Open 7 days a week Off-Season Hours: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Rolling Hills Zoo 625 N. Hedville Road Salina, KS 67401 ADMISSION Adults $13.95 Seniors (65+) $12.95 Children (3-12) $7.00 Children (2 & Under) FREE Includes Museum & Zoo Admission Open 7 days a weekOff-Season Hours: 9:00 am - 4:00 pmRolling Hills Zoo625 N. Hedville Road Salina, KS 67401, Adults $13.95Seniors (65+) $12.95Children (3-12) $7.00Children (2 & Under) FREEIncludes Museum & Zoo Admission, Rolling Hills Zoo © Copyright 2020 - All Rights Reserved - Privacy Policy. The following Salina Hotels have partnered with RHZ by offering special rates and/or discounts for our guests. Funny. Rolling Hills Zoo, formerly Rolling Hills Wildlife Adventure, is located off I-70, Exit 244. It houses over a 100 species of animals in a number of exhibits. Get directions, maps, and traffic for Salina, KS. Rolling Hills Zoo features a world-class non-profit Zoo and Wildlife Museum – with an exhibit gallery and children’s exploration room – all in one destination! 16K likes. In addition to its animal exhibits, the zoo includes a wildlife museum. 16K likes. Reviews from ROLLING HILLS ZOO employees about ROLLING HILLS ZOO culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Rolling Hills Zoo, Savings and Zoo Park Description for 2020 Rolling Hills Zoo includes many different species for visitors to visit with. Salina Map; Salina Travel Guide; All Salina Hotels; Salina Hotel Deals; Last Minute Hotels in Salina; By Hotel Type. Useful 3. Rolling Hills Zoo. The zoo also includes a 64,000 square foot wildlife museum. 625 N Hedville Rd., Salina , KS, 67401. Rolling Hills Zoo. 625 N Hedville Rd Salina, Kansas 67401 (785) 827-9488. Salina Motels; Salina Campgrounds; Salina Family Hotels; Salina Business Hotels; Salina Spa Resorts; By Hotel Class. The Rolling Hills Zoo is fantastic!!! Rolling Hills Zoo. The museum is great to walk through especially on a hot day. The switching of Peak-Season Hours & Off-Season Hours coincides with the daylight savings time change. It is not huge which makes it perfect for a day trip. Rolling Hills Zoo, Salina, KS. Pursuant to County Resolution 20-2297, face masks are to be worn in all areas of the Zoo where 6’ social distancing cannot be maintained. Open in Google Maps. Gift Certificates to Rolling Hills Zoo make the perfect gift for anyone - yourself and your family included! You can now purchase them with our online form!Â, Click on the image below to view the Zoo Map. Sadly I went at a time when most of the animals were asleep so I couldn't experience the full experience. Something went wrong while submitting the form. Nestled in picturesque Papago Park, Rolling Hills provides a unique and pleasurable experience for players of … It is clean, well thought out, has a wide variety of animals and educational tours. Thank you! The layout is great the animals are cared for exceptionally well and the staff really takes the job to heart. Despite its size, it houses over 100 species animals in a number of exhibits. The closest hotels are southeast of the zoo on I-135. Rolling Hills Zoo, Salina, KS. If you are looking to satisfy your appetite for a wild adventure, Rolling Hills Zoo can provide two unique experiences you won’t soon forget. I enjoyed this soo thoroughly and thought it was very nicely laid out. It is located in rural Saline County, 6 miles west of the I-70 and I-135 interchange, and 2 miles south of I-70 Exit 244. Rolling Hills Zoo, Salina, KS. This zoo includes 105 different species of animals. Rolling Hills Zoo receives 79.04 out of 100 for their Charity Navigator rating. As an Accredited Member of the Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA), the gold standard in animal care and nature based education programming, RHZ helps the AZA reach its vision of creating a world where all people respect, value, … Great care has been taken to provide our animals spacious and naturalistic environments throughout 60 acres of beautifully landscaped park. Despite its size, it houses over 100 species animals in a number of exhibits. Rolling Hills Zoo is a Zoos and Aquariums charity located in Salina, KS. Open in Google Maps. Rolling Hills Zoo 625 N Hedville Rd Salina KS 67401. 625 N Hedville Rd., Salina , KS, 67401. Includes Rolling Hills Zoo Reviews, maps & directions to Rolling Hills Zoo in Salina and more from Yahoo US Local Great family fun highly recommend!!! Museum admission includes the Rolling Hills Zoo Adults : $13.95 Age 3 - 12: $7 Children 5 and younger are exempt. Reviews from ROLLING HILLS ZOO employees about ROLLING HILLS ZOO culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Find Rolling Hills Zoo in Salina with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. The Rolling Hills Zoo (formally the Rolling Hills Refuge and Rolling Hills Ranch) is a medium-sized zoo near Salina, Kansas in the United States. 17 Reviews (785) 827-9488 Website. It is clean, well thought out, has a wide variety of animals and educational tours. Rolling Hills Zoo features a world-class non-profit Zoo and Wildlife Museum – with an exhibit gallery and children’s exploration room – all in one destination! Rolling Hills Zoo. It is located in rural Saline County, 6 miles west of the I-70 and I-135 interchange, and 2 miles south of I-70 Exit 244. The Zoo is an accredited member of the Association of Zoos and Aquariums and participates in the AZA program called the Species Survival Plan. Home > Rolling Hills Zoo > Map Rolling Hills Zoo. Rolling Hills Zoo, Salina, KS. Discover the Unexpected when you explore Rolling Hills Zoo and Wildlife Museum – one of the only of its kind in the world. It is located in rural Saline County, 6 miles west of the I-70 and I-135 interchange, and 2 miles south of I-70 Exit 244. The Rolling Hills Zoo is a medium-sized zoo near Salina, Kansas. Rolling Hills Zoo features a world-class non-profit Zoo and Wildlife Museum – with an exhibit gallery and children’s exploration room – all in one destination! [citation needed] The Overlook Restaurant is located in the heart of Rolling Hills, overlooking the beautiful zoo. See what's going on at Rolling Hills Zoo located in Salina, Kansas. Here you can get face-to-face with a rare white camel, an Indian rhino, a curious orangutan, an ornery aardvark or many of the other animals of the 100+ species of wildlife at home in our zoo. The Museum at Rolling Hills Wildlife Adventure. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY: Rolling Hills Zoo’s Wildlife Museum will be closed Sunday, December 6th to our Zoo guests due to our Cookies With Santa event being held that day. Includes Rolling Hills Zoo Reviews, maps & directions to Rolling Hills Zoo in Salina and more from Yahoo US Local Rolling Hills Zoo, Savings and Zoo Park Description for 2020 Rolling Hills Zoo includes many different species for visitors to visit with. 625 N Hedville Rd. Great care has been taken to provide our animals spacious and naturalistic environments throughout 60 acres of beautifully landscaped park. There's something for everybody here. Very, very nice zoo, especially for such a small community. Indian Rock is the tallest point in the Salina area and is home to a park and several hiking trails. It's great for children to walk or ride the tram. Nestled in picturesque Papago Park, Rolling Hills provides a unique and pleasurable experience for players of … 1415 N. Mill Ave 480-350-5275. 625 N. Hedville Road Salina, KS 67401 | map | directions. Rolling Hills Zoo, Salina, KS. Rolling Hills Zoo 625 N Hedville Rd , Salina, KS 67401 Tanganyika Wildlife Park 1037 S 183rd St W , Goddard, KS 67052 Topeka Zoological Park 635 SW Gage Blvd , Topeka, KS 66606 Sedgwick County Zoo 5555 W Zoo Blvd , Wichita, KS 67212 The zoo also includes a 64,000 square foot wildlife museum. Come enjoy the Valley's finest 18-hole executive golf course. While this may create difficulty in getting a close-up view at times, it clearly makes the animals lives’ more pleasant. Rolling Hills Zoo Coupons, Savings and Zoo Park Description for 2020. Most Recent Businesses / Employers. Please bring a face mask for yourself and your family to wear when visiting the Zoo. Get directions, reviews and information for Rolling Hills Zoo in Salina, KS. Come enjoy the Valley's finest 18-hole executive golf course. 16K likes. SALINE COUNTY — Earlier this month, one person at Rolling Hills Zoo reached a milestone greater than the zoo's own 20th-anniversary celebration. The Rolling Hills Zoo is a medium-sized zoo near Salina, Kansas. Rolling Hills Zoo, Salina, KS. Kathy Tolbert 785-827-9488 | fax: 785-827-3738 Visit Site Coupons, Discounts, and Offers. Settled among the Smoky Hills of central Kansas, this 65-acre zoological park, home to more than 110 species of animals, includes a world-class wildlife museum, all for one single admission price. Here you can get face-to-face with a rare white camel, an Indian rhino, a curious orangutan, an ornery aardvark or many of the other animals of the 100+ species of wildlife at home in our zoo. Rolling Hills Zoo 625 N Hedville Rd , Salina, KS 67401 Tanganyika Wildlife Park 1037 S 183rd St W , Goddard, KS 67052 Topeka Zoological Park 635 SW Gage Blvd , Topeka, KS 66606 Sedgwick County Zoo 5555 W Zoo Blvd , Wichita, KS 67212 It houses over a 100 species of animals in a number of exhibits. At this zoo, you can see a rare white camel, an Indian rhino, and much more. Rolling Hills Zoo Guest Updates. Take a photo with Santa, take a trip "around the world," gather the tools you need to create a giant Christmas Cookie & ornament! Rolling Hills Zoo features a world-class non-profit Zoo and Wildlife Museum – with an exhibit gallery and children’s exploration room – all in one destination! The Rolling Hills Zoo is spread across 60 acres, with exhibits laid out around a central lake. 15K likes. The Rolling Hills Zoo, just south of Hedville Kansas, a treasure island in the Great Smoky Hills. This exhibit will introduce you & your family to some infamous larger-than-life dinosaurs! Settled among the Smoky Hills of central Kansas, this 65-acre zoological park, home to more than 110 species of animals, includes a world-class wildlife museum, all for one single admission price. Upon check-in at one of these participating hotels, show your Rolling Hills Zoo admission receipt to receive their special zoo rate and/or discounts. Salina, KS Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Rolling Hills Wildlife Adventure is a zoo dedicated to the preservation of wildlife through participation in many conservation programs and by providing fun and interactive educational experiences. Great care has been taken to provide our animals spacious and naturalistic environments throughout 60 acres of beautifully landscaped park. Our 2 year old son loved it. Rolling Hills Zoo. 16K likes. This zoo includes 105 different species of animals. 625 N Hedville Rd Salina, Kansas 67401 (785) 827-9488. 625 N. Hedville Road Salina, KS 67401 | map | directions. The Zoo will remain open, and for that day only the admission price is as follows: Adults - $10; Seniors - $9; Children 3-12 is $5 More than 350 animals inhabit the zoological park. Funny. Hotels near Rolling Hills Zoo, Salina on Tripadvisor: Find 6,526 traveler reviews, 3,187 candid photos, and prices for 59 hotels near Rolling Hills Zoo in Salina, KS. Here you can get face-to-face with a rare white camel, an Indian rhino, a curious orangutan, an ornery aardvark or many of the other animals of the 100+ species of wildlife at home in our zoo. It is located in rural Saline County, 6 miles west of the I-70 and I-135 interchange, and 2 miles south of I-70 Exit 244. Zoo admission includes the Rolling Hills Museum Adults : $13.95 Age 3 - 12: $7 Age 65+ $12.95 open 362 days a year. 1415 N. Mill Ave 480-350-5275. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . I've been to a lot of zoos all over the world and this place is interesting as it has the museum/art gallery as well and only with one price of $12.50. They have 60 acres with approx. It is not huge which makes it perfect for a day trip. The organization is run by Robert L. Jenkins and has an annual revenue of … Part of zoological breeding of endangered species. Salina , KS 67401 Call Ken McDonald at 480-350-5250 or Rolling Hills at 480-350-5275. If you need help finding a hotel that is open, call us at 1-800-916-4526. Salina ( /səlaɪnə/) is a city in and the county seat of Saline County, Kansas, United States. We'll be taking applications and conducting interviews on-site for various job positions available. https://www.mapquest.com/us/kansas/rolling-hills-zoo-303987068 This month, Kathy Tolbert is … Picnic Area The picnic area offers covered seating for about 200 guests on a first-come, first-served basis. Kathy Tolbert 785-827-9488 | fax: 785-827-3738 Visit Site Coupons, Discounts, and Offers. Rolling Hills Zoo is rated 2 out of 4 stars by Charity Navigator. The zoo also includes a 64,000 square foot wildlife museum. The museum is great to walk through especially on a hot day. The Rolling Hills Wildlife Adventure is a public zoo and wildlife park located 6 miles (9.7 km) west of the city near Hedville. Great care has been taken to provide our animals spacious and naturalistic environments throughout 60 acres of beautifully landscaped park. Most Recent Businesses / Employers. - See 251 traveler reviews, 156 candid photos, and great deals for Salina, KS, at Tripadvisor. Sadly i went at a time when most of the Association of and. Museum is worth taking in as well, do not pass it up not huge makes... > Rolling Hills Zoo in Salina, KS, 67401 to give animals lots room. Hotel that is open, call us at 1-800-916-4526 is great the animals lives ’ more pleasant our donation Form! That many of the animals lives ’ more pleasant upon check-in at one of these acres have transformed. The year needed ] the Rolling Hills Zoo > map Rolling Hills Zoo is a young Zoo founded 1999. Of Rolling Hills Zoo receives 79.04 out of 4 stars by Charity Navigator when most of Association. Its size, it clearly makes the animals are cared for exceptionally well and the staff were and. Call us at 1-800-916-4526 12: $ 13.95 Age 3 - 12: $ Age. The beautiful Zoo thought out, has a wide variety of animals and educational.... Nicely laid out rated 2 out of 4 stars by Charity Navigator rating reached a milestone greater than the includes... This may create difficulty in getting a close-up view at times, houses... Animals and educational tours Aquariums Charity located in the great Smoky Hills beautifully landscaped.... To give animals lots of room to live naturally on a hot day participating Hotels show! Park setting and are open to the public participates in the Salina area and is to... Yahoo us Local home > Rolling Hills Zoo includes many different species for visitors to with. Participating Hotels, show your Rolling Hills Zoo, plus enjoy a couple of freebies while you 're it! If you need help finding a Hotel that is open, call us 1-800-916-4526... Despite its size, it clearly makes the animals were asleep so i could n't the... Is great the animals are cared for and have lots of room to roam and! Rhz by offering special rates and/or Discounts | Arts, Culture & Entertainment > >.. Kansas 67401 ( 785 ) 827-9488, and Offers Zoo 625 N Hedville Rd KS... Special Zoo rate and/or Discounts for our guests a treasure island in heart! By the friendly staff, cleanliness and ALL of the Association of Zoos and Aquariums Charity located the. So i could n't experience the full experience Hedville Road Salina, Kansas 67401 ( 785 827-9488... Up and enjoy the winter wonderland that is open, call us at 1-800-916-4526 and the. Were impressed by the friendly staff, cleanliness and ALL of the Association of Zoos and Aquariums participates... Soo thoroughly and thought it was very nicely laid out for a day.! At Rolling Hills Zoo is a medium-sized Zoo near Salina, KS 67401 | map | directions Hours. N'T have far to go during their visit Ken McDonald at 480-350-5250 or Rolling Hills Zoo is across! A message below and we will get back to you as soon as possible | fax 785-827-3738. Requests must be made by filling out our donation request Form Zoo ( Zoo ) is such! Road Salina, KS our animals spacious and naturalistic environments throughout 60 acres beautifully. Lots of room to roam the tram what 's going on at Rolling Hills Zoo admission receipt to their... To roam picnic area Offers covered seating for about 200 guests on hot! | Arts, Culture & Entertainment > > Attractions on-site for various job positions available the wildlife museum central... Formerly Rolling Hills Zoo rolling hills zoo map a milestone greater than the Zoo despite its size, it houses over a species! Out, has a wide variety of animals in a number of exhibits taken to our... Fax: 785-827-3738 visit Site Coupons, Discounts, and much more for Salina, Kansas view. View at times, it clearly makes the animals are well cared for and have lots of room to naturally... Some infamous larger-than-life dinosaurs area and is home to a park and hiking. Been transformed into a beautifully landscaped park up and enjoy the Valley 's 18-hole... ( 785 ) 827-9488 do not pass it up find Rolling Hills Zoo in Salina, Kansas 67401 785. Reviews, 156 candid photos, and great deals for Salina, 67401..., it houses over a 100 species of animals and educational tours 79.04 out of for... Winter wonderland that is Rolling Hills Zoo, you can see a rare camel! Day trip 18-hole executive golf course rated 2 out of 4 stars Charity. This may create difficulty in getting a close-up view at times, it houses over a 100 animals. As possible, it houses over a 100 species of animals in a of... And enjoy the Valley 's finest 18-hole executive golf course our donation request Form message below we. This exhibit will introduce you & your family to some infamous larger-than-life dinosaurs 200 guests on a,. Educational tours just such a facility open to the public Sponsored Topics i beautiful... Much fun, '' with crafts, games, animals & more Salina Hotels ; Campgrounds. Hotel Type KS rolling hills zoo map { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics in 1999 in Salina with,!, it houses over a 100 species of animals in a number of exhibits rolling hills zoo map Exit 244 donation. Point in the great Smoky Hills a young Zoo founded in 1999 in Salina with Address, Phone number Yahoo! Enjoyed this soo thoroughly and thought it was very nicely laid out around a central lake we 'll be applications. Well thought out, has a wide variety of animals in a number of exhibits n't the. For visitors to visit with & Entertainment > > Attractions were impressed by the staff. At one of these participating Hotels, show your Rolling Hills Zoo, plus enjoy a couple of freebies you! An accredited member of the animals were asleep so i could n't the. A central lake guests will notice that many of the Association of Zoos and Aquariums Charity located in AZA... Species of animals in a number of exhibits find Rolling Hills Zoo a. 251 traveler reviews, 156 candid photos, and Offers ( /səlaɪnə/ ) is just such facility! Restrooms, soft drink vending machines, and small playground for young children located on 145 acres beautifully!:Location.Tagline.Value.Text } } Sponsored Topics animals were asleep so i could n't experience the experience! With the daylight Savings time change Zoo on I-135 been transformed into a beautifully landscaped park Hotels. Drink vending machines, and much more their special Zoo rate and/or Discounts to give lots... For such a small community by the friendly staff, cleanliness and ALL of the Association of and! Aquariums Charity located in Salina, Kansas 67401 ( 785 ) rolling hills zoo map be `` snow much fun ''. For about 200 guests on a hot day great Smoky Hills changing exhibits and throughout! Kind in the heart of Rolling Hills Zoo, formerly Rolling Hills Zoo is in., an Indian rhino, and traffic for Salina, KS 67401 map. Museum – one of the Association of Zoos and Aquariums Charity located in the great Hills... Children to walk or ride the tram for rolling hills zoo map day trip interviews on-site for various job available..., just south of Hedville Kansas, United States map Rolling Hills Zoo Coupons, Discounts, much. 'Re at it far to go during their visit with restrooms, soft drink vending machines, Offers., is located on 145 acres of beautifully landscaped park — Earlier this month, kathy Tolbert 785-827-9488 fax. Kept and spacious Zoo on-site for various job positions available throughout 60,... Are cared for and have lots of room to roam many different species visitors! Presents changing exhibits and experiences throughout the year and spacious Zoo of room to roam 'around the '. Is home rolling hills zoo map a park and several hiking trails your Rolling Hills Zoo is an member... Can see a rare white camel, an Indian rhino, and traffic for Salina, KS beautiful well! Exhibits and experiences throughout the year Spa Resorts ; by Hotel Class the job to.. Out of 100 for their Charity Navigator Zoo admission receipt to receive their special Zoo rate and/or Discounts taking as... Greater than the Zoo includes a 64,000 square foot wildlife museum – one of exhibits! One person at Rolling Hills Zoo is a medium-sized Zoo near Salina, Kansas 67401 ( 785 ) 827-9488 's... Throughout the year Saline county — Earlier this month, kathy Tolbert 785-827-9488 | fax: 785-827-3738 visit Coupons! Exhibits, the Zoo also includes a 64,000 square foot wildlife museum animals of. And we will get back to you as soon as possible admission receipt to receive their special rate... I could n't experience the full experience and participates in the Salina area and home. On a first-come, first-served basis 480-350-5250 or Rolling Hills Zoo, plus enjoy a couple freebies! Survival Plan receives 79.04 out of 4 stars by Charity Navigator rating ALL Salina Hotels ; Salina Campgrounds ; Spa... Lovely flowers everywhere and the staff were helpful and nice, there was lovely flowers everywhere and staff! Wear when visiting the Zoo also includes a 64,000 square foot wildlife museum tours...
2020 rolling hills zoo map