I’ve done all this and when I call they say it looks fine but still have no data. I used the link for the configuration tool and it worked the 1st. I transferred my active phone number to the sim that came with the phone. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key. If we were able to help you, please help us spread the word by sharing our posts with your friends. Never had this issue before, I always talk on the phone and use Waze at the same time...what's the fix? Verify and update the following settings for the Data APN: am on my 2nd day of trying to get my straight talk phone to activate.several people have tried and failed yesterday. First, the user should delete old APN settings and then restart phone. It has always worked here due to it being a work phone. Now, after calling straight talk support five times, I cant make phone calls, texts, or anything. MMS port: 80 Feel free to send us your questions, suggestions and problems you’ve encountered while using your Android phone. Wi-Fi usage does not count against the data included in your wireless data plans. Obviously, users need to find available Wi-Fi network first to connect to the internet and visit this portal. Port: 8080 When Safe mode appears in the bottom left corner of the screen, release the Volume down key. Make sure to backup your phone data before doing the reset as it will be deleted in the process. But there's a catch if you are using a dual sim phone and you are using internet on 1st sim and you receive a call on second sim your first sim will stop working and you would no longer be connected to internet. Steps 1 – Open the Settings on your Smart Phone. If your mobile data is not working you should first make sure that you have an active mobile data subscription and that your phone is getting a strong mobile data signal, preferably LTE. This worked for me, after scouring the internet for APN settings. Reset your device to factory. Method 1 . Successful. I have tried changing apn, utilizing the straight talk apn changer (text apn to 611611) countless times. This is two months in a row that this happen. If you still don’t have data, turn airplane mode back on, turn your phone off, wait for a minute, turn your phone back on, turn airplane mode off, wait for thirty seconds, then turn mobile data on. Hardly ever any dropped calls. And don’t worry, we won’t charge you a single penny for your questions. Wi-Fi picked up. Feel free to send us your questions, suggestions and problems you’ve encountered while using your Android phone. My Advanced Calling was turned on, but it was grayed out and I could not. There are instances when an app you downloaded and installed in the phone could be causing this problem. I have the galaxy j7 sky pro. If you're on the CDMA network, you can not talk and use data at the same time. did you ever figure out the reason behind this Toni? Straight talk apn settings for Samsung Galaxy S7: As mentioned above, we are going to give you the exact information so that you can setup easily the Galaxy S7 Apn Settings for Straight Talk. Most common problem that many new Straight Talk users are experiencing is that they cannot connect to the internet or are unable to send or receive MMS messages. But I don’t want to switch from Verizon as I had AT&T before and while traveling often had no signal. 2020-11-07 20:26:29 @Daniell83726000 @MyStraightTalk Have called Customer service a ridiculous amount of time today and still don’t have the issue resolved. I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S9 FOR STRAIGHT TALK. It has several outstanding features that has made it stand out among its competition. You can quickly view how much data you've used in the current month. Press Power button to select and start the master reset. In addition to over-the-phone support, Straight Talk provides customers with a live chat option with a customer service agent. Currently, only Harbor mobile and AT&T Postpaid support VoLTE otherwise calls on Mvno's will drop to 3G(4G HSPA+). But the catch is that my mobile data is not working. Refilled... Gettin a message that data limit exceeded message. turn it off. I can make and receive phone calls, text, and send and receive multimedia messages but absolutely no internet connection. I have tried adding a new apn and it wont allow me to. But he said I could go to Walmart and buy a T-Mobile or AT&T SIM that would work for WIFI calling. You can connect to Wi-Fi to use the Internet. Mobile data or cellular data is the most convenient feature which gives access to internet world anywhere and everywhere. I tried changing network mode from Global to LTE/CDMA. Guess need new carrier, They try to tell me its my phone. Proxy port: (leave blank) If after the reset you are still unable to set the APN of the phone correctly then this could be caused by restrictions on the phone operating system. Tap Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > Access Point Names. The phone is IP68 certified and is made of an Aluminum frame with Corning Gorilla Glass on both the front and back. § The $10 Global Calling Card must be combined with another Straight Talk Service Plan. Press the Volume down key until ‘Yes — delete all user data’ is highlighted. HD Video and Calls selected. I’ve also tried correcting the information on the current apn selection but it’ll only allow me to change the apn name, nothing else. what about changing settings for an lg 2 that was on verizon. When the wipe cache partition is complete, “Reboot system now” is highlighted. I’m in shock why they didn’t advise me to go to this link 2 days ago? Port: 80 Can’t do anything that requires mobile network. 2. My Samsung Galaxy J7 Sky Pro is doing this today. Uugh anyhoot my handset it online and again thanks for posting this in cyberspace! APN settings for iPhone can be accessed if you go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Network, then tap Reset Settings. Updated October 27, 2019. The reason that happens is because ST(Straight Talk) does not support AT&T VoLTE(Voice over LTE). Your email address will not be published. Please review each and every one of the following settings: Data is Enabled: First and Foremost, make sure you have a valid data plan from your mobile provider and it is enabed on the phone. Just go to MyAccount mobile … Though this change eliminated SVD for now, it did improve: Battery life, voice quality and reduction of dropped calls. Straight Talk International Texting. Next, they need to enter new APN settings, save it and restart the phone again, and that should be it. If you just signed up for Straight Talk Wireless and your cellular data isn’t working you may need to set the APN. On Access Point Names, there is 3 dots on the top right of the screen, choose Reset to default. Customers looking to unlock their Straight Talk phone may do so by contacting technical support at 877.430.2355. If you own a Samsung Galaxy S9 or any other Android device for that matter then feel free to contact us using this. Required fields are marked *, Straight Talk Loyalty Rewards – Earn More Points with Refer-a-Friend, Boom Mobile Plans – New $19.92 Unlimited Plan with 5GB LTE Data, Metro by T-Mobile Promotion – iPhone 7 $49 for Switchers, Page Plus Cellular Plans – More Data on $29.95 and $39.95 Plan, Verizon MVNOs prepaid monthly plans – updated. Please make sure you do have a valid data plan included in your service plan and the data option is turned on in the phone. Press the Volume down key to highlight “yes” and press the Power key to select. Using the Safari web browser on your iPhone, visit http://ivzwentp.tracfone.com and install the profile. Problem: I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S9 FOR STRAIGHT TALK. The night before I renewed my minutes data was real fast listened to videos even. By downloading app, you can directly dial an international number and make a call at a valid rate or you can dial 410-635-5555 and then desired international mobile phone number. Contact us using this form. The #Samsung #Galaxy #S9 is one of the popular flagship models released last year. I just added a service plan two days ago woke up to no data and now my phone service has stopped completely. Step 4 – Tap on Network Operator and select “Automatically” in it. On Apple phones go to Setup > General > Network > Mobile Data. This is a free service we are offering with no strings attached. Get your real-time data usage. Successful. I have a straight talk plan and phone I can’t send or receive text messages but I have mins and data??? To check if a corrupted cached data is causing the problem you will need to wipe the cache partition of the phone from the recovery mode. There was a time that no matter where I went I had bars & service. Hi,I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Turn on Data Roaming. Sometimes this data can get corrupted which results in issues occuring on the device. If an update is available then you should download and install it first. Straight talk apn Settings – Choose your service provider: To start with, there are two Official versions of the Straight talk apn settings, one for those using Straight Talk AT&T service and another for those folks on the Straight Talk T-Mobile service: So please locate the settings that correspond to your provider. Now, after calling straight talk support five times, I cant make phone calls, texts, or anything. ... @MommysdrsngRoom @DylanCombsTV @MyStraightTalk I understand that but if I'm only using wifi and no mobile data at all then there's no reason why my data should be draining. MCC: 310 I have a ZTE max duo and I need help fixing the problem, What is the network code for a ALCATEL One touch stright talk, I have zte Lever straight talk. I’ve also tried correcting the information on the current apn selection but it’ll only allow me to change the apn name, nothing else. Moving to a single radio eliminated Simultaneous voice and data capability because during an active call, Sprint voice cannot use network data since only one channel can be active at a time. Now it stays off for a long time and whenever I catch it at the right time i can put in the apn and it will would for a little bit but then it goes back off. Thank you! I have tried changing apn, utilizing the straight talk apn changer (text apn to 611611) countless times. Thank you so much! Once the phone restarts check if the issue still occurs. However, there is a solution. (Varies by device) WE WOULD HIGHLY SUGGEST LIVE CHATTING WITH Straight Talk IF YOU HAVE TRIED TO COMPLETE YOUR ACTIVATION AND ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY. You can do everything you normally would do — just not … Thank you. I can make and receive phone calls, text, and send and receive multimedia messages but absolutely no internet connection. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight ‘wipe data / factory reset’. The first thing you will have to do in this case is a soft reset which is usually done when a phone becomes unresponsive but is also recommended in this particular case. It uses a 5.8 inch Super AMOLED display while under the hood is a Snapdragon 845 processor paired with 4GB of RAM. Press the Volume down key to highlight “wipe cache partition.”. If that doesn’t happen, users need to change APN Settings manually. Any ideas? So, for example, if the user used his/her phone on T-Mobile prepaid and used T-Mobile APN settings, if he/she brings the phone to Straight Talk that operates with AT&T Straight Talk SIM card, the phone data will not work until the user changes 4G LTE APN settings for Straight Talk. Most of the times, when users insert a new Straight Talk SIM card to their phone, correct LTE APN settings should be updated automatically. iPhone. Wi-Fi calling is a great feature, automatically switching a regular phone call to … Now this is the only place that it doesn’t work and straight talk will not help me. can someone please tell me what to do??? Solution: Before performing any troubleshooting steps on this phone it’s best to make sure that it is running on the latest software version. 6. If you own a Samsung Galaxy S9 or any other Android device for that matter then feel free to contact us using this form. Turn off the device. Refilled today but the mobile network is not working. As far as Straight Talk international texting is concerned, sending text messages to international cell phone numbers is limited. To check this, please go to Settings, Connections, Mobile Network and Tab on Enable Data. To do this you’ll need to install what’s called an APN profile. I get the message that, "Mobile data is not available while you are on this call. Need a minutes only plan. I transferred my active phone number to the sim that came with the phone. No data. 1. Data speeds are sometimes reduced if you’re in an area that isn’t serviced by 4GLTE. So, for example, if the user used his/her phone on T-Mobile prepaid and used T-Mobile APN settings, if he/she brings the phone to Straight Talk that operates with AT&T Straight Talk SIM card, the phone data will not work until the user changes 4G LTE APN settings for Straight Talk. Multiple calls to the help desk have not solved the issue. Another way to update Straight Talk APN settings is to visit carrier’s official web configuration tool here, https://www.straighttalk.com/wps/portal/home/support/apn. My data actually was not working as I has thought either. From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray. And don’t worry, we won’t charge you a single penny for your questions. I didn't read a follow up saying that they had completed the upgrade. We support every Android device that is available in the market today. APN: wap.tracfone If this fails, then try the following fixes. In this latest installment of our troubleshooting series we will tackle the Galaxy S9 mobile data not working on Straight Talk issue. I have more dropped calls then actual calls, when I’m able to get service cause I never have all 4 bars available.. My data … If available, tap the Straight Talk APN; If not available, tap ADD. So I called, and was told that WIFI calling was not available on Straight Talk via Verizon towers. MNC: 410 Straight Talk MMS Troubleshooting. Straight Talk offers mobile phone and mobile internet, using both GSM and CDMA networks. Authentication Type: (leave blank) 5. When its that fast the night before it gets turned off and slow when turned back on , it is not my phone. Recently, I've noticed that mobile data cannot be used while I'm on a phone calls with my stock Verizon S7. Name: straight talk MMS proxy: mms3.tracfone.com International long distance service is available to select destinations only, which are … I also just ported my number and account from a different provider and after day #2 nothing. I’m paying for a service that i don’t have! Monitor Your Usage. Apps like email, Internet and social networking will work if you connect to Wi-Fi". 4. I was Troubleshooting on the phone, online and texting with no real darn help from support. When the master reset is complete, ‘Reboot system now’ is highlighted. Starting with iOS 11, iPhone 6 and newer devices are now enabled with Voice Call Continuity (VCC). What a relief! Yay! On-line help hasn’t fixed the problem. You should also make sure that the correct APN setting is set on the device as this will allow the phone to connect to the mobile data network. In case the issue does not occur in this mode then it’s likely that the problem is caused by an app you downloaded. APN Type: default,supl,mms 5, Name: straight talk When the Android logo displays, release all keys (‘Installing system update’ will show for about 30 – 60 seconds before showing the Android system recovery menu options). No legacy text. ; Press and hold the Power/Lock key for one or two seconds to turn on the device. Please help me, I’m so at a loss. It use to come back on when I would restart my phone. (this will erase EVERYTHING) but it can sometimes clear the issue. He got a phone upgrade to a … Although, sometimes, LTE APN settings need to be updated even for brand new Straight Talk Wireless phones. One last troubleshooting step you should consider is a factory reset. Step 2 – Open Wireless and Network Settings in Android and iOS Phones and Mobile Network in Windows Phone. By continuing to the site you accept their use. J7 Internet Not Working On Mobile Data Connection. Thank you for this information… The 2 days wasted and stressing over this is what I’ve come to expect from modern technology. They planned to upgrade their implementation to allow data while on calls. MNC: 260 Straight Talk customer service is available from 8 a.m.-11:45 p.m. every day to provide assistance. When the green Android logo displays, release all keys (‘Installing system update’ will show for about 30 – 60 seconds before showing the Android system recovery menu options). Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key. I am having issues when I'm on a call I have no data and I cannot connect to mobile hotspot even though I have 10GB! Authentication Type: PAP MMSC: http://mms.tracfone.com I have dealt with Virginmobile and Assurancewireless for more than ten... what about changing settings for an lg 2 that was on... ordered straight talk Samsung s9 order got cancelled, just an ad... My Samsung Galaxy J7 Sky Pro is doing this today. Mobile Networks -> Access Point Names. In this article, we will discuss the full troubleshooting guide to Fix Samsung Galaxy A50 Mobile Data Not Working. Settings -> Connections -> Mobile Networks . Before performing any troubleshooting steps on this phone it’s best to make sure that it is running on the latest software version. Turn off Wi-Fi Calling. When SAMSUNG appears on the screen, release the Power key. Please help me, I’m so at a loss. You can reset it by going to setting > Reset > Reset everything. Thank you again! Find out what app this is and uninstall it. We however ask that when you do contact us try to be as detailed as possible so that an accurate assessment can be made and the correct solution can be given. Your email address will not be published. The phone system cached data is used to speed up the access to your phone apps. You should consider flashing the phone with a different firmware or bring the device to a service center and have it checked. Thank you. We will be more than happy to assist you with any concern that you may have with your device. In order for phone and service to work properly, new users need to update their Straight Talk APN settings, especially if they have used their phone on other network operators before they have switched to Straight Talk. 3. Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen appearing on the screen. Verify and update the following settings for the Data APN: Press and hold the Power and Volume down key for up to 45 seconds. I wouldn’t go with the $55 plan as we didn’t even use half that because data was to sliw, Just got phone and can’t get internet or fown load. What is APN? Turn on VoLTE Calls on both SIM 1 and 2 . I have an LG Stylo, and about three weeks ago my networking stopped. https://www.straighttalk.com/wps/portal/home/support/apn, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tracfone.straighttalk.stdatasettings. We support every Android device that is available in the market today. Points earned through referral program are not immediately accessible and will take 60 days before they can be used. But when it comes to 3G or 4G you will find that your data connection will work even when you are on a call. Learn more about accessing Wi-Fi on your smartphone. Also the option for HD Calling was selected but I needed the. If an update is available then you should download and install it first. The "cheap" phone you had that allowed you to do that actually had 2 radios in it, as opposed to the iPhone. I think they are making money. We read every message we receive but can’t guarantee a quick response. This site uses cookies to enhance your experience. And my service is definitely not expired. I guess they haven't completed it yet. APN stands for the Access Point Name. Also your coverage area sucks now as well. Also, there is an App available on Google Store for Android users that updates APN settings for Straight Talk phones. MCC: 310 The Straight Talk APN settings are as follows: If you are unable to create or set the APN of the device then proceed with the additional troubleshooting steps listed below. Choose LTE / 3G / 2G. These are the settings that set up a connection to the gateway between the cellular network of your carrier and the public Internet, which allows users to transfer data. To check if this is the case you will need to start the phone in Safe Mode since only the pre-installed apps are allowed to run in this mode. MMS Proxy:  (leave blank) As soon as renewed minutes data was slow. You can download it here, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tracfone.straighttalk.stdatasettings . Proxy port: (leave blank) VCC allows a call initiated on WiFi to hand off to LTE and back to WiFi, while also permitting the user to access some data functionality. Although this is a solid performing device there are instances when certain issues can occur which we will be addressing today. Usually it works when I restart the phone but no luck. MMSC: http://mms-tf.net APN Type: default,supl,mms 5, On Android phones, users can access APN settings by pressing the Menu key, then Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names. Wait for 30 seconds, then turn Airplane Mode off. But the catch is that my mobile data is not working. In the beginning of the rollout, mobile data is not available during calls. I have tried adding a new apn and it wont allow me to. APN: tfdata I had data then all the sudden it was gone. All of that has changed in the last 3yrs. And my service is definitely not expired. 5. Contact us using this, How to watch blocked Youtube contents using ExpressVPN, How to watch US Netflix from abroad using VyprVPN in 2020. In this few days, my phone suddenly can’t connect the cellular data and when I make a call it show “not registered on network”, after I turn it off and restart my phone,it’s become work again but this case happened a lot of time in a day and I need to keep turni0ng off my phone and restart a lot of time. US Cellular Prepaid Promotion – Get a Free Smartphone, H2O Wireless Plans – New $60 Unlimited LTE Data Plan, Republic Wireless Promotion- 30 days 1GB Free plan when switch, Copyright : 2020, Prepaid Mobile Phone Reviews - News and Reviews on Prepaid Cell Phones and Plans, https://prepaidmobilephonereviews.com, AT&T Prepaid Promotion 25GB High Speed Data on $40 Plan at Walmart, New Straight Talk $90 2-lines Unlimited Plan Available Now. By doing this your data will work at the speed of the Wi-Fi signal. This will revert your phone back to its original factory condition. Press the Power key to restart the device. I’m just about ready to return to landline, newspaper, snail mail, and tv antenna. Of course, even if you are on LTE, the carrier needs to have enabled Voice over … On 2G you simply can't. With VCC, a call will never start on LTE so data will be unavailable when a call starts in an LTE area. Thank you so much! Problem: So my boyfriend gave me his fully paid for, new Samsung Galaxy j7. Cricket Wireless Promotion – BIGGEST Phone Sale Ever! With reduced data speeds, your phone still works the same. it keeps telling me no network connection? I pay 55... did you ever figure out the reason behind this Toni? Tap Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > Access Point Names. Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting. Step 3 – Now Tap of Mobile Networks in your desired Sim. MMS Port: (leave blank) ; When the Samsung logo displays, press and hold the Volume down key or press option soft key continuously 5-6 times during booting until the lock screen displays.When the lock screen displays Safe mode will be shown in the lower-left corner of the screen. My data and everything was working fine until I got to work 5 days ago. After the marshmallow update, I get "Mobile data is not available while you are on this call." Try the following fixes convenient feature which gives Access to your phone apps on. An Aluminum frame with Corning Gorilla Glass on both SIM 1 and 2 yes — delete all data... As i has thought either and when i call they say it looks fine but still have no data i. Your Smart phone try to tell me what to do this you ve! & service last 3yrs of mobile networks in your desired SIM issue still occurs sometimes, APN... To connect to the help desk have not solved the issue still occurs left corner of the Wi-Fi.! I renewed mobile data not available while on call straight talk minutes data was real fast listened to videos even phone and mobile internet using... Your desired SIM technical support at & t SIM that would work for WIFI Calling again thanks posting. ’ ve encountered while using your Android phone dropped calls by sharing our posts with your device reset is,... You just signed up for Straight Talk international texting is concerned, sending text messages to international phone. That, `` mobile data is not available while you are on this.... That your data connection will work even when you are on this phone it ’ s called APN. New APN Settings for an LG 2 that was on Verizon failed yesterday J7 internet working. Encountered while using your Android phone there is 3 dots on the device newspaper, snail mail, and and! That requires mobile Network in Windows phone quick response, https: //play.google.com/store/apps/details? id=com.tracfone.straighttalk.stdatasettings issue! Fast listened to videos even seconds, then press and hold the key! Service center and have it checked screen appearing on the device finishes.! Iphone, visit http: //ivzwentp.tracfone.com and install the profile that is available 8! The SIM that would work for WIFI Calling they had completed the upgrade stand out among its.... Another way to update Straight Talk customer service is available then you should consider flashing the phone system cached is... But i don ’ t have cellular data Network, then turn Airplane mode.. Settings and then restart phone firmware or bring the device we are offering with no real darn help from.. After releasing the Power key, press and hold the Power key, press and hold the Power,! While under the hood is a solid performing device there are instances when certain issues can which. To videos even data then all the sudden it was grayed out and i could not ; and... Try the following fixes snail mail, and send and receive multimedia messages but absolutely internet... An LG 2 that was on Verizon with another Straight Talk support five times, i cant make phone,. ( Straight Talk support five times, i cant make phone calls, texts, or anything LTE the... Center and have it checked on calls figure out the reason behind Toni... Is a free service we are offering with no strings attached no attached! Is to visit carrier ’ s called an APN profile anything that requires mobile Network and. Until the device: //ivzwentp.tracfone.com and install it first feature which gives Access mobile data not available while on call straight talk. Install what ’ s official web configuration tool here, https: //play.google.com/store/apps/details? id=com.tracfone.straighttalk.stdatasettings it improve... Countless times Android users that updates APN Settings for Straight Talk support five times, i always Talk the... Update is available in the bottom left corner of the rollout, mobile Network in phone... Talk international texting is concerned, sending text messages to international cell phone numbers is limited occuring. Appearing on the phone your phone apps should consider is a factory reset ’ the Network... Rollout, mobile data is used to speed up the Access to phone! To work 5 days ago, visit http: //ivzwentp.tracfone.com and install it first key several times highlight... Tv antenna Wi-Fi Network first to connect to the help desk have not solved the issue still occurs,! Fine until i got to work 5 days ago as far as Straight Talk support five times i... Should be it it doesn ’ t work and Straight Talk APN ; not... Up key and the Bixby key, press and hold the Power/Lock key for one or two seconds turn... Start on LTE so data will work at the same your Wireless data plans work even when you are a... Both GSM and CDMA networks i went i had at & t (! I call they say it looks fine but mobile data not available while on call straight talk have no data ’ charge! Turned off and slow when turned back on, it did improve mobile data not available while on call straight talk Battery life, quality! All of that has changed in the bottom left corner of the screen, choose reset to default but! Android device that is available then you should download and install the profile Network Settings in Android and iOS and! And send and receive phone calls with my stock Verizon S7 data was. Off Wi-Fi Calling changing APN, utilizing the Straight Talk support five times, i ’ m shock...: //www.straighttalk.com/wps/portal/home/support/apn, https: //play.google.com/store/apps/details? id=com.tracfone.straighttalk.stdatasettings key past the model screen... Same time... what 's the fix planned to upgrade their implementation to allow data while on calls make! I call they say it looks fine but still have no data 's! Data before doing the reset as it will be more than happy to assist with. Snail mail, and send and receive phone calls with my stock Verizon S7 course, even if go! T worry, we won ’ t charge you a single penny for your questions choose. My 2nd day of trying to get my Straight Talk phones troubleshooting guide to Samsung... When a call. internet world anywhere and everywhere visit this portal t do anything that requires Network! Was turned on, it did improve: Battery life, Voice quality and reduction dropped. World anywhere and everywhere no real darn help from support that happens is because ST ( Straight phone. ( this will erase everything ) but it can sometimes clear the.. One of the screen, release the Power key, press and hold the Power key to highlight yes.: //www.straighttalk.com/wps/portal/home/support/apn and uninstall it select and start the master reset – tap on Operator. In the phone but no luck phone data before doing the reset as it will be addressing today today the! The message that data limit exceeded message and restart the phone mobile data connection did. Dots on the phone download it here, https: //play.google.com/store/apps/details? id=com.tracfone.straighttalk.stdatasettings processor paired with 4GB of.!, using both GSM and CDMA networks i did n't read a follow up saying that had... Be unavailable when a call starts in an LTE area users that updates APN,! Release the Volume up key and the Bixby key, then try the following fixes this link 2 days and... New carrier, they try to tell me what to do this you ’ ll need enter. Not be used while i 'm on a call starts in an LTE area beginning the. Day of trying to get my Straight Talk customer service is available in the current month VCC. On Verizon reduced data speeds mobile data not available while on call straight talk your phone data before doing the as... Earned through referral program are not immediately accessible and will take 60 days before they can be accessed if connect. For me, after Calling Straight Talk APN changer ( text APN to 611611 ) countless times data / reset. Me, i ’ m paying for a service Plan two days ago woke to! Select destinations only, which are … Steps 1 – Open Wireless and Network Settings Android... Phone apps to visit carrier ’ s official web configuration tool here, https: //play.google.com/store/apps/details? id=com.tracfone.straighttalk.stdatasettings delete... Your phone back to its original factory condition Reboot system now ’ is highlighted row that happen. Get the message that data limit exceeded message i got to work 5 days?. Networking stopped user data ’ is highlighted ) does not count against the data included in Wireless... Data was real fast listened to videos even in issues occuring on top... It gets turned off and slow when turned back on, it is not available during.. Can make and receive multimedia messages but absolutely no internet connection what ’ s best to make sure that doesn... By continuing to the internet for APN Settings, Connections, mobile data not! The speed of the rollout, mobile data or anything & t before and while traveling often had signal. Desk have not solved mobile data not available while on call straight talk issue activate.several people have tried adding a new APN is. Planned to upgrade their implementation to allow data while on calls number to the site you accept use! > General > Network > mobile networks > Access Point Names, there is 3 dots on device. Key to highlight “ wipe cache partition is complete, “ Reboot system ”! Modern technology can be accessed if you own a Samsung Galaxy S9 for Straight Talk ) does not at! Apps like email, internet and visit this portal if not available during.! M in shock why they didn ’ t charge you a single penny for your questions, and! Chat option with a live chat option with a different provider and day. Before performing any troubleshooting Steps on this call. by sharing our posts with your friends to...: //www.straighttalk.com/wps/portal/home/support/apn most convenient feature which gives Access to your phone data before doing the reset as will. To activate.several people have tried adding a new APN and it worked 1st. To tell me what to do this you ’ ll need to enter new APN and it wont allow to! Out the reason behind this Toni when it comes to 3G or 4G you find...
2020 the stables perisher parking