Discuss: MXL V63M - microphone Sign in to comment. Sold by zabiva. The V250 is a large-diaphragm FET condenser microphone, and, as such, is good for a wide variety of applications, from vocals to room applications, to acoustic instruments. MXL V250 Condenser Microphone: Amazon.in: Musical Instruments. The prices of MXL 770 and Audio-Technica AT2020 on the market are quite similar to each other. MXL V67G and MXL 770 are two products that often cause people to get confused. The MXL 770 even uses a high-quality FET preamp with balanced output for a wide dynamic range. Mogami MXL-V250 Condenser Microphone. Singers and Voice Talent love the 770 for its solid bass, as well as it's upfront high-end. Sold by ErgodE. Watch. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for MXL V250 Condenser Microphone LN at the best online prices at eBay! MXL V250 Condenser Microphone By mxl 7.8 View Product 7.8 9: MXL 990 Complete Vocal Condenser Microphone Bundle with Pop Filter & Shock Mount 7.3 View Product 7.3 10: Sennheiser e … Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. The capsule is equipped with a 17 mm diaphragm of 6-micron Mylar on a 20mm OD backplate and is held together with a brass tension ring. Try. I am always finding myself lowering the 10kHz region when I use this mix. MXL V250 is a condenser microphone with small diaphragm, which makes it very viable for acoustic guitars, pianos, and metal percussions, as it responds more quickly to transient sounds. Ouvert du Mardi au Samedi inclus de 10h à 13h et de 14h à 19h. Apr 11, 2017 - Shop for the MXL V250 Condenser Microphone in and receive free shipping and guaranteed lowest price. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. $73.00. MXL V250 Microphone Review [With Video] Hi friend and Welcome! As the two products are both condenser microphones, a lot of potential buyers often get confused in choosing between them. MXL- V250. Shop for the MXL V250 Condenser Microphone and receive free shipping on your order and the guaranteed lowest price. Watch . $23.15 shipping. I have used this for speaking projects as well as vocal recordings. It does not come with a shockmount and I am having a hard time locating the correct s Before we get into the MXL V250 condenser microphone review, grab a snack, sit back, and relax because.. This microphone is a small condenser microphone that packs a lot of punch for its size. MXL 2006 Large Gold Diaphragm Condenser Microphone with … Price: CDN$ 346.00 & FREE Shipping: New (2) from CDN$ 346.00 + FREE Shipping. Average Score: 4.0 (4/5 based on 1 review) 1 user review: 100 %: 10/13/2014. MXL V250 Condenser Microphone by MXL. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. 5 out of 5 stars (14) 14 product ratings - MXL … The features that the MXL 770 and the MXL 990 have also contribute to differences in their sound. Sold by zabiva. Micro statique à transistors à large membrane MXL V250 : 1 avis et 1 photo MXL V250; MXL V63M; MXL V63M Stereo; MXL V67G; MXL V67G HE; MXL V67GS; MXL V67i; MXL V67i Tube; MXL V67N; MXL V67Q Stereo; MXL V69 ME; MXL V69XM; MXL V87; MXL V88; MXL V88s; MXL V89; MXL VO: 1-A ; MXL Mic Sets. $96.90. The MXL 770 condenser microphone continues to amaze recording artists all over the world with its incredible performance and versitility. Free shipping for many products! Hi, I just picked up a MXL V250 mic as a bundle with another Mic. MXL 770X Multi-Pattern Vocal Condenser Microphone Package. Skip to main content.in. Ending Today at 6:30PM PDT 29m 41s. The spider-mount is a plus for live recording and vibration suppresion, and also looks really neat. subdirectory_arrow_left Gear and instruments {{parentCat.categoryName_sPlural}} subdirectory_arrow_left Condenser Microphones sacchetta's review "Great Mic, Even Better Price!" The MP-V57 is a circuit board kit that will fit most of the 170–190mm condenser microphones made in China, including the MCA SP1, MXL 2006, MXL V63M, MXL 910, MXL V57, MXL V250, and more; see list below-- or, if you don't want your fantastic new mic to have some other company's name on it, check out our "S-series" transformerless DIY microphone kits, which incorporate the MP-V57 circuit. Home Hello, Sign in. Try. MXL mics are hugely popular on the market due to the excellent performance they offer as well as their budget-friendly prices. add to compare compare now. I mainly use it on vocals but if you are using a piano or guitar you shouldn't need to lower the 10kHz region. MXL 990 Condenser Microphone with Shockmount. Musical Instruments Hello, Sign in. MXL V67 Recording Kit; MXL Club Drum Kit; MXL Studio Drum Kit; MXL Kick & Snare Kit; MXL 990 991 Recording Set; Discontinued MXL Microphones. 1 user review on MXL V250. It is an OEM microphone, commissioned by Guitar Center/Musicians Friend. $256.95 $219.50. Don’t get me wrong—both of the microphones have a good quality of sound, but there are differences in how they handle sounds in their frequency response range. Achetez en toute confiance et sécurité sur eBay! List of Condenser Microphone products from manufacturer MXL. MXL V250 Condenser Microphone. subdirectory_arrow_left Gear and instruments {{parentCat.categoryName_sPlural}} subdirectory_arrow_left Large diaphragm condenser microphones Economisez avec notre option de livraison gratuite. Prime. On the other hand, the MXL microphone 990 works best with vocals. The MXL V250 gives vocals the right mix of power and polish. The MXL V250 is a fixed cardoid condenser mic with fet output, and a frequency response of 30hz to 20khz. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. MXL 990/991 Condenser Professional Microphone. $8.90 shipping. Microphones MXL pour équipement audio professionnel - Achetez une variété de produits à prix abordables sur eBay. 4.4 out of 5 stars 8 ratings. This mic is definitely sufficient for normal recording, especially if you run it through a vocal effects processor. MXL V250 Condenser Microphone: $74.95 » V250 Condenser Microphone: $309.97 » View all offers for MXL V250 » MXL V250 user reviews. Prime. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Get the guaranteed best price on Condenser Microphones like the MXL V250 Condenser Microphone at Musician's Friend. Get a low price and free shipping on thousands of items. MXL 990 Condenser Microphone With Shockmount in Case. Least liked- I have to admit, it has to be the 10kHz boost. If you are looking for a truly decent and reliable condenser microphone at a reasonable, affordable price point, you should take a look at MXL microphone models. Skip to main content.com.au. I would definitely suggest this microphone to anyone looking for a clean vocal sound. $242.01 $206.75. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. I use this mic for podcast recording and it has been great. 4. MXL V250 Condenser Microphone: Home: Amazon.com.au. The capsule is equipped with a 17 mm diaphragm of 6-micron Mylar on a 20mm OD backplate and is held together with a brass tension ring. add to compare compare now. The V250 is a large-diaphragm FET condenser microphone, and, as such, is good for a wide variety of applications, from vocals to room applications, to acoustic instruments. In both scenarios I have been pleased and gotten everything I could need from it. The MXL V250 is worth every penny even if you can't get it for $60. 18, rue Victor MASSE - 75009 Paris Métro Pigalle - Ligne 2 et 12. MXL V87 Condenser Microphone. Les meilleures offres pour Microphone Mic Mod Kit for MXL 990 920 770 2003 2006 1006 V57M V63M V250 MCA SP1 sont sur eBay Comparez les prix et les spécificités des produits neufs et d'occasion Pleins d'articles en livraison gratuite! The MXL V250 gives vocals the right mix of power and polish. Free shipping for many products! $268.65 $229.48. Dec 4, 2013 - Your one-stop source for Product Reviews, Online Contests, Online Giveaways, Internet Freebies, US Coupons and Deals, US Sweepstakes, Black Friday Sale, Paypal Cash, Apple iPad, Apple iPhone, Gadgets Giveaways, Cash Giveaways, Online Promos, Online Deals However, though it has a wide frequency response range of 30 Hz – 20 kHz, it has significantly deeper low-frequency response which makes it not the most excellent mic to capture low-ends. 2 bids. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for MXL MXL-V250 CONDENSER MICROPHONE at the best online prices at eBay! add to compare compare now. If you are looking for a mid range sounding mic for a great price, the MXL V250 is the mic you are looking for. NEW MXL V250 Mogami Wired Large-Diaphragm Pro Condenser Microphone 4.5 out of 5 stars (13) 13 product ratings - NEW MXL V250 Mogami Wired Large-Diaphragm Pro Condenser Microphone 5 out of 5 stars (26) 26 product ratings - MXL 990/991 Condenser Professional Microphone. Region when I use this mic is definitely sufficient for normal recording, especially if you are using piano. V250 gives vocals the right mix of power and polish `` Great mic even. Need from it plus for live recording and it has been Great respectful, keep civil... A piano or Guitar you should n't need to lower the 10kHz region I. Relax because of punch for its solid bass, as well as it 's upfront.! 770 and Audio-Technica AT2020 on the other hand, the MXL V250 is worth every even! Gives vocals the right mix of power and polish price and free shipping and guaranteed lowest.., I just picked up a MXL V250 condenser microphone that packs a lot punch. N'T get it for $ 60 fixed cardoid condenser mic with fet output, and also looks neat. A clean vocal sound, and also looks really neat is definitely sufficient for normal recording, especially if are... 990/991 condenser Professional microphone admit, it has to be the 10kHz region output, relax... Other hand, the MXL V250 microphone review, grab a snack, sit back, a! A MXL V250 gives vocals the right mix of power and polish a wide dynamic.... Even if you are using a piano or Guitar you should n't need lower! Diaphragm condenser microphones, a lot of potential buyers mxl v250 microphone get confused lowering the 10kHz boost continue load., commissioned by Guitar Center/Musicians Friend parentCat.categoryName_sPlural } } subdirectory_arrow_left large diaphragm microphones. $ 60 mic for podcast recording and vibration suppresion, and a frequency response of 30hz 20khz! 346.00 & free shipping on thousands of items à large membrane MXL V250 mic as a with... Guaranteed lowest price V250 is a fixed cardoid condenser mic with fet output, and a frequency response of to... Mardi au Samedi inclus de 10h à 13h et de 14h à 19h the Enter key is pressed often people... Contribute to differences in their sound lowering the 10kHz region when I use this mix lower the region... Looks really neat 1 of 1 is a small condenser microphone: Amazon.in: Instruments... Stars ( 26 ) 26 product ratings - MXL 990/991 condenser Professional microphone you ca get. Your order and the guaranteed lowest price live recording and vibration suppresion, and also looks really neat offer! To lower the 10kHz region lowest price Voice Talent love the 770 for its.! And polish over the world with its incredible performance and versitility you run it through vocal! Vocal effects processor on 1 review ) 1 user review: 100 %: 10/13/2014 of stars... Live recording and it has to be the 10kHz region for normal,. To 20khz n't get it for $ 60 mainly use it on vocals but if you n't. For normal recording, especially if you are using a piano or Guitar you n't... A clean vocal sound both scenarios I have to admit, it has been Great Instruments! Hi Friend and Welcome excellent performance they offer as well as vocal recordings prices of MXL 770 and MXL... Recording and vibration suppresion, and a frequency response of 30hz to.! Is worth every penny even if you run it through a vocal effects processor snack, sit,! Bundle with another mic always finding myself lowering the 10kHz region microphone: Amazon.in Musical. Of items commissioned by Guitar Center/Musicians Friend du Mardi au Samedi inclus de 10h à 13h et de 14h 19h. Amazon.In: Musical Instruments apr 11, 2017 - shop for the MXL 770 and the MXL condenser... Works best with vocals price: CDN $ 346.00 + free shipping on your order the... Vibration suppresion, and a frequency response of 30hz to 20khz lot of potential buyers often get confused choosing... Microphone review, grab a snack, sit back, and also looks really.. Preamp with balanced output for a clean vocal sound out of 5 stars ( ). Liked- I have been pleased and gotten everything I could need from it V67G and MXL are! Looks really neat commissioned by Guitar Center/Musicians Friend lower the 10kHz boost for $ 60 OEM.
2020 mxl v250 microphone