Selena - Disco Medley (Live From Astrodome) Lyrics. Last chance, last chance for love Yes, it's my last chance for romance tonight I need you by me, beside me, to guide me To hold me, to scold check amazon for Disco Medley (Live At Houston Astrodome) mp3 download these lyrics are submitted by musixmatch2 these lyrics are last corrected by lyrOff on October 18, 2019 Songwriter(s): dino fekaris, freddie perren, steve greenberg, steven greenberg Lyrics to 'Disco Medley 2' by Selena. Disco Medley - Pt. How ya doin' houston, texas? "Disco Medley (Pt I) I Will Survive/ Funky Town" lyrics. ... "Disco Medley (Pt I) I Will Survive/ Funky Town" (from "Selena" soundtrack) How are you doing Houston, Texas? OPM Disco Medley [Volume 1] by Vst & Co/Hotdog/Boyfriends - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule. Lyrics to 'Disco Medley: Last Dance/The Hustle/On the Radio' by Selena. Last dance the last dance for love Yes, it's my last chance for romance tonight Wo-o I need you by me beside me to guide me Lyrics to 'Disco Medley' by Selena. Selena - Disco Medley # 2 Lyrics. 1 (I Will Survive/Funky Town) Lyrics: How ya doin' houston, texas? Panic! How ya doin' houston, texas? first i was afraid, i was petrified kept thinking i could never live without you by my side but then i spent so first i was afraid, i was petrified kept thinking i could never live without you by my side but then i spent so many nights just thinking how you did me wrong, and i grew strong At The Disco Medley Lyrics: You got two black eyes from loving too hard / And a black car that matches your blackest soul / I wouldn't change ya, oh / … Selena - Disco Medley (Live) Lyrics. How ya doin' houston, texas? 1.ª Parte First I was afraid, I was petrified Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side But th Lyrics to Disco Medley: I Will Survive/Funkytown/Last Dance/The Hustle/On ... by Selena from the Greatest Hits album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! How ya doin' Houston, Texas? first i was afraid, i was petrified kept thinking i could never live without you by my side but then i spent so many nights just thinking how you did me wrong, and i grew strong
2020 disco medley lyrics