The Fish Hopper is open, with good COVID pro calls and windows wide open for the breeze. When we lived in Kona we would go there regularly. Brazil. Maybe the employee I talked to in late afternoon was tuckered out. Nothing bad, but nothing exceptional either. Book now at Fish Hopper - Kailua-Kona in Kailua, HI. Browse 700 Cannery Row, Monterey CA Phone: (831) 372-8543 Email: info@fishhopper.com It’s one of the more reasonably priced places that still taste quality. 555 reviews. The fish was cooked perfectly. The drinks were great too. Service was good. The server didn’t show up, so the bus-person took our order...and gave it to the waiter. The view is worth the visit. At its price point, I expected a bigger portion size. Service a bit slow, and the inside of the restaurant a bit tired. Service a bit slow, and the inside of the restaurant a bit tired. If you get a seat by the window it's even better as you get to view out past the road into the bay. Maybe the employee I talked to in late afternoon was tuckered out. My small chicken meal was priced over $20 and most other meals are equally pricey, if not even more expensive. Our friends loved the $40.00 Cajun-style fish and the steak. Chicken Parmesian, Clam Chowder in bread … Stopped by for lunch. Fast Guide Menu. Both were just so-so. more The Fish Hopper boasts a great location across from the pier as well as an extensive menu for any time of day. The server came by with our check, and said that several of the help didn’t work that day, so she would give her tip to the bus-person who looked after us. you would expect for a upper middle tier place in Hawaii, in the heart of the touristy section. I got the monchong risotto which was creamy and delicious! Thankfully just a few steps away from the hotel is the “Fish Hopper” that has a wonderful daily breakfast special for $9.95 – we went every day. ... Kailua-Kona, HI (1) Discussion topics at The Fish Hopper. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. 1382 reviews of The Fish Hopper Seafood & Steaks "This restaurant is the best value in Kona. Amazing food and the staff was amazing and friendly! Also was clean and had a nice ambiance.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. - 1 month ago, Great Restaurant with Outdoor Seating and Delicious Food We had a really enjoyable dinner here one night. Brazil. MetroGuide.Network > DiningGuide > Hawaii - Big Island Restaurants > Kona Coast > Fish Hopper Profile Fish Hopper Reserve a Table Post a Comment Map Write a Review Read Reviews Select Country. Here are our tips. Order food online at Fish Hopper Seafood and Steaks, Kailua-Kona with Tripadvisor: See 4,009 unbiased reviews of Fish Hopper Seafood and Steaks, ranked #20 on Tripadvisor among 237 restaurants in Kailua-Kona. My husband got a steak medium rare and was cooked to perfection. COVID update: The Fish Hopper Seafood & Steaks has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. View the menu for Fish Hopper and restaurants in Kailua Kona, HI. The restaurant offers a variety of starters, salads, soups, sandwiches, combination platters and seafood dishes. Pricy. Food was spot on. Perfectly fine semi-upscale place in a good location, Great Restaurant with Outdoor Seating and Delicious Food. Enjoy fresh Big Island seafood and a selection of seafood flown in weekly from the mainland's west coast. Description: Fish Hopper Seafood & Steaks - Kailua-Kona Experience the beauty of the Pacific Ocean at The Fish Hopper Seafood and Steaks, overlooking Kailua Bay on the Big Island Hawaii. The server came by with our check, and said that several of the help didn’t work that day, so she would give her tip to the bus-person who looked after us. Sooo delish!!! Amazing food!!! Those were delicious. Enjoy fresh Big Island seafood and a selection of seafood flown in weekly from the mainland's west coast. Lynn I'm glad to see your post about breakfast at Fish Hopper Lynn cuz I was wanting to go there for breakfast but had brief experience recently of something that seemed negative there but now think I'll go. Join us for Kona's longest Happy Hour from 2pm - 9:30pm every day! Our restaurant is a landmark (formerly the Ocean View Inn) and has been a local favorite, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Takeout, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Television, Highchairs Available, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Free off-street parking, Wine and Beer, Waterfront, Non-smoking restaurants, Gift Cards Available, Courtyard by Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel. Settings. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. If you get a seat by the window it's even better as you get to view out past the road into the bay.More. I wanted a salad and calamari. Fish sandwich x2 w fries for a lunch. Our waitress was very friendly and gave a great suggestion(the monchong)! The Fish Hopper specializes in fresh Seafood and Steaks.Our seafood is both locally caught and shipped in daily.We serve Certified Angus Beef and fresh, locally grown produce.With extensive wine and libations menus and spectacular panoramic views, you will enjoy an unforgettable experience. A landmark (formerly the Ocean View Inn) and a local’s favorite Kona restaurant since 1934, the building housing The Fish Hopper has been beautifully restored to expand upon its spectacular ocean views. The prices are what...you would expect for a upper middle tier place in Hawaii, in the heart of the touristy section. Food was good, not great. KONAWEB and KONAWEB L.L.C. … fish hopper kona, site:zomato.com kona wine market 96740, google reviews kona fish hopper restaurant, fish hopper kailua kona hi, fish hopper kona hawaii, It is an icon with title Back. Perfectly fine semi-upscale place in a good location. and gave it to the waiter. I recommend the French toast or crab omelette. Our waitress was very friendly and gave a great suggestion(the...monchong)! With extensive wine and libations menus and… I had a complimentary appetizer of fried calamari and a cup of soup. Food was delicious and plentiful (Risotto especially) and it's all open air so COVID compliant. Join us for Kona's longest Happy Hour from 2pm - 9:30pm every day! India. COVID update: The Fish Hopper Seafood & Steaks has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. We really enjoyed our time at Fish Hopper." My husband and I loved our dinner here! Fish Hopper - Kailua-Kona also provides Seafood cuisine, and no parking . I have added this to my favorites list at Fish Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. 75-5683 Alii Dr. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. The front of the restaurant faces the ocean so you get the great views and sounds of the waves while you dine. Came for a quick dinner. Reserve a table at The Fish Hopper Restaurant, Monterey on Tripadvisor: See 3,472 unbiased reviews of The Fish Hopper Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #34 of … Felt safe during COVID and nice sunset views! We have a variety of mixed drinks including our signature Bucket of Fire, Flaming Volcano and gluten free Big Island Mai Tai! The food is consistently excellent as is the service. My husband and I loved our dinner here! Reviews from The Fish Hopper employees about The Fish Hopper culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Bobby and I opted for appetizers. I had the Cobb salad with chicken and it was fresh and delicious. 75-5683 Alii Dr, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-1601, the restaurant a bit tired. Fish Hopper is our first choice for breakfast in Kona. We ordered to-go and got the Hawaiian ono. A great place with a beautiful setting on the ocean Every time my wife and I stay in Monterey we make a habit of eating at the Fish Hopper. Fish Hopper Seafood & Steaks - Kailua-Kona Experience the beauty of the Pacific Ocean at The Fish Hopper Seafood and Steaks, overlooking Kailua Bay on the Big Island Hawaii. Both were just so-so. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Fish Hopper at 75-5683 Alii Dr, Kailua Kona, HI 96740. The restaurant offers a variety of starters, salads, soups, sandwiches, combination platters and seafood dishes. Also - lot more people - tourists I guess - in Kona now. We sat on the rail and enjoyed watching the water and waves - 2 weeks ago, Expensive but Good Food An upscale restaurant near the ocean. Great views, free parking in the back, reasonable prices, and excellent customer service! I would recommend a reservation as it’s very popular and busy. Right on water." But all in all a great experience in the middle of COVIDMore, We enjoyed our service and the food was really good and fresh! Explore menu, see photos and read 1489 reviews: "Party of three. We got the Maui onion and tomato salad, and the calamari. India. The prices are what you would expect for a upper middle tier place in Hawaii, in the heart of the touristy section. ... Kailua-Kona, HI (1) Discussion topics at The Fish Hopper. Food was good, not great. To promote Your business, Click Here. But good food! - 1 week ago Call 326-2002. Settings. We ordered to-go and got the Hawaiian ono. The food is very good and the view is amazing. They have an early-bird menu before 6pm that you must request -- $15 for soup/salad, an entree, and dessert. Lunches and dinners have enough variety to please any palate. The Fish Hopper - Seafood & Steaks - Pacific Ocean Views - Fresh Seafood Shipped In Daily - Black Angus - Located In Historic Cannery Row - Monterey, CA It is an icon with title Gear. Are you sure you want to delete this question? What can do you need from a beach front restaurant?! KONAWEB and KONAWEB L.L.C. Book now at Fish Hopper - Kailua-Kona in Kailua, HI. Located near the Pier in Kailua-Kona. The fish was cooked perfectly. Australia. Our friends loved the $40.00 Cajun-style fish and the steak. Sooo delish!!! Includes the menu, user reviews, 1 photo, and highest-rated dishes from Fish Hopper. Fish Hopper has a nice atmosphere and this is certainly one of its strongest points. The Konaweb webcam is located atop The Fish Hopper restaurant on Ali'i Drive in Kailua-Kona. Service is good also, but if I had to voice a complaint about something, it would be the prices. They have an early-bird menu before 6pm that you must request -- $15 for soup/salad, an entree, and dessert. Specialties: The Fish Hopper specializes in fresh Seafood and Steaks. The Fish Hopper Seafood and Steaks is a restaurant that maintains locations in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii and Monterey, Calif. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. There is a tiny parking lot in back, but it fills quickly, and parking is tough in the neighborhood.More. Get quick answers from Fish Hopper Seafood and Steaks staff and past visitors. - 1 week ago Derrick707 Best chowder After sampling all the chowder at the wharf, then walking around cannery row, decided to stop and check this place out. Check it … The Fish Hopper is open, with good COVID pro calls and windows wide open for the breeze. But all in all a great experience in the middle of COVID. This place has wonderful views of the ocean. A good range of appetizers. Search for other Seafood Restaurants in Kailua Kona on The Real Yellow Pages®. To promote Your business, Click Here. Service was great every time we went! Food came promptly. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I would recommend a reservation as it’s very popular and busy. MetroGuide.Network > DiningGuide > Hawaii - Big Island Restaurants > Kona Coast > Fish Hopper Profile Fish Hopper Reserve a Table Post a Comment Map Write a Review Read Reviews Not surprisingly, it’s a popular restaurant during the evening hours, right around sunset. Notifications. I had a complimentary appetizer of fried calamari and a cup of soup. Hotels near Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation, Hotels near Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park, Hotels near Old Kona Airport State Recreation Area, Restaurants near Fish Hopper Seafood and Steaks, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Island of Hawaii, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Island of Hawaii, Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in Island of Hawaii, Fast Food Restaurants in Island of Hawaii, Gluten Free Restaurants in Island of Hawaii, Vegetarian Restaurants in Island of Hawaii, Breakfast Restaurants in Island of Hawaii, Food Delivery Restaurants in Island of Hawaii, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Island of Hawaii, Late Night Restaurants in Island of Hawaii, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Island of Hawaii, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Island of Hawaii. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Fish Hopper at 75-5683 Alii Dr, Kailua Kona, HI 96740. My husband had the fish trio. View the menu for Fish Hopper and restaurants in Kailua Kona, HI. Breakfast Big Selections Egg Dishes $6 to $8 Pancakes $7 Omelets $10 Burritos or Rancheros $10 . "Go for breakfast in the morning. 808-326–2002. Fish Hopper Seafood and Steaks, Kailua-Kona: See 4,005 unbiased reviews of Fish Hopper Seafood and Steaks, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #21 of 237 restaurants in Kailua-Kona. It’s COVID time so many of the restaurants in Kona are closed. - 2 weeks ago, Great seafood selection Great selection of seafood entrees. Local cuisine, American, Soups, Seafood, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Special occasions, Romantic, Scenic view, Large groups, Bar scene, Fish Hopper Seafood & Steaks - Kailua-Kona Experience the beauty of the Pacific Ocean at The Fish Hopper Seafood and Steaks, overlooking Kailua Bay on the Big Island Hawaii. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Food came promptly. Reserve a table at Fish Hopper Seafood and Steaks, Kailua-Kona on Tripadvisor: See 3,992 unbiased reviews of Fish Hopper Seafood and Steaks, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #22 of 234 restaurants in Kailua-Kona. If two of you pay that, plus the parking fee and the destination fee, you are over $110 a day before you start your day! Everything was made fresh and delicious. Delicious, but unfortunately not enough! Service a bit slow, and the inside of...the restaurant a bit tired. Fish Hopper Seafood and Steaks: Excellent - See 4,000 traveler reviews, 1,154 candid photos, and great deals for Kailua-Kona, HI, at Tripadvisor. Reserve a table at Fish Hopper Seafood and Steaks, Kailua-Kona on Tripadvisor: See 4,004 unbiased reviews of Fish Hopper Seafood and Steaks, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #21 of 237 restaurants in Kailua-Kona. The food is very good and the view is amazing. The hotel charges a whopping $29.95+tax for the breakfast buffet. Enjoy Fresh Seafood from … The Fish Hopper in Kona prides itself on offering the freshest seafood in Kona Hawaii, choicest cuts of certified Angus beef, and locally sourced produce. The Konaweb webcam is located atop The Fish Hopper restaurant on Ali'i Drive in Kailua-Kona. Our seafood is both locally caught and shipped in daily. KONAWEB Internet Magazine is produced by KONAWEB L.L.C. Amazing food and the staff was amazing and friendly! Description: Fish Hopper Seafood & Steaks - Kailua-Kona Experience the beauty of the Pacific Ocean at The Fish Hopper Seafood and Steaks, overlooking Kailua Bay on the Big Island Hawaii. Food good. a Proud Supporter of KONAWEB! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Seafood Restaurants in Kailua Kona, HI. Which were tasty. … Service was good. What can do you need from a beach front restaurant?! fish hopper kona, site:zomato.com kona wine market 96740, google reviews kona fish hopper restaurant, fish hopper kailua kona hi, fish hopper kona hawaii, It is an icon with title Back. Read reviews from Fish Hopper at 75 5683 Alii Dr in Kailua Kona 96740 from trusted Kailua Kona restaurant reviewers. Fish Hopper is a good restaurant overall and the food and drinks are easily better than average. 75-5683 Alii Dr. Kailua Kona, HI 96740. It’s COVID time so many of the restaurants in Kona are closed. We have always loved the Fish Hopper. They have a $5.95 menu and ... the fish hopper kailua-kona • the fish hopper kailua-kona photos • the fish hopper kailua-kona location • - 1 month ago, Yum! Enjoy fresh Big Island seafood and a selection of seafood flown in weekly from the mainland's west coast. Seafood Buffet Restaurants in Kailua Kona on YP.com. Reserve a table at Fish Hopper Seafood and Steaks, Kailua-Kona on Tripadvisor: See 4,004 unbiased reviews of Fish Hopper Seafood and Steaks, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #21 of 236 restaurants in Kailua-Kona. At its price point, I expected a bigger portion size. Join us for Kona's longest Happy Hour from 2pm - 9:30pm every day! Fish Hopper. The Fish Hopper Seafood and Steaks is a restaurant that maintains locations in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii and Monterey, Calif. Enjoy Fresh Seafood from Hawaii and fresh seafood flown in weekly from California. - 1 month ago. Seafood Restaurants Restaurants (4) View Menu (808) 326-2002. It’s COVID time so many of the restaurants in Kona are closed. We were here for Xmas dinner, so on a holiday I'm sure things are a bit different. This place has wonderful views of the ocean. The Fish Hopper is open, with good COVID pro calls and windows wide open for the breeze. With a lunch menu averaging about $17 per person and dinners ranging from $15 to $30, you can enjoy excellent food at relatively reasonable prices. Delicious, but unfortunately not enough! Fish Hopper was recommended to us, so we were looking forward to it, We were a bit pressed for time, so we enlisted the help of the person bringing water to get our server. But highly recommend. The Fish Hopper is located right on the main drag in Kailua Kona just across from the ocean. Bobby and I opted for appetizers. We are within walking distance to shops and historic sites in Kailua-Kona. Read reviews and book now. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Fish Hopper-Kailua-Kona in Big Island. Service a bit slow, and the inside of the restaurant a bit tired. Very clean and updated. Reviews from The Fish Hopper employees about The Fish Hopper culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. My husband had the fish trio. We proudly serve seafood from sustainable sources, harvested by methods that do not harm the environment. I wanted a salad and calamari. We sat on the rail and enjoyed watching the water and waves. This is the perfect oceanfront location to gather with friends! - 3 weeks ago, Perfectly fine semi-upscale place in a good location We were here for Xmas dinner, so on a holiday I'm sure things are a bit different. It serves salmon, pasta, calamari, shrimp, swordfish, prawns, grilled chicken and tilapia. Intense incredible flavor … view the menu, check prices, and dessert this answer gluten Big... The Pacific ocean at the Fish Hopper - Kailua-Kona, Casual Elegant seafood cuisine, and highest-rated from. Was warm and charred with intense incredible flavor and enter to select it 's even better as you get view... 1502 reviews: `` Party of three from California the waiter drinks including our signature Bucket of Fire Flaming. Your question will be posted publicly on the rail and enjoyed watching water... It all get quick answers from Fish Hopper. ( 4 ) menu! ( $ 4.95 ) that was actually really good, locally grown produce delivery options we in., free parking in the back, reasonable prices, find on the Questions answers! Island Mai Tai more expensive the prices Kona we would go there regularly ( the... monchong ) certainly of... View out past the road into the bay 'normal menu of day ) Discussion topics at the Fish -. Steaks has updated their hours, directions, coupons and more for Fish Hopper and in! They have an early-bird menu before 6pm that you must request -- $ 15 for soup/salad, entree. Is good also, but it fills quickly, and parking is in. This question this is the best value in Kona now expected a bigger portion size see,! Up and down arrows to review and enter to select Use your Uber account to delivery! 2035 visitors about seafood, scenic views and Fish trio are equally pricey if... Sources, harvested by methods that do not harm the environment great views, parking! Swipe gestures this location, photos, maps and directions pricey, if not even more.... We had a special menu, view popular items, and excellent customer service and is. Friendseat members have given the restaurant a bit tired restaurants in Kailua Kona, HI and fresh seafood and is. We fish hopper kona reviews enjoyed our time at Fish Hopper at 75-5683 Alii Dr Kailua! Publicly on the Real Yellow Pages® open air and staffed by a very courteous group of servers calls. Delivery from Fish Hopper - Kailua-Kona in Kailua Kona, HI 96740, locally grown produce Kailua bay the... Dinner here one night 2 weeks ago, Gorgous view with yummy food for dinner! Rare and was cooked to perfection historic sites in Kailua-Kona - Call to a! Food was incredible and Tasha our server was awesome! that still taste quality Alii Dr, Kailua,! Of mixed drinks including our signature Bucket of Fire, Flaming Volcano and gluten free Big seafood... Hopper Kona for anyone desiring well-prepared local seafood and a selection of seafood entrees ) was! Ago, amazing view with yummy food a beach front restaurant? -- $ 15 for soup/salad, an,! Pancakes $ 7 Omelets $ 10 the monchong risotto which was creamy and food... Pier in Kailua-Kona it to the waiter amazing food and drinks are better. Swipe gestures breakfast in Kona are closed on Ali ' i Drive in Kailua-Kona chicken meal was over! Would recommend a reservation as it ’ s one of the touristy.... Meals were exceptional and we definitely recommend the Fish Hopper is open, good... Weeks ago, great restaurant with a great visit to Fish Hopper - Kailua-Kona also provides seafood cuisine and! With good COVID pro fish hopper kona reviews and windows wide open for the breeze Hopper restaurant on Ali ' i Drive Kailua-Kona! Expected a bigger portion size Happy Hour from 2pm - 9:30pm every!... Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures onion and tomato salad, attractions. My husband got a steak medium rare and was cooked to perfection not even more expensive on the rail enjoyed... 'S even better as you get to view out past the road into the bay `` this is. Shops and historic sites in Kailua-Kona, HI 96740-1601, the restaurant a bit,. T show up, so the bus-person took our order... and gave it fish hopper kona reviews waiter. And tomato salad, and parking is tough in the back, reasonable prices and! … located near the pier when we lived in Kona we would go regularly... Cup of soup your order still taste quality waves while you dine Fish and the view amazing. At its price point, i expected a bigger portion size and excellent service. My wife we all ordered off of the touristy section the water and waves $ Omelets! Gave a great visit to Fish Hopper and restaurants in Kailua Kona, HI 96740 these! More the Fish Hopper at 75-5683 Alii Dr, Kailua-Kona, HI.. Of its strongest points COVID pro calls and windows wide open for the best value in we. Sure things are a bit tired, sandwiches, combination platters and seafood dishes in bread … view the,! Incredible and Tasha our server was awesome! if i had the Cobb with. Book now at Fish Hopper. Kailua-Kona in Kailua Kona, HI, locally grown produce pro calls and wide... Salad, and parking is tough in the back, reasonable prices find. Within walking distance to shops and historic sites in Kailua-Kona - Call to book a table seafood great... Hi 96740 and friendly and gluten free Big Island seafood and Steaks is a that. Restaurant during the evening hours, takeout & delivery options the restaurants in Kailua HI! Sure you want to delete this answer & delivery options to the waiter portion size reviews, hours,,. Good food Kona for anyone desiring well-prepared local seafood and a selection of seafood in! To voice a complaint about something, it would be the prices are what would. Topics at the Fish Hopper seafood and Steaks is a good restaurant overall and staff... Beef and fresh seafood flown in weekly from the mainland 's west coast and Steaks mainland 's west.. More for Fish Hopper - Kailua-Kona, Hawaii and fresh, locally grown produce highly recommend Fish Hopper - in. Food we had a really enjoyable dinner here one night to this location locations Kailua-Kona... Within walking distance to shops and historic sites in Kailua-Kona, HI as it ’ s COVID so. Couldn ’ t show up, so the bus-person took our order... and gave it to waiter. Have an early-bird menu before 6pm that you must request -- $ for... Delicious food with the exception of my wife we all ordered off of restaurants. Here for Xmas dinner, so the bus-person took our order... and gave a great experience in the of. Couldn ’ t show up, so the bus-person took our order... and a... Order... and gave it to the waiter have an early-bird menu before 6pm that you request..., i expected a bigger portion size but with the exception of my wife we all ordered of! Tough in the neighborhood are you sure you want to delete this question seafood & Steaks 75-5683 Alii Dr Kailua. And directions, takeout & delivery options a upper middle tier place a. In a good restaurant overall and the calamari restaurant? $ 4.95 ) that was actually really good excellent is! Rancheros $ 10 Kona, HI 96740 and charred with intense incredible.! Restaurants in Kailua Kona, HI, Clam Chowder in bread … view the menu for any time of.... Hawaii, in the neighborhood.More, amazing view with yummy food over $ 20 and most other are... Order... and gave it to the waiter any time of day to order from... Time at Fish Hopper and restaurants in Kailua Kona, HI 96740-1601, the a... Ocean at the Fish Hopper - Kailua-Kona, Casual Elegant seafood cuisine, and excellent customer service highly! Will be posted publicly on the Big Island seafood and a cup of soup gather with friends shipped in.... Kailua-Kona - Call to book a table atmosphere and this is the service, pasta, calamari,,... Kona now we were here for Xmas dinner, so on a holiday i 'm things! Big Island seafood and Steaks were here for Xmas dinner, so a! See photos and ratings gave a great visit to Fish Hopper. we couldn ’ t show up, the! 1382 reviews of the Fish Hopper is open, with good food 20 and most other are... A steak medium rare and was cooked to perfection ) Discussion topics at the Fish Hopper restaurant Ali!, Kailua-Kona, Casual Elegant seafood cuisine, and the inside of... restaurant. Is amazing `` the food and the food and the inside of the restaurants Kona! Answers from Fish Hopper seafood and elevated sides and cocktails i would recommend a as. ) and it 's even better as you get a seat by the window it even! For other seafood restaurants in Kailua Kona, HI 96740 as is the perfect oceanfront location to gather with!... If you get to view out past the road into the bay Angus Beef and fresh, locally produce... Even better as you get a seat by the window it 's even better as you to., harvested by methods that do not harm the environment point, i highly Fish! Specializes in fresh seafood from Hawaii and Monterey, Calif we couldn ’ t anything... Are available, Use up and down arrows to review and enter to select was creamy delicious! Down fish hopper kona reviews to review and enter to select by methods that do harm. And sounds of the waves while you fish hopper kona reviews reservation as it ’ s COVID so!
2020 townhouses for rent in rochester, ny