I'm so glad you like the smoothie! 5 from 12 votes. Great way to start the he day! Thanks for the recipe. I use almond milk instead of 2% milk. amzn_assoc_linkid = "4c2c146c67bd55d85989362d68de36c4";  This creamy, thick avocado chocolate peanut butter smoothie taste just like a milkshake, but is totally guilt-free. amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; Make sure to use a ripe avocado for a creamy smoothie. I love filling breakfasts in the morning. 2 1/2 cups Almond Breeze Unsweetened Chocolate Almondmilk; 1 cup fresh spinach; 1/2 avocado pit and peel removed; 1/2 frozen banana peeled; 1/2 cup blackberries; 1 tablespoon unsweetened cacao powder; 1 tablespoon maple syrup You might be able to try to blend it with half the liquid, then freeze in ice cubes. Thank you so much for sharing your comments and your notes about less ripe avocados! Then blend for another amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0";amzn_assoc_search_bar = "false";amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "amandapowell-20"; about how much sugar my kids were eating or how this could impact their Doesn't it taste like it should be bad for you? Living in East Africa and trying to gain weight on a vegan diet doesn't give me tons of options for food. Louise Hendon | June 24 Why must smoothies be a breakfast/brunch recipe? The key to making the best creamy vegan chocolate avocado smoothie is to use a ripe avocado that has no black spot on its flesh. I'll definitely be making this again, though next time I hope to remember to freeze the banana - it was still good with fresh banana, but you need frozen for the full "milkshake" effect. I double the recipe, add an extra cup of soy milk, and a bit of cinnamon, and take this to work with me to sip on throughout the day. Serves: 4. Ingredients ½ ripe Fresh California avocado, peeled and seeded 1 cup chocolate almond milk ½ cup almond butter 6 oz. We need to do the same thing every morning or else we are thrown off and cranky the rest of the day. What substitutes would you recommend for the banana (I'm allergic to them 🙁 ). Is it possible to freeze half of the recipe for later! It's such a perfect guilt free treat! Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy. In fact, black or dark areas in avocado make smoothies … But again, I simply do not know! Absolutely can't wait to give these a try, Amanda - they look and sound amazing! One note I will give is that the amount of pure maple syrup you use depends on how ripe your bananas are and the type of cocoa powder you use. It's really like having a milkshake. You need 1 of large avocado frozen. You can enter in the ingredients on a site such as myfitnesspal.com to get the calories! This is my second time making this so yummy smoothie. I've had actual ice cream milkshakes less decadent. amzn_assoc_asins = "1624142877,1449478298,1623153107,1592336477,0991972929,1508534594,162860042X,1592337198"; Your email address will not be published. healthy chocolate milkshake. And this smoothie … amzn_assoc_title = "My Amazon Picks"; To lower the carbs, you would have to make this chocolate avocado smoothie with no bananas, which means sweetening it with something else. So excited and I'll be making this again and again! I hope you get to try this smoothie one day! Print Ingredients. This low-sugar avocado smoothie is rich, filling and chocolatey thanks to ripe avocado and unsweetened cocoa. Blend until smooth. Your tastebuds won't believe this is actually a healthy smoothie recipe! Paleo, Whole30, and Vegan too! Looking for more smoothies to start your morning? This chocolate avocado smoothie is so rich and creamy, you won’t believe it’s healthy! This decadent and creamy chocolate avocado banana smoothie contains a list of superfood ingredients that will leave you buzzing with energy. This chocolate avocado smoothie is healthy, creamy, and satisfying. I always hear of people saying they had a smoothie for breakfast, but it never made sense to me why I couldn’t also have a smoothie for lunch and dinner (and maybe a … Do you know how much sugar is in a bowl Love it!! It’s also a good source of minerals, like morning, here we are one year later and they still ask me when I am going to Fantastic, thank you for sharing the recipe! make it for them every day. With all the extra work that I was already doing to make Chocolate and avocado is a good one, but I've not tried it with peanut butter yet. With the Walmart blender there were still some small frozen amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual"; Just in case you need it, this recipe is another reminder of how well chocolate and avocado work together. I don’t particularly like bananas these days so my tip for making a thick cold shake is frozen avocado. Just bought some avocados and am going to have to try this recipe! I have diabetes & it doesn't make me spike. Chocolate Avocado Smoothie Bowl This smoothie can easily be thickened to make it a smoothie bowl instead of a drink. amzn_assoc_asins = "B00DBQ1AIG,B00FB40MM6,B01M1ADHNW,B00R6SL6D4"; Thanks for sharing this! If you click on the link and make a purchase I receive small commission (at no extra cost to you! The fact that it's also healthy makes it taste even better!!! It's seriously one of my favorites. I also recommend giving the smoothie a minute for the flavors to really develop before you start sipping. grams of sugar per ¾ cup serving. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. Good stuff. This low carb Keto Avocado Chocolate Smoothie is wholesome and full of healthy fats that will keep you satisfied and nourished. I'd love to see how it turned out! fat to the smoothie, so why not? Let me know how it turns out! easier than coming up with a new recipe. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; chocolate popsicles in the summer, I figured using the smoothie recipe would be Yes, I hate feeling bloated or weighed down with my food, especially in the morning. it’s not so hard to get kids to give up the sugary cereal when they get to have ideas for breakfast smoothies for kids, and trying a few out, a chocolate Ingredients of Avocado,mango,banana smoothie#touch of chocolate#4wkschallenge. We are particularly picky about what we eat in the morning (remember when I told you I ate muesli and toast every day for years?). Thank you so much for trying the smoothie. smoothie for the kid’s school lunches), Lil Sis insists that it tastes better They have more potassium than a banana, are loaded with heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids and contain lots of fiber - half an avocado has 7 grams of fiber which makes up 25% of your daily requirement. had blended the rest of the ingredients together. Hi Sheri, As I don't really work in nutrition and the calorie amounts depend on brands (namely in the milk you use), I can't give you an exact amount, but it is roughly 300 calories per serving. breakfast. I just made this and yum! amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; Simply pour it into a large jar with a lid and pop it in the refrigerator. Any other ideas for sneaking healthy food into smoothies for picky eaters? recommends that children should have less than 25 grams of added sugar per day, My Healing Separation Experience (…so far). This chocolate and avocado smoothie is a thick, dairy-free chocolate smoothie, similar to a milkshake in texture, made with simple natural ingredients. (which it does), my main motivation was sneaking a healthy food into them every than a smoothie. My daughter and I are exactly the same when it comes to our morning rituals. 🙂. I made thia smoothie and it is so delicious. While I was sure that my kids would get tired of having the of cereal? But filling in the "wow, I'm so energized" way and not the "oh I feel bloated" way. So light and creamy, chocolate and peanut butter still stand out perfectly! I am pretty much the same way with breakfast, at least during the week - I have oatmeal or a smoothie, that's pretty much it! Best Chocolate Smoothie (No Banana!) A thick rich ultra creamy smoothie that could also qualify as a dessert. Yes, it does remind me of a dessert. I needed a way to enjoy my favorite flavor combo without feeling bad about it. I just had a thought, you could use dates in the smoothie as a sweetener, I am not sure how it acts in regard to creaminess! Access my FREE library of resources! Pulse a few times until almost smooth. Cause that’s exactly what this smoothie tastes like….chocolate pudding in a glass. Another alternative is using it as a snack after a workout to regain some energy. This is an easy breakfast idea for anyone following the GAPS diet, or eating primal or vegan, and can easily be made paleo by swapping the peanut butter for almond butter. It’s also known as an avocado milkshake. iron and magnesium and is high in antioxidants. You can use any milk you like, but different brands of almond milk contain more sugar than others, so remember to adjust for sweetness. Chocolate Avocado Smoothie. A chocolate avocado smoothie is a creamy chocolate smoothie thickens with ripe avocado and flavored with unsweetened cocoa powder. This chocolate avocado smoothie is so rich and creamy, you won't believe it's healthy! While honey or maple syrup are I added cinnamon & ginger and used coconut milk. Hi Amanda, This smoothie can easily be There is nothing better than feeling like you are being super indulgent, but knowing that it is actually really good for you! Louise Hendon | June 24 Why must smoothies be a breakfast/brunch recipe? And it’s the best thing to add to a smoothie for picky eaters. Love this, hate feeling bloated and over full after eating and for me it is just easier to grab a smoothie while I'm at work, as a nurse it's hard to get a break. it can be promoted as a healthy breakfast While Peanut butter or almond I recently dicovered the deliciousness of avocado and chocolate and I can only imagine how good this tastes with the addition of banana, peanut butter and milk. Paleo Chocolate Avocado Smoothie Recipe. Plus thanks to the avocado and peanut butter, you stay full and satiated for hours on end. Try this for an easy vegan breakfast! Add the avocado and ice and blend until very smooth. In fact, it has the similar creamy texture of a keto chocolate milkshake without the sugar loaded ice-cream. Your tastebuds won't believe this is actually a healthy smoothie recipe! It's a total win-win! ), which helps fund the Mom Revamped Site. For nutritional information, I suggest using a calculator such as the one on myfitnesspal.com 🙂. a bit less water than you would for a smoothie and it will be thick enough to It can be a breakfast, dessert or snack. I am so happy that I found this recepie. The thick consistency is perfect for a morning smoothie that tastes like dessert. Vegetarian . Learn how to make this keto chocolate smoothie with avocados, unsweetened cocoa and no sugar! I do want to have a word with you about unsweetened cocoa powders. It's just easier having a go-to breakfast, isn't it? What more could you want out of life? Super creamy, chocolatey, filling, and healthy. This keto low carb chocolate smoothie is rich, creamy, and ready in 5 minutes. This gives you two servings. health. a healthy chocolate milkshake instead. 1 whole banana, frozen; 1/2 large avocado… Good lord. Apparently in much of the Southeast Asian cuisine, avocados are eaten as a sweet rather than savory. can do better. avocado chunks but the Ninja makes it perfectly smooth. ¾ cup serving. I don't know how much extra agave you would need, so I would start with an extra tablespoon and taste as you add more to reach your desired sweetness. amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true"; I also used coconut milk because that’s what I had and stevia instead of syrup. This also eliminates the need to use ice. This is the creamiest smoothie I've ever had! amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; Cinnamon toast crunch has 9 grams of sugar ¾ cup serving. The style is perfect for people who don’t like the taste of avocado. For most breakfasts at the moment I have a protein shake with ingredients added to help make it filling. I am so glad you like it!!! Simply omit the ice and add in double the amount of avocado called for. I'm so glad you like it!! A smoothie that tastes like dessert, no doubt about that! I bought a bag of avocados just so we can have this smoothie every day. I just tried this smoothie it's fab. I've made this twice now. I just love how creamy avocado makes chocolate treats, this sounds so good! Your email address will not be published. It definitely will keep you full as well - I hope you enjoy it! Peanut butter and avocados are staples for me now and this is the perfect way to combine them! But now that I know better, I The bananas offer a Apparently in much of the Southeast Asian cuisine, avocados are eaten as a sweet rather than savory. Thanks. Me, me, me! I'll have to let her know! This thing is crazy undercover healthy! I love that this smoothie is so incredibly thick and creamy. I like my smoothies really thick, and this was more like a soft-serve ice cream than a smoothie because of the avocado. One lesson I learnt is that if the avocado is not really nice and ripe, it will leave a little bit of an after taste. When you add the frozen avocadoes, pulse the blender until It's so good, keeps me full & satisfied until lunch. While Big Sis’s favorite I love to add avocado to smoothies, yours looks great! Try it in this Chocolate Avocado Protein Smoothie. If you try it, please let me know how it turns out. Your email address will not be published. Hey there and Yesss I did just mention dessert! I added in some peanut butter protein powder (1 or 2 tbs) and some vanilla hemp protein powder (1/2 of the big scoop it comes with) and didn't even taste the protein powder funkiness I usually do with every other smoothie I have. much difference in the taste without it, it does add more protein and healthy The key to making the best creamy vegan chocolate avocado smoothie is to use a ripe avocado that has no black spot on its flesh. having to cut one up every morning. Plus my jeans kind of hate me at the moment. While I had enjoyed the luxury of the kids finally being old enough to get their own cereal in the morning, when we started the GAPS diet last summer that was no longer an option. If you’re looking for healthy smoothies for picky eaters, just tell them it’s a healthy chocolate milkshake (that they get to have for breakfast!).. a milkshake consistency, use coconut milk or almond milk instead of water. This chocolate avocado smoothie is my go-to breakfast for my kids because it’s so quick and easy to make. Add the frozen avocadoes and pulse the blender until you can’t hear the sound of the avocadoes breaking up or see any small pieces of avocado in the cup. When you are ready to drink it, add the remaining smoothie cubes and blend. I just added a little bit more maple syrup and it did the trick. water works just fine. {keto, whole30, paleo, gluten free, vegan, dairy free} Who wants a wholesome, fat-filled smoothie that tastes like a chocolate milkshake? Add avocado, banana, and chocolate milk to blender and blend until smooth. This avocado chocolate smoothie packs a punch in terms of nutrition as well as deliciousness. More often than not, she will have a bigger glass than I do! vitamins and no added sugars. it is so thick and creamy, it is like a healthy soft-serve ice cream! This chocolate avocado smoothie is healthy, creamy, and satisfying. Wait, is that even a word? Can't wait to try this recipe. This Healthy Chocolate Banana Avocado Smoothie is made with spinach, peanut butter, chia, hemp seeds, and almond milk. It is just so good. 2 small bananas, frozen; 1 to 2 pitted Medjool dates What I love about this smoothie recipe is that it is properly combined and nut-free. I'm so glad you love it! Whizz up our spinach smoothie with avocado, sweet mango and milk in minutes. How to Make Ice Cream without an Ice Cream Maker. 🙂. It can also be made totally dairy free. It gives it such a thick and creamy texture!! You can also try freezing the avocado (cut into small cubes) and peanut butter in dollops, then blending with almond milk, cocoa powder, and sweetener when you are ready. Avocado chocolate peanut butter smoothie is a creamy, healthy drink that tastes like a decadent milkshake! After searching for some Searching Details For Avocado Chocolate Smoothie. I bought what I knew they would I have a nut allergy...would this work without the peanut butter? This smoothie was amazing!! amzn_assoc_linkid = "0c33ecd2e6c1126cd28d1ac1190103ba"; Chocolate Avocado Smoothie Ingredients. This smoothie stays nice and creamy! Add cacao nibs/chocolate and pulse to combine. California Avocado-Chocolate and Almond Butter Smoothie Recipe. It is amazing. with peanut butter. I always LOVE avocado in smoothies! to a chocolate avocado smoothie, even after I stopped telling her it was a While I don’t notice And it worked great, plus it gives me another chance to sneak some It’s so delicious and can be whipped up in just a few minutes. minute. This is super important, and a great reason to upgrade your breakfast or lunch with a tasty keto smoothie. The American Heart Association recommends that children should have less than 25 grams of added sugar per day, and my kids had often eaten more than that before they even got to school. Cocoa is listed as a super food, has many nutrients and is a powerful source of antioxidants. you may be trying to hide from your kids. What is the serving size of this and nutritional info? Prep … It’s filling enough to be enjoyed as a light lunch, or you can share it as a naturally sweetened dessert. Adding little cinnamon, vanilla and a pinch of cayenne pepper gives this unique shake a flavor reminiscent of Mexican hot chocolate. I was out of flax so I added in about a cup of spinach and a bit more almond milk... Amazing! This lucky mistake made me realize that adding While it’s hard to think of often added to sweeten a chocolate avocado smoothie, it really isn’t necessary I add some flax seeds to give it a little bit more fiber. for kids. Loaded with healthy fats, vitamin C, and plenty of antioxidants, it's a perfect way to start your day. if you use bananas. Avocado Chocolate Smoothie Overview. I didn’t realize how much of a difference a good quality blender made until I picked up my Ninja Professional last year on Black Friday. to buy for my kids. healthy lunches and dinners, I needed something quick and easy for 1 1/2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk (more or less to desired consistency), 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup (more or less to taste), 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional, but recommended). I use frozen avocados because Taste the pudding-like mixture to make sure there's enough sweetness … Girl, I love how you can make chocolate and peanut butter healthy. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Yum. I usually dont leave comments but I had to share my opinion on this smoothie. I have not tried this, but you may be able to try freezing it in an ice cube tray and using a bit more almond milk to reblend! Great recipe for Thick Chocolate Orange Breakfast Smoothie 🍊. A perfect guilt-free treat for your chocolate cravings. dairy-free you could use milk. This chocolate avocado smoothie is my go-to breakfast for my kids because it’s so quick and easy to make. And I love this recipe, looks SO yummy!! Put the bananas, peanut butter, and cocoa powder in the blender cup and fill with water, leaving enough room for the avocadoes. amzn_assoc_title = "What You'll Need"; I like to think of this smoothie as the sip-worthy version of that fabulous recipe. It really does! My grandmom has diabetes, but I've not considered that in terms of this smoothie. Delish! of carbs, with up to two grams of fiber, per tablespoon. Thank you for all you do as a nurse. Add more milk as necessary to reach your desired thickness. 1 avocado; 1 banana; 40 g whey protein powder (chocolate flavour) 85 ml milk or water; 2 tbsp cacao powder; 1 tbsp honey What’s your kids’ favorite breakfast smoothie? I find that the liquid stevia drops work best. To make your smoothie: Grab a blender and pour in the almond milk … While you don’t need an overly expensive blender like a Vitamix to make a chocolate avocado smoothie, you need something a bit better than a Walmart special one which is what I used to have. Cocoa Pebbles has 10 grams of sugar per Give yourself a dose of vitamin C in the morning with this vegan green smoothie. * The average person can expect to lose 1-2 lbs. Breakfast Dessert Smoothie Protein chocolate pudding with avocado October 26, 2020. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. While I tell the kids that the avocado makes it creamier and thicker If you’re looking for healthy smoothies for picky eaters, just tell them it’s a healthy chocolate milkshake (that they get to have for breakfast!). Thanks! My … Not only does the texture of the avocado make the chocolate green smoothie extra creamy, but it packs it full of nutrients too. It’s high in fibre, nutritionally-balanced, packed with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals and tastes amazingly rich and decadent. avocadoes break up easier for a smoother texture. Chocolate Avocado Pudding. per week. Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 0 minutes Total time: 5 minutes. Add One of my favorite raw food desserts is chocolate avocado pudding (don’t be grossed out; it’s actually a surprisingly delicious treat). Forgot to rate recipe....too bad 10 stars aren't available. A chocolate avocado smoothie is a creamy chocolate smoothie thickens with ripe avocado and flavored with unsweetened cocoa powder. Obsessed with helping people live life sweetly with delicious food to share with the special people in your life and creating lasting memories. This chocolate avocado smoothie is so good your kids will think it’s a healthy chocolate milkshake. Lucky eat with a spoon. Avocado chocolate peanut butter smoothie is a creamy, healthy drink that tastes like a decadent milkshake! Truly, this avocado chocolate peanut butter smoothie is a work of art. Almond milk – Any type of milk will work, but I prefer almond milk. swirling around. I'll definitely be trying it again though! This is the best method I have found to make the chocolate avocado smoothie creamy and free of any avocado chunks their day off with something sweet and I can send them off for the day knowing This chocolate and avocado smoothie is a thick, dairy-free chocolate smoothie, similar to a milkshake in texture, made with simple natural ingredients. Totally perfect! haha I am actually working on figuring out how to turn this into a healthy "ice cream" for summer, so be on the lookout for that! Tag me @acookienameddesire and use the hashtag #acookienameddesire Don't forget to purchase the Cozy Baking eBook!! Vegan & Gluten Free. same chocolate avocado smoothie for breakfast every We did the whole avocado chocolate pie thing, but if you’re crunched for time and just want a simple, decadent smoothie without loads of guilt, whip up this heathy avocado smoothie! This really helps with that, plus give me the feeling of indulgence in the morning so I'm less likely to eat that second or third cookie later in the day! You can have Avocado,mango,banana smoothie#touch of chocolate#4wkschallenge using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. If there’s any separation, give it a good shake before drinking. But for a smoothie, amzn_assoc_region = "US"; This Chocolate smoothie packs a nutritional punch with super healthy avocado and spinach added – but we promise you will never know it is even in there and the avocado makes the smoothie so creamy and the spinach gives it an extra iron and folate boost – perfect for mums! Delicious, smooth and very creamy. Scale 1x 2x 3x Ingredients. 2 x tbsp of Healthy Mummy Smoothie Chocolate flavour I made it thicker and it’s like a pudding. Can you freeze the second serving for later? Did you know that avocado is a nutrient booster? OK… if you have never put avocado in your smoothie, you are in for a real treat with this Chocolate Avocado Date Smoothie. You need 2 of ripe 🍌bananas frozen. Using an unripened avocado will not blend well. amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "momrevamped-20"; Here is how you cook that. And many of you agree with tons of reviews on pinterest! A creamy, delicious Chocolate smoothie that will help you lose weight, feel amazing, AND give you energy! One morning I forgot to add in the avocados until after I natural sweetener that makes this chocolate avocado smoothie tasty and gives it Put all ingredients into a blender and blend on high speed until smooth and desired consistency is … butter isn’t an essential ingredient (and I leave them out if I am making this The darker the cocoa powder the more pure maple syrup you may need to balance it out. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. She will only eat cereal, yogurt, or a smoothie. How to Make a Chocolate Avocado Smoothie. Charms has 10 grams of sugar per ¾ cups. Two generous servings - it can be quite filling! This one is really simple, with just 4 main ingredients, you will be in chocolate green smoothie heaven in no time. This chocolate banana avocado smoothie will stay fresh in the fridge for 1-2 days. Satisfies the chocolate craving. So onto today’s recipe, a Chocolate Avocado Smoothie. This post may contain affiliate links. To give the smoothies more of That's what! But it’s packed with chocolate flavor and totally vegan. (It might work if you make the smoothie in its entirety and blend without reserving any of the milk.) If you have leftovers, try freezing them in lolly moulds for an easy dessert 5 mins . making each bowl closer to 20 grams of sugar per serving. i tried he avocado chocolate smoothie and it was awesome! Required fields are marked *. WOW!! If you want to add more protein and some extra healthy fats, add in a scoop of this Good Fats shake powder too. I substituted the maple syrup for a stevia packet and cut down the milk to 1 cup. honey 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder 1-1/2 cups of ice I am talking, you won't even crave a mid-morning snack in a couple of hours. I substituted honey for syrup because it's what I had and it turned out just perfect. In all honesty, I am not sure. Avocado chocolate peanut butter smoothie is a creamy, healthy drink that tastes like a decadent milkshake! This chocolate avocado smoothie is good anytime of day You can use this chocolate smoothie recipe as a quick to go breakfast and can even prep it the night before so that it is ready to grab out of the … a thick and smooth texture. “chocolate cereal” is no longer an option for her, she had no complaints about switching It’s really good and my 1 year old loves it! This is a perfect goodie when chocolate cravings pay a visit! you don’t hear it breaking up the chunks anymore and can’t see any small pieces Reason to have a Chocolate Avocado Smoothie … Avocados contain the heart healthy fats Chocolate increases blood flow to the brain..hence making you smarter Dark chocolate is … the avocado in after the rest of the ingredients were blended actually makes the ... Not an avocado fan? How to make a keto chocolate smoothie? It’s also known as an avocado milkshake. Chocolate Avocado Smoothie; Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie; Cherry Chocolate Smoothie; Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie; Coffee Smoothie; Print Pin. Lately, I've been on a bit of a smoothie binge because I love how surprisingly filling they are and the infinite number of flavor combinations there are. This keto low carb chocolate avocado smoothie is rich, creamy, and ready in 5 minutes. We did the whole avocado chocolate pie thing, but if you’re crunched for time and just want a simple, decadent smoothie without loads of guilt, whip up this heathy avocado smoothie! Learn how your comment data is processed. This post may contain affiliate links. I used a whole avocado and added extra pb and cocoa to compensate. I am so glad to hear you enjoy it! Add everything into a blender and blend on high for about 2 - 4 minutes, or until smooth and creamy. I love avocados and am trying to get back to daily smoothies. If desired, add more liquid Stevia to taste. I also added chia and flax seeds and my kids never even knew. If you are looking an offer for Avocado Chocolate Smoothie that gives you a price discount up to 52%, you can find through 29 results these are some of that, but if you want results with a specific discount, you can specify that in the search box that we created at the top on the left. It is about 2 servings. How many servings does this recipe yield? Ive never tried it this way, but I imagine it would work! The taste of the avocadoes is well hidden, making it the perfect smoothie for picky eaters. Avocado's taste great and are really good for you. Next time I think I'll cut down on the cocoa powder a bit, I bet that was the source of the bitterness. A creamy, delicious Chocolate smoothie that will help you lose weight, feel amazing, AND give you energy! The banana overpowers the taste of avocado and mango gives. Almonds are low in carbs but high in healthy fats and protein. I have never tried it before. The chocolate also helps with that satisfied feeling because I mean, hello, you are having chocolate first thing in the morning! Scale 1x 2x 3x Ingredients. This Creamy Chocolate Avocado Smoothie is perfect for breakfast or a post workout snack. don’t need it do be dairy-free) will make it more of a healthy chocolate milkshake Dietitian-designed, it’s full of nutritious ingredients for a filling breakfast. You'll get eBooks, cheat sheets, shopping lists, guides, freebies, healthy living and fitness tips, and exclusive offers + discounts! Unless I have coconut milk or The creaminess of the avocado in a smoothie gives it the texture of a real deal milk shake while giving you a nice dose of healthy fats and amino acids. 1/2 ripe Hass avocado, pitted, peeled and chopped; 2 cups (227g) ice cubes; Directions. This recipe is amazing! Required fields are marked *. This Keto Avocado Chocolate Smoothie is full of satisfying wholesome fats that keep you full and happy until … eat, so they weren’t hungry when they started their school day. Glass than I do want to add avocado, peeled and chopped ; 2 cups ( 227g ) ice ;... Quite bitter, I hate feeling bloated or weighed down with my food, has many nutrients and is creamy... To eat with a spoon favorite smoothies these days is my go-to breakfast, dessert or.! Creamiest smoothie I 've ever had work without the sugar loaded ice-cream Cook time 5. Enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chance to sneak some avocado into them simply omit the ice and blend on high for about -... Well - I will have a nut allergy... would this work without peanut... Milk to 1 cup chocolate almond milk – any type of milk will work, but I it. Favorite flavor combo without feeling bad about it don’t be grossed out ; it’s a... With antioxidants, vitamins and minerals and tastes amazingly rich and creamy about it also want to add,. Like an amazing addition to the creaminess don ’ t hungry when they started their school.. Sugar my kids save my name, email, and chocolate milk to blender and blend on high for 2... And can be whipped up in just a few minutes avocado smoothie, chocolate recipe protein substitute. Friendly low-carb, chocolate smoothie thickens with ripe avocado and ice and blend until smooth the.... Of syrup a bowl of cereal are n't available I found it bitter. Will help you lose weight, feel amazing, and website in this browser the. Has many nutrients and is a creamy chocolate smoothie and it will be thick enough to with! Than you would for a morning avocado smoothie, chocolate that tastes like dessert suggest a... Found it quite bitter, I usually just use water for the next time think... Reduce the amount of avocado, mango, banana smoothie contains a list of superfood ingredients that will you. Free 1-3 day Shipping on Orders over $ 99 from Shop.Atkins.com school day children should have less than 25 of! Can also reduce the amount of avocado and ice and blend without reserving any of the a... Life sweetly with delicious food to share my opinion on this smoothie delicious treat ) is my go-to breakfast is. To rate recipe.... too bad 10 stars are n't available I 've not considered in... Get to try my recipe and comment back with your review of reviews on!. Recommend giving the smoothie in its entirety and blend on high for about 2 - 4 minutes, or post. Baker, photographer, and give you energy avocados, unsweetened cocoa the. Sugar my kids never even knew dates and salt bit less water than you would for a creamy,,. ( …so far ) far ) enjoyed as a super food, especially in the morning these try! Me another chance to sneak some avocado into them 0 minutes Total time: 5 minutes in carbs high! Also helps with that satisfied feeling because I mean, hello, you can fresh. Same when it comes to our morning rituals full until lunch my opinion this! Chocolate pudding with avocado October 26, 2020 also a good source of,... Becomes the dominant flavor, while the avocado make the smoothie a minute for the flavors really! Healthy drink that tastes like a healthy soft-serve ice cream... would this without! Vegan diet does n't make me spike nutritious ingredients for a smoothie bowl instead of drink. Treat to satisfy your chocolate avocado smoothie is so incredibly thick and.. As a post workout snack of superfood ingredients that will leave you buzzing with energy dairy-free you use... Were still some small frozen avocado chunks but the Ninja makes it perfectly.!, then it should be bad for you does remind me of a keto milkshake., unsweetened cocoa more protein and some extra healthy fats, vitamin C in the ingredients.. This sounds so good, keeps me full & satisfied until lunch I tried avocado. Better, I 'm allergic to them 🙁 ) in the ingredients on a vegan diet n't... With energy I found it quite bitter, I had blended the rest the! Easier having a go-to breakfast, is n't avocado smoothie, chocolate today ’ s also a good shake drinking. But for a stevia packet and cut down the milk to blender and blend until very smooth make me.. Avocado banana smoothie # touch of chocolate # 4wkschallenge using 7 ingredients and 4 steps not only does the of... Considered that in terms of this smoothie thrown off and cranky the rest the. This sounds so good, keeps me full & satisfied until lunch I hope you enjoy it!!!! The same thing every morning or else we are thrown off and cranky the rest of bitterness... You need it, please let me know how much sugar is in a bowl cereal! Bad about it added chia and flax seeds to give the smoothies of! A breakfast/brunch recipe be promoted as a snack after a workout to regain some energy avocado added! Extra pb and cocoa to compensate 1 year old loves it!!! I find that the liquid stevia to taste Yesss I did just mention dessert did you that... Cinnamon toast crunch avocado smoothie, chocolate 9 grams of sugar ¾ cup serving s the best thing to in... Filling, and this is actually a healthy smoothie recipe or almond milk ½ almond!, then it should be enjoyable ANYTIME had to share with the Walmart blender there were some! Buzzing with energy to combine them of the avocado and unsweetened cocoa powder bit. Opinion on this smoothie thing in the refrigerator the average person can expect lose! It will be in chocolate green smoothie heaven in no time the trick a couple of hours full... Of added sugar per day, my Healing Separation Experience ( …so )! This one is really simple, with just 4 main ingredients, you are in an 8oz glass of smoothie... Milk for the flavors to really develop before you start sipping chocolate pudding is for! This good fats shake powder too powder, cocoa powder avocado banana smoothie ; Print Pin for making thick... Smoothie tastes like….chocolate pudding in a bowl of cereal the almond or rice milk. it! Your day you lose weight, feel amazing, and ready in 5 Cook! Until after I had blended the rest of the bitterness you enjoy it!!!!!! With energy your tastebuds wo n't believe it ’ s full of nutritious ingredients for a stevia packet and down. Make the chocolate also helps with that satisfied feeling because I mean,,! Weight loss is influenced by exercise, food consumed and diet a flavor reminiscent Mexican... C, and healthy chocolate pudding is perfect for breakfast way to combine!... Smoothies for breakfast or as a healthy smoothie recipe, cut a banana into chunks and freeze it.. Use the base chocolate avocado smoothie recipe minerals, like iron and magnesium and is in! Ninja makes it so creamy as if you like it!!!!!!!!!!! After I had and stevia instead of syrup both in the fridge 1-2. Many nutrients and is a powerful source of antioxidants hi Amanda, how many calories are an! You about unsweetened cocoa powder, reishi powder, dates and salt in about a cup of and. And blend on high for about 2 - 4 minutes, or until smooth to recipe recipe... Put avocado in your life and creating lasting memories breakfast dessert smoothie protein chocolate pudding with October! It amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... A keto chocolate milkshake without the peanut butter, you stay full and satiated for hours end! How it turned out smoothie contains a list of superfood ingredients that will help you lose weight feel! This chocolate avocado smoothie is a good shake before drinking smoothie will keep you until! Your tastebuds wo n't believe this is the serving size of this and nutritional info as light! The maple syrup and it is all healthy avocadoes is well hidden making! And website in this browser for the banana overpowers the taste of the avocadoes is well hidden, it! You wo n't believe this is actually a surprisingly delicious treat ) when you are being indulgent... Until smooth avocado smoothie, chocolate both creaminess and sweetness, so you would need to use coconut milk or peanut milk the... Be in chocolate green smoothie as if you make the smoothie in its entirety and blend smooth. Also nice before adding the avocado makes it taste even better!!!!!!... They started their school day for hours on end of our favorite smoothies these days is my chocolate... You agree with tons of options for food packed with chocolate flavor totally. Calculator such as the keto version wasn ’ t believe it ’ s healthy full well... And blend on high for about 2 - 4 minutes, or a post snack... Everything into a large jar with a tasty keto smoothie will stay fresh the! Food to share my opinion on this smoothie as the keto version wasn ’ need! Bloated '' way how it turns out so glad you like it!!!!... Oil, collagen powder, reishi powder, cocoa powder love avocados and am trying to get back daily... Size of this smoothie one day also cut back on the link and make a purchase I receive small (!
2020 avocado smoothie, chocolate