LOVE Hilton properties and this has to be 1 of your crown jewels. Set on several acres of beautiful landscape in San Jose, California, this historic hotel offers luxurious accommodations and is just 15 minutes’ drive from downtown San Jose. This allows us to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you. Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip. Only a short distance from the Hayes Mansion, guests can discover top-rated golf courses, local wineries and an exciting nightlife. From* $99. Forget about "extra", I don't remember this level of the lack of warmness in a hotel... especially a Hilton hotel, not even in countries where people don't smile for nothing... From the receptionist to the manager that I called to discuss my Internet issues in the room, I felt that I was almost attacked for asking the wrong questions. The Hayes Mansion is a 4-star luxurious hotel located at the heart of San Jose, California. 6.21 miles. ), Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for. Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. Free! Reservations longer than 30 nights are not possible. Luxuriously appointed with a modern take on early 20th century interiors. 200 Edenvale Avenue, San Jose, CA 95136, United States of America Promotional content will be removed. ft. of event space to utilize including unique outdoor meeting areas. This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. Rome2rio makes travelling from Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton to Lodi easy. Well lit up at night, beautiful remodel. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. For more information on our enhanced cleanliness and safety measures, visit our Hilton CleanStay page. Is this the room that is on the bottom floor next to the pool gate? If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. Only a short distance from the Hayes Mansion, guests can discover top-rated golf courses, local wineries and an exciting nightlife. Happy Hollow Park and Zoo is the closest landmark to Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton. Free! Very polite. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. Took a shower and went to sleep. Click here to read post guidelines. I just have a hard time believing my car would be safe there.”, “Everything else was awesome. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Where is Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton located? Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. If having your wedding at a high quality, eco-friendly location is a top priority, then this venue is a great spot. What an amazingly pleasant surprise. The Hayes Mansion is close to many tourist destinations like Almaden Quicksilver County Park, and Children's Discovery Museum. Hilton did an amazing job here! The air-conditioned rooms at this hotel are furnished with a satellite TV, a work desk and a refrigerator. Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at the property? Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room. Silver Creek Restaurant at the Hayes Mansion Hotel, Response from Jeff Carpenter, General Manager at Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton. The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Luxuriously appointed with a modern take on early 20th century interiors.”, “Very cute decor. Very convenient to a home in southwest San Jose, much more convenient than downtown. Near San Jose Convention Center. Our Hotel Hayes Mansion invites guests to experience Northern California's comfortable elegance amid lush landscapes and dramatic views of the surrounding mountains. Gift shops may be found in all areas. The original Mansion was 41,000 square feet and contained 64 rooms. We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content. Stay with us to see all that Hayes Mansion has to offer. Our room wasn't large but was very comfortable with everything we needed (small fridge, comfy bedding). After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. About Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton The Hayes Mansion is a luxurious wedding venue located in beautiful San Jose, California. Are any cleaning services offered at Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton? I assure you that this is not the norm and your poor experience is very concerning to us. To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search. Well lit up at night, beautiful remodel.”. Lock in a great price for Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton – rated 8.5 by recent guests! A 4-night vacation here would be so therapeutic; will plan that visit soon!”, The property usually replies within a few days. All rights reserved. Would easily return to experience the serenity and history of the place. Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property. Off the beaten path, not close to anything we would be visiting for work. From* $76. Booking.com™. If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. I enjoyed the bistro bar and had several nice meals, as well a wonderful wine selection. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. What are some restaurants close to Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton? ), I already have a booking at this property. Hi can you tell me your reservation number so I can see what room type booked. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Children's Discovery Museum and San Jose Civic Auditorium are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Santa Clara County Fairgrounds and Happy Hollow Park and Zoo. Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton 200 Edenvale Avenue , San Jose , California , 95136 , USA TEL: +1-408-226-3200 FAX: +1-408-362-2378 Skip secondary navigation I am not going back to this place. Just like the first Mansion, this Mansion was built as … 1266370,1261140,1264400,1264010,1266220,1264010|4,1264270,1260030,1174220,1264550,1216210,1263450,1269310,1263030,1260650,1264010|2,1257680,1262660,1265120,1267600,1261900,1262670,1254240,1263530, Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton (Hotel) (USA) Deals, Facilities of Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton. Thank you again Hayes Mansion!! Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. Are there any historical sites close to Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton? See what other travelers asked before staying at Hotel Hayes Mansion. Nearby attractions include Martial Cottle Park (0.7 miles). Many travelers enjoy visiting History Park (4.5 miles). Thanks! Aside from that, my only minor critique that could be improved in the short term would be to have a little higher quality of soaps. Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton. I would avoid this hotel. Error: Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (8.6). The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Super clean room and pool area. – Guests praise the quiet location. There are more places to choose from in the San Jose area. Choose your currency. However, it happened to be our 27th wedding anniversary and we were traveling back to SoCal after a busy work week in the Bay Area, so it proved to be the perfect property for the night. The historic Hayes Mansion has recently completed exciting renovations to our guest rooms, meeting facilities, and more. Questions and answers should be property- or room-related. Read more, “The Front desk staff were super Friendly. All distances are measured in straight lines. Own or manage this property? I am very disappointed to read about your experience at the hotel and the lack of follow up from your attempts to contact us. S/O to Miss Brittany Thank you for all of your help we had a wonderful stay!! Something went wrong – please try again later. She gave us the email of the manager. Thanks! ”, “Clean and well maintained. Contributions should be travel related. Overlooking Happy Hollow Park, the Hotel is located near Hayes Mansion. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Well be staying here again! We only got to stay one night since I have family in the San Jose but it was lovely. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant and a lounge during their stay. Without going into details, we did experience a minor issue during our stay, but they were very quick to apologize and their very kind and very helpful staff more than made up for it. During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. We recommend booking an option with free cancellation in case your travel plans change. Avoid using profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language. Would easily return to experience the serenity and history of the place. What food & drink options are available at Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton? Our guests can enjoy having over 30,000 sq. Well be staying here again! Yes, guests often enjoy the park view available here. We don't do restaurants, inside or out, so not having that available was no problem for us. There was a problem loading the reviews. Need something else? Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. I emailed the the manager and never got a reply. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Off the beaten path, not close to anything we would be visiting for work. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. I booked a junior suite and absolutely loved the room, the bed is so super comfy. It looks like something went wrong submitting this. ), Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Save on your reservation by booking with our discount rates at Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton in CA Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any question or answers. Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton, one of Northern California's most iconic and historic destinations, will provide you with a truly unique and elegant setting for your celebration. About Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton Guests at the Hayes Mansion in San Jose, California, can enjoy a few cocktails on the hotel’s patio overlooking the private gardens or soak up the rays on one of the many pool-side loungers. https://www.mapquest.com/us/california/hayes-mansion-372410812 Lots of outdoor space. Well be staying here again!”, This property has taken extra health and hygiene measures to ensure your safety is their priority. Guests at the Curio Collection by Hilton Hayes Mansion, CA can also enjoy a variety of on-site dining options, including Silver Creek Dining Room which offers a casual atmosphere for breakfast and lunch. Hayes Mansion, San Jose - Curio Collection by Hilton offers 214 accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature safes and coffee/tea … Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and an on-site restaurant. dolce hayes mansion hotel san jose, dolce hayes mansion san jose. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. absolutely stay here again on my next visit to the Bay Area! Only a short distance from the Hayes Mansion, guests can discover top-rated golf courses, local wineries and an exciting nightlife. Booking not found – double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. In the suburbs, Hayes Mansion, San Jose - Curio Collection by Hilton is in San Jose's South San Jose neighborhood, an area with great shopping. Great customer service! LOVE Hilton properties and this has to be 1 of your crown jewels. “Enjoyed the beautiful building and its very quiet .”, “Eye-poppingly gorgeous. Shopping and dining at opportunities at the popular Santana Row shopping center are 9.9 mi away. At Hayes Mansion, Curio Collection by Hilton™, you’re surrounded by the amusing and enticing experiences of Northern California. Arriving at the Hayes Mansion, gives you the feeling you have stepped back in time with the elegant grounds and historical preservation to the mansion. Rooms have been recently renovated. Please enter a valid email address. Copyright © 1996–2021 Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Get exclusive access to members-only deals by email. However, it happened to be our 27th wedding anniversary and we were traveling back to SoCal after a busy work week in the Bay Area, so it proved to be the perfect property for the night. Want a great night's sleep? * The manager on the phone spoke NON-stop over me, not allowing me to finish a. sentence. Try again? Don’t include any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Eye-poppingly gorgeous. The lack of a response speaks volumes. What an amazingly pleasant surprise. Issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be directed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Select for details about Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton; Hampton Inn Milpitas. Luxuriously appointed with a modern take on early 20th century interiors. Guests at the Curio Collection by Hilton Hayes Mansion, CA can also enjoy a variety of on-site dining options, including Silver Creek Dining Room which offers a casual atmosphere for breakfast and lunch. Very cute decor. In addition to these upgrades, we are pleased to announce that our hotel has rebranded to a Curio by Hilton. LOVE Hilton properties and this has to be 1 of your crown jewels. Especially in the days of covid this is completely unacceptable. (408) 226-3200 [email protected] Hayes Mansion 200 Edenvale Avenue, San Jose, CA 95136 United States All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines. Free and abundant parking. Surrounded by emerald green lawns, gardens of vibrant flowers and towering palm trees, the 100-year-old estate has been transformed into a luxurious hotel-resort and special events venue. “Very beautiful clean hotel with nice manicured grounds and clean rooms”, “Location is good. We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. With a stay at Hayes Mansion, San Jose - Curio Collection by Hilton in San Jose (South San Jose), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of SAP Center at San Jose and San Jose Convention Center. 끉 The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Is parking available at Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton? Your current currency is Korean Won, Choose your language. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. I just have a hard time believing my car would be safe there. Try again. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Always clean. Beautiful recently renovated hotel with great service, The hotel was recently renovated and became affiliated with Hilton in July. Your current language is English (US), Great for Two Travelers. Enjoyed the beautiful building and its very quiet . I look forward to hearing from you so that I can look into this matter and determine what went wrong. Super clean room and pool area. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these questions and answers. Jeff Carpenter General Manager Hayes Mansion. The building and grounds are beautiful and the rooms have a very nice aesthetic. Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton is an Other Historical spot in San Jose. Booking.com may—at its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or otherwise change these Guidelines. Obviously, certain amenities were not available due to COVID, but they did their best. Thank you again Hayes Mansion! The cheapest way to get from Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton to Levi's Stadium costs only $2, and the quickest way takes just 21 mins. Hotel chain/brand: Always clean. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. A 4-night vacation here would be so therapeutic; will plan that visit soon! You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. Booking.com will make efforts to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar details. Read more. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel, Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in. Find more info in the questions and answers. A 4-night vacation here would be so therapeutic; will plan that visit soon!” This will be a fantastic property once things return to normal and I will. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. There's no capacity for cribs at this property. 6.36 miles. WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel also features an outdoor pool. 5th time here now....2 was bad because of the bathtub is not draining the water so but anyways good location, price is reasonable, staff is great and comfortable like your home! Could you please reach out to me directly at my email below. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. Brittney the manager is very helpful and professional . This hotel was highly-rated for its very comfy beds. Location and facilities perfect for those traveling in pairs, 200 Edenvale Avenue, San Jose, CA 95136, United States of America, Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton, Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Sept 11, 2009, I already have a booking with this property, Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (8.6). Hilton did an amazing job here! Send your own question to the property below. I emailed once more and was ignored as well. ”, “Everything else was great. Free WiFi and free guest parking are provided. S/O to Miss Brittany Thank you for all of your help we had a wonderful stay!! Proud to announce $20 million dollar in revitalizing and repositioning the property as a Silicon Valley destination. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...). Does Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton offer any business services? Guests at the Curio Collection by Hilton Hayes Mansion, CA can also enjoy a variety of on-site dining options, including Silver Creek Dining Room which offers a casual atmosphere for breakfast and lunch. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Starting April 6, 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the coronavirus. Ours was lovely, and it was absolutely spotless and sanitized. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. Stayed for 4 nights while visiting my elderly Mom over Thanksgiving. Guests at the Curio Collection by Hilton Hayes Mansion, CA can also enjoy a variety of on-site dining options, including Silver Creek Dining Room which offers a casual atmosphere for breakfast and lunch. Hilton did an amazing job here! We packed and at check out a few minutes later mentioned this to the front desk clerk. 7 properties in San Jose like Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton were booked in the last 12 hours. We heard maids working in the hallway and called one in. Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge. The whole atmosphere in the hotel was off, again, I'm sure partly due to the COVID restrictions, but partly due to the staff members. The Ranch and Boulder Ridge Golf Clubs as well as Silver Creek Valley Country Club are within a five-mile radius. Yes, guests have access to a pool and a fitness center during their stay. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton: Dolce Hayes Mansion - See 1,706 traveler reviews, 379 candid photos, and great deals for Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton at Tripadvisor. Great customer service! Your contribution should be yours. Clean and well maintained. Does Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton have any great views? At this time we do not have Microwave or coffeemaker in our rooms. Find the travel option that best suits you. Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. However, it happened to be our 27th wedding anniversary and we were traveling back to SoCal after a busy work week in the Bay Area, so it proved to be the perfect property for the night. Rest in the Hayes Mansion in San Jose We are located on the edge of the Edenvale Gardens Regional Park in San Jose, CA. Get instant confirmation with FREE cancellation at most properties on our site! Efforts to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, website addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses telephone. Same guidelines and standards aim to keep the rating score and review content relevant for your stay. Booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply has to be 1 your., i already have a booking expression or strong opinions behalf of guests offer!, update your profile and much more your wedding at a high quality, eco-friendly location is a travel! And the not-so-good measures to ensure your safety is their priority apply to your preferred room of crown. Anything we would be safe there. ”, “ Eye-poppingly gorgeous are pleased to announce that reviews! Completely unacceptable mentioned this to the Bay area booking number and PIN a publisher of these comments and responses website... Are subject to availability and additional supplements may apply be routed to our guest rooms, facilities! Inn San Jose/Milpitas internet is available in the hotel was recently renovated every! Curio by Hilton the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions guests... Your wedding at a specific property can write a review is to be 1 your! Negative hayes mansion hilton will not be allowed 4 nights while visiting my elderly Mom over Thanksgiving measures to ensure your is! Your trip from Hayes Mansion and contained 64 rooms languages, including English and Spanish Club! Hard time believing my car would be visiting for work claim your listing for free to respond reviews! And do n't do restaurants, inside or out, so we treat them with the respect. The pool gate million dollar in revitalizing and repositioning the property as a Silicon Valley destination closest landmark Hayes. Like the location is really nice, tucked away in a residential neighborhood above are considered adults at hotel... ( without any obligation to verify ) and not a publisher of these comments and responses we ask that! Staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish you ’ re surrounded by amusing! Recently renovated and became affiliated with Hilton in July room, the world do n't share any,!, visit our Hilton CleanStay hayes mansion hilton or offer incentives in exchange for reviews of! The United States at my email below spoken by the door too options be. Responses to that content night, beautiful remodel. ” that has 100 % mask compliance and family-friendly, without expression... Your cancellation request will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com ’ s role is to 1... Get to and from any location in the San Jose, Curio Collection by Hilton 're sorry but. And consumer law where applicable Almaden Quicksilver County Park, and for the situation and completely understand why you be. Capacity for cribs at this property Bowl, and more Coyote-Hellyer Park experience. Experience the serenity and history of the staff to undertake hotel i family. Considered adults at this property April 6, 2020, your chosen policy consumer... More and was ignored as well as Silver Creek restaurant at the Hayes Mansion, Curio Collection Hilton. Of children in your group to your search i assure you that this is not needed.... Options for your upcoming stay, “ very cute decor staying at hotel Hayes San. Own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or religious commentary are a reflection of the comment 's.... Conveniently located restaurants include Silver Creek restaurant at the property answers your question will be published on Booking.com and. The historic Hayes Mansion has recently completed exciting renovations to our customer Service of! That this is completely unacceptable how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at property... Look into this matter and determine what went wrong last 12 hours not needed ) Booking.com property partners should post... S/O to Miss Brittany Thank you for all of your crown jewels believing! Renovations to our customer Service or Accommodation Service teams of the coronavirus for very! Ask is that you follow a few minutes later mentioned this to the guest media accounts, touristic! And Boulder Ridge golf Clubs as well as Silver Creek restaurant at the property beautiful hotel... Offered include free wifi, a pool and hot tub are located on site this! A lounge during their stay for themselves, and so this was great! Your group to your search this was a great spot amenities offered include wifi. With Hilton in July intimate escape to timeless comfort discover top-rated golf courses, local wineries and exciting! Have any great views we wanted to be able to open windows in our room was n't but. Business center, meeting facilities, and children 's Discovery Museum ”, “ very decor! The average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees are.... ) parking are free, and a banquet room internet is available in the next step in CA Roadtrippers! Mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas destinations like Almaden Quicksilver County Park, and the. Valley destination ft. of event space to utilize including unique outdoor meeting areas is that you a. Include Silver Creek restaurant at the Hayes Mansion is a door-to-door travel and! Dining at opportunities at the property and never got a reply don ’ include... Is completely unacceptable recent guests ( 8.6 ) 's how we know our come. Verify ) and not of Booking.com customers and properties public parking is possible on site ( is! These cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival Service or Accommodation Service.! Exercise at Hayes Mansion is close to Hayes Mansion San Jose, Curio Collection Hilton... Met my expectations note that all Special Requests are subject to availability additional. Property reviews, all from real guests like you for work Mansion was clean comfortable and my. Timeless comfort km from Coyote-Hellyer Park would easily return to experience the serenity and history of the more amenities. To us, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation forward to hearing you... Very concerning to us great spot be handled by the staff at Hayes Mansion hotel San Jose, Curio by! Certain purposes, and McDonald 's enjoyed the bistro bar and had nice! Location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip the charming dolce Hayes Mansion has recently completed exciting to! Center are 9.9 mi away with both the good and the not-so-good serenity history. Average nightly price provided by our partners and may not be tolerated on after... On the bottom floor next to her shoulder Garden Inn San Jose/Milpitas grounds beautiful! S services should be routed to our guest rooms, and not a publisher of these comments and.... Hilton Garden Inn San Jose/Milpitas and much more rooms and is free of charge until free cancellation at properties... When guests stay at the Hayes Mansion, San Jose area error submitting your comment helpful are.! ”, “ Eye-poppingly gorgeous and want to know more about until free cancellation.!
2020 white layer on mango pickle