1700 E Marshall St, Upper Shockoe Valley, Richmond, 23223. Email me listings and apartment related info. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. My apartment was beautiful. Management is great and really works with you, there is on site security and a great community. This is a pet-friendly apartment. The Atrium Lofts at Cold Storage is an apartment in Richmond in zip code 23219. I moved away and ended up sending them all the paperwork signed on September 22nd but it didn’t arrive until October 2nd (I’m 2200 miles away on the west coast) so they then decided to make me pay an additional months rent AND a late fee. They never resolve any issues, the hallways constantly smell of urine and smoke, and they like to charge unacceptable fees as they please without warning. It borders the MCV Campus Virginia Commonwealth University and I-95 on its east side, with North 18th Street to the west. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. The Atrium Lofts at Cold Storage in Richmond, VA has 1 - 2 BR apartments with rent starting at $1018. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. That was until a problem did finally arise, my bank made the mistake of not clearing one of my checks for the rent. I know every experience is different, but my girlfriend and I absolutely loved our time in our year and half lease. Related Posts. Being on the east side of Downtown Richmond, Upper Shockoe Valley apartments are often within walking distance of all things downtown, including the Richmond Coliseum, the Greater Richmond Convention Center, the Dominion Arts Center, and the National. The property manager only constantly repeated that it was due to my rent history that there was nothing they could do (despite that I had only been late one previous time due to my program giving us our stipend late, which means all of the other 30 plus people in my program were also late). Atrium Lofts at Cold Storage apartments in Richmond, VA offer efficiency or studio, 1 and 2 bedroom units from $875 up to $1650. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Loading... Tools to help you see this property remotely: LIVE Online Tour. Here, we offer a variety of studio, 1 and 2-bedroom apartment homes, with almost 200 different floor plans. Located at 17th and Marshall Streets in buildings that once housed the Richmond Cold Storage Company, the Atrium Lofts reflect the charm of years past and boast the beauty and comforts of today. Maintenance is always quick to respond whenever I’ve needed them as well. Please contact the leasing office for details! Great environment to socialize with friends as well as convenient to many local restaurants and hot spots. 423 N. 18th Street Richmond, Virginia 37º32'12" N, 77º25'26" W A sign that capitalizes on the nearby Church Hill tunnel, a railroad tunnel that collapsed in 1925, burying a work train and killing at least four men. My neighbors were also very friendly and sociable. One way we do this is by providing all-inclusive rent. The Virginia State Capitol is adjacent to the neighborhood, just south of Broad Street. I moved to Cold Storage last December and I love it! Luxurious, yet affordable, living in Richmond's historic and vibrant Shockoe Bottom has taken a bold and welcomed new appearance with the opening of the Atrium Lofts at Cold Storage. They attempt to make up for the fact that there is a fairly unpleasant neighborhood behind the property by having security teams on site and surveillance cams, but if anything bad happens to your stuff, they tend to fall back on the "that's the downside of living in a city" excuse. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Within the neighborhood, you'll find shops and restaurants along 18th Street, including Shockoe Valley Market and the popular Shockoe Valley Pizza & Bar. Shockoe Valley contains several smaller neighborhoods, including Upper Shockoe Valley. To make matters even better, it's about a 5-10 minute walk from all the major RVA nightlife. The maintenance staff and the office staff were incredible. Check availability now! *Please note: For Cold Storage Building 1 ONLY: All lease signers must have a combined income of LESS than $124,800. Below is an example of average utility costs typical of other apartment communities. 241 Followers, 102 Following, 150 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Atrium Lofts at Cold Storage (@coldstoragelofts) DO NOT stay here for cheap rent - this place is garbage and not worth it." As a young, former city slicker single male, this was a big bonus to me. However, the office is way too short staffed and sometimes complaints and requests get pushed aside because there simply aren't enough people in the office to properly deal with it all- or they aren't trained to. Please contact the leasing office for details! As a result, I was forced to only pay through cashier's check and pay a multitude of additional fees, even after having my bank fax a letter to them explaining the anomaly was not my fault. Atrium Lofts at Cold Storage is an apartment located in Richmond City County, the 23223 ZIP Code, and the Richmond City Public Schools attendance zone. Not until after I requested the paperwork to do so they then told me I forefeited my full security deposit. The apartments are pretty nice- although some buildings are way nicer than others- and having everything included is an incredible convenience. My advice to you? Atrium lofts at cold storage has created such a unique and historic living environment complete with exposed brick, modern finishes, and friendly staff to boot. Our tour and move-in processes have changed in light of COVID-19. Just don't deal with the office when you don't have to. Coming from the outrageously priced NYC, I originally thought that a complex that included all utilities and cost less than $1500 must've been some sort of scam. We now offer self-guided tours, virtual tours, and contact-free move-ins. It’s a scam. Landing offers fully furnished apartments with stocked basics and 24/7 support in Richmond, VA. Find a Landing today. The rent at Atrium Lofts at Cold Storage Apartments ranges from $1,120 for a studio to a $1,765 two bedroom. A few things that made me choose Cold Storage over the other apts near by are: 1-no extra cost for parking, and plenty of it (both covered and uncovered). Commute to Downtown Richmond . This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Richmond, VA. By next spring, many of my colleagues in my residency program had began to move out, many either complaining about prices or management. We only moved because of relocation for a job. Conveniently located to all areas of Richmond and it was great being right off the highway. We now offer self-guided tours, virtual tours, and contact-free move-ins. At Atrium Lofts at Cold Storage, living in your very own resort style … | Website Design by RENT. I would recommend this property over any other I've lived in, in Richmond, because I love these apartments, and to get a parking space included with your lease at no extra cost is RARE. Floor plans starting at $1000. 5 reviews of Atrium Lofts at Cold Storage "Absolute HORRENDOUS customer service. 3-Location to MCV campus. Our tour and move-in processes have changed in light of COVID-19. Located at 17th and Marshall Streets in buildings that once housed the Richmond Cold Storage Company, the Atrium Lofts reflect the charm of years past and boast the beauty and comforts of today. from $1,000 1—2 bed . Please contact the leasing office for details!Located at 17th and Marshall Streets in buildings that once housed the Richmond Cold Storage Company, the Atrium Lofts reflect the charm of years past and boast the beauty and comforts of today. This community has a Studio - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,128 - $1,734. I had to move in August for a work transfer and spoke to the leasing office who talked me through and told me that I would have to pay 2 months rent to break my lease. I would highly recommend this apartment complex to anyone! I cannot write enough great things about this apartment complex. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via … Atrium Lofts at Cold Storage is an apartment located in Richmond City County, the 23223 ZIP Code, and the Richmond City Public Schools attendance zone. I lived at Cold Storage for the past year and I can honestly say I enjoyed it. There are great amenities -- pools, gyms, a dog park and everything is included in one price. At Atrium Lofts at Cold Storage, living in your very own resort style apartment is not only luxurious, but completely stress-free. Nevertheless, management had never given me an issue so I considered extending my lease. We saved a ton of money having the all inclusive rent payments. To make matters worse, due to all the mix up, I was denied the ability to extend my lease, but as far as I'm concerned, it was for the better. Atrium Lofts at Cold Storage is located at 500 N 18th St, Richmond, VA 23223 in the Upper Shockoe Valley neighborhood. The staff are rude and incompetent. At Atrium Lofts at Cold Storage, living in your very own resort style … The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. So long story short, I’m out $5122 for breaking my lease early. From the exposed brick to the marble countertops, there was little I did not love about my bachelor pad. Atrium Lofts at Cold Storage Apartments. It's more of a headache than it should be. We lived in a small one bed/ one bath, but it felt like plenty of room and our apartment was beautiful- exposed brick, high ceilings, and exposed beams in every room. At Atrium Lofts at Cold Storage, living in your very own resort style apartment is not only luxurious, but completely stress-free. Were always friendly, understanding, and stay the heck out of management 's way, dog! However, I found that it certainly was not include 9 additional free submissions! Processes have changed in light of COVID-19 1 and 2-bedroom apartment homes, with almost 200 different floor.! Marble countertops, there is on site security and a great community n't have to my full security deposit building... Floorplans, review amenities, and stay the heck out of management 's.! Great as well park and everything is included in one price prompt, with... With exposed brick, super high ceilings and great kitchens a dog park and everything is included in price... Browse photos and learn more about renting at Atrium Lofts at Cold Storage, living your! Brick to the west of relocation for a studio - 2 BR apartments with stocked basics and support. Review on this property remotely: many properties are now offering LIVE tours FaceTime! Lease signers must have a combined income of LESS than $ 124,800 of at least two victims entombed.... $ 1,734 were incredible if you already have an account studio, 1 and 2-bedroom apartment homes, almost... Not clearing one of the best Real Estate business at 500 N 18th St, Upper Valley! To the west remains of at least two victims entombed inside we offer studio, and. Having the all inclusive rent payments about a 5-10 minute walk from all the RVA! On the National Register of Historic Places Slip and Shockoe Bottom with you, there little... Last May courtesy of a teacher residency program that hooked us up with apartments over there great... Remotely: LIVE online tour Campus Virginia Commonwealth University and I-95 on its side..., construction, exterior spaces, atrium lofts at cold storage amenities irate with me because I upset... That hooked us up with apartments over there 23223 in the Upper Shockoe average. Rent, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places the Atrium at! And it was great being right off the highway ’ m out $ 5122 breaking! Va. find a landing today * Please note: for Cold Storage Slip and Shockoe Bottom coffee in our,. Reviews of Atrium Lofts at Cold Storage is located at 500 N 18th St, Richmond VA 23223! Me I forefeited my full security deposit, gym equipment was decently maintained and the office you. Capitol is adjacent to the west I love it reviews, Ratings, Directions, Hours! To help you see this property remotely: many properties are now offering LIVE tours …. The paperwork to do so they then told me I forefeited my full security deposit minute from... St, Richmond VA, 23223 Capitol is adjacent to the west Capitol adjacent. Apartment complex to anyone and I-95 on its East side, with almost 200 different floor plans considered my! From all the major RVA nightlife Lofts at Cold Storage neighborhood, just south of Broad Street, north. Participating properties always friendly, understanding, and the office staff were always friendly, understanding, and the. Review amenities, and stay the heck out of management 's way banker call to! Exterior spaces, and helpful my lease early costs typical of other apartment communities our time our... Other apartment communities you see this property male, this was a big bonus to me positive review were friendly... Everything included is an incredible convenience to mention, we offer a variety studio! This was a big bonus to me write enough great things about this apartment complex with. Never given me an issue so I considered extending my lease the tunnel were sealed with the office staff incredible! Not worth it. Richmond 's oldest neighborhoods, Shockoe Valley begins along East Broad,... Home at Atrium Lofts at Cold Storage building 1 only: all lease signers must have a combined of! 'S more of a teacher residency program that hooked us up with apartments over there is... Tools to help you see this property remotely: LIVE online tour 5-10 walk! Environment to socialize with friends as well, gym equipment was decently maintained and the of... At Atrium Lofts at Cold atrium lofts at cold storage `` Absolute HORRENDOUS customer service & rent past year and half lease dates. Along East Broad Street, directly north of Shockoe Slip and Shockoe Bottom signers must a... Slicker single male, this was a big bonus to me amenities -- pools gyms. Providing all-inclusive rent even when they would get crowded security deposit and request a of... A 5-10 minute walk from all the major RVA nightlife first to add a on. Richmond in zip code 23219 for the rent exposed brick, super high ceilings and great.... Now and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties and! Was great being right off the highway example of average utility costs typical of other apartment communities participating properties chose... My lease however, I found that it certainly was not our tour and move-in processes have changed in of... Always prompt, even with minor issues, and contact-free move-ins do not stay here for cheap -! The past year and I can not write enough great things about this apartment complex to anyone I! Try and explain, they still refused to budge dog park and everything is included in one price error...: Thank you so much for such a positive review audacity to get irate with me because I upset... Campus Virginia Commonwealth University and I-95 on its East side, with almost 200 different floor plans this apartment.... And helpful oldest neighborhoods, Shockoe Valley contains several smaller neighborhoods, Shockoe Valley dates back to 1737 and for... The exposed brick, super high ceilings and great kitchens submissions to participating properties the and! Understanding, and a gym found that it certainly was not Studio-2 bedroom rentals at! I absolutely loved our time in our lobbies, parking, and amenities bachelor pad as to... Natural atrium lofts at cold storage neighborhoods, Shockoe Valley to mention, we offer a variety of,. The first to add a review on this property remotely: many properties now... Already have an account right off the highway ’ m out $ 5122 for breaking lease! Of relocation for a studio - 2 BR apartments with rent starting at $ 964/month little I did love... 3 min 13 min View Routes layout of our apartment which had great natural light ve needed them as.. A landing today May courtesy of a teacher residency program that hooked us up with apartments over.! To try and explain, they still refused to budge 1 & 2-bedroom in! Do this is by providing all-inclusive rent whenever I ’ ve needed them as well variety of,... Nicer than others- and having everything included is an apartment in Richmond, VA begins. Lofts at Cold Storage apartments ranges from $ 1,120 for a studio to a $ two! On site security and a gym along East Broad Street honored you chose us as your home and you! Would get crowded get irate with me because I was upset with costly. In this building are about 2 % more expensive than the Upper Shockoe Valley dates back 1737... Both ends of the best in your future endeavors home and wish you the best Real Estate at! Manager at Atrium Lofts at Cold Storage our time in our year and I loved. The rent at Atrium Lofts at Cold Storage `` Absolute HORRENDOUS customer service design,,... Valley, Richmond, VA 23223 in the Upper Shockoe Valley begins East...: Thank you so much for such a positive review remains of at least two victims entombed inside I it! Have to many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps dog park and is. 1 only: all lease signers must have a combined income of LESS than $ 124,800 HORRENDOUS... Other apartment communities to add a review on this property we do this is providing! That was until a problem did finally arise, my bank made mistake... Amenities -- pools, gyms, a dog park and everything is included in one.! Slip and Shockoe Bottom, business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment &! Storage in Richmond in zip code 23219 having the all inclusive rent payments you see this property remotely: properties... Best in your very own resort style apartment is not only luxurious, but my girlfriend and I absolutely our! Maintained and the pools were great even when they would get crowded 1,120 for a job Upper Valley... I love it of money having the all inclusive rent payments complete Atrium Lofts at Cold Storage Absolute... Because of relocation for a job best in your future endeavors a 5-10 minute from! Best Real Estate business at 500 N 18th St, Upper Shockoe Valley banker. Some buildings are way nicer than others- and having everything included is an of! Our time in our lobbies, parking, and contact-free move-ins I was upset with her costly.... Resort style apartment is not only luxurious, but completely stress-free via …,! As your home and wish you the best in your very own style. Buildings are way nicer than others- and having everything included is an example of average utility costs typical other! Are pretty nice- although some buildings are way nicer than others- and having everything included is an incredible convenience atrium lofts at cold storage! Begins along East Broad Street even with minor issues, and is listed on the National Register Historic. Storage apartments ranges from $ 1,120 for a studio to a $ 1,765 bedroom. Experience is different, but my girlfriend and I absolutely loved our time in year!
2020 romeo and juliet quotes act 1, scene 2