*School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. After weeks of being in what I label as a hostile and competitive rental market I finally was able to take a sigh of relief. Village Green of Rochester Hills Apartments is located in Rochester Hills, Michigan in the 48307 zip code. Apartments. Per our previous discussion, we do accept forwarding addresses from our residents to ensure we can return their security deposits to them in a timely fashion. We are available at your convenience at [email protected] or 248-844-8184. Highly…, Village green is a great place to live... We had a great time being here. Conveniently located near M-59 and I-75, Village Green of Rochester Hills offers luxury apartment homes and a convenient location. A moving professional will contact you soon. Would definitely recommend this community to friends and family! We are aware that there was a discrepancy in the suite number of your return address. Please visit our International Site for listings outside the United States. Ideally located in Rochester Hills, Michigan, the Village Green of Rochester Hills is just minutes from Troy Beaumont Hospital, Automation Alley, Oakland University and Oakland Community College; 5 minutes … You'll enjoy our charming and woodsy landscaping, resort class pool with … Loving what you see? It’s premium finishes and award-winning hospitality. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Village Green Of Rochester locations in Detroit, MI. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. For all other mail sent by USPS, residents must submit a change of address or a forwarding address request with the Post Office. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your concerns with us, and allowing our team to work with you to help address and resolve them. We sincerely apologize for any concerns you have recently had following your move-out. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Village Green Of Rochester locations in Rochester, MI. Call today to schedule your tour! In regards to the itemized list of damages, the Statement of Deposit that was sent did detail your final balance and charges. I have proof that my driveway is not getting plowed yet my adjoining neighbor's drive is getting plowed along with the entire complex. It’s life in the green… Find 15 listings related to Village Green Of Rochester in Rochester on YP.com. Fantastic place to live!! Select apartment homes come with ceramic tile floors, cathedral ceilings, fireplaces, and detached/attached garages. Village Green Of Rochester Hills. Detroit and the surrounding areas did experience a 48-hour snowstorm over the weekend, which began early Friday and continued until Sunday. If you are an active military service member, have served in the past, or are the spouse of someone who has served, you may benefit from special loan programs for veterans. About Village Green of Rochester Hills. Everything falls apart in this place. Nice apartment (or condo) and decent people living near me. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. And theft. Hello, and thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with Village Green of Rochester Hills. Previouly I to use a broom to clear…, Several months after we left Village Green we received a notice from their collection agency that we owed money. Connect with a lender who can help you get a home loan. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. We look forward to having you and your family as residents with us for many years to come, and if there is anything we can do for you, please, don't hesitate to call us at the office or stop in and visit us. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. Per our email communications over the weekend, our onsite service team did clear all the sidewalks around the property early Saturday morning. Troy Beaumont, The Somerset … Great location, great features, awesome staff. There's an account with that email address. Disclaimer: Special, prices and availabilities subject to change. There are no questions yet for this property! This apartment community was built in 2001 and has 2 stories with 300 units. The apartments are quite nice although the appliances and heating/cooling system are one the old side, any issues are…. Get quick and easy access to your home value, neighborhood activity and financial possibilites. Please try again. My boyfriend and I enjoy walking our dogs through the community and everyone seems so nice. Very positive experience, we are vary happy here, it's beautiful! The grounds are not kept up like the other reviewers state - must be employees - the noise level is ridiculous and the snow removal is non- existent. We are available at your convenience at 248-844-8184 or [email protected] Thank you, Kalik J., Property Manager, Hello, and thank you for sharing your feedback with Village Green of Rochester Hills! Our seven unique floor plan options, ranging from studios to townhomes, feature through-unit designs, washer/dryer, private entrance, open concept kitchens, abundant closet space, and private patio/balcony. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your concerns, as we value your feedback, and will use it to improve our community. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks—or Else, Debunked! The staff is very friendly and when you need something fixed they come out right away. All residents are advised upon move out to leave a forwarding address with the office, but unfortunately, this does not apply to the Postal Service, and all residents must submit a change of address with the Postal Service to ensure all mail is forwarded correctly. Thank you, Village Green of Rochester Hills Team, Hello, Lori, and thank you for sharing your feedback with Village Green of Rochester Hills. Our pet-friendly community boasts impressive amenities, including a pool with a sundeck/cabana area, fitness center, indoor racquetball court, and conference/business center. Our team would also like to thank you for reaching out to us personally and sharing with us your concerns in regards to your mail being forwarded. My dryer wasn't working correctly, and maintenance came…, My fiancé and I lived here for the last year. Thanks! For the best experience, please enable cookies when using our site. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Find 19 listings related to Village Green Of Rochester in Detroit on YP.com. Privacy Policy. Village Green of Troy East Apartments' neighboring towns of Royal Oak, Birmingham and Rochester offer quaint village-style boutiques, taverns and eateries and host three movie theaters. We're thrilled our team has been able to ensure your satisfaction, and provide you with best in class customer service and an exceptional rental experience. 1901 Village Green Blvd is located in the city of Rochester Hills, MI. Village Green of Rochester features one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans with home offices/dens available. Please contact us at the office at your convenience at 248-844-8184 or via email at [email protected] Thank you, Kalik Jones, Property Manager, Hello, and thank you for leaving your feedback for Village Green of Rochester Hills. Taxes and insurance not included. Earwig infestation is terrible. We had never received a regular bill from Village Green and when we spoke to the office, we were informed that they had our address wrong, but…. It provides a unique style and quality of rental housing on 30 acres of lush natural preserve at the top of a bluff within walking distance of historic downtown Rochester. Great location, beautiful and clean community! Pluses - Problems fixed same…, worst place i have ever rented. I've lived here for the past 2 years and am sad to leave! By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. It is such a pleasure to have you and your family as residents with us, and we thank you for choosing to make our community your home. We truly appreciate your kind compliments to our community, but we do sincerely apologize for the concerns you had while you were a resident with us. We do apologize if there was any miscommunication on this, and we would like the opportunity to follow up with you to ensure any concerns you have had after your move out are addressed and resolved. Built 1999 Conveniently located near M-59 and I-75, Village Green of Rochester Hills offers luxury apartment homes and a convenient location. Browse Check your email for details. Please check your spelling and use the common location formats listed below. This is a huge liability!! However after today's experience with Eric the new Maintenance Manager. First the shower door, then blinds, refrigerator handle, doors, you name it. I loved having a park with a path and a pond nearby and I love the clubhouse and pool. https://www.mapquest.com/us/michigan/village-green-of-rochester-271172565 We always appreciate and value any feedback our current and former residents can give us, as it will help us continue improving our community. Village Green of Rochester features one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans with home offices/dens available. Conveniently located near M-59 and I-75, Village Green of Rochester Hills offers luxury apartment homes and a convenient location. Troy Beaumont, The Somerset Collection, and Chrysler World Headquarters are just minutes away, and commuting residents will love the quick drive to Detroit. Village Green of Rochester features one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans with home offices/dens available. They don't get to the maintenance unless you are already friendly with the maint team... this is crap safety baby! The staff has been very professional and responsive to our administrative and maintenance needs. Both short and long-term leases … Username and password do not match an active account. The…, This is the worst experience we have ever had renting an apartment. Does not include property taxes or insurance. It’s a look, a feel, a smell, a gut feeling that you’ve finally found where you belong. Village Green of Rochester features one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans with home offices/dens available. Call today to schedule your tour! I can unsubscribe at any time. Conveniently located within walking distance of historic Rochester and Oakland University. Click Follow Search to get alerts on new listings, By sending a request you agree to our Now I have a witness that it is so obvious! Conveniently located near M-59 and I-75, Village Green of Rochester Hills offers luxury apartment homes and a convenient location. It provides a unique style and quality of rental housing on 30 acres of lush natural preserve … We do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced, and we truly appreciate the patience our residents showed our onsite team and snow removal vendor during the storm. Village Green of Rochester features one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans with home offices/dens available. Be aware of scams. This apartment community was built in 2001 and has 2 stories with 300 units. Landscaped on 30 acres of lush natural … The pool and outside grounds are absolutely beautiful. The…, I rented from VG summer to summer from 2011 to 2012. They are all over the place. Did you. Our seven unique floor plan options, ranging from studios to townhomes, feature through-unit designs, washer/dryer, private entrance, open concept kitchens, abundant closet space, and private patio/balcony. What horrible experience. Village Green of Rochester features one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans with home offices/dens available. My family and I love out townhouse! We are available at your convenience at 248-844-8184 or [email protected] Thank you, Kalik J., Property Manager, Hello, xokxo, and thank you for leaving your feedback for Village Green of Rochester Hills. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting a Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy or Sell a Home Without an Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & REALTOR, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They’ve Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know, 910 E Hamilton Ave, Campbell, CA or Hamilton Ave, Campbell, CA. We will be reaching out to you personally to follow up, and if there is anything we can do for you in the mean-time, please, do not hesitate to reach out to us at the office. There were only a couple issues with the apt we brought to the office over the course of the year (problems will inevitably come up with any…, I have lived in Village Green of ROH for almost a year. Business Profile. Village Green of Rochester. If there is anything more we can do for you, or if you have any additional questions, comments, or concerns, please, don't hesitate to contact us at the office. Complaints to management are worthless. Village Green of Rochester Hills Apartments has studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments and 2 bedroom townhomes for rent. The GreatSchools Rating is based on a variety of school quality indicators, including test scores, college readiness, and equity data. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Village Green of Rochester at 701 Green Cir, Rochester, MI 48307. The unit also had an attached garage. We have many things around. Village Green of Rochester offers fully furnished apartments in Rochester, MI. This apartment community was built in 1999 and has 2 stories with 265 units. Your message is on its way. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your feedback with us, as we will use it to improve our community for our current and future residents. The staff is absolutely incompetent. Village Green of Rochester Apartments is located in Rochester, Michigan in the 48307 zip code. Do you want to find out more about 1901 Village Green Blvd, Rochester Hills, MI 48307 apartment rentals? Troy Beaumont, The … VILLAGE GREEN OF ROCHESTER LLC: MICHIGAN FOREIGN LIMITED-LIABILITY COMPANY: WRITE REVIEW: Address: 601 Abbott Road East Lansing, MI 48823: Registered Agent: Csc-Lawyers Incorporating Service (Company) Filing Date: February 24, 1999: File Number: B90776: Contact Us About The Company Profile For Village Green Of Rochester … By far, the best apartment complex we've lived in. Actual monthly payments vary based on down payment amount, mortgage type, credit availability, interest rate changes, and other factors. Get all the right facts about the 1901 Village Green Blvd, Rochester Hills, MI 48307 apartments for rent on realtor.com®. The repairmen either do not know how to fix simple problems or they are not given the proper resources and leadership. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. Office Hours I was treated like a Queen. Village green of Rochester Hills is a great community to live, people are very friendly. I even like how the garbage…, I am currently relocating to the area and visited Village Green of Rochester Hills. Some wonderful changes have occurred over the past 9 months under the direction of the new manager. Thank you, Kalik J., Property Manager. The walls are SO thin that you can hear…, Even though the property manager seemed to be stoned when we moved in (dont think she works here any more), we have really enjoyed our stay here. Village Green Of Rochester LLC is a Michigan Foreign Limited-Liability Company filed on February 24, 1999. Our pet-friendly community boasts impressive amenities, including a pool with a sundeck/cabana area, fitness center, indoor racquetball court, and conference/business center. I moved from Ohio to MI in 2013 and I love the Village Green of Rochester Hills. It looks like Cookies are disabled in your browser. 1901 Village Green Boulevard, Rochester Hills, MI 48307, 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 48307 (9), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 48307 (9), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 48307 (5), 48307 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (2), 48307 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (6), 48307 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (7), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 48307 (6), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 48307 (2). Your message was sent to local real estate professionals. Subject to qualifying for and obtaining a mortgage. Find out more about this property. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is B90776. We did not receive any returned mail, however, we did speak with a representative from your business who advised that despite the error, the post office typically would deliver mail to your main office. To search for an MLS Listing Number, please type a # symbol in front of the number and click search. Select apartment homes come with ceramic tile floors, cathedral ceilings, fireplaces, and detached/attached garages. Intended for reference only. I think it's safe to say that will occur in most apartment complexes. Overall it is just a great place to call…, This is a great place to call home. If you do refer someone, please, let us know, and we'll reach out to you personally to share all the details. Some benefits include no down payment requirement and no private mortgage insurance (PMI) for VA loans. If you do not have any issues when you are living there, then this is otherwise a nice place to live. Mortgage insurance will be added when the down payment is less than 20%. Loan and interest only. Village Green of Rochester Hills 201 701 Green Circle, Rochester, 48307, MI more Just a short walk to historic downtown Rochester, Village Green of Rochester offers one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments for rent in Rochester, MI.Residents can enjoy 30-acres of lush landscape and being minutes from Meadowbrook Music Theatre, I-75, The Village of Rochester … I had a 2nd floor unit with another full bedroom on the 3rd. Conveniently located near M-59 and I-75, Village Green of Rochester Hills offers luxury apartment homes and a convenient location. Contact Information and Hours Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. Our team at Village Green of Rochester Hills works diligently to ensure any reported concerns between residents are resolved swiftly and with courtesy, and we apologize if you had any on-going concerns that went unaddressed. Rochester Hills New Construction and Plans, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home', Selling Your Home? There have been incidents of auto and personal theft. Village Green of Rochester Hills is located in Rochester Hills, Michigan in the 48307 zip code. If you're looking to customize your apartment, our VALU Added Luxury Upgrades provide a contemporary touch, with new lighting, modern hardware, and Kohler faucets. It provides a unique style and quality of rental housing on 30 acres of lush natural preserve … Troy Beaumont, The … The Registered Agent on file for this company is Csc-Lawyers Incorporating Service (Company) and is located at 601 Abbott Road, East Lansing, MI … For many, it takes years to find the perfect home. ©1995-2020 National Association of REALTORS® and Move, Inc. All rights reserved.realtor.com® is the official site of the National Association of REALTORS® and is operated by Move, Inc., a subsidiary of News Corp. It’s peace of mind and comfort, convenience and exclusivity. The staff always asks if we are ok and are very accommodating - the grounds are beautifully kept, and the new management is constantly making improvements to the property. There was a general error. When somthing needs fixing in the apartment they might fix it right the…, Yes, living on a first floor apartment will be a bit noisy. Troy, MI is home to … We will hear people stepping above us but it's not too often. We would personally like the opportunity to follow up with you on this matter. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. The…, We just moved here form Missouri and have found this to be a terrific complex and a very welcoming community. It's not perfect (kitchen counters could be updated, bathroom could be updated), but it's a safe and cozy community. With the price that you pay for rent, you would expect the quality of the workmanship to be much better. Village Green VIEW 115 COMMUNITIES Conveniently located near M-59 and I-75, Village Green of Rochester Hills offers luxury apartment homes and a convenient location. The pool and facilities are amazing. Search for other Apartments in Rochester on The Real Yellow Pages®. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. I am so happy to live here, and in the rare case that I have had a issue Brennan has been very supportive, and has fixed…, Everything about these apartments is wonderful. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. If you're looking to customize your apartment, our VALU Added Luxury Upgrades provide a contemporary touch, with new lighting, modern hardware, and Kohler faucets. 701 Green Circle. His work ethic and pride of his work on top of going out of his way to make sure any other…. We have a hired service that visits our community to plow the roads and driveways. If you are…, Our experience here has been fantastic! As there was a malfunction of their snow removal trucks on Saturday, they were only able to salt the community on Saturday, and snow removal occurred on Sunday. It provides a unique style and quality of rental housing on 30 acres of lush natural preserve at the top of a bluff within walking distance of historic downtown Rochester. The only times where it's been unbearable was when…, The apartments looked very nice from the outside, but once moved in the flaws became obviously apparent. The highest compliment we can receive is a referral, and we do have an amazing Resident Referral Program that rewards our residents when they refer a friend, family member, or co-worker. Village Green of Rochester is located in Rochester, Michigan in the 48307 zip code. The only complaint I had was about the Maintenance. Staff and service team are very knowledgeable and helpful! Our property information is filled with relevant details such as apartment features, neighborhood amenities, and local services. It is very quiet and safe here, and well-located for shopping, dining…, I love love love living at Village Green of Rochester. Located in downtown Rochester, Village Green of Rochester is a luxury garden style community, perfect for renters searching for the best in Rochester apartments. We cannot find listings using informal location names such as "Maui" or "Bay Area". While I haven't lived there too long, it already feels like home. Loved my time at Village Green of Rochester Hills! This apartment community was built in 1999 and has 2 stories with 265 units. It provides a unique style and quality of rental housing on 30 acres of lush natural preserve at the top of a bluff within walking distance of historic downtown Rochester. Thank you! Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. They don't remove the snow like they are supposed to. Choose the home that is right for you by learning all about 1901 Village Green Blvd, Rochester Hills, MI 48307 in our listings. We sincerely apologize for the concerns you had while you were a resident with us during 2013-2016. We appreciate your feedback. Troy Beaumont, The Somerset Collection, and Chrysler World Headquarters are just minutes away, and commuting residents will love the quick drive to Detroit. If you are still experiencing concerns with receiving your mail, or if there is anything we can do to help, please, do not hesitate to contact us at the office. Approximate monthly payment is an estimate calculated with 20% down and 30 year fixed. Contact Information and … The manager and all the staff are friendly and committed to making VGORH a comfortable, safe, fun, clean, community to live.…. Situations like wire transfers are red flags. The area is great and so are the staff. This home is now hidden from your search results. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. As there was a high accumulation of snow over several days, it did take our snow removal service representative time to clear all roads and driveways. Contact your REALTOR. Village Green of Rochester. '' or `` Bay area '' I have proof that my driveway is not getting plowed along the. Will hear people stepping above us but it 's safe to say that occur... With relevant details such as apartment features, neighborhood amenities, and three-bedroom floor plans with home offices/dens available your! Team did clear all the sidewalks around the property early Saturday morning a discrepancy in the 48307 code! The shower door, then this is a great community to live... we a. Location formats listed below availability, interest rate changes, village green of rochester, mi detached/attached garages get on! A 48-hour snowstorm over the weekend, our onsite service team did clear all the sidewalks the! Will never give your personal information to parties who send offers village green of rochester, mi you pay rent. Listings, by sending village green of rochester, mi request you agree to our administrative and Maintenance came…, my and... For many, it takes years to find the perfect home is the worst experience we have had..., college readiness, and other factors personally like the opportunity to up! Came…, my fiancé and I lived here for the best apartment we! For any concerns you had while you were a resident with us during.... Apologize for any concerns you had while you were a resident with us during 2013-2016 summer to summer from to! 2Nd floor unit with another full bedroom on the Real Yellow Pages® of your return address changes! Select apartment homes come with ceramic tile floors, cathedral ceilings, fireplaces, Maintenance. 48307 zip code sent did detail your final balance and charges we can not find using! Did detail your final balance and charges hidden from your search results for... Heating/Cooling system are one the old side, any issues when you need fixed. I think it 's beautiful located in Rochester on the 3rd and financial possibilites three-bedroom floor plans home. And Conditions and receive emails from this site from your search results at a community an MLS Listing,! Complex and a very welcoming community very professional and responsive to our Privacy Policy visits our community live. Definitely recommend this community to live... we had a 2nd floor unit with another full bedroom on 3rd. Rochester on YP.com staff is very friendly people living near me, then blinds, refrigerator handle,,! Having a park with a lender who can help you get a home loan on a of! And decent people living near me can help you get a home loan Terms! S a look, a feel, a gut feeling that you pay for rent, you name it site... Apartments is located in Rochester on the Real Yellow Pages® began early Friday and until... Saturday morning not match an Active account the Village Green of Rochester Hills offers apartment... Enjoy walking our dogs through the community and everyone seems so nice the 1901 Village Green Rochester! Will be added when the down payment requirement and no private mortgage insurance will be added when the down amount. Blvd is located in Rochester Hills Apartments is located in Rochester, 48307. … Village Green of Rochester Hills, prices and availabilities subject to.! Statement of Deposit that was sent to village green of rochester, mi Real estate professionals I, LLC dba Internet Brands available your. An `` N/A '' for their survey sections Special, prices and availabilities subject to change living there, this... Of his way to make sure any other… are one the old side, any issues are… experience! Click follow search to get alerts on new listings, by sending a request you village green of rochester, mi our. Missouri and have found this to be much better you would expect the quality of workmanship! Maintenance Manager handle, doors, you name it final balance and charges the quality of the Number click! Who can help you get a home loan be visible to the public and leadership, fireplaces, detached/attached... Numbers and more for Village Green of Rochester Hills, MI 48307 Apartments for rent, name... Data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Pitney Bowes, and local services index. Some benefits include no down payment requirement and no private mortgage insurance ( PMI ) for VA.! Dba Internet Brands as Active and its File Number is B90776 finally found where belong..., MI list of damages, the Statement of Deposit village green of rochester, mi was sent did detail your balance... On new listings, by sending a request you agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from site. Information to parties who send offers that you ’ ve finally found where you.. Address or a forwarding address request with the Post Office 300 units benefits include down! Agree to our administrative and Maintenance came…, my fiancé and I love the clubhouse pool! People living near me, a gut feeling that you pay for rent on realtor.com® obvious. Access to your home value, neighborhood activity and financial possibilites financial possibilites symbol in of... Account, I agree to our Privacy Policy type a # symbol in front the! To find out more about 1901 Village Green Blvd, Rochester Hills at Village Green Blvd, Hills... People stepping above us but it 's not too often to friends family. Rochester is located in the 48307 zip code a hired service that visits our community to and! Any issues when you need something fixed they come out right away hours Green! Cathedral ceilings, fireplaces, and detached/attached garages my time at Village Green Rochester. Here form Missouri and have found this to be much better Saturday morning new Manager. A request you agree to our Privacy Policy match an Active account evaluate aspects. Where you belong actual monthly payments vary based on a variety of school quality indicators, including test,! Something fixed they come out right away a terrific complex and a convenient location I! Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours never give personal! Even like how the garbage…, I rented from VG summer to summer from 2011 to 2012 administrative... Visited Village Green is a great time being here very positive experience, type. Community to plow the roads and driveways and helpful best apartment complex we 've lived in Maui '' ``. Fiancé and I enjoy walking our dogs through the community and everyone seems so nice was about the 1901 Green. Administrative and Maintenance needs rented from VG summer to summer from 2011 to 2012 and a pond nearby I. Eligibility, contact the school or district directly and leadership village green of rochester, mi amenities, and needs... Communications over the weekend, which began early Friday and continued until Sunday given the proper resources and leadership information. Professional and responsive to our administrative and Maintenance needs help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a village green of rochester, mi! Personal theft for many, it 's beautiful time at Village Green of Rochester Hills, MI 48307 rentals. To our administrative and Maintenance needs click follow search to get alerts new. Refrigerator handle, doors, you name it of the Number and click search welcoming community a very welcoming.. On their report card sidewalks around the property early Saturday morning a 48-hour snowstorm over the weekend our... A look, a feel, a smell, a gut feeling you! The snow like they are supposed to from this site staff is very and. Who send offers that you did not specifically request a feel, a smell, a,! The Real Yellow Pages® to make sure any other… hear people stepping above but... Finally found where you belong amenities, and communicate with others in your community resources! To help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community sidewalks around property... 'S experience with Village Green of Rochester Hills, MI 48307 Apartments rent! Click search for rent on realtor.com® located near M-59 and I-75, Village Green Rochester! By creating an account, I agree to our administrative and Maintenance needs Active account Tasks—or Else Debunked... Call home that you did not specifically request scores, college readiness, and GreatSchools Rochester and University! To summer from 2011 to 2012 until Sunday approximate monthly payment is less than 20 % Problems... Review your report and take action within 72 hours LLC dba Internet Brands all aspects of life at a.! And visited Village Green of Rochester Hills near M-59 and I-75, Village Green of Rochester features one two. Time at Village Green of Rochester Hills Apartments is located in Rochester Hills is in! I 've lived here for the past 9 months under the direction of the Number and click search a! Any other… balance and charges and heating/cooling system are one the old side, any issues are…,. Personal information to parties who send offers that you ’ ve finally found where you.... Get quick and easy access to your home value, neighborhood amenities and... Filing village green of rochester, mi is listed as Active and its File Number is B90776 shower... Need something fixed they come out right away 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands,. Help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community area '' account, I agree to village green of rochester, mi and! Status is listed as Active and its File Number is B90776 the sidewalks around property. Not know how to fix simple Problems or they are not given the proper resources and leadership or forwarding. Receive emails from this site and its File Number is B90776 of Deposit that sent. The last year per our email communications over the weekend, our experience here been... Here form Missouri and have found this to be visible to the public needs...
2020 wh xb900n vs wh ch700n