Healthy hair doesn't just happen, it starts with Alikay Naturals! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. But then I realized I also had very little to no 'beads' and chunks in my mask either. ... Alikay Naturals - Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Hair Mask 8oz by Alikay Naturals. Directions: Apply to wet hair. I never tried this particular product, so I decided to purchase it from Amazon against my better judgement. I have been using this for about a month, once a week. I've used this product 4 weeks in a row before I start wash day and I've seen an drastic improvement in my curl definition due to them being better hydrated. I will be trying a different brand once this one runs out, but I do like that this is natural ingredients. Love love love this product, Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2017. Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Hair Mask comes to the rescue by providing deep, much-needed nourishment to each individual hair strand from root to tip. My Review on Alikay Naturals Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Mask I know I’m late to using Coconut oil for natural hair bandwagon, Naturals, but I’m on Coconut oil high right now. I have tired the full line of Alikay products and those are the ones that became a staple. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2018. Sent from and sold by Irene Beauty UK. Take a small amount of Moisture Rich Hair Parfait and rub between palms for easier application. Here are my thoughts on the Alikay Naturals Avocado Cream DC. I thought could have simply been the batch. I will be trying a different brand once this one runs out, but I do like that this is natural ingredients. I have 4c kinky coily hair and using these products leave my hair soft and manageable. This page works best with JavaScript. The fragrance is not over powering and strong enough to enjoy while applying and after applying products to hair. I definitely noticed a difference in how soft and manageable my hair became. On ALL the reviews that I watched, the product was THICK(as opposed to the “product” I received-which was way thinner and runny...). I have wavy/curly hair and was looking for a product that would hydrate and make my hair less frizzy. $15.80. It left my hair very soft and manageable for styling. #MASKMONDAY Alikay Naturals Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Hair Mask - Duration: 14:16. This light refreshing scented hair mask is a natural remedy to repair damaged hair, restoring natural moisture and shine, while preventing hair loss and dandruff. Reviewed in the United States on February 12, 2019. I have 3c/4a hair that was really dry from keeping it in protective styles for a whole year. Waste of money. Increased elasticity means less hair breakage, more length retention and stronger healthier hair. I hope to get some at the World Natural Hair Show! I used the Alikay Avocado cream moisture repairing mask as my deep conditioner and I have to say I am impressed. Let me know in the comment section!! The Avocado Cream left my hair feeling soft and supple, providing a powerful burst of moisture that lasted throughout the duration of my wash day process. I then decided the order the same product from Target, and lo and behold, I finally got the REAL thing!! I am a reformed product junkie. Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2019. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. As of now, definitely the best mask for my hair ! Aloe Berry Styling Gel. 3.9 out of 5 stars 129. Waste of money. Avocados contain beta-carotene, vitamins B, C, E and essential fats that provide vital nutrients needed for replenishing hair's strength, moisture… Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2018. Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Hair Mask comes to the rescue by providing deep much-needed nourishment to each individual hair strand from root to tip. I have no idea what I received... either a really bad batch OR my product was adulterated. I pre-pooed (conditioned before shampooing) overnight with Alikay Naturals Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Hair Mask and I LOVED IT!!!!! The item was not eligible for return.Therfore I threw the item away for safety reasons. The fragrance is not over powering and strong enough to enjoy while applying and after applying products to hair. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Think again! Avocados are high in fat filled with beta-carotene, vitamins b, c and e and healthy fats that provide essential nutrients to hair to provide maximum strength. Reviewed in the United States on February 12, 2019. Add to wishlist. And by the LOOK of the stuff that I had, someone mixed some other product in with it. The result is moisturized hair that feels soft and is more elastic. by Alikay. I would say this hydrates, but not in a significant way. Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Mask Alikay Naturals has flourished to become one of the fastest growing and most influential beauty brands in the world.Being a leader in providing quality products and services that promotes education and healthy beauty practices, raising awareness of natural ingredients. LOL I have tried a lot of brands. Avocados contain beta-carotene, vitamins B, C, E and essential fats that provide vital nutrients needed for replenishing hair's strength, moisture, and shine. The slip is okay - nothing I would particularly use to detangle with, but better than some products that feel like sandpaper on the hair (lol). Verified Purchase. locally at discount price at African Naturals; The best natural & organic health and wellness products stores in St. Louis, MO. While applying the product to my hair, it melted all the tangles away. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Alikay Naturals Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Hair Mask having... Alikay Naturals Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Hair Mask having natural Peppermint, Avocado Oils 16 Ounce. It shines, moisturizes and softens her hair. This light scented hair mask is a natural remedy to repair damaged hair. I never tried this particular product, so I decided to purchase it from Amazon against my better judgement. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I Was very disappointed with my purchase. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. I have been using Alikay hair products for sometime now and this is one of my favorites. This got delivered and I instantly had to try it ....my hair feels so soft, full of bounce, actually feels hydrated! High in fat filled with beta-carotene, vitamins B, C and E and healthy fats that provide essential nutrients to hair to provide … Who's going? $16.99 from $10.00. This light refreshing scented hair mask is a natural remedy to repair damaged hair, restoring natural moisture and shine, while preventing hair loss and dandruff. So as you can see this Is brining my hair life! Size: 8 Ounce Verified Purchase. Avokado sadrži beta-karoten, vitamine skupine B, C, E i esencijalne masti koje pružaju vitalne hranjive tvari potrebne za obnavljanje snage, vlage i sjaja kose. Check out this review by T Copeland on the Alikay Naturals Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Mask … Long story short, this product plays no games when it comes to moisture. This page works best with JavaScript. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Product not sealed. If you look at my picture, I just rinsed the mask out , towel dryer my hair , and took this pic! Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Hair Mask comes to the rescue by providing deep, much-needed nourishment to each individual hair strand from root to tip. I have been using Alikay hair products for sometime now and this is one of my favorites. When I received the product, I noticed that the safety seal was removed and the consistency was......let’s just say, something was indeed off. I thought could have simply been the batch. The result is moisturized hair that feels soft and is more elastic. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Love love love this product! I follow up with Alikay's Lemongrass leave in conditioner. I had little shedding while combing through my hair. I have 4c kinky coily hair and using these products leave my hair soft and manageable. Quick … Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2018. I have wavy/curly hair and was looking for a product that would hydrate and make my hair less frizzy. As with all Alikay Naturals products, Moisture Rich Hair Parfait smells absolutely wonderful. by Alikay Naturals. And the color seemed like a dye. As of now, definitely the best mask for my hair ! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2019. This is not the real deal. Alikay Naturals Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Hair Mask 8 oz - Alikay Naturals Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Hair Mask 8 oz Avocado Cream fills each strand of hair with nourishment from root to tip. Alikay Naturals Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Mask comes to the rescue by providing deep, much-needed nourishment to each individual hair strand from root to tip. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Avocado Cream fills each strand of hair with nourishment from root to tip. Sale. ... Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Hair Mask. And the color seemed like a dye. The result is moisturized hair that feels soft and is more elastic. 5.0 out of 5 stars I've used this product 4 weeks in a row before I start wash day and I've seen an drastic improvement in my curl definition due to them being better hydrated. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2019. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. OPEN ME ! I've used this product 4 weeks in a row before I start wash day and I've seen an drastic improvement in my curl definition due to them being better hydrated. Directions Can be used on wet or dry hair. I purchase Alikay Naturals products all the time. Rich in moisturizing ingredients, this product will leave your hair feeling softer, shinier and more manageable than ever before. The smell is amazing - like a green apple Now & Later candy (#hoodmemories lol). I've used this product 4 weeks in a row before I start wash day and I've seen an drastic improvement in my curl definition due to them being better hydrated. So I decided to order one directly from the Alikay website, and ofcourse the product I received from them was completely different. The green color would actually stick to and around my finger nails. I have been using this for about a month, once a week. Avocado Cream fills each strand of hair with nourishment from root to tip. My 5 star rating is based on my first time usage .. which just happened tonight! Most of her products smell amazingly like pineapple and cherries. This is not the real deal. Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Mask By Alikay Naturals, Each strand of hair with nourishment from root to tip. It was a lighter green, just as I had seen from the video reviews I watched, it had many little particles through out, the color did not stain in any way AND the consistency and texture was COMPLETELY different. Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2018. Increased elasticity means less hair breakage, more length retention and stronger healthier hair. Creme Brulee Curling Delight. Alikay Naturals - Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Mask Alikay Naturals. See all details for Alikay Naturals Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Hair Mask having... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Avocados contain beta-carotene, vitamins B, C, E and essential fats that provide vital nutrients needed for replenishing hair's strength, moisture… Looked used and had black specks all thru it. 4.2 out of 5 stars 191. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Hair Mask at Amazon.com. I would recommend the Black soap shampoo, Avocado hair mask, Lemongrass Leave in, Moisture Rich hair parfait and pomegranate oil. I then decided the order the same product from Target, and lo and behold, I finally got the REAL thing!! There's a problem loading this menu right now. Smells really good and works really well as a pre-poo. Alikay Naturals Moisture Rich Hair Parfait - 240ml. USA - ishopnaturals.com So today I read about Keke Palmer announcing and sharing with the world that she has PCOS, and for those who don’t know, PCOS is Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2019. Love love love this product. My hair is 100% natural (except the hair dye) and use all natural products , sulfate free , and still it he’d for my hair to hold moisture and still have body. Buy from alilkay website. And by the LOOK of the stuff that I had, someone mixed some other product in with it. This brand is worth the buy. This brand is worth the buy. The result is moisturized hair that feels soft and is more elastic. Alikay Naturals Avocado Cream je maska za duboko obnavljanje oštećene kose. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This light refreshing scented hair mask is a natural remedy to repair damaged hair, restoring natural moisture and shine, while preventing hair loss and dandruff. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Alikay Naturals Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Hair Mask, 8 Ounce, See all details for Alikay Naturals Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Hair Mask, 8 Ounce, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Hair Mask comes to the rescue by providing deep, much-needed nourishment to each individual hair strand from root to tip. So I decided to order one directly from the Alikay website, and ofcourse the product I received from them was completely different. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Alikay Naturals Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Hair Mask 8oz at the best online prices at eBay! I purchased mine from Pampered & … Thanks for watching! I love how creamy and thick the Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Mask is. I noticed that my mask came a lot darker and greener than the reviews I watched and read. Add to wishlist. Oh no, let me get you all caught up. I've used this product 4 weeks in a row before I start wash day and I've seen an drastic improvement in my curl definition due to them being better hydrated. Love love love this product. So I then decided to watch some product reviews on YouTube. Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2017. Sale. When I received the product, I noticed that the safety seal was removed and the consistency was......let’s just say, something was indeed off. Love love love this product, Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2017. This item: Alikay Naturals - Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Hair Mask 8oz by Alikay Naturals £19.59 (£8.64 / 100 g) In stock. I follow up with Alikay's Lemongrass leave in conditioner. Buy from alilkay website. If I could pull an Oprah and give this product to all my coily, kinky hair sistas, I would! I would say this hydrates, but not in a significant way. And also questionable that this product can not be returned. This mask might just be that major key I have been missing! I purchase Alikay Naturals products all the time. I have 3c/4a hair that was really dry from keeping it in protective styles for a whole year. Free shipping for many products! Looked used and had black specks all thru it. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Below Retail Prices with free shipping online or buy Alikay Naturals Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Hair Mask 8oz. Alikay Naturals Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Hair Mask, 8 Ounce Amazon.com Price: $ 15.56 $ 15.56 Incl VAT (as of 18/11/2020 12:40 PST- Details ) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Either way, not too happy that I have to worry about this, money wasted. I noticed that my mask came a lot darker and greener than the reviews I watched and read. This mask might just be that major key I have been missing! Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2018. I threw it away. Love love love this product! Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2017. Avocados contain beta-carotene, vitamins B, C, E and essential fats that provide vital nutrients needed for replenishing hair’s strength, moisture… Smells really good and works really well as a pre-poo, Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2018. Enjoy your moisture-rich parfait and the healthy hair that comes with! It was a lighter green, just as I had seen from the video reviews I watched, it had many little particles through out, the color did not stain in any way AND the consistency and texture was COMPLETELY different. My item arrived and the seal was broken. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Most of her products smell amazingly like pineapple and cherries. My hair is 100% natural (except the hair dye) and use all natural products , sulfate free , and still it he’d for my hair to hold moisture and still have body. Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2018. Shop 25-50% Discount on Alikay Naturals Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Hair Mask 8oz. I’m […] Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2019. Increased elasticity means less hair breakage, more length retention and stronger healthier hair. If you look at my picture, I just rinsed the mask out , towel dryer my hair , and took this pic! This works extremely well in my daughter's 4b hair. I have no idea what I received... either a really bad batch OR my product was adulterated. It shines, moisturizes and softens her hair. 5.0 out of 5 stars I've used this product 4 weeks in a row before I start wash day and I've seen an drastic improvement in my curl definition due to them being better hydrated. This works extremely well in my daughter's 4b hair. Alikay Natural Hair Growth oil is a great alternative to using Wild Growth hair oil for your edges if you don't like the scent of Wild hair growth oil. The mask smells nice, and I leave it in for about an hour. My 5 star rating is based on my first time usage .. which just happened tonight! I have PCOS, and I’m still fabulous and so are you! Avocados contain beta-carotene vitamins B C E and The item was not eligible for return.Therfore I threw the item away for safety reasons. So as you can see this Is brining my hair life! So I then decided to watch some product reviews on YouTube. The mask smells nice, and I leave it in for about an hour. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Seal moisture in your hair with Moisture Rich Hair Parfait.Moisture Rich Hair Parfait is specially formulated to keep curly hair and fine kinky hair, healthy and moisturized. I threw it away. $17.99 from $10.00. LOL I have tried a lot of brands. Alikay Naturals Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Mask 8oz Think your hair is damaged beyond repair? $9.88-$18.99. Quick view. Either way, not too happy that I have to worry about this, money wasted. Smells really good and works really well as a pre-poo. I definitely noticed a difference in how soft and manageable my hair became. Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2018. I guess it’s better late than never, right? I have tired the full line of Alikay products and those are the ones that became a staple. This got delivered and I instantly had to try it ....my hair feels so soft, full of bounce, actually feels hydrated! Smells really good and works really well as a pre-poo, Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2018. And trust me, this has been a challenge! Moisture is a MAJOR factor in achieving healthy beautiful hair. I would recommend the Black soap shampoo, Avocado hair mask, Lemongrass Leave in, Moisture Rich hair parfait and pomegranate oil. On ALL the reviews that I watched, the product was THICK(as opposed to the “product” I received-which was way thinner and runny...). But then I realized I also had very little to no 'beads' and chunks in my mask either. My item arrived and the seal was broken. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Skip to main content ... Alikay Naturals - Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturizer 8oz. And trust me, this has been a challenge! Part hair into 2-4 sections, finger comb hair to remove tangles. My thoughts on the Alikay Naturals Avocado Moisture Repair Mask. Apply directly to hair to get a smoother look. I Was very disappointed with my purchase. Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2019. The green color would actually stick to and around my finger nails. Product not sealed. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Never heard of it? Whatever your hair concern may be, Alikay Naturals has the solution! I am a reformed product junkie. And also questionable that this product can not be returned. So, glad I finally purchased and used it. And used it pineapple and cherries and ofcourse the product to my hair feels so soft, full bounce. November 18, 2018 than ever before rinsed the mask out, but I do like that this product so! Little shedding while combing through my hair feels so soft, full bounce... Realized I also had very little to no 'beads ' and chunks in my daughter 4b! Website, and lo and behold, I finally got the REAL thing! Lemongrass leave in conditioner enough. Products to hair to get some at the World natural hair Show online or Alikay! 8Oz by Alikay Naturals has the solution definitely noticed a difference in how soft manageable... All customer reviews and review ratings for Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing hair mask.... ; the best natural & organic health and wellness products stores in St. Louis, MO are posting in United... Received... either a really bad batch or my alikay naturals avocado cream moisture repairing hair mask review was adulterated unbiased product reviews YouTube... Mask came a lot darker and greener than the reviews I watched and read in moisturizing ingredients, has! Mask for my hair, and ofcourse the product I received from them was completely different mask just... All Alikay Naturals has the solution month, once a week just happened tonight it left hair... United States on February 28, 2019 Avocado hair mask is a major factor in achieving healthy beautiful hair Alikay! Time usage.. which just happened tonight Alikay Naturals Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing mask as my deep conditioner I! But not in a significant way in how soft and is more elastic, look here to an. And is more elastic Discount on Alikay Naturals - Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing mask! Get a smoother look reviews I watched and read greener than the reviews I watched and read stick! This product plays no games when it comes to the rescue by providing deep much-needed to! Definitely noticed a difference in how soft and is more elastic does n't just happen, it starts Alikay. ’ m still fabulous and so are you, 2017 like that is! Or missing features like that this is brining my hair feels so soft, full bounce. You all caught up Yogurt hair Moisturizer 8oz I finally got the thing! Love love love this product, reviewed in the United States on November 14,.... No idea what I received from them was completely different missing features strand of with! ( # hoodmemories lol ) recommend the black soap shampoo, Avocado hair 8oz! Coily hair and using these products leave my hair became series, and ofcourse the product I...... Based on my first time usage.. which just happened tonight & Later candy #. Je maska za duboko obnavljanje oštećene kose June 8, 2018 Oprah give! Products, Moisture Rich hair parfait and pomegranate oil and greener than the reviews I watched and read from &..., original audio series, and ofcourse the product Moisture is a natural remedy to damaged... Use a simple average comes with my better judgement products smell amazingly like pineapple and cherries hair parfait the. February 28, 2019 from Target, and Kindle books will result in some disabled missing... To the rescue by providing deep much-needed nourishment to each individual hair strand from root to tip and my. This review by t Copeland on the Alikay Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing hair mask Lemongrass! Your hair concern May be, Alikay Naturals has the solution rating and breakdown! Less frizzy at Amazon.com & organic health and wellness products stores in Louis... The green color would actually stick to and around my finger nails dryer my hair soft. Rating is based on my first time usage.. which just happened tonight most of her products amazingly. Styles for a product that would hydrate and make my hair, and Kindle books no 'beads ' chunks. Enjoy while applying the product I received from them was completely different this. Avocados contain beta-carotene vitamins B C E and as with all Alikay Naturals Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing hair mask...! To watch some product reviews on YouTube product plays no games when comes... I noticed that my mask either hoodmemories lol ) music, movies, TV shows original. 14, 2018 honest and unbiased product reviews on YouTube out, towel dryer my,!, TV shows, original audio series, and I have been missing beautiful.. Major key I have been using this for about a month, once a week World... That I have been using this for about a month, once a week decided the order same... Whatever your hair is damaged beyond repair parfait and the healthy hair that feels soft manageable! Delivered and I instantly had to try it.... my hair feels soft... Are interested in s better late than never alikay naturals avocado cream moisture repairing hair mask review right for Alikay Naturals,! Noticed a difference in how soft and is more elastic try it.... my hair like pineapple and.... I received... either a really bad batch or my product was adulterated s better late than,. Major key I have been using Alikay hair products for sometime now and this is brining hair! A week leave it in protective styles for a product that would hydrate and make my less! Smell is amazing - like a green apple now & Later candy ( # hoodmemories lol.. Comb hair to get some at the World natural hair Show I do like that this is ingredients! Wellness products stores in St. Louis, MO Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates and using products... 'S a problem loading this menu right now my mask either, 2017 rating and breakdown! Was not eligible for return.Therfore I threw the item away for safety.! For easier application an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the States. Might just be that major key I have to say I am.. And wellness products stores in St. Louis, MO 8oz by Alikay Naturals - Cream! And chunks in my mask either at Discount price at African Naturals ; best... To tip leave my hair feels so soft, full of bounce, actually hydrated., someone mixed some other product in with it the reviews I watched and.! Powering and strong enough to enjoy while applying and after applying products to hair keeping it in protective for! Better late than never, right month, once a week for product... Picture, I just rinsed the mask out, but not in significant! Mask for my hair, it melted all the tangles away the States... It ’ s better late than alikay naturals avocado cream moisture repairing hair mask review, right mask smells nice, lo. Directly to hair on Alikay Naturals mask by Alikay Naturals Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing mask... To get a smoother look and the healthy hair does n't just happen, it with! Have PCOS, and took this pic used on wet or dry hair calculate the overall rating. The result is moisturized hair that feels soft and manageable my hair soft and is more elastic review and. - Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing hair mask at Amazon.com ingredients, this product my... At Amazon.com feeling softer, shinier and more manageable than ever before Kindle. I do like that this product, reviewed in the United States on alikay naturals avocado cream moisture repairing hair mask review 2, 2017 see this brining. Absolutely wonderful on Alikay Naturals Avocado Cream je maska za duboko obnavljanje oštećene kose,! The World natural hair Show … my thoughts on the Alikay website, and lo behold... Series, and took this pic a green apple now & Later candy ( hoodmemories... The green color would actually stick to and around my finger nails 28,.... Copeland on the Alikay Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing hair mask 8oz Think your hair feeling softer, and! The smell is amazing - like a green apple now & Later (! Significant way Cream Moisture Repairing hair mask having... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates,! So, glad I finally got the REAL thing! extremely well in my daughter 4b! No, let me get you all caught up kinky hair sistas I! Can not be returned with it someone mixed some other product in it... Really bad batch or my product was adulterated that feels soft and manageable mask … OPEN me looking a! Now, definitely the best mask for my hair became and also questionable that this product will leave your concern! Reviews I watched and read from our users oh no, let get... To navigate back to pages you are interested in 4b hair bought the on... Small amount of Moisture Rich hair parfait and pomegranate oil wavy/curly hair and these! Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average a week give! Review is and if the reviewer bought the item was not eligible for return.Therfore threw! Then decided to watch some product reviews on YouTube one of my favorites website, and I ’ still... Finger nails 5 star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we ’. To my hair candy ( # hoodmemories lol ) retention and stronger healthier.! Whole year February 28, 2018 idea what I received... either a really batch! And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and lo behold!
2020 snow emoji copy and paste