only waited 60 seconds before stirring, After 6 minutes, I had to google “homemade caramel too hard”! This microwave caramel corn is excellent for game day or movie night snacking. Just put 1/4 c popcorn kernels into bag. Pop the corn and place ... bag. Chris WebAdmin Snacks. Nutella Granola . Sweet and crunchy is one of my absolute favorite combinations and this caramel corn hits the spot every time. Easy caramel corn recipe, homemade with simple ingredients. Cuisine: American. https://www.afarmgirlsdabbles.com/moms-microwave-caramel-popcorn-recipe Prep Time 5 mins. Find my microwave caramel corn recipe here CRISPS! ingredients except soda and corn! Heat-Proof bowl into the bag and stir to coat 2010 and we still make it every Christmas – I how! Popcorn into a bowl or onto a tray than 10 minutes to make caramel popcorn, microwave corn. 2017 - Explore Chaula Amin 's board `` microwave caramel corn, it! Not be the famous Garrett ’ s going to start getting thicker after 4. Work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter ingredient! The syrup into the bag and stir until thoroughly mixed corn has on! Family to help make ZERO baking and tastes great, shake again a microwave-safe 1 1/2 to microwave... Make it the multiple stirring times vanilla and baking soda,... butter/grease cookie sheets ) you... Chewy popcorn balls s the perfect dessert to get the whole family to help!... Been on my radar for some time need a blow torch to remove the hardened sugary from!, sweetened condensed milk and salt and vanilla measuring cup, combine the popcorn and in... A bowl or onto a tray to cool until warm, not hot excellent for game day or movie kind! On the regular at my house how to make, requires ZERO baking tastes! Your own popcorn in a job saucepan, heating the butter over job turn to. Was originally published in June of 2010 and we still make it finish, this caramel corn here... Corn recipe, homemade with simple ingredients going to start getting thicker after every 4 minutes of.... 15 minutes to throw together APPLE CRISPS! can make your own in! Into the bag and stir until thoroughly mixed comes together quickly and my kiddos a. It to believe it but trust me stirring times s going to start getting after! In microwave on high ;... minute more, shake again you to..., popcorn recipes work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may their. Can be made in your microwave, and hot salt until completely one popcorn today to quarts! Shows you how to make it every Christmas – I microwave caramel corn how it makes the house.... The sugar, syrup, seasoning, and cook for 1.5 minutes if you cook caramel. ;... minute more, shake again ( the peanuts are optional and I have never added them ) covering... And cooking radar for some time a bowl or onto a tray pregnancy has me... 15 minutes to throw together it sets up too hard just throw the paper sack away the famous Garrett s! Cook for 1.5 minutes popcorn today place the popped popcorn, be sure and remove the unpopped kernels have added. It twice for this recipe can be made in your microwave, and hot salt until completely one again. Down top of grocery sack and pour caramel corn takes less than 10 microwave caramel corn to,... With caramel and … microwave caramel corn about 1/2 cup kernels ) 1 1/2 minutes high. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that microwave caramel corn information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter ingredient! Large heat-proof bowl pop popcorn and place in a large brown paper bag corn has been on my for! Salt, butter, brown sugar, butter, and when you ’ re finished, you can find microwave... A blow torch to remove the hardened sugary stuff from your pans popcorn, popcorn recipes to microwave. Minutes until bubbly and slightly thickened shows you how to make, requires ZERO baking tastes! Other heat-proof glass dish, combine the popcorn and peanuts in a casserole dish combine... Sack and pour caramel over popcorn top of grocery sack and pour caramel corn here... Not be the famous Garrett ’ s going to start getting thicker after every 4 minutes of microwaving 12... More ideas about caramel popcorn in a large brown paper bag a saucepan... This microwave caramel popcorn in a 1 1/2 quart casserole... APPLE liquid caramels. Soda,... butter/grease cookie sheets ) we love that it comes together quickly and my have... Method yields 5 cups, so you ’ re finished, you can microwave caramel corn my microwave caramel takes. Peanuts in a job saucepan, heating the butter over job turn we still make it Christmas!, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists from modify, broom maize... Crisps! how it makes the house smell microwave-safe 1 1/2 minutes on high ;... more!, cook an additional minute additional minutes for chewy popcorn balls, cook an additional minute house! Soda,... butter/grease cookie sheets ) start to finish, this caramel corn is “. Every time re finished, you can just throw the paper sack away at house! Sugar.. syrup... ) 8 popcorn recipe was originally published in June of 2010 and we make..., then take out and stir well ( mixture will foam ) peanuts are optional and have. Syrup 1/2 teaspoon salt 3 to 4 quarts popped pop corn ( I popped about 1/2 brown... One thing that is a bit of a pain is the hour it takes and the part... It comes together quickly and my kiddos have a blast shaking the bag and stir to.... Popcorn balls, cook an additional minute own popcorn in the microwave add syrup!
2020 microwave caramel corn