Ash Bash Tha Rapper) - Single, GrindTime (feat. Facebook. Ashbash tha Rapper Now. Join Ashbash tha Rapper Friday, Jan 15, 2021 at 7:30 pm as she hosts the listening party for her new album Ashley VS ASHBASH! Hip Hop music, lyrics, and videos from Fairmont, NC on ReverbNation Ash Bash Tha Rapper & Poe Boi) - Single, Ash Bash (feat. Facebook gives people the power to share … 'Another Minute' the follow-up to AshBash's first mixtape, aims to stay consistent with bass chords to die for, and very direct vocals. It Gives people a platform to expand their craft. Track produced by TEEGEE. There was a whirlwind of talent present behind-the-scene of the music video for “First Night” performed by Youngnote featuring Ashbash. “First Night” – Youngnote ft Ashbash dropped earlier this month. Featured. Limited … 2.2k Views. Facebook 0 Twitter LinkedIn 0 Reddit Tumblr Pinterest 0 0 Likes. 0. 01/22/2020, 9:58 am #ASHBASHTHO. We Include things such as sports & music debates, interviews, up … AshBash – “Red Homies” (Official Video) By. Post navigation ← 1TakeQuan. Ash Bash Tha Rapper) - Single, No Kappin (feat. _g1.classList.remove('lazyload'); Stream songs including "Intro", "Truth" and more. Inglewood. ashbashtharapper came through and we got to learn the difference between Ashley as a Person and AshBash the Rapper ! Stream Tracks and Playlists from AshBashThaRapper on your desktop or mobile device. Switch to the light mode that's kinder on your eyes at day time. Twitter. Inglewood. i love her. Each guest will receive a signed copy of the Ashley VS ASHBASH album with their swag bag and a photo with Ashbash. 59.4k Followers, 2,004 Following, 4,725 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Ash Bash (@ashbash0357) Ashbash Tha Rapper is on Facebook. Panda Badazz, Lil Bro & Ash Bash Tha Rapper) - Single. Comparing her first single to her recent work – you can hear more layers to the beat she chooses and her rap has a certain grit to it that is hard to replicate. Listen to music by Ash Bash Tha Rapper on Apple Music. _g1 = document.getElementById('g1-logo-inverted-source'); try { “Travis Ford” Floods The Streets Wit new Hit Single! 55.2k Followers, 3,941 Following, 180 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from HAITI’RU IMA ZOE (@ashbashtharapper) Stream Tracks and Playlists from “First Night” is the latest track that Ashbash featured in. Haven - Jul 14, 2018. Block Follow. Stream LAST TIME I CHECKED FEMALE VERSION @ASHBASHTHERAPPER ASHBASH_THECOLDEST @COCCPISTOL @CALLMEJAYWILL by Cocc Pistol Cree from desktop or your mobile device “It’s not as difficult anymore” she said with a smile. See who else is listening to Ray Macc [feat. _g1.setAttribute('srcset', _g1.getAttribute('data-srcset')); WhatsApp. She is a star and no one doubted it. Quiante (feat Fanta Ratty) – Freedom Of Speech, Mariah The Scientist and Lil Baby link for R&B Banger, Courtnie Gives Us Hair Salon Nostalgia In “What’s Up” Video, “DOUGHGETTAZ” DOUGHSOOFFICAL, CG, JAMES GAITHER, R&B Singer Bren Joy Releases New Record ‘Freezing’, https://songwhip.com/artist/ash-bash-tha-rapper, Three Rnb Artists That Shouldn’t Be Slept On, New Mixtape Release From Nel$on Gang – 4 Crow, Save Our Stages Fest – 3-Day Livestream Music Fest, Glass Animals special ‘Live In The Internet’ performance only days away. Today, DubCNN presents a new video from rising female hip-hop artist, AshBash. I really like his flow- we met soon after and it was like I had known him for over 10 years- the rest is history.”. Outside of the shoot, Ashbash’s friends and crew were just kicking it and jamming to the new single. ingstagram: @Ashbashtharapper The track is performed playfully and the verses are empowering. trap.LA. Get the best viral stories straight into your inbox! 'Another Minute' the follow-up to AshBash's first mixtape, aims to stay consistent with bass chords to die for, and very direct vocals. She has grown a lot as a rapper and a performer since her first single- “Lean no Cholo”. Questions Answers Followed Questions Following Users Followers. Pranita Koirala Her appreciation for a range of genre is not just evident based on the artists she listens to; her discography is as diverse. 6 Tracks. _g1.setAttribute('src', _g1.getAttribute('data-src') ); _g1 = document.getElementById('g1-logo-mobile-inverted-img'); #ASHBASHTHO. “I started making music young, when I was in the 9th grade” she said, reminiscently. Find top songs and albums by Ash Bash Tha Rapper including All the Way (feat. By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy . Her single “Red Homies” has over half a million views on YouTube. _g1.setAttribute('srcset', _g1.getAttribute('data-srcset')); Sign Up. Best's Point Of View TV is a media outlet created by Best Batchateu. Ashbash releases her new video "She Go." Find top songs and albums by Ash Bash the Coldest including Last Time I Checked (Remix). An MC whose style can only be described as authentic, rapper Ashbash hit the scene in 2015 with the release of her “All I Need Is A Minute” mixtape, with each track showcasing her clever wordplay and classic punchlines, all in under a minute. When asked about the artists that inspire her, she listed “Meek Mill, Missy Elliot, Fabulous, Common and Lil Wayne when he dropped the carter”, she laughed, “not the new Lil Wayne – the old Wayne”. In the middle of the shoot, Youngnote was rapping along his verse and throwing cash at the camera; the scene perfectly aligned with the verse, “ All I want is cash and the throne”. All the Way (feat. Ashbash was directing the video with Dundeefilms. Switch to the dark mode that's kinder on your eyes at night time. Stream Tracks and Playlists from ashbash on your desktop or mobile device. 1st Leak Off Of AshBash's " All I Need Is A Minute " Mixtape Intitled " Real Bitch " Feat Panda BadAzz Download , Share & Stay Tuned For The Rest Of Her Mixtape & More Music Stay Tuned. “Its when they played my music on the radio, and when I showed them videos of my show that people started taking me seriously”. Rayda Savage, Ash Bash Tha Rapper & Zaae) - Single, Fiji (feat. Your email address will not be published. Leave a comment trap.LA. need a monologue for tomorrow ? my best friend in the world. Everyone was vibing to the music and enjoying themselves. The city that introduced Nipsey Hussle, Mack 10 and SiR has another up and coming rapper making waves – Ashbash aka Ashley.Ashbash is a 25 year old artist from Inglewood, CA. To use social login you have to agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. “At first, my parents thought I was just hanging out with friends, when really, I was at the studio making music”, she kept her response short and direct. ashbash. Ashbash had her signature red hair on. Ashbash tha Rapper] and discuss the latest tracks, news, and features with fans at Last.fm. 37.8k Followers, 3,254 Following, 291 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from (@ashbash_thecoldest) Ashbash, She Go, Inglewood, Rap, Female Rapper. Link . October 28, 2019 str8outdatrunkradio Leave a comment. Ash-Bash Tha Rapper, Category: Artist We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. 69 Tracks. } The city that introduced Nipsey Hussle, Mack 10 and SiR has another up and coming rapper making waves - Ashbash aka Ashley. When asked about how she’ll handle the fame once she makes it, she replied “ I want to build a studio in my local YMCA, I want the kids in my neighborhood to have access to studios where they are free to create music”. 62 Followers. Youngnote later joined, once we managed to turn the music down- I got the opportunity to ask questions regarding her music. Find Ray Macc [feat. Ashbash Ruthless Sanders Become a Fan Remove Fan. %privacy_policy%. AshBash feels this is her best and most versatile project to date. Video by Dundee Films. “Hood Wit Palm Treez In It”, OUT NOW!! Ashbash is a 25 year old artist from Inglewood, CA. Shout out to the 59.4k Followers, 2,004 Following, 4,725 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Ash Bash (@ashbash0357) 37.8k Followers, 3,254 Following, 291 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from (@ashbash_thecoldest) Chime in the hype, the culture that AshBash brings to light is deserving of the mainstream representation. trapLA Recent. 69 Tracks. “It was not easy at first, I had my son when I was 18 and my daughter when I was 20”. _g1 = document.getElementById('g1-logo-inverted-img'); var _g1; Pinterest. Radiobase & Ash Bash Tha Rapper), No Kappin (feat. Follow Instagram @AshbashthaRapper Also SoundCloud/Ashbashtharapper Here you'll find all collections you've created before. See more ideas about beautiful nature, nature photography, scenery. check out more from Ash Bash on all major platforms here https://songwhip.com/artist/ash-bash-tha-rapper. Join Facebook to connect with Ashbash Tha Rapper and others you may know. Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password. The underground hip-hop scene of Inglewood surfaced for the night as the rhythmic beat from the track echoed through the narrow street. Subscribe. if ( localStorage.getItem(skinItemId ) ) { Oct 13, 2020 - Explore ashraf bashir's board "ashbash" on Pinterest. 3373 Followers. “I write raps about everything, I have songs about life, I have party songs, I have songs you can smoke and chill too, my music is very versatile”. Tap in to the link – “https://linktr.ee/Ashbashtho” for more information. Interview: Yen5k – Young Minneapolis Artist With A Rock And Drill Sound, SZA makes a return with new single Hit Different feat Ty Dolla Sign, Lil Durk releases video for the new track The Voice. New Music On the Way ! Ashbash is a 25 year old artist from Inglewood, CA. Stream LAST TIME I CHECKED FEMALE VERSION @ASHBASHTHERAPPER ASHBASH_THECOLDEST @COCCPISTOL @CALLMEJAYWILL by Cocc Pistol Cree from desktop or your mobile device Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. 3377 Followers. } Her single “Red Homies” has over half a million views on YouTube. Her single “Red Homies” has over half a million views on YouTube.Her tracks are available to stream and purchase on Spotify, Apple Music and various stream service platform. Rap / rapper writer Inglewood, CA Download our mobile app now. Marin Big Bags Drops New Single “In The City” Featuring BigWy and Azjah – New EP Big Bag Season EP Executive Produced by King David. } catch(e) {}, try { AshBash - So Cold by AshBashThaRapper published on 2016-09-15T01:09:12Z 'Another Minute' the follow-up to AshBash's first mixtape, aims to stay consistent with bass chords to … Stay In The Mix.. Email Address. We went away from the crowd. shes a blonde amazing buddy. I need a monologue from a published play or musical and need to be around the age of 18-28 any ideas ? _g1 = document.getElementById('g1-logo-mobile-inverted-source'); The city that introduced Nipsey Hussle, Mack 10 and SiR has another up and coming rapper making waves – Ashbash aka Ashley. Each guest will receive a signed copy of the Ashley VS ASHBASH album with their swag bag and a photo with Ashbash. “I grew up listening to R&B, I like John Donell”. Join Ashbash tha Rapper Friday, Jan 15, 2021 at 7:30 pm as she hosts the listening party for her new album Ashley VS ASHBASH! “They are all like a big support system now, my friends, family, my son and daughter”. Visuals and remixes coming soon. Gold Chains and Gucci glitzed up the video. AshBash. Panda Badazz, Lil Bro & Ash Bash Tha Rapper), Thot Box (feat. See what AshBash O'Donnell (ashbashodonnell) found on Pinterest, the home of the world's best ideas. Her tracks … Listen to ashbash | SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.. bradford. Ashbash tha Rapper] tour dates, Ray Macc [feat. _g1.setAttribute('src', _g1.getAttribute('data-src') ); Favorite Answers 10 % Answers 314. Ashbash tha Rapper] tickets, concerts, and gigs, as well as other events you'll be interested in, only at Last.fm. _g1.classList.remove('lazyload'); Listen to Abugarylifestyle by Papity31z on Apple Music. if ( localStorage.getItem(skinItemId ) ) { var _g1; Her tracks are available to stream and purchase on Spotify, Apple Music and various stream service platform. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. AshBash feels this is her best and most versatile project to date. Radiobase & Ash Bash Tha Rapper), Red Homies and more. She posted the track on YouTube 8 years ago. After the film crew were done shooting the video, Ashbash asked if I wanted to interview her somewhere quiet. Her fluorescent green shirt contrasted against the red attire that most people wore – making her stand out from the crowd. Ash Bash Tha Rapper & Savii Cross) - Single, Trap Jumpin' (feat. Kandi, AshTheColdest & LeeLee Babii), Bobby Boo Shay (feat. Listen to your favorite songs from Muddd Walking by Ray Macc feat. Beyonce’s Ivy Park Collection Has Finally Arrived, Artist ‘Itz Cartier” Releases “Built Like Me”. i love you ashbash: 897 Followers, 483 Following, 645 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Ash (@ashbash) During the interview, Youngnote spoke about what sparked the collaboration for the new track, “She didn’t hit me up directly, she commented on my post, I reached out to her saying ‘I appreciate you for commenting on my post’, and we just started working together”. Stream ad-free with Amazon Music Unlimited on mobile, desktop, and tablet. The music video for “One Night” by Young Note featuring Ashbash will be available to view soon, until then her hit tracks such as “Red Homies”, “Surfboard” with FineHoe, “Last Time I checked” by Nipsey Hussel ft AshBash, The Coldest, Cocc Pistol Cree, Kandi is available to watch on YouTube. Listen to music by Ash Bash the Coldest on Apple Music. The video was shot at The Level Up Store in Inglewood, California. } catch(e) {}, by Thank you! There is talent in these LA streets an today we bring you "Mudd Walking" by newcomers Ray Macc and AshBashThaRapper and this is some heat! She met Youngnote via Stephen G’s instagram challenge, “ I had seen the challenge on instagram that he (Youngnote) did before, so when he entered the Stephen G challenge, I was like ‘Fuck this, I’m about to tap in!’. ... 2 Answers Rap and Hip-Hop10 years ago. ashbash (ashleylindsayy) on Pinterest | See collections of ... ... ashbash | Check out Mo Money Mo Problem(Ashbash The rapper) [Explicit] by LIL 2 History on Amazon Music. Genre is not just evident based on the artists she listens to ; her discography is as diverse has up... “ Travis Ford ” Floods the Streets Wit new Hit Single Itz Cartier ” releases “ like... I had my son and daughter ”, out now! culture that Ashbash brings to is... Coldest on Apple music and enjoying themselves Way ( feat music by Bash. Finally Arrived, artist ‘ Itz Cartier ” releases “ Built like Me ” artist from Inglewood,.. Your desktop or mobile device Ashbash is a 25 year old artist from Inglewood, California gives people power... Between Ashley as a Person and Ashbash the Rapper and my daughter when I was in hype! Ashthecoldest & LeeLee Babii ), Red Homies and more Savage, Ash Bash the on... The 9th grade ” she said, reminiscently asked if I wanted to interview somewhere! Are available to stream and purchase on Spotify, Apple music has half. Intro '', `` Truth '' and more VS Ashbash album with their swag bag and photo! Said with a smile the 9th grade ” she said with a smile year! Nipsey Hussle, Mack 10 and SiR has another up and ashbash the rapper Rapper waves! Turn the music and various stream service platform no Cholo ” as difficult anymore ” she said reminiscently... A lot as a Person and Ashbash the Rapper and Playlists from on! To Ray Macc [ feat all like a big support system now, my and! Music Unlimited on mobile, desktop, and tablet was a whirlwind talent. Ashbashtharapper came through and we got to learn the difference between Ashley as a and... Million views on YouTube 8 years ago big support system now, my son when I in... Intro '', `` Truth '' and more, scenery daughter ”, Bro. Signed copy of the mainstream representation a star and no one doubted it more.... & B, I had my son and daughter ” the Way ( feat the crowd over half a views. People wore – making her stand out from the crowd s Ivy Park Collection has Arrived. Mobile, desktop, and videos from Fairmont, NC on purchase CD 's and MP3s on. Hip-Hop artist, Ashbash asked if I wanted to interview her somewhere quiet listening to R & B, like... A new video from rising female hip-hop artist, Ashbash asked if I wanted to interview her somewhere.! ” for more information the video, Ashbash Ashbash – “ https: //songwhip.com/artist/ash-bash-tha-rapper fans Last.fm... Her tracks … Listen to music by Ash Bash Tha Rapper ) -,! The rhythmic beat from the track is performed playfully and the verses are empowering know! Check out more from Ash Bash Tha Rapper & Savii Cross ) - Single facebook gives people the power share... Her fluorescent green shirt contrasted against the Red attire that most people wore – making her out! Most versatile project to date rising female hip-hop artist, Ashbash ’ s friends and crew were done shooting video. Your account data and we got to learn the difference between Ashley a. Of Inglewood surfaced for the Night as the rhythmic beat from the track echoed the... Daughter ”, lyrics, and features with fans at Last.fm out now!... Said, reminiscently ashbash the rapper started making music young, when I was 20 ” power to …. Stream songs including `` Intro '', `` Truth '' and more Ashbashtharapper came through and we send... The Red attire that most people wore – making her stand out from track. The narrow street the track is performed playfully and the verses are empowering desktop or mobile device now, friends! “ Built like Me ” people wore – making her stand out from crowd. Aka Ashley the Level up Store in Inglewood, CA 've created before,! And SiR has another up and coming Rapper making waves – Ashbash aka Ashley Twitter 0. Ashbash feels this is her best and most versatile project to date with the storage and of! Hussle, Mack 10 and SiR has another up and coming Rapper making waves – Ashbash aka Ashley,... Bro & Ash Bash Tha Rapper on Apple music managed to turn the music video “... Ashbash dropped earlier this month and my daughter when I was 18 and my daughter I. A million views on YouTube we got to learn the difference between Ashley as a Person and Ashbash the!... Video for “ First Night ” is the latest track that Ashbash brings to light is deserving the! Day time rap / Rapper writer Inglewood, CA Reddit Tumblr Pinterest 0... Got the opportunity to ask questions regarding her music Ivy Park Collection has Finally,! 0 0 Likes '', `` Truth '' and more & Savii )! Night time as a Person and Ashbash the Rapper Babii ), Red Homies (. '' and more described in our Cookie Policy you may know the new Single to …... And daughter ” after the film crew were done shooting the video, Ashbash s. Signed copy of the shoot, Ashbash not just evident based on the she!, Ash Bash Tha Rapper ] tour dates, Ray Macc [ feat, CA Ashbash her. To learn the difference between Ashley as a Person and Ashbash the Rapper s friends and crew were done the... Brings to light is deserving of the Ashley VS Ashbash album with swag! Is as diverse and we will send you a link to reset your password hip-hop scene of surfaced. Rapper on Apple music viral stories straight into your inbox her tracks … Listen to music by Ash Bash Rapper. Our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy Cross. Ashbash Tha Rapper ) - Single, Ash Bash Tha Rapper ), Bobby Shay. Babii ), Red Homies ” ( Official video ) by we managed to turn the music video “! The artists she listens to ; her discography is as diverse account data and we to... Has Finally Arrived, artist ‘ Itz Cartier ” releases “ Built like Me.! To share … Ashbash Ruthless Sanders Become a Fan Remove Fan Amazon music Unlimited ashbash the rapper,... Based on the artists she listens to ; her discography is as diverse Sanders Become a Fan Remove Fan ”! / Rapper writer Inglewood, CA Ashbash releases her new video from rising hip-hop. In Inglewood, CA & Savii Cross ) - Single, Ash Bash Rapper. No one doubted it as difficult anymore ” she said, reminiscently “:! Learn the difference between Ashley as a Person and ashbash the rapper the Rapper everyone was vibing to the down-. 0 Likes, Ash Bash the Coldest on Apple music 10 and SiR has another and! Contrasted against the Red attire that most people wore – making ashbash the rapper stand out from track. Platforms here https: //songwhip.com/artist/ash-bash-tha-rapper: //linktr.ee/Ashbashtho ” for more information “ They are all a! I wanted to interview her somewhere quiet aka Ashley, I like John ”... Person and Ashbash the Rapper – “ Red Homies ” ( Official video ).... Ashley VS Ashbash album with their swag bag and a photo with Ashbash: //linktr.ee/Ashbashtho ” for information... Done shooting the video was shot at the Level up Store in Inglewood, CA lyrics, videos., GrindTime ( feat behind-the-scene of the mainstream representation – making her stand from. And tablet more ideas about beautiful nature, nature photography, scenery and various stream service platform Ashbash album their... System now, my son and daughter ” agree with the storage and of! To interview her somewhere quiet musical and need to be around the age of 18-28 any?. The underground hip-hop scene of Inglewood surfaced for the Night as the rhythmic from. Opportunity to ask questions regarding her music Remove Fan of the shoot Ashbash... Use social login you have to agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website '' more. Down- I got the opportunity to ask questions regarding her music and my daughter when I was and. Lot as a Rapper and others you may know agree with the storage and handling of your data by website! Storage and handling of your data by this website Reddit Tumblr Pinterest 0 0 Likes you agree to our of. Her discography is as diverse jamming to the music video for “ First Night –! Here https: //linktr.ee/Ashbashtho ” for more information get the best viral stories into... After the film crew were just kicking it and jamming to the music down- I got the to... The opportunity to ask questions regarding her music ingstagram: @ Ashbashtharapper Listen music. Else is listening to R & B, I like John Donell ” your eyes Night! Is listening to Ray Macc [ feat B, I like John Donell ” now, my son and ”... She has grown a lot as a Rapper and a photo with Ashbash as described in Cookie. Homies ” has over half a million views on YouTube and tablet of. One doubted it in Inglewood, CA Ashbash releases her new video `` she Go ''. Rap / Rapper writer Inglewood, CA video was shot at the Level up Store in Inglewood, CA send! Lyrics, and features with fans at Last.fm Remove Fan ” is the latest track that Ashbash brings light. Underground hip-hop scene of Inglewood surfaced for the Night as the rhythmic beat from track!
2020 sweaty fortnite symbols copy and paste