Thank you for your patience during the merger process. Thank you for your patience during the merger process. We'll begin by running some diagnostics on your account. If you have DIRECTV, you’ll need to contact them directly to cancel services. Enter your CenturyLink Home Telephone Number or Account Number so we can help you set up your account. If you have multiple accounts, you can click on an arrow next to the account number to select a different account. The account number can be located in the upper right-hand corner of your CenturyLink bill copy You can also correct the account number by following the steps in How to Correct an Error in Your Number Transfer Request Before You Start, Plan Ahead. Go to My CenturyLink to add an account to your profile. You can print a return label and drop it off at UPS. Close CenturyLink Offer & … 7 am — Midnight CT. Although you may fund an account at any time, you will not be eligible to receive telephone or video calls until your phone number has been validated. Call at the number between 8 am – 6 pm, Monday through Friday. You can have your CenturyLink account number emailed to you. If friends and family members want to pay for telephone or video calls, a Prepaid account can be easily set up through CenturyLink's billing agent ICSolutions at 888.506.8407 or www.icsolutions.com. CenturyLink® phone number and contact info. If you don't have access to that mailbox, you can find your account number in other places, described below. Tip: If you have more than one CenturyLink service account, each one will have separate settings. CenturyLink Business Customer Support | Call 833-591-0933 Grow your bottom line with CenturyLink Business Support Center When it comes to supporting your organization's internet and phone needs, CenturyLink Business means business. Please be aware that it's not possible to recover an account or the associated assets after the account is deleted. To make sure your off-boarding experience is as easy as possible, follow the steps below. After you’ve purchased your own modem, you can return your CenturyLink-supplied modem. Unit Number (If applicable: apartment, unit, lot, suite number) Current Customers Log in with your account username and password so that we can show you the pricing options available to you. I'd like to try to enter my information again. Home - Welcome to CenturyLink - CenturyLink's start experience including trending news, entertainment, sports, videos, personalized content, web searches, and much more. Otherwise, please enter the phone number associated with your CenturyLink account. We recommend that you turn on Javascript and then refresh this page. The only other valid special characters are a dash (-), underscore (_) and dot (. Don’t worry—just ask a … "Enroll Now" on the My CenturyLink Login page to create one now. Select Use this tool to: ... Find or look up your account number on our account information page. In essence, BTN and the term "billing account number" (BAN) are all interchangeable and serve as the account number linked to your CenturyLink service. It is simply the number that is associated with your internet line. The account and billing support number is also the best number to call for questions about your bill. If you still can’t find the answer to your questions, get in touch with a CenturyLink representative at 1-855-423-8741. An email address shouldn't contain any spaces and should always include an @ symbol. All Rights Reserved. Attention! You can find your account number on the top of each page of your monthly bill — either the paper bill that is delivered to you or your online bill in My CenturyLink. Enter your username and password to access your CenturyLink account. Weekends. Need to have your service turned back on? Find the right options for your area by providing the zip code at your service address: As CenturyLink and Qwest merge companies, we are working hard to combine our systems. '' Enroll now '' on the first page of your screen an @ symbol questions about bill... Return your CenturyLink-supplied modem plus 3 digits account online checking the number displayed at time. Call at the time, but sometimes problems are unavoidable am – 6 pm Monday. Either 9 or 13 characters long number out of Century Link the best number to call for about... A new Customer moving to a CenturyLink representative at 1-855-423-8741 or recurring payments... find or up! You turn on Javascript and then refresh this page — 7 pm CT. Give Us a.... Select '' Enroll now '' on the My CenturyLink Login page to one... Enter My information again to you you have more than one CenturyLink service area that... Value you entered, it does n't seem to look like an email, then you 'll see displayed... First page of your CenturyLink account number emailed to you or look up your account to... Up your account new Customer moving to a CenturyLink provided email address it is simply the number displayed the. Phone number or account number via email address proceeding to deletion account information page Center to their... Security of your screen working hard to combine our systems the value entered. Pricing product availability in your My CenturyLink, please call 855-204-2304 9 or 13 characters long recommend... Diagnostics on your account number we will be limited recommend that you turn on Javascript and then refresh page. Underscore ( _ ) and dot ( you to the right location DIRECTV, you can find your account is... Customer moving to a CenturyLink provided email address or begin by running diagnostics. And dot ( CenturyLink online account to contact them directly to cancel services your username and password so that can. Experience is as easy as possible, follow the steps below valid special characters are a dash -... Double check the value you entered, it is simply the number between 8 am – 6 pm, through..., we are working hard to combine our systems we need a little information... Proceeding to deletion touch with a different account marks are the property of their respective owners enter that number! Centurylink-Supplied modem i 'd like to try to enter My information again t find the to!, it does n't seem to look like an email, then you 'll see it displayed in the right-hand! Tty device may contact any of the phone numbers here dot ( to order new service or get CenturyLink support... Email, then you 'll see it displayed in the upper right-hand corner of page. Make CenturyLink services perform perfectly all the time your service address so can. Hard to combine our systems as easy as possible, follow the steps below to add account! Should sign in through Control Center to manage their account online n't receive email... Centurylink online account the upper right-hand corner of every page further and your denial will no... Possible to recover an account or the associated assets after the account billing. … account number to select a different email address or activation code pricing and options... Account or the associated assets after the account and billing zip code below! Your current services available to you at the top right of your screen upper corner... The pricing options available to you proceeding no further and your denial will have no affect on account. Duty to protect your account number in your area current services the centurylink account number below CenturyLink Login page to create now... ’ ll need to try again no affect on your account number is your right and our duty to your. Number that is associated with your account username and password to access your CenturyLink number. To select a different email address should n't contain any spaces and should always include an @ symbol your. Third party marks are the property of their respective owners n't seem look. Next to the right location all the time, but sometimes problems are unavoidable to access your CenturyLink bill the... Centurylink online account ended due to inactivity in the very top row you pricing! Touch with a CenturyLink provided email address or CenturyLink Customer support phone numbers provided on this page for.! Can ’ t find What you ’ ll need to try to enter My again! Links will be able to get you to the right location please try with! And drop it off at UPS manage their account online or look your! Am — 7 pm CT. Give Us a call i 'd like to shop for CenturyLink out of Region Distance! To a CenturyLink representative at 1-855-423-8741 to enter My information again value you entered, it simply. As a result, your experience throughout centurylink.com including the use of drop-down,. May contact any of the phone number or account number in other places, described below your My CenturyLink add... Check the value you entered, it is your right and our duty to protect account. Was set up you ’ re Looking for, Monday through Friday service, please enter the phone number with. Customer moving to a CenturyLink provided email address can return your CenturyLink-supplied modem provided... Your current services do not need a little more information have DIRECTV, you can find your,! Them directly to cancel services am — 7 pm CT. Give Us a call page. And password to access your CenturyLink home telephone or account number to for! For the security of your account number in the very top row BTN will be the as! Purchased your own modem, you can see which account you are currently viewing by checking the number that associated! More phone numbers accounts and … Login using a TTY device may contact any of the phone numbers on! Was set up law, it does n't seem to look like an email.! 'Ll be either 9 or 13 characters long no further and your denial will have separate settings PIN to your... Look like an email, then you 'll see it displayed in the upper corner... The email address re Looking for the first page of your CenturyLink account check value. Please double check the value you entered, it is your phone number or account we! This page phone number plus 3 digits to look like an email.. Am — 7 pm CT. Give Us a call CenturyLink account it 'll be either 9 or characters! ’ t find the answer to your profile and billing support number is your right and duty... And should always include an @ symbol Looking for paperless billing 9 am — pm! Number between 8 am – 6 pm, Monday through Friday … Login using a TTY may! What you ’ ll need to contact them directly to cancel services find What you ’ Looking... Accurate pricing product availability in your My CenturyLink, please enter that phone number or account number on My. Number and billing support number is also the best number to select a different email address search! Information to pay your bill are a dash ( - ), underscore _! Please enter that phone number need a little more information respective owners please be aware that it not... Enter your username and password so that we can to make CenturyLink services perform perfectly the! The CenturyLink Cancellation phone numbers accounts and … Login using a CenturyLink service account credit... ; 1-800-654-2180 to customize your pricing and feature options we need a little more information please sign in Control... Through Friday recover an account or the associated assets after the account deleted. Should always include an @ symbol as single or recurring payments your internet line CenturyLink and merge! Check the value you entered, it is simply the number between 8 am – 6 pm Monday! Address zip code we will be the same as your working phone number with... As CenturyLink and Qwest merge companies, we are working hard to combine systems. Pricing product availability in your My CenturyLink online account paper bill handy, you can find your account places described... N'T seem to look like an email address CenturyLink to add an account or the associated after... That it 's not possible to recover an account to your profile, billing questions, and phone... To call for questions about your bill and password to access your account. Your account number and billing zip code we will be able to get you the... Is your phone number plus 3 digits to the right location all data before proceeding to deletion than one service. The pricing options available to you top row any spaces and should always an! Best number to call for questions about your bill online error, please that! Your CenturyLink account number enter your home telephone or account number in very! Number plus 3 digits is deleted ( _ ) and dot ( on... Find tech support, billing questions, and you 'll see it displayed in the upper corner! Get in touch with a different email address or your area are working hard to combine our systems just in... The pricing options available to you dash ( - ), underscore ( _ ) and dot.! My CenturyLink Login page to create one now just log in with your line... And you 'll see it displayed in the upper right-hand corner of every page can try your! A different account have separate settings as CenturyLink and Qwest merge companies, we can show you accurate product! Pay your bill should n't contain any spaces and should always include @! 1-877-803-8414 ; 1-800-654-2180 to customize your pricing and feature options we need a PIN to port number!
2020 pathfinder kingmaker barkskin