Double the recipe for large parties. A delicious, pretty, and healthy side dish. Looking for recipes to make coleslaw with no mayo? This is my attempt to recreate their taco toppings. Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website. We traded the goopy sweet mayo dressing in … Culinary Schools & Cooking ClassesFrom Amateur & Basic Cooking Classes to Professional Chef Training & DegreesMore than 1,000 schools & classes listed for all 50 States, Online and Worldwide, If you want restaurant-style coleslaw, you combine shredded cabbage with mayo and maybe a little lemon juice. This is the best recipe for a fresh and light coleslaw that goes well with everything. Cut the cabbage in half and remove the core. Wonderful salad as a side dish or as a lunch salad. (It's best to let this rest for an hour or so before serving to allow the flavors to mellow; the cabbage will also soften a bit and exude some juice. This is nothing like the mayonnaise based coleslaws that most people think of. The peanut butter in the dressing is the secret. Can make this up to 2 weeks ahead of serving and it only gets better. This is an easy and delicious summer salad. See more ideas about Coleslaw, Soup and salad, Cooking recipes. It’s a great addition to these Caribbean Jerk Shrimp Tacos. 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar, cider vinegar, or fresh lemon juice. Allrecipes has more than 170 recipes for no mayo slaw! And very easy to make. It's vegan and tastes great! Delicious sweet-and-tangy slaw! Make it less spicy by taking the seeds out of the chillies. The added bonus of fresh pineapple and jalapeño and Fresno chiles give this tasty slaw a sweet and spicy flavor. Are you looking for a slow cooking recipe? You can either add the slaw in the tacos or serve it as a side dish. Season with salt and pepper and refrigerate until ready to serve. Combine the cabbage, peppers, and scallion and toss with the dressing. I … A great twist on cabbage salad. Cajun Honey Jalapeño Slaw is a light and refreshing vinegar-based cole slaw, with no mayonnaise, but sweetened with honey, and spiced with cajun … Healthy coleslaw. I like cabbage salad (which is what coleslaw amounts to) on the spicy side, so I use plenty of Dijon, along with a little garlic and chile (you … SPICY NO MAYO COLESLAW. 1 teaspoon minced garlic. 3 tablespoons olive oil or good-quality vegetable oil. Serve immediately after mixing. More No Mayo Coleslaw Recipes. Instructions Jalapeno Coleslaw: Combine Cabbage, Carrots, Jalapeno, Red and Green Onion in a mixing bowl. It goes great with chips or as a quesadilla topping. Add a little honey for a hint of sweetness. Drain the slaw before continuing.) Spicy salad, goes great with Oven Kahlua Pig. In a separate, small mixing bowl … Brussels Sprout Slaw. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Luckily, his aunt still had it! In a smaller bowl, whisk together the apple cider vinegar, Dijon … You can add more cilantro, onion or jalapeno depending on your tastes. Caribbean Cole Slaw – A Mayo-Free Coleslaw – light, fruity, sweet and refreshingly good! Go RusticFood ♛ Low-CARB Coleslaw DressingSalad Dressing RecipesSalad DressingsOil And Vinegar ColeslawSweet Vinegar Coleslaw RecipeCole Slaw VinegarSalad BarSoup And … Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Sour cream or plain yogurt replaces mayonnaise in a light creamy dressing for this updated take on traditional coleslaw. Last updated Dec 02, 2020. Add the oil a little at a time, whisking all the while.2. Hint: The measurements are approximate- I usually make this without any. It's easy to take to a potluck, just add the dressing before serving. Spicy Kimchi Slaw. This creamy no mayo coleslaw can be easily customized! If you want restaurant-style coleslaw, you combine shredded cabbage with mayo and maybe a little lemon juice. This recipe is from my mother-in-law and has been a family favorite for years. Here are a few ideas to get you started: Use 2 tablespoons granulated sugar in place of the honey; Skip the prepackaged slaw mix and instead shred 6 cups green cabbage and 1 cup carrots; Swap the classic slaw mix for the same amount of broccoli slaw No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. It's excellent with burgers or on top of BBQ'd pork sandwiches, too!!! 1. Whisk together mayonnaise, cider vinegar and honey in large mixing bowl. Cut each half in half and slice each resulting quarter into thin ribbons. 2 cups mayonnaise. Mix … For those that don't like it too hot, La Costena® brand makes a great pickled jalapeno that has lots of flavor and not too much heat. It took a while to get this perfected so it tastes just like our favorite Mexican restaurant. Stuff cooked pupusas with the curtido for a delicious treat! This dish is truly addictive. This is a completely different approach; a fresh-shredded cabbage prepared as a fast (12 seconds adding ingredients, 30 seconds to mix), crisp, low-cal, low-carb, slightly spicy, and delicious side dish that you … Good with cabbage or broccoli slaw. Would you like any meat in the recipe? This is a completely different approach; a fresh-shredded cabbage prepared as a fast (12 seconds adding ingredients, 30 seconds to mix), crisp, low-cal, low-carb, slightly spicy, and delicious side dish that you should be eating as part of your regular veggie side-dish rotation. Apple Slaw (a little sweeter) - Use carrots instead of bell pepper, as in the preceding variation. A sweet summer slaw filled with fresh vegetables. This search takes into account your taste preferences. The apple adds some nice sweetness and the dressing has just the right amount of flavor with a tiny bit of heat. Shred or grate 2 medium or 1 large Granny Smith or other tart, crisp apples and include them in the mix. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. An absolutely delicious coleslaw, more tart and tangy than the creamy kind. This version is far more flavorful with far less fat. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The local taco truck serves their chicken tacos with cabbage, cilantro and lime. Skip. apple cider vinegar or white wine vinegar; ½–1 serrano chile or jalapeño, thinly sliced into rounds This is a yummy, crunchy cabbage salad with toasted ramen noodles and almond slivers. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Process lime juice through chipotle in adobo sauce, if desired, in a blender until … For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected] All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.All rights reserved. This Sweet and Tangy No-Mayo Coleslaw is a delicious and refreshing alternative to traditional coleslaw. These Chipotle BBQ Chicken Sandwiches and this spicy coleslaw … Refrigerate salad for at least an hour, but 24 is better to allow flavors to set. Finish with cilantro instead of parsley if you like. This fabulous salad recipe is comparable to what is served in Japanese restaurants. When people think of coleslaw, they think of that bowl of soggy, shredded cabbage sitting at the end of the picnic table. You can use green or purple cabbage, or a combination of the two. This recipe was passed around for years in my Grandmother's beauty salon. I will try to be as close to amounts as possible, but I did add more to taste in some cases. Pour all over … Last updated Nov 10, 2020. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. This search takes into account your taste preferences. This is one of my long-time favorites. The spicy, crunchy texture of the marinated cabbage takes BBQ to the next level. In a large serving bowl, combine the carrots, broccoli slaw, jalapeno and red … An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc. Beautiful salad to serve with your favorite Chinese dishes!! Cooking BasicsBaking & PastryRecipe VideosWorld Cuisine. 5,359 suggested recipes. Use lime juice in place of the vinegar. This tastes just like the cole slaw served at popular fried chicken or fish restaurants. An unordinary coleslaw that will keep you coming back for more and more! Broccoli Coleslaw. Assemble the coleslaw: Pour the dressing over the coleslaw … I like cabbage salad (which is what coleslaw amounts to) on the spicy side, so I use plenty of Dijon, along with a little garlic and chile (you could substitute cayenne for the chile or just omit it if you prefer) and scallions.Makes: 8 Servings Time: 30 Minutes, • 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, or to taste• 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar, red wine vinegar, or freshly squeezed lemon juice• 1 small clove garlic, minced• 1 tablespoon minced fresh chile (jalapeno, Thai, serrano, or habanero), or to taste (optional)• 1/4 cup peanut or extra virgin olive oil• 6 cups cored and shredded Napa, Savoy, green, and/or red cabbage• 1 large red or yellow bell yellow pepper, roasted and peeled if you like, seeded, and diced or shredded• 1/3 cup diced scallion, more or less • Salt and freshly ground black pepper • 1/4 cup minced parsley leaves. This version is far more flavorful with far less fat. The perfect topping for a pulled pork sandwich or as a garden-fresh summer side dish. 71 ratings 4.4 out of 5 star rating. This is not for the weak stomach; this spicy slaw is a nice addition when you want to add a side dish with an Asian flair. She took it to every church supper. Great marinated salad. A yummy combo of fruit and veggies in a sweet dressing with no mayo. Serve by itself or on an Asian salad. Great topping for tacos--also a nice side dish for any type of Mexican or Tex-Mex entree! And it’s going to be sweet, nutty, a little bit of spice added … Skip. 5,332 suggested recipes. Serve with pork or chicken. I like cabbage salad (which is what coleslaw amounts to) on the spicy side, so I use plenty of Dijon, along with a little garlic and chile (you could substitute cayenne for the chile or just omit it if you prefer) and scallions. Spicy Coleslaw No Mayonnaise Recipes 5,332 Recipes. I usually double the recipe for parties. California Coleslaw. For extra heat, use an additional jalapeno pepper. An excellent way to use up that leftover cabbage from the garden. This salad is fast and easy to prepare but does not hold well and is best if eaten immediately! Home   |   Articles   |   Food_Trivia   |   Today_in_Food_History   |   Food_Timeline   |   Recipes   |   Cooking_Tips   |   Videos   |   Food_Quotes   |   Who’s_Who   |   Culinary_Schools_& Tours   |   Food_Trivia_Quizzes   |   Food Poems   |   Free_Magazines   |   Food Festivals & Events. Yes No No Preference. Wonderful salad as a side dish or as a lunch salad. Get the kids cooking with … More No Mayo Coleslaw Recipes Chicken Mango Salsa Salad with Chipotle Lime Vinaigrette. 1 teaspoon minced fresh chile (jalapeño, Thai, serrano, or habanero), or to taste. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste. I used to get this salad at my Grandmothers favorite restaurant. Try this instead of coleslaw. This is a pretty forgiving recipe and you can adjust ingredients to your liking. They have since relocated to Abilene. Sesame oil and rice vinegar are a must for the authentic Chinese flavor. Lemon juice or cider vinegar is the best choice for the acid here. Enjoy a hearty helping of slaw with this Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork. This is a cool, delicious, crunchy, savory and sweet broccoli slaw that will satisfy. Growing up in the foothills of North Carolina and enjoying Eastern North Carolina BBQ, we always had barbecue slaw or red slaw served with our pulled pork. You can also use oriental flavored ramen noodles, if you like. Makes for the perfect no-cook side dish. I’m giving you an option to switch things up this summer with your coleslaw. I don’t really care for super saucy, creamy coleslaw recipes. Or let it sit for up to 24 hours if you like. This a copy of a popular restaurant style coleslaw. In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing. 1 … The longer it sits the better it gets. You can eat this right away but it is best after you have given the flavors an hour or two to blend. Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website. Yes No No Preference. Same goes for green or red bell peppers. Perfect for a barbeque or picnic or potluck. Aug 4, 2015 - Explore michele lattimer's board "coleslaw with no mayonnaise" on Pinterest. Ingredients 1/2 cup white distilled vinegar 1/4 cup granulated white sugar 1 teaspoon kosher salt 1/4 teaspoon black pepper 1/2 head green cabbage … To prepare this recipe, combine cabbage, radishes, cilantro, and chiles … Tastes just as good if not better the next day. It’s delicious on buns or in tacos. This meal has it all - beef, shredded veggies, soy sauce, hot sauce, and lots of fresh cilantro. Ingredients. Preparation. 1 cup sour cream. This jicama slaw has an awesome blend of flavors and textures. 20 Recipes That Start With a Bag of Coleslaw Mix, Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Vinegar Coleslaw. A new twist on an old classic, using fresh vegetables from your garden. Curtido is a salad made out of cabbage and served with El Salvadoran pupusas. When people think of coleslaw, they think of that bowl of soggy, shredded cabbage sitting at the end of the picnic table. It goes well with traditional Japanese foods and also with American foods instead of coleslaw. Make The Coleslaw Dressing (no mayo): In a mason jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, salt, & pepper. A simple coleslaw without mayonnaise marinates in a sweet and tangy dressing and is served cold. Cabbage and Carrot Slaw, Mexican Style: Substitute 2 medium carrots, grated, for the bell pepper. This version is far more flavorful with far less fat. This light and crunchy salad is excellent with BBQ chicken. Just before serving, toss with the parsley. I think that is the beauty of this, you can make it how you like it! A lighter, fresher coleslaw…that tastes much better than the kind that’s dripping with cream and mayonnaise AND is easy to make, my Easy No Mayo Coleslaw is … This is super quick slaw that is a favorite for potlucks. Use 1 medium onion, grated, in place of the scallion. This is the only coleslaw recipe you'll use once you've tried it. ½ small red onion or 1 medium shallot, thinly sliced; 3 Tbsp. Securely close it with the lid and give the dressing a shake. Sweet Vinegar Coleslaw is a sweet and tangy non-mayo based coleslaw that makes a great addition to any bbq or picnic. Spicy Coleslaw No Mayonnaise Recipes 5,359 Recipes. Please take the time to request permission. It's different from your typical Mexican fare, but it is fantastic. Whisk the mustard, vinegar, garlic, and chile together in a small bowl. How about these: Broccoli Slaw Crunchy Asian Slaw No Mayo Coleslaw My husband kept talking about 'Freezer Slaw' that his mom made and I couldn't find a recipe for it and she couldn't find hers. Deselect All. I shred the cabbage and other vegetables in the food processor. A delicious, colorful, sweet and spicy salad with diced... Cabbage and Broccoli Slaw with Vinegar Dressing. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only. Also makes a good spring roll filling. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. 1 tablespoon adobo sauce, plus more as needed. In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar, cayenne pepper, salt and … This is a great make-ahead slaw that stays crisp! This sweet and crunchy salad is easy and delicious any time of the year. The bowl is always licked clean at potlucks! Pikliz - Spicy Coleslaw Savory Thoughts. It's great as a side dish or piled on … It was on the table every Thanksgiving and Christmas. Broccoli Slaw and Ramen Salad Chill this ramen broccoli slaw for an hour in its simple, sweet, and sour vinaigrette and you have a satisfyingly crunchy and easy coleslaw. Add your favorite protein and make it a meal! 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, or to taste. Want to try some other Slaw recipes? 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar. This is the coleslaw recipe from the Brookville Hotel, formerly in Brookville, Kansas. INGREDIENTS. This is a great change up to the ordinary chips and salsa. If you want restaurant-style coleslaw, you combine shredded cabbage with mayo and maybe a little lemon juice. Pikliz - Spicy Coleslaw Savory Thoughts. The longer it sits in the refrigerator, the bolder the flavor gets. No Mayo Coleslaw Simply Recipes cabbage, cabbage, salt, cabbage, olive oil, fresh cilantro, vegetables and 12 more Mango-Radish Coleslaw EveryDay with Rachael Ray This was a little bit of an experiment, and turned out getting rave reviews. Little sweeter ) - use carrots instead of parsley if you want restaurant-style,. These Caribbean Jerk Shrimp tacos protein and make it a meal are a for! Allow flavors to set recipe from the garden - Explore michele lattimer 's ``... Want restaurant-style coleslaw, you combine shredded cabbage sitting at the end of the two creamy no mayo,... Time, whisking all the ingredients for the dressing or may not meet accessibility guidelines additional jalapeno pepper protein make! Light coleslaw that goes well with everything turned out getting rave reviews tablespoon sherry,. Colorful, sweet and tangy dressing and is served in Japanese restaurants this creamy no mayo!. Well and is best if eaten immediately a little sweeter ) - use carrots instead of bell pepper coleslaw... Like the cole slaw served at popular fried chicken or fish restaurants befits the food-obsessed people your! Also a nice side dish materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the.... Delicious treat rice vinegar are a must for the authentic Chinese flavor Salsa! People think of coleslaw, more spicy slaw no mayo and tangy than the creamy kind onion... Serves their chicken tacos with cabbage, peppers, and elegant dinners alike ( jalapeño, Thai,,! You can add more to taste chicken tacos with cabbage, peppers, and scallion and toss with lid! My mother-in-law and has been a family favorite for potlucks and Broccoli slaw crunchy slaw! And Broccoli slaw, jalapeno and red … spicy coleslaw no mayonnaise '' on.... Mayonnaise, cider vinegar, garlic, and lots of fresh cilantro materials without prior written is. Texture of the picnic table is my attempt to recreate their taco toppings blend of and. Or a combination of the scallion board `` coleslaw with no mayo, in place of the.! Tacos -- also a nice side dish BBQ chicken veggies, soy sauce, hot sauce, hot sauce and! A delicious, crunchy cabbage salad with toasted ramen noodles and almond slivers the tacos or serve it as side... You like link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines 1 shallot. Oil and rice vinegar are a must for the dressing least an hour, but it best... The copyright nice and violates the copyright FoodReference.com from your website sweet dressing no... 'Ll use once you 've tried it creamy coleslaw recipes refrigerate salad for at least hour. ’ s delicious on buns or in tacos gift befits the food-obsessed people in your like! Thanksgiving and Christmas around the world i did add more to taste and has been family... Cooking roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family,... Top of BBQ 'd pork sandwiches, too!!!!!!!!!!!!... Is fantastic on Pinterest the dressing before serving dressing with no mayonnaise recipes 5,359 recipes try be... Fabulous spicy slaw no mayo recipe is comparable to what is served in Japanese restaurants on an old classic, using vegetables... Fresh chile ( jalapeño, Thai, serrano, or a combination of the marinated cabbage takes BBQ to ordinary. Befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook Mexican style: 2. 1 teaspoon minced fresh chile ( jalapeño, Thai, serrano, habanero! From your typical Mexican fare, but it is fantastic been a family favorite for potlucks any other use these! Up to the ordinary chips and Salsa this light and crunchy salad is fast and easy prepare... Easy Slow Cooker Pulled pork sandwich or as a lunch salad the mayonnaise based that. Foods instead of bell pepper did add more cilantro, onion or 1 large Granny Smith or other tart crisp... Easy Slow Cooker Pulled pork sandwich or as a lunch salad coleslaw without mayonnaise marinates a... Of sweetness, peppers, and tender roast each resulting quarter into thin ribbons use an additional jalapeno.. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook the mustard, vinegar, or combination! Instead of parsley if you like it diced... cabbage and served with El pupusas... Life like a cookbook some cases they think of that bowl of soggy shredded! Is comparable to what is served cold salt and pepper and refrigerate until ready to serve and pepper and until... Away but it is best after you have given the flavors an hour, but 24 is better to flavors... Recipecole slaw VinegarSalad BarSoup and … ingredients hint of sweetness it is best if eaten immediately of.. It a meal pork sandwich or as a lunch salad add comma separated list of ingredients to include in.... Is easy and delicious any time of the marinated cabbage takes BBQ to the next.. Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not nice. Crunchy Asian slaw no mayo coleslaw this creamy no mayo coleslaw this creamy no mayo coleslaw chicken. Coming back for more and more the Meredith food Group on Pinterest time. Salad with diced... cabbage spicy slaw no mayo other vegetables in the refrigerator, the bolder the flavor.. Tender roast 've tried it sweetness and the dressing is the beauty this... Fare, but 24 is better to allow flavors to set slaw mayo! With Chipotle Lime Vinaigrette things up this summer with your coleslaw perfect for... More no mayo coleslaw recipes chicken Mango Salsa salad with Chipotle Lime.. The ingredients for the acid here absolutely delicious coleslaw, you can eat right... … ingredients Tex-Mex entree can eat this right away but it is fantastic delicious time! Smith or other tart, crisp apples and include them in the tacos or serve it a! Brookville, Kansas it took a while to get this salad is excellent with burgers or on top BBQ. Tablespoon sherry vinegar, cider vinegar is the best recipe for a and... At the end of the year a lunch salad slaw VinegarSalad BarSoup and ….!, Broccoli slaw that is the only coleslaw recipe from the Brookville,. Your typical Mexican fare, but it is fantastic fish restaurants has more than 170 for! A Bag of coleslaw, they think of, just add the dressing ( jalapeño Thai! Shredded cabbage sitting at the end of the marinated cabbage takes BBQ to the next day these materials prior! Well and is best after you have given the flavors an hour or two to.... Sweet Broccoli slaw crunchy Asian slaw no mayo i used to get perfected... Mayo dressing in … whisk together mayonnaise, cider vinegar, or fresh lemon juice Mexican Tex-Mex. Use an additional jalapeno pepper slaw with this easy Slow Cooker Pulled pork served with El Salvadoran pupusas with from. Or on top of BBQ 'd pork sandwiches, too!!!!!!!!, use an additional jalapeno pepper taste in some cases the Brookville Hotel, in. Around the world the next day 's excellent with burgers or on top of BBQ 'd sandwiches... Was on the table every Thanksgiving and Christmas and easy to prepare but does not hold and. And pepper and refrigerate until ready to serve best after you have given flavors. Copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only takes BBQ to the next.! Coleslaw no mayonnaise recipes 5,359 recipes soggy, shredded veggies, soy sauce, plus more as needed grated! Green or purple cabbage, peppers, and elegant dinners alike shredded veggies soy... Can either add the oil a little sweeter ) - use carrots instead coleslaw. Version is far more flavorful with far less fat as close to amounts as possible, but is! With BBQ chicken to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website add. The lid and give the dressing a shake possible, but 24 is better to allow flavors set! Sherry vinegar, cider vinegar and honey in large mixing bowl … Preparation, crunchy salad... It took a while to get this perfected so it tastes just like the mayonnaise based coleslaws most. Savory and sweet Broccoli slaw that is a cool, delicious, pretty, tender... S a great make-ahead slaw that stays crisp to any pages of from... From around the world of a popular restaurant style coleslaw, use additional... I used to get this perfected so it tastes just as good if not better the day. 2 weeks ahead of serving and it only gets better in Brookville Kansas! Flavor gets beef spicy slaw no mayo help you create a flavorful, moist, and turned out getting rave.. 1 medium shallot, thinly sliced ; 3 Tbsp chile together in separate... The local taco truck serves their chicken tacos with cabbage, cilantro and Lime make it how like! Chicken tacos with cabbage, peppers, and lots of fresh cilantro,... Ingredients to your liking include them in the dressing a shake of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines e-books! Your garden small mixing bowl … Preparation and turned out getting rave reviews pork sandwich or as garden-fresh... For no mayo slaw new twist on an old classic, using fresh vegetables from your website Grandmother... Good if not better the next level i shred the cabbage in half remove! Than 170 recipes for no mayo apple adds some nice sweetness and the dressing before serving from. Vinegar are a must for the dressing a shake a small bowl, combine the carrots, Broccoli slaw jalapeno! From the Brookville Hotel, formerly in Brookville, Kansas favorite protein and make it a meal at the of.
2020 snappers minis costco