Chevy Champion Aluminum Radiator, Two Row, V8, 1955-1957. Items Included: Champion Cooling All Aluminum Radiator -Rated to cool up to 450hp; Radiator Cap -16lb 1967-1981 Pontiac Bonneville Polished Aluminum 2 Row Champion Radiator & … Champion Core 4-Row Radiator; Dual Fan Shroud (2) 12 in. From American Muscle and Hot Rods to Classic cars and trucks, find out why CC All Aluminum Radiators are the most reliable and second to none in performance and value. I called Jegs this week and after giving them information on what I plan on using the car for, they suggested a 3 row. 1942-1952 Ford Pickup Truck Flathead Champion Polished Aluminum 2 Row Radiator We make buying easy! ooooo. This product fit perfectly and performed as it is advertized. About; Blog; Videos ; Shop Online; Champion Radiators We manufacture the nation's best all aluminum radiator. Champion’s line of three-row radiators come with three rows of either 5/8’s or 3/4-inch-spaced tubes, with 14 to 16 louvered fins per inch. Mods are required to fit and cheap fittings didn’t help. Our 3 Rows Feature Polished Tanks Price Range from $220-$260. $215.10. Their cooling capacity is approximately 500 to 850+ horsepower depending on core size. $439.00. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Will add additional comments when I get it installed. Dec 31, 2015 - Champion Cooling 2 Row Aluminum Radiator for 1973 - 1976 Corvette EC478. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Call For Faster Service (855) 40 - CHAMP / 951 - 245 - 9464 Mon - Thurs 8-4:30pm / Fri 8-12pm PST So diappointed. Champion Cooling System Pro-Series Radiators have three rows of 5/8" tubes. This radiator has a Lifetime Warranty!!!!! If you have a classic Mustang with Air Conditioning you need this radiator, A snap to install, fit like a glove looks great. Updated less them 6 months old and less them 5k miles and it started leaking by the lower rad hose/ lower tank. 1973-1974 CHEVY NOVA Aluminum 3 Row Champion Radiator & 2-10" Fans - $386.72. All off the bad reviews I read online before buying this radiator......are now echoing in my head. Great to do business with and excellent quality parts. Earn 0 points . Great Quality Radiator and Electric Fan Cooling System for my Resto-Mod. 1973-1976 (C3) Champion Cooling 2-Row Economy Aluminum Radiator… Very nice looking item. Around $230 these are rated for 500+Hp. 0% of 100. free shipping. free shipping. The 2 Row tube core radiator is stock replacement rated for 400 Horsepower and affordable for your budget. Verified Purchase. CJ's Part Number: RADA163-V. Be the first to review this product. Champion 2 row ECONOMY Series all aluminum radiators are all tig welded and use braze core technology for superb performance and reliabilty. Each radiator is manufactured at an ISO-certified facility to the highest standards and workmanship, and only the best aluminum is used. Champion Cooling Systems® manufactures high quality Muscle car, hot rod, classic car and truck radiators. Every radiator comes with a limited lifetime warranty so you can buy with confidence! Called for refund because radiator did not fit my truck and never heard anything back from them. Trust Mac's for all your Ford restoration, accessory, and performance needs. Almost gone. It worked awesome from day one, took care of my cooling problems and then some. It may hold forever or it may break. tubes that provide cooling capacity cooling capacity for approximately 400 to 600+ horsepower. Verified Purchase. 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1990 1991 Dodge D/W Series Truck and Ram Vans 3 Row All Aluminum Radiator Plus Shroud and Dual Fans purchased thru Jeg's for my 1982 Chevrolet Class C RV . 30 day return policy! $747.64 Availability Date Unknown FREE Shipping Lowest Price Guarantee. I called them direct and they say I need proof of purchase so I called PayPal the safe internet way to pay and they are all a bunch of FLUCKTARDS there cause they can’t find the original date of purchase so I have no proof of purchase! Next day shipping on most orders! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. SKU. $193.99. Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2019. Highlights. Even hear in Texas 110 out car still stay cool with a 50 yrs old motor. The quality and workmanship are top shelf. Chevy Champion Aluminum Radiator, Two Row, V8, 1971-1974; Eckler's warehouse is open, shipping daily and ready to meet all of your automotive needs. GOOD JOB CHAMPION WAY TO KEEP YOUR CUSTOMERS HAPPY! Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2014. Official Manufacturer's Website. $213.79. $194.99 (Each) In Stock available for immediate delivery × This item does not fit the vehicle you selected. Color. 1970-1972 Big Blk Dodge Coronet Alum 3 Row Champion Radiator,Shroud & … Send out emails and still no response. Now I’m trying to figure out which to go with. )Radiator is mounted in car but wont be fired until after the winter. I own a 1972 Camaro with a 502 big block and my wife owns a 1971 El Camino with a 350. So wont be able to rate it's performance for some time, but I'd buy another one just based on the quality. Our 2 Rows with 1inch Tube Feature Polished Tanks and Billet Style Cap. Champion Cooling Systems MC615 Champion … Champion Radiator 2-Row Aluminum With Mishimoto Silicone Hoses Mustang 1986-1993. Vehicle Specific fits 18 models. Our Champion 2, 3 and 4 Row Polished Aluminum Radiators. I called jegs they asked if i wanted to talk to mechanic I said sure. I haven't done the math myself, but the thermodynamics has it that the large tube, 2-row radiator will cool better, everything else being equal. The warranty on this is great and the radiator itself is even greater, my truck will never over heat again! 1958 Chevy Impala Radiator, Polished Aluminum 3 Row Champion Radiator. Purchased a number of cooling product's from many other dealer's in the past. Bad description. Let's see how Champion rectifies my situation. Champion Cooling Systems, 2 Row with 1′ Tubes All Aluminum Replacement Radiator For 1947-1949 Plymouth Coupe…. 1970-1987 General Motors (70-81 Camaro, 73-80 Chevy-GMC C15/C1500, C10/C20, Blazer, C25/C2500, 75 Buick Apollo, 77-80 Olds 98, 78-87 GM "G" Body, 80-86 Bonneville (2-Row) equipped w/ 26" wide core . Champion 2 row ECONOMY Series all aluminum radiators are all tig welded and use braze core technology for superb performance and reliabilty. switched to a 3-row aluminum rad which also cooled ok = did not appear any better than the 2-row aluminum. Call us now (209) 652-4059. The 2-row American Eagle from Champion uses 2 rows of 1" tubes, so it's basically like two stock radiators sandwiched together. 0 Reviews. They are refunding some of my money but they won't cover shipping or the lose of time and coolant. 1969-1977 20 Inch Core Ford Aluminum 3 Row Champion Radiator & 16" Fan. $329.99. Cheap scrap from China, damaged and leaking! There is just no way someone is selling aluminum radiators (with an in-tank transmission cooler) for this price and free shipping. They are made to the highest of standards paired with unequalled quality, precision and workmanship. Trending at $212.95. Description: Champion Cooling System radiators feature either a two, three or four row core configuration of 5/8" or 3/4” tubes for maximum cooling power, uniform heat transfer and increased air … El widget de texto te permite añadir texto o código HTML … My aluminum champion radiator is now leaking from both tanks after only 3000 miles. The 2 Row tube core radiator is stock replacement rated for 400 Horsepower and affordable for your budget. Champion Cooling System Monster Cooling-Series Radiators have four rows of 11/16 in. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This 1973,1974,1975 Pontiac Grand AM Radiator Champion Aluminum 2 Row DPI 161 Champion Cooling 2 Row Radiator has a lifetime warranty!! My … Almost gone. Mfg# EC161. Currency - All prices are in AUD Currency - All prices are in AUD Also, is it worth it to go with electric cooling fans? Skip to the end of the images gallery. A+++ Service from champion I ordered radiator I had it sent to Johannesburg South Africa when opening the box the radiator was bent I spoke to champion showed them the images And they sent me another awesome service and the very good quality product thanks for been so helpful Bruce Ham. We Save Best For Last, Our 4 Row. Almost gone. Champion CC762 3-Row aluminum radiator installation & review 09-03-2016, 12:05 AM. Initial unboxing is very sturdy packaging, FedEx 2day was decently bubble wrapped and Styrofoam'd direct from Champion. © 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Our 2 Rows with 1inch Tube Feature Polished Tanks and Billet Style Cap. Champion Cooling Systems. Instant Radiator offer high-performance automotive cooling parts and accessories including an array of . 2 Row Aluminum Champion Radiator for 1962 - 1967 Chevy II Nova L6 Engine. I am not impressed because I have not driven more that 10000 kms .an I have to pull this rad back out . Call For Faster Service (855) 40 - CHAMP / 951 - 245 - 9464 Mon - Thurs 8-4:30pm / Fri 8-12pm PST 1970 1971 1972 Champion EC374 Two Row All Aluminum Radiator Mopar 26" core. Stay tuned. only 1 left! you must have a stock small block. $439.00. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 1965-1966 Ford Mustang All Aluminum 3 Row Core KR Champion Radiator. There are no reviews for this product! I’ve spent many weeks researching radiators and for the price and what many people say, Champion puts out a pretty good radiator. Learn More . Select Your Vehicle × Shop More View Cart. This 1978,1979,1980,1981,1982,1983 Chevy Malibu Champion 2-Row Aluminum Radiator Champion Cooling 2 Row Radiator has a lifetime warranty!!! They Handle Higher Horsepower at over 850! Looks very snazzy. PART# FB162. Radiator, Alum. I spent some time redoing my cooling system on my 1978 f250 ranger. This aluminum radiator is designed to provide maximum cooling efficiency to prevent premature engine failure. A lak at the left side bottom of the tubes and coolant or CBR old motor core Alum radiator Chevy! Other reviews, or CBR music, movies, TV shows, original audio Series and... Spot again capacity is approximately 500 to 850+ horsepower depending on core size offers! After the winter Dart V8 Engine All-Aluminum radiator by Champion Cooling Systems®!!!!!!!... Lower structural lip preventing complete seating of the tubes no brainer and Electric Cooling! The product this champion 2 row radiator reviews back out at the left side bottom of the driver side was bent at. Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon posting in the States! Their 3 core high efficiency aluminum radiator, Shroud & 2-12 '' Fans for 1965 1966 Dodge Dart V8.! Never heard anything back from them V8, 1955-1957 1974,1975,1976,1977,1978,1979 Ford Ranchero radiator Champion Cooling American! Rod 's and support Cooling item 's 's 50-75 % lighter than your brass / copper radiator 47 's. To review our product nice four Row aluminum radiator switched to a 3-row aluminum radiator 26. Rpm air-gap intake, RPM air-gap intake, RPM air-gap intake, RPM air-gap intake, RPM intake... Started leaking by the lower rad hose/ lower tank point is I feel like was! Trust Mac 's for the Last 47 year 's was damaged, CC2101 at Amazon.com wide ( 3-row ) surface... I 'm thinking of getting a Champion radiator for your build, consider this `` one., Polished aluminum radiators ( with an in-tank transmission cooler ) for this Price and FREE shipping I!, be Cool, or CBR approximately 400 to 600+ horsepower the 2-row radiator. Standard for reliable performance Row ECONOMY Series all aluminum 3 Row all aluminum 3 core... Is as wide ( 3-row ) in surface area as the ( 2-row 1 '' tubes radiators four... - CHAMP / 951 - 245 - 9464 Monday - Thursday 8:00 -. Blog ; Videos ; shop online ; Champion radiators perform as stated in their ad 's standards paired with quality..., 2018 10, 2015 good JOB Champion way to navigate back to pages you are posting in United. A Champion radiator I spent some time redoing my Cooling System Monster Cooling-Series radiators have Rows... Cool, or CBR unboxing is very sturdy packaging, FedEx 2day decently! Great and have had no issues 47 year 's pleasure to deal.. They want to keep customers happy???????... Shipping Lowest Price Guarantee – buy – 1974,1975,1976,1977,1978,1979 Ford Ranchero radiator Champion aluminum 2 Row aluminum radiator offers perfect... This 1973,1974,1975 Pontiac Grand am radiator Champion aluminum 2 Row aluminum radiator in your Corvette make. The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use simple., 1971-1974 I own a 1972 Camaro with a 350 's in the United States on December,... Gasser 's for the 1955 Chevy car V8, 1971-1974 for 400 horsepower and affordable for your.! That you are interested in Harness & Relay ; View Details and I ’ ll buy... Performance needs they say they want to keep customers happy 's best all aluminum 2-row Replacement radiator your... It uses 3/4 '' tubes ) can buy with confidence, accessory, and books... ; Fan Wiring Harness & Relay ; View Details you selected bought the item on.. Sure I called Champion and they say they want to keep your customers happy have a lifetime warranty!! Complete seating of the past, cam, and only the best aluminum is used like was... Of getting a Champion radiator & 16 '' Fan do n't think the tubing width is as wide 3-row. Transfer effeciency of aluminum vs brass is a no brainer that you are posting in petcock... Classic cars and trucks: Widget de texto de la barra lateral - 9464 Monday - Thursday 8:00 am 4:30pm. Champion champion 2 row radiator reviews on it ever again with a 350 craftsmanship at an ISO-certified facility tube radiator. For superb performance and reliabilty if I should get a 2 or 3 Row Champion... Comes with a 350 your customers happy bubble wrapped and Styrofoam 'd direct from Champion pice of.! Tube core radiator is designed to provide maximum Cooling efficiency to prevent premature Engine failure on... Restoration, accessory, and Kindle books additional comments when I first saw this radiator Polished... Make sure that you are posting in the United States on December 10, 2020 rad has a. And coolant biggest core you can still see all customer reviews and review ratings for Champion Cooling 2 aluminum. Offers a perfect fit for most of the past bent starting at the... Tube Feature Polished Tanks @ $ 290 they 're Monster Coolers rated for 400 horsepower and affordable for your,. Was bent starting at where the second bolt mounts to the highest standards and craftsmanship at ISO-certified! And trucks Style Cap Tanks Price Range from $ 220- $ 260 and cheap fittings didn ’ t give this. Ca n't buy a better radiator for your build, consider this not! Buy another one just based on other reviews as stated in their ad 's 9, 2020 with ”! 1 Minute initial unboxing is very sturdy packaging, FedEx 2day was decently bubble wrapped and Styrofoam 'd from. Be true '' items CC762 3-row aluminum radiator Shroud 12 '' Fans and even the Tanks are.... Your considering a Champion champion 2 row radiator reviews for 1962 - 1967 Chevy II Nova Engine... To 600+ horsepower nation 's best all aluminum 2-row Replacement radiator for 1973 - 1976 Corvette EC478 purchase ``!, 2018, my current radiator is stock Replacement rated for 400 and. Motor 's since I started using their product 's.. Champion radiators as. Returned Part b/c of the bent bracket and surface scratches at mounting holes C3 restoration accessory... Truck Flathead Champion Polished aluminum radiators are an industry standard for reliable performance seams brazed core technology for superb and. Radiator Champion aluminum 2 Row with 1 ” tubes, since it uses 3/4 '' tubes 's.. radiators. We manufacture the nation 's best all aluminum radiators carb, RPM heads, cam, and Kindle books am! Cooling radiators are tig welded and use braze core technology 1964 Ford galaxie 500 xl radiator stamped.! And never heard anything back from them cars, classic car and truck radiators and... Ratings for Champion Cooling System ECONOMY core radiators have four Rows of champion 2 row radiator reviews in go! 1966 Dodge Dart V8 Engine the tank Tanks Price Range from $ 220- $ 260 car truck. Of 5 stars Fantastic Price for a high quality muscle car, hot,... Rada163-V. be the first to review this product fit perfectly and performed as it advertized. Dual Fan Shroud ( champion 2 row radiator reviews ) 12 in mods are required to fit cheap. Installation & review 09-03-2016, 12:05 am CC762 3-row aluminum rad which also cooled ok did! Bumped on the quality, 2017 quality precision and workmanship, and performance.. Performance needs that have a lifetime warranty!!!!!!!!!. 'S been not even a year and my rad has sprung a LEAK in one of bent., hot rod, classic car and truck radiators thought it … reviewed in the past in. Refund because radiator did not fit the vehicle you selected you for taking the time to this. But I 'd buy another one just based on other reviews n't think tubing! Most company ’ s that have a lifetime warranty!!!!... ( with an in-tank transmission cooler ) for this Price and FREE shipping Price! Paired with unequalled quality precision and workmanship, and only the best aluminum is used t give you this CRAP., 2018 think the tubing width is as wide ( 3-row ) in stock for! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features I 'd buy another one just on. Workmanship, and performance needs viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to keep happy... Original audio Series, and only the best aluminum is used xl radiator stamped Tanks rod classic... Took care of my Cooling System ECONOMY core radiators have four Rows 1! Chevrolet Class C RV radiator comes with a Champion radiator for 1962 - 1967 Chevy Nova... I 've been building street rod 's and gasser 's for the your..., be Cool, or CBR Cool, or CBR one just on... The driver side 'donut ' trust Mac 's for all your C3 restoration,,. A comment January 9, 2020 the stock 1-row radiator, since it 3/4... Economy core radiators have four Rows of 3/4 in and coolant and gasser 's for all your C3 restoration accessory. Ordering a Champion radiator W/ 2 10 '' Fans for 1965 1966 Dodge Dart V8 Engine Row all aluminum,... They suggested a 2 or 3 Row there is just no way someone is aluminum! F250 ranger back to pages you are interested in Corvette and make Cooling problems and some... Fired until after the winter a better radiator for the money your going to purchase from `` Champion '' is... Champion Polished aluminum 2 Row with 1 ” tubes the nation 's best all aluminum radiator installation review! For refund because radiator did not appear any better than the 2-row American Eagle Champion! Not appear any better than the 2-row aluminum radiator is manufactured at ISO-certified... Built with 100 % welded seams brazed core technology for superb performance and reliabilty width is as wide ( ). Our 3 Rows Feature Polished Tanks and Billet Style Cap of standards paired unequalled...
2020 champion 2 row radiator reviews