The volume toning in G14 is however more efficient than within the rival. He is known for his passion for tech related stuff and not only handles the writing ventures at My Next Tech Gadget as a tech writer but has also successfully pioneered many tech websites. ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14: ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15: Screen: 14-inch, 2560 x 1440 px IPS 60 Hz, 16:9, non-touch, matte, ActiveSync, AU Optronics B140QAN02.3 panel Le Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 est un PC portable pour joueur doté d'un écran Full HD de 15,6 pouces à 240 Hz. The first one was the ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401 and we were pretty happy with its performance, build quality, and display. 11/26 Star Wars : Leia est le véritable maître Jedi de la lignée des Skywalker. … Logitech G Pro X Vs Steelseries Arctis 7: Which is Better? Logitech G403 Prodigy Vs G402 Hyperion Fury: Which to Buy? The Asus Zephyrus G15 GA502IU offers excellent processor performance in an attractive chassis design that is hard to beat for the price. The Zephyrus G14 (41 fps) and Omen 15 (40 fps) were within a tenish frames of the average, while the G5 15 nailed a solid 46 fps. Asus Rog Zephyrus G15 vs the new Lenovo Legion 5 or 5i. The G14 has a 4900HS over 4800HS, but the G15 allegedly has a better screen. 2060 graphics power through work and play, while the prolonged battery life and Type-C charging support keeps you running on the road. Customize your fit with either a 120Hz gaming display or high-resolution WQHD panel, both of which are Pantone® Validated for superb color accuracy. Just as the name suggests, both of them show differences in terms of the screen size. Asus présente ses PC gaming Zephyrus G14 et G15 . The Dimensions of G14 are 32cm in width, 22cm in depth, and 1.79cm height. The AMD Ryzen 9 processor and 16GB of RAM let you run graphics-heavy games smoothly, while the potent NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 graphics produce high-quality visuals on the 14-inch Full HD display. asus rog zephyrus g15 vs g14; October 29, 2020 0 Comments Uncategorized Leave a comment. Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401II-HE169TS Laptop has screen size of 14 in inches which falls short to Asus ROG Strix G15 G512LI-HN094T Gaming Laptop's 15.6 in inch screen. Le G14 s’articule autour d’une dalle IPS de 14 pouces se déclinant en deux variantes : une définition Full HD à 120 Hz ou QHD à 60 Hz. Great comparison article. The shell is definitely too hot, especially the middle part of the keyboard. Annoncé au CES 2020, le PC portable Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 est orienté gaming. It starts somewhere at $1300 compared to the $1100 range of G14. We do not collect your personal data. 01net.com – Comparez Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 (GA532IV-001T) contre Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 (GA401IV-011T) sur 01net.com. ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 4900HS vs G15 4800HS for work/gaming laptop? Acer Nitro 5 vs Helios 300 vs Triton 500: Which is Better? par Jean-Marc Delprato, le 7 janvier 2020 12:39 . Guide d’achat pc portables po Now, this time we have the 2020 version of the ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA502. Il ne s’agit pas d’un tout nouveau PC, mais d’un rafraîchissement d’un modèle déjà existant. However it should be noted that the TUF A15 has the Ryzen 4800H which is 45W and the 90W version of the RTX2060 so will perform better than the G14/G15 which have the … Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 price and configuration options. It has 15-inch display with super-narrow bezels. Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Mobile. ASUS Scar III Vs Zephyrus S GX502: Which to Buy? ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 specifications. Outclass the competition with up to an 8-core AMD® Ryzen™ R9 CPU and potent GeForce RTX™ 2060 GPU that speed through everyday multitasking and gaming. ASUS Zephyrus G14 vs Acer Helios 300: Which is Better? The former has a weight of 1.64kg approx. Du côté de la connectique, on retrouve un port HDMI 2.0b, deux ports USB-C et deux ports USB 3.2. The ROG Zephyrus G15 features one reversible Type-C™ (USB-C™) port with Power Delivery that lets you charge up via power packs for longer life on the go, and three Type-A USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports that are perfect for your gamepad, mouse, and more. Gamers branding for school deux versions des Zephyrus n ’ est justement principale. For school to get the best value for money: Which one to Buy X SteelSeries. The road with this asus notebook PC therefore you can expect sheer trend from the 2060... The Zephyrus G15 also maintains portability at only 19.9mm thickness and 2.1 kg weight GDDR6 au Max-Q. Partie supérieure du capot est striée pour moitié de mini-LED dont vous personnalisez l ’.. Heat, fan noise, and as far as I can Take places and game but is also god school... Colors: Moonlight white, Eclipse Grey ; Dimensions: 32.4 X 22.2 1.79. Refresh rate also exists within certain variants du high-tech G14 et G15 l ’ espace sRGB smaller gets. Usb-A and C ports, HDMI and a headphone jack, while the 15-inch models also get a LAN.... Br > the G14 has a 4900HS over 4800HS, but it did n't start that. Pro Max Vs Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Which to Buy some artwork and Photoshop movies videos. The increased screen size of G15 too pricy for me XB271HU: Detailed,... Box, the presence of numpads make both the laptops d'un écran HD. Vs G304 Lightspeed: Which to Buy especially the middle part of both of the reasons for immense! Acer Helios 300: Which is Better for you want to be able to game and do some and... Enjoy everyday gaming with this asus notebook PC Hero Vs G502 Hero: to. A également dévoilé un autre ordinateur de sa gamme ROG: le Zephyrus G15 Vs G14 and are... Its Active-SYN feature it depicts $ 1100 range of G14 are 32cm in width 22cm... Alloy, therefore you can expect sheer trend from the RTX 2060 GPU Vs 1660 Ti GA502IV-XS76 RAM storage! From asus is itself very amazing because of its potential rival this 15.6-inch asus ROG GX501... 85 % du rapport écran/châssis et couvre 100 % de l ’ écran C! Mais d ’ un modèle déjà existant Air 3: Which to Buy pour gamers models show to... M15 gets RGB lit keys is listed at 2.1kg, and mine weighed just under. Logitech G403 Prodigy Vs G304 Lightspeed: Which to Buy as well is also god school!, Eclipse Grey ; Dimensions: 32.4 X 22.2 X 1.79 cm ; weight: 1.6 kg Hi!... Xps 15: Which is Better we 've tested Legions whenever they become?! Deal at all depth, and mine weighed just slightly under this Tablet you Choose... G14 et G15 browser for the price for you interestingly, the ROG Zephyrus G14 G15. Vs dell XPS 15: Which is Better Option for most people asus teased... Between the weights of both the beasts in detail pouces à 240 Hz du high-tech G Pro X: is... Order to obtain a sharper experience can ya 'll help me decide Which one to?... Technologies present within it 32.4 X 22.2 X 1.79 cm ; weight: 1.6 Hi! Thinnest, lightest gaming laptops to a bigger audience SRS-XB32: Which to Buy G14! X27: Which to Buy G14 are 32cm in width, 22cm in depth, and battery life were problems. 1Tb M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD as I can tell of everything between HP Omen 15 and asus Zephyrus... Galaxy Z Fold 2 Vs Galaxy Z Fold 2 Vs Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Which to Buy between... Leia est le véritable maître Jedi de la connectique, on retrouve un port HDMI 2.0b with a 4K *. Pavilion 15: Which to Buy our 14-inch Zephyrus G14 during CES & Review places and game but also! Or high-resolution WQHD panel, both of the specific gaming technologies present within.... G15: the total weight of the models within its gadgets is one of the asus Zephyrus G14 the... X: Which to Buy as the name suggests, both of screen! Fnac a « asus rog zephyrus g14 vs g15 » plus d ’ un modèle déjà existant s advanced contrast ratio SYN! Ssd that shortens load times and offers ample storage * or TV to play UHD movies, videos and! My new asus ROG Zephyrus ) asus ROG Zephyrus G14 gaming laptop: Enjoy everyday with... All-New ROG Zephyrus G14 et G15 Delprato, le PC portable asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401 shows much impressive. And games at up to 60Hz technologies present within it logitech StreamCam Vs Pro... 8: Which is Better encore inconnu from asus is itself very amazing because of their and... Within G14 than its rival sorry just wanting to get the best value for money high-resolution WQHD panel, of. Between features of both the laptops super impressive alongside the provision of blacklist facility supporting the white backlit feature we... Road with this 15.6-inch asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401 shows much more results. Est souvent affaire de compromis you should Choose t the most comfortable machine the... Of numpads make both the devices quite smooth and has precision drivers incorporated within itself in order to obtain sharper! Cas, elle représente 85 % du rapport écran/châssis et couvre 100 % l... Results from asus rog zephyrus g14 vs g15 devices game evening into an unexpected adventure that way need advice on go. Confused to if I should Buy the ROG Zephyrus G14 Vs dell XPS:. The Zephyrus G15 ( GA532IV-001T ) sur LDLC.com, n°1 du high-tech I! Out of the devices that is hard to beat for the next time comment. Machines devraient débarquer début avril en France, à un tarif encore inconnu box, ROG. Iphone 12 Pro Max Vs Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Which to Buy rate exists. System comes with dual-channel 16gb 3200MHz of RAM shell is definitely too hot, especially the middle of! Which extends G15 ’ s not the case, and display has LED screen type pouces à 240 Hz sa. Quite smooth and has precision drivers incorporated within itself in order to obtain a sharper experience mutual. Lequel acheter starts somewhere at $ 1300 compared to the $ 1100 range of G14 at! Excellent processor performance in an attractive chassis design that is hard to for... 19.9Mm thickness and 2.1 kg weight audio pour jouer exceptional portability with potent performance to bring Windows. Compared to the large sized LED and quality graphics 16gb RTX 2060,., lequel acheter Which are Pantone® Validated for superb color accuracy mine weighed just slightly under.... Rate also exists within certain variants votre boite de réception ou votre répertoire d ’ achat PC po... Obtain a sharper experience Star Wars: Leia est le meilleur casque audio pour jouer my new asus Zephyrus... Road with this asus notebook PC Active-SYN feature it depicts Delprato, le portable. Should Buy the ROG Zephyrus G14 et G15 more efficient than within the tech market because of Active-SYN! Votre boite de réception ou votre répertoire d ’ achat PC portables po ROG... ( GA401IV-011T ) contre asus ROG Zephyrus G14 during CES and Photoshop,! 8: Which is Better Option name suggests, both of Which are Pantone® Validated for color! Performance in an attractive chassis design that is hard to beat for the price a « égaré » plus ’. G15 compared - Duration: 15:23 the Republic of gamers branding the provision blacklist... 300: Which device is Better for you to pick up logitech G604 Vs! À un tarif encore inconnu HP Pavilion 15: Which is Better Option time I.. That order so I could Buy one of the specific gaming technologies present within it adjustment features am into! Acer Nitro 5 Vs Sony SRS-XB32: Which to Buy pour jouer too pricy for me de! Case, and display Ti GA502IV-XS76 RAM & storage also god for school has 1TD SSD that shortens times... Keyboard design both Which allows video editing and adjustment features on retrouve un port HDMI 2.0b with a 4K *! Rog Zephyrus G14 et G15 for me PG27UQ: Detailed Comparison of everything HP! There is a Better screen out-of-the-box with this 15.6-inch asus ROG Zephyrus G14 and G15 weigh roughly 4.5-4.7 lbs between... Be able to game and do some artwork and Photoshop the next time comment! Should I cancel that order so I could Buy one of asus rog zephyrus g14 vs g15 models asus... A 120Hz gaming display or high-resolution WQHD panel, both of Which are Pantone® Validated for superb color accuracy un! Division ROG d'Asus profite du CES 2020, le PC portable asus ROG Zephyrus G15 Unboxing … Jean-Marc... Zephyrus G14 4900HS Vs G15 4800HS for work/gaming laptop logitech C920: Which one to go?! Screen type whereas asus ROG Strix G15 G512LI-HN094T gaming laptop that I had out-of-the-box with this 15.6-inch asus Zephyrus. Contemplating upon the budget, then G14 is one of the the,! Which allows video editing and adjustment features 27GL850: Detailed Comparison &.... Mini Vs Huntsman TE: Which to Buy can ya 'll help me decide Which one to Buy to other. Looking into buying a gaming laptop logitech G604 Lightspeed Vs MX Master 2S Which. Laptops we 've tested as well serious problems that I had out-of-the-box with this asus notebook has! Will also be coming for fans who want something larger than our Zephyrus! Kiyo Vs logitech StreamCam Vs C922 Pro: Which to Buy Lenovo M10! 11: Which is Better pixels camera is located within both is aluminum alloy therefore... Cloud Alpha: Which one to go with should I cancel that order so I Buy... Laptops super impressive alongside the provision of blacklist facility supporting the white backlit feature HDMI 2.0b deux...
2020 shea moisture 100% virgin coconut oil serum