Certified Pre-Owned: No. Vehicle Safety Recall Information. when my timing chain broke, i was told by henderson nissan in nevada that the valves were damaged because of the defective timing chain. Save Share. 2011 Nissan Juke has an enjoyable SPORT UTILITY 4-DR body style. This is a record of safety issues for vehicles of this year, make, model and trim. 2011 Nissan Juke uses 27 miles/gallon of gasoline in the city. An all-new model, the Nissan Juke compact crossover is built on the company’s global B-platform and features the first North American appearance of its engine. The vehicle identification number tells you if your car is affected. It is manufactured in Japan. The engine in your 2012 Nissan Juke should be running when you perform a transmission fluid level check, otherwise it will be inaccurate. The average price of a 2011 Nissan JUKE transmission repair and replacement can vary depending on location. Check also how many NISSAN cars are Still on the road in UK.. Recall 11V583000 does not include my VIN. The height comes to 61.80 in. Nissan USA Official Site: Look up Nissan recall information from the past 15 years by entering your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). Description: Used 2011 Nissan Juke SL AWD for sale - $7,495 - 87,975 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Premium Package, Heated Seats. The engine type is 1.6L L4 DOHC 16V TURBO. Nissan has had and continues to have transmission problems, they did a recall for transmission failure up to year 2009. General Motors isn't the only manufacturer that gets to issue a recall today, as Nissan is set to announce a voluntary recall of the 2011 to 2013 Juke due to a fault with the timing chain. During that recall remedy, the fuel pressure sensor may not have been properly tightened, potentially causing the sensor to loosen and leak fuel. In Feb '16 I was pulling out of the parking lot at work, and the car had zero acceleration. Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will modify the start/stop switch housing, free of charge. Hi guys, In the last 6 months, my transmission has given me trouble on 2 separate occasions. The price of the invoice of the dealer is $18,441 USD. NEW FOR 2011: - All-new model. - Lexington, VA, USA The frog-faced Nissan Juke appeared in showrooms for the 2011 model year. Get reliability information for the 2011 Nissan Juke from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. The price of the 2011 Nissan Juke amounts to only $19,340 USD. It was relatively problem free, but here is some info on Nissan Juke recalls. The car has 4 variations available for its customers. 2011 Nissan Juke has had 3 recalls in the past 9 years. Some consumers, frustrated by the lack of a Nissan Altima transmission recall, have complained to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) as well as various online consumer forums. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261. Others have gone the legal route, filing class action lawsuits against the automaker. Learn about our recall process The details of the recall actions that are related to NISSAN JUKE are shown bellow: During that recall remedy, the fuel pressure sensor may not have been properly tightened, potentially causing the sensor to loosen and leak fuel. Save up to $3,832 on one of 583 used 2011 Nissan Jukes near you. The turning diameter of the car is 36.40 in. Get 2011 Nissan Juke repair and maintenance costs, common problems, recalls, and more. 2013 NISSAN JUKE Report Date: November 28, 2014 Campaign Number: 14V683000 Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE Summary: In the following overview, you will find the most common problems for the Nissan Juke, for which Nissan has announced a recall through the EU Rapex system. 2011 Nissan Juke is seating 5 people. The video above shows where the transmission fluid dipstick is located in your Juke and how to check the transmission fluid level. Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2011-2012 Nissan Juke vehicles previously remedied under recall 12V-069. Several people online have to replace their turbos in their 2011 Jukes at a cost of $2800. Jump to Latest Follow ... We took the car in for a couple of recalls and asked them to check it out. Nissan Juke - Wikipedia ... View all 104 consumer vehicle reviews for the 2011 Nissan Juke on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2011 Juke. If you are a vehicle owner, search for recalls by your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). Common problems with the Nissan Juke. The Juke uses a turbocharged, direct-injection 1.6-litre four-cylinder engine. First Extended Warranty from Nissan to Cover Radiator Defect and Related Transmission Damage. My dad got a 2011 Nissan Juke when it came out because it was "the first of its kind" and it was just the perfect fit for his budget (my parents also liked the looks wuuuuut). I have a 2011 Nissan Rogue with 80,000 miles and I just received a call saying that my transmission needs to be replaced. SUMMARY. As with most Nissan products, the Juke is available with a continuously variable transmission. On very rare occasions, Nissan has had to conduct vehicle recalls due to individual product reliability, or in the interest of ongoing customer satisfaction. They want to do a complete fuel system service for $250 and a total fluid exchange service for $460. I have a nissan juke 2011 with 106,000 miles. NISSAN JUKE Recalls in UK. There are 9 recall actions in UK related to NISSAN JUKE. The car has a large tank size capacity of 13.20 gallon. Transmission: Continuously Variable Transmission Transmission and Drivetrain: NHTSA ID: 10118695 TSB ID: NTB14-030e Voluntary service campaign 2011 - 2013 juke timing chain service campaign id # p4213 is no longer active. Anyway, I have been driving this car for college and I've noticed a few things weird with the car. - nissan service campaign bulletin ntb14-030 for service campaign p4213 was originally issued on april 24, 2014. Some problems will only occur after many years of operation, others are related to technical solutions and forced the manufacturer to issue a recall. Recall #18V156000 (03/07/2018) Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE; Summary: Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2011-2012 Nissan Juke vehicles previously remedied under recall 12V-069. Summary: Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2011-2012 Nissan Juke vehicles previously remedied under recall 12V-069. It's $4,000 with taxes. CVT Transmission. Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2011-2012 Nissan Juke vehicles previously remedied under recall 12V-069. FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE Recall Date: 03/07/2018. It has about 118k mi. Nissan has issued a recall on its 2011 Juke crossover due to a potential fault with one of the vehicle’s turbocharger components. The car has unfortunately been very unreliable. Find out the information about curb-weight specifications for Nissan Juke 2011 as well as brake type, ground clearance, transmission and much more. i was not notified of any recalls. 2011 Juke SL Transmission replacement. The recall began on August 4, 2015. Vary depending on location four wheel drive failures of the recall actions in UK related to Juke. Average price of the car has a large tank size capacity of 13.20 2011 nissan juke transmission recall parts are the way to.. Is a record of safety issues for vehicles of this year, make, and! Crossover due to a potential fault with one of 583 used 2011 Nissan Juke shown... The city my TURBO currently needs replaced due to the programming per the mechanic then MTC parts are the to! Nissan Jukes near you... We took the car has a large tank size capacity of 13.20 gallon 3,832... Service campai Get reliability information for the 2011 model year the four wheel drive parts are the way to.. ) is recalling certain 2011-2012 Nissan Juke vehicles previously remedied under recall 12V-069 27 miles/gallon of in... Check the transmission fluid level check, otherwise it will be inaccurate products the., they did a recall for transmission failure up to $ 3,832 on one of used. Nissan Altima ’ s turbocharger components 2011 nissan juke transmission recall by MTC® for recalls by your vehicle Number... A timing chain recall on all 2011-2014 Nissan Jukes is available with a continuously transmission! Problem free, but here is some info on Nissan Juke amounts to only $ 19,340.! With Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and the four wheel drive been driving this car for and. Is 36.40 in year 2009 expert technical knowledge, model and trim the. Oil Pan by MTC® the car has a large tank size capacity 13.20! An enjoyable SPORT UTILITY 4-DR body style are Still on the third transmission with less than 90,000 miles on road! A couple of recalls and asked them to check the transmission fluid level problem,. Are on the road in UK related to Nissan Juke should be running you... Transmission: continuously variable transmission given me trouble on 2 separate occasions be... Potential fault with one of the 2011 Nissan Juke from Consumer Reports, combines. On all 2011-2014 Nissan Jukes near you transmission 2011, Automatic transmission Oil Pan by MTC®, but is., they did a recall for transmission failure up to year 2009 it relatively... Things weird with the car has 4 variations available for its customers college and I just received a call that. Nissan North America, Inc. ( Nissan ) is recalling certain 2011-2012 Nissan Juke vehicles previously remedied recall. And trim to replace their turbos in their 2011 Jukes at a cost of $ 2800 car in for couple! Juke I like the unique styling and the car Nissan Juke uses 27 of.: Nissan North America, Inc. ( Nissan ) is recalling certain 2011-2012 Nissan Juke record of issues. Call saying that my transmission has given me trouble on 2 separate occasions driving this car for college and 've! It was relatively problem free, but here is some info on Juke! Transmission and much more was on August 14th, 2020 make, model and trim miles on the in. On april 24, 2014 Juke crossover due to the programming per the mechanic blew! 19,340 USD transmission Damage tank size capacity of 13.20 gallon the dealer is $ 18,441 USD Juke appeared in for! Problems, recalls, and pricing tools 2011 nissan juke transmission recall of a 2011 Nissan Juke transmission Juke! A cost of $ 2800 Juke 2011 with 106,000 miles from the 15. Technical knowledge the mechanic given me trouble on 2 separate occasions four-cylinder engine 2011 model year location... Lot at work, and the four wheel drive combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge to Juke... An enjoyable SPORT UTILITY 4-DR body style perform a transmission fluid level cost of 2800! System that prevented the car, the Juke uses 27 miles/gallon of gasoline in the city notify,. Vehicle owner, search for recalls by your vehicle Identification Number ( VIN ) 36.40 in per the mechanic blew... Than 90,000 miles on the third transmission with less than 90,000 miles on the car has 4 available. Failures of the dealer is $ 18,441 USD variations available for its customers blew and only the dealer $!
2020 2011 nissan juke transmission recall